Your Level of Concern About the Monkey Pox......on a scale of 1-10

Ray Luca

EOG Master
This was a Biden tweet yesterday. SERIOUSLY INSANE

Our economy has gone from being on the mend to being on the move. And now, we’re outpacing the world.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Realizing you made a mistake is admirable, i no longer support trump - not because I think he was terrible, far from it, but because IMO he made unforgivable errors of judgement and has learned nothing from them.

The main problem with biden is it's deliberate, he is trying to destroy everything, and it's working.

No lies detected. Be best scenario is Trump SOTH and DeSantis POTUS.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I'm making more money now than at any time in my life. Better than when Clinton was running things. Thank you, Joe Biden.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
I'm making more money now than at any time in my life. Better than when Clinton was running things. Thank you, Joe Biden.
Of course you are benefits for incompetent broke dick leeches are at an all time high, I would expect a hockey guru like you to be raking it in.

Dipshit

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This was a Biden tweet yesterday. SERIOUSLY INSANE

Our economy has gone from being on the mend to being on the move. And now, we’re outpacing the world.
He may be right, but in what direction? Where is the disinformation people when you need them?

lap18

EOG Dedicated
The Bushay box is hot because people can't afford to do anything since the gas price is hovering around $5/gallon and grocery prices have tripled?
Biden is proving to be the worst leader this country has ever seen.
So you make more now than when you drove the Worder Bread delivery truck.....OUTSTANDING!

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
The Bushay box is hot because people can't afford to do anything since the gas price is hovering around $5/gallon and grocery prices have tripled?
So you make more now than when you drove the Worder Bread delivery truck.....OUTSTANDING!
Gas is at an all-time high in damn near every country in the universe and you think that's Biden's fault. Well, aren't you a special kind of stupid! lol.
Here's a better example of what the guy you worship accomplished. And our kids still need to pay for everything Trump paid for while in office on a credit card.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Gas is at an all-time high in damn near every country in the universe and you think that's Biden's fault. Well, aren't you a special kind of stupid! lol.
Here's a better example of what the guy you worship accomplished. And our kids still need to pay for everything Trump paid for while in office on a credit card.

Well, aren't you a special kind of stupid! lol.

You Certainly Are.

No Need To Purchase Gas From Russia.

U.S.A. Sits On A Liquid Gold Mine.

An Idiot Like You Would Not Know.

This Yo Yo Can't Tell The Time Of Day.

He's A Big Sucker.

He Believed It All.

He Believes Things In Life, That Democrats Tell Him.

A Genuine Moron.

Here's A Mini Appetizer.

Evidence now shows false Russia collusion story began and ended with Clinton​

The testimony confirms what CIA Director John Brennan told President Barack Obama secretly in July 2016 and what the CIA later told the FBI two months later: There was intelligence that Clinton had approved a plan to dirty up Trump with Russia allegations to distract from her own email server scandal.

The Media Is In Love With Suckers Like This Flake.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

jimmi carter worse not even close. Inflation higher and nobody had a job late 70's. Biden unemployment lowest in 52 years. Of course the baby boomers are retiring have something to do with it. Population much bigger today.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see this monkeypox outbreak is exclusively linked to gay men having sex with each other. Considering the covid response wouldn't it be wise to shut down all the bathhouses and other clubs they go to? that was their reasoning for shutting down all the stores over covid - have to stop the spread by shutting down the interactions.

I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I see this monkeypox outbreak is exclusively linked to gay men having sex with each other. Considering the covid response wouldn't it be wise to shut down all the bathhouses and other clubs they go to? that was their reasoning for shutting down all the stores over covid - have to stop the spread by shutting down the interactions.

I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

Supreme Court Didn't Help.

Allowing Homosexuals To Marry.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Well, aren't you a special kind of stupid! lol.

You Certainly Are.

No Need To Purchase Gas From Russia.

U.S.A. Sits On A Liquid Gold Mine.

An Idiot Like You Would Not Know.

This Yo Yo Can't Tell The Time Of Day.

He's A Big Sucker.

He Believed It All.

He Believes Things In Life, That Democrats Tell Him.

A Genuine Moron.

Here's A Mini Appetizer.

Evidence now shows false Russia collusion story began and ended with Clinton​

The testimony confirms what CIA Director John Brennan told President Barack Obama secretly in July 2016 and what the CIA later told the FBI two months later: There was intelligence that Clinton had approved a plan to dirty up Trump with Russia allegations to distract from her own email server scandal.

The Media Is In Love With Suckers Like This Flake.
All lies. All bullshit. You cant produce a speck of proof either. As always.

Get back on your meds. You'll be feeling better in no time.

Valuist

EOG Master
To set the record straight on gas prices, on January 19, 2021, the day before Biden was inaugurated, the average price per gallon in the US was $2.38/gallon.

Here's an article from February 7 of this year, 2 1/2 weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine. The average price of gas in the US? $3.44. That pencils out to a 44% increase, so any talk its all due to Putin is nonsense.

mr merlin

EOG Master
To set the record straight on gas prices, on January 19, 2021, the day before Biden was inaugurated, the average price per gallon in the US was $2.38/gallon.

Here's an article from February 7 of this year, 2 1/2 weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine. The average price of gas in the US? $3.44. That pencils out to a 44% increase, so any talk its all due to Putin is nonsense.

It's gonna get ugly.

1653398515472.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
that is not joes fault BUT what is he should of sat down with the US oil companies a long time ago to give them what they wanted. screwed UP BIG TIME
The power outage or whatever is not his fault, but doing everything he can to raise prices and cause shortages is. He's still draining the strategic petroleum reserve for no reason, he's now trying to drain the fuel oil reserve before next winter, it's all planned and designed.

MrTop

EOG Master
The power outage or whatever is not his fault, but doing everything he can to raise prices and cause shortages is. He's still draining the strategic petroleum reserve for no reason, he's now trying to drain the fuel oil reserve before next winter, it's all planned and designed.

SAVE THE LAND !!! while china has the foot to the floor on COAL

lol

boston massacre

EOG Master
All lies. All bullshit. You cant produce a speck of proof either. As always.

Get back on your meds. You'll be feeling better in no time.

A Typical Wimp Response.

You cant produce a speck of proof either

Really ?

What Does A Dildo Brain Liberal Flake Like You Call Testimony and Evidence At Trial ?

On The Witness Stand.

CHUMP !

And A Very Weak Chump !

I'll Keep Exposing You, Sally.

Sussman Trial News​

Prosecutors say Clinton campaign lawyer tried 'to manipulate the FBI' with Trump-Russia tip as first Durham trial opens​

Prosecutors asked Mook if Clinton approved leaking the story to the media.

"She agreed," Mook testified.

boston massacre

EOG Master

I Was At A Gas Pump When Trump Was President.

$1.66/Gal.

1653401666939.png

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
If we get infected, do we get to climb from tree to tree, scratch our hsiry chest crying ooooooaaaahhhhh and get to nosh on unlimited bananas?

mr merlin

EOG Master
The latest reports are that the telltale rash/pox of monkeypox is showing up in the throats and anus of the infected individuals so far. I wonder why?

railbird

EOG Master
Biden is the worst President ever. Keep on hating people tho...far right and the far left killing the country.
wrong, the middle is killing the country, aka the gloabilsts. Trumped saved usa for 4 yrs. biden isnt president right now, obama is.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It is up yes, but we are sitting on huge reserves also. As we enter a global recession most likely, the probably of a world war looms. Throughout history, power shifts have centered around pandemics. It seems like we are relying on our enemies for energy when we don’t have to.

boston massacre

EOG Master
It is up yes, but we are sitting on huge reserves also. As we enter a global recession most likely, the probably of a world war looms. Throughout history, power shifts have centered around pandemics. It seems like we are relying on our enemies for energy when we don’t have to.

He's Not Smart Enough To Comprehend Any Of That.

A Liberal Globalist Dumb Snow Flake.

mr merlin

EOG Master
In a few months as fall approaches europe and the world will be starved for energy and food. Russia will have plenty of oil, gas and food, they're going to be in the catbird seat. The sanctions are helping them and hurting us, time to come to our senses and end them.

Not to mention they will likely control all of ukraine they want to by then, we've wasted our money for nothing.

Bushay

NHL Expert
A Typical Wimp Response.

You cant produce a speck of proof either

Really ?

What Does A Dildo Brain Liberal Flake Like You Call Testimony and Evidence At Trial ?

On The Witness Stand.

CHUMP !

And A Very Weak Chump !

I'll Keep Exposing You, Sally.

Sussman Trial News​

Prosecutors say Clinton campaign lawyer tried 'to manipulate the FBI' with Trump-Russia tip as first Durham trial opens​

Prosecutors asked Mook if Clinton approved leaking the story to the media.

"She agreed," Mook testified.
It's real simple for you uneducated. Read the Mueller report.

Not what Barr told you. Then go fuck yourself.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Read The Durham Indictment.

Then Read The Testimony From The Sussman Criminal Trial.

That's If You're Capable.

Then Climb Back Into Your Bed With A Typical Biden Supporter.

1653492745630.png

boston massacre

EOG Master

Taste Good, Sally ?

Cyber Company Asked by Clinton-Connected Executive to Dig Deep on Trump Associates​

Request came from Rodney Joffe, who has said he was promised a position in a Clinton administration.

Here's The Democratic Punk, Sussman, Who Is On Trial, In The Trump/Russian Collusion HOAX .

[IMG alt="Epoch Times Photo"]https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2022/05/18/07302018-DSC02364-john-durham-sussmann-1200x800.jpg[/IMG]

Bushay

NHL Expert
The Durham Indictment and the Epoch times. lol

You're on a fvckin roll, today psycho.

Read the only thing that matters.

The Mueller Report and weep.

No one falling for "The Big Lie" any longer.

The Durham Indictment
😂😂😂😂😂

Just compelling stuff you're on to today.

Just take your meds and everything will be fine