Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
Hershel Walker says that trump never said the 2020 election was stolen, LMAO, it's hard to find the ceiling of ignorance with this guy, nothing but lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie. What a fucking joke this imbecile is

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine being a racist like kane and continually bashing a black candidate that he can't even vote for.

Then imagine being a hypocrite like kane and claiming moral and intellectual superiority after casting his ballot for this fraud...

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
His owns advisors say "He lies like he's breathing" "He's lied so much that we don't know what's true" and have called him "a pathological liar"
It's no wonder trump endorsed him
So what's the solution?
How do we, as a united country, move forward and start to solve the innumerable problems that are facing us?

kane

EOG master
It's truly amazing how much monkey is obsessed with me, every time I make a post in these threads he responds to it, and I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME, it's so funny watching him trying to defend morons like Walker and MTG, monkey is my toy, I post and he responds like the dumb little mutt he is, LOL. Dance monkey, dance

kane

EOG master
How do we, as a united country, move forward and start to solve the innumerable problems that are facing us?
That's part of the problem right there, we're not a united country, we're two separate countries, trump destroyed any chance of unity this country had

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's truly amazing how much monkey is obsessed with me, every time I make a post in these threads he responds to it, and I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME, it's so funny watching him trying to defend morons like Walker and MTG, monkey is my toy, I post and he responds like the dumb little mutt he is, LOL. Dance monkey, dance

The irony is that every time I do it is in response to you posting about Hershel Walker.

Talk about obsession. LMAO.

You're way too dumb to comprehend that you just self-burned.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
LOL, you respond to every one of my posts, not just the Herschel Walker ones, anyone can look through these threads and see I'm right. Dance monkey, dance

Umm. You just made 6 posts in a row about Hershel Walker.

I made one.

Try again, genius.

You're way too dumb to comprehend your own hypocrisy.

kane

EOG master
I can post about Walker, MTG, trump, or the price of rice in fucking China, and there you are right behind me with your usual nonsense, LMAO

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I can post about Walker, MTG, trump, or the price of rice in fucking China, and there you are right behind me with your usual nonsense, LMAO

And you choose to post about Walker, MTG, Trump, etc. during Biden's Presidency because you can't admit how much of a disaster you voted for. A President that's lied far more than Hershel Walker and said far more dumb shit than MTG.

It's exactly why you're as fucking dumb and worthless as you are.

But in the next breath, you'll blame them for dividing the country when it's people JUST LIKE YOU who are doing it because you're so fucking brainwashed that you can't possibly admit that your side has faults of it own.

Thanks for playing, dipshit.

kane

EOG master
Step1) I make a post

Step 2) monkey the dumb little mutt responds

Step 3) rinse and fucking repeat

Step 4) Dance little monkey, dance

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The only reason you hate me responding to your posts is because I make you look like the stupid hypocrite you are every single time you do.

And you have absolutely no argument against my points. So you whine like a bitch instead.

That's a fact, Jack.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Still too dumb to comprehend that you're the one obsessed and my responses are just a reflection of your pathetic, obsessive brainwashing that you can't tolerate facing.

Amazing.

MrTop

EOG Master
The only reason you hate me responding to your posts is because I make you look like the stupid hypocrite you are every single time you do.

And you have absolutely no argument against my points. So you whine like a bitch instead.

That's a fact, Jack.

hey Jack

joe's stock market doing good today

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
That's part of the problem right there, we're not a united country, we're two separate countries, trump destroyed any chance of unity this country had
Yes.
There are two cults in this country.
People who think Trump was a good president. And people who think that a child molester with dementia, who is incapable of speaking coherently and who is destroying the country IS a good president.
We have identified the problem.
What is the solution?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes.
People who think Trump was a good president. And people who think that a child molester with dementia, who is incapable of speaking coherently and who is destroying the country IS a good president.
What is the solution?

You're responding to someone who claims that someone else is responsible for the division he not only contributes to but embraces daily.

I gladly accept the fact that I've given up any hope of independent thought in this country as evidenced by people like kane.

They are too far gone to ever come back to reality.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. Never liked him very much but the brainwashed lies and attacks and the extreme leftist agenda from the left forced me to vote for him in 2020 - my first time voting for an R or D for President.

To people like kane, that makes me "alt-right".

Now here we are with these people continuing to avoid reality while obsessing over a former President and candidates that they can't even vote for as Biden runs this country straight into the shitter.

This country is fucked. And it's not because of Trump. It's because of people like kane.

kane

EOG master
forced me to vote for him in 2020 -
Yeah, the left "forced" you to vote for your orange hero, LMAO. Glad you finally admitted you allow others to do your thinking for you, and to let what other people say and think determine who you vote for, It's what I've been saying for years about you, thanks for proving me right

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Monkey the dumb little mutt wasn't going to vote for trump, but he didn't like all the mean things people were saying, so that "forced" him into voting for trump, Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, poor little snowflake got offended at all the mean things said about dear leader and was "forced" into voting for him, what a clown

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Some of us saw this disaster of an administration coming from a mile away, dumbfuck. When you idiots make up lies about Trump to try to advance your agenda, that's dangerous. I know you're too brainwashed to understand that though. And you morons just keep doing it with the January 6th kangaroo court.

There's a reason 85% of the country thinks it's heading in the wrong direction.

And it's not because you voted for someone with ANY competence whatsoever - even though you've repeatedly tried to declare yourself the authority on political competence here.

A broken clock is right more often than Biden and you combined.

Last edited:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Yes.
What is the solution?
lol that's pretty good and sadly true.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
You're responding to someone who claims that someone else is responsible for the division he not only contributes to but embraces daily.

I gladly accept the fact that I've given up any hope of independent thought in this country as evidenced by people like kane.

They are too far gone to ever come back to reality.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. Never liked him very much but the brainwashed lies and attacks and the extreme leftist agenda from the left forced me to vote for him in 2020 - my first time voting for an R or D for President.

To people like kane, that makes me "alt-right".

Now here we are with these people continuing to avoid reality while obsessing over a former President and candidates that they can't even vote for as Biden runs this country straight into the shitter.

This country is fucked. And it's not because of Trump. It's because of people like kane.
It's called cognitive dissonance. It's practically impossible for people to admit they were wrong, and when they do, they go through spectacular mental gymnastics on why they weren't completely wrong. Kane is slowly starting to realize (as are more liberals) that they made a spectacularly poor choice for who to vote for.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I will say that one of the things I've really noticed is the lack of defense for Biden from his supporters. When trump was in office the trump haters blasted trump while the trump supporters constantly rebutted with why the haters were wrong ( not saying if a side was correct or not jsut that it was a 2 way battle). However now with Biden in office you have the Biden haters mauling Biden while the Biden backers are countering the Biden haters with more neg Trump and now mounds of Hershall Walker hate (he's a retard no doubt but it doesnt say much for Biden that this is the best the biden supporters have currently is to keep whaling on an 85 IQ hershall walker. I see no talk defending the job that Biden has done. Speaks volumes.

boston massacre

EOG Master
And you choose to post about Walker, MTG, Trump, etc. during Biden's Presidency because you can't admit how much of a disaster you voted for. A President that's lied far more than Hershel Walker and said far more dumb shit than MTG.

It's exactly why you're as fucking dumb and worthless as you are.

But in the next breath, you'll blame them for dividing the country when it's people JUST LIKE YOU who are doing it because you're so fucking brainwashed that you can't possibly admit that your side has faults of it own.

Thanks for playing, dipshit.

Spot On.

In Addition, Candy Kane Voted For A Life Long Phony Pathological Lying Fraudulent Influence Peddling Career Criminal Politician.

How About The 10 % Cut For The Big Guy ?

Tony Bobulinski Will Gladly Go Under Oath In Any Criminal Trial, And Tell You Exactly Who The Big Guy Is.

But The Biden Administration Doesn't Want The Biden Criminal Enterprise Exposed.

The Big Guy's Son, Hunter Has 150 SAR, That Were Sent To The Treasury Department For Investigation, By U.S. Banks.

The Crimes Are Being Covered Up and Swept Under The Rug By Biden's Treasury Secretary, Janet Yellen.

Suspicious Activity Report (SAR)​

A suspicious activity report (SAR) is a tool provided under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) of 1970 for monitoring suspicious activities that would not ordinarily be flagged under other reports (such as the currency transaction report). The SAR became the standard form to report suspicious activity in 1996.

SARs can cover almost any activity that is out of the ordinary. An activity may be included in the SAR if the activity gives rise to a suspicion that the account holder is attempting to hide something or make an illegal transaction

The Big Guy Gets A 10 % Cut From All That Criminal Activity.

Candy Kane Regularly Avoids Commenting On His Vote For The Big Guy.

Because He's A Phony Little Wimp.

Easy To Expose All The Lying Little Weasels On EOG.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
I will say that one of the things I've really noticed is the lack of defense for Biden from his supporters. When trump was in office the trump haters blasted trump while the trump supporters constantly rebutted with why the haters were wrong ( not saying if a side was correct or not jsut that it was a 2 way battle). However now with Biden in office you have the Biden haters mauling Biden while the Biden backers are countering the Biden haters with more neg Trump and now mounds of Hershall Walker hate (he's a retard no doubt but it doesnt say much for Biden that this is the best the biden supporters have currently is to keep whaling on an 85 IQ hershall walker. I see no talk defending the job that Biden has done. Speaks volumes.

Spot On With The Observation On The Biden Supporters VS The Trump Supporters.

Since June 2015, When Trump Announced His Decision To Run, I Haven't Seen 1 Trump Supporter Go Into Hiding.

All The Biden Supporters Have Been In The Closet.

The Ones Who Peek Out, Talk About MTG and Hershel Walker.

I'd Be The First To Notice If Trump Didn't Follow Up On His Campaign Promises or Attempt To Follow Up On His Campaign Promises.

If He Had Turned Out To Be A Stiff, I Would Have Called Him Another Big Phony Piece Of Scum.

But That Didn't Happen.

He Went Out And Used His Brains And Balls.

Took On All The Lying Punks In The Media.

And Exposed The Lying C Suckers.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's called cognitive dissonance. It's practically impossible for people to admit they were wrong, and when they do, they go through spectacular mental gymnastics on why they weren't completely wrong. Kane is slowly starting to realize (as are more liberals) that they made a spectacularly poor choice for who to vote for.

You think kane is starting to realize something while he just fired off 6 posts in a row about Hershel Walker?

You have far more optimism for the dope than I do.

MrTop

EOG Master
Some of us saw this disaster of an administration coming from a mile away, dumbfuck. When you idiots make up lies about Trump to try to advance your agenda, that's dangerous. I know you're too brainwashed to understand that though. And you morons just keep doing it with the January 6th kangaroo court.

There's a reason 85% of the country thinks it's heading in the wrong direction.

And it's not because you voted for someone with ANY competence whatsoever - even though you've repeatedly tried to declare yourself the authority on political competence here.

A broken clock is right more often than Biden and you combined.

Netflix lost a million customers. They lost 2 consecutive quarters. Netflix said it should turn around soon. Hopefully they are right. Netflix is not retail which is a better indicator for the future, but it does tell us something. I think people get rid of netflix when times get tougher.