Zags, Baylor and Nova....Who Can Beat Them?

How has betting KenPom discrepancies gone so far in the tournament? I'd guess not well, KenPom is easily accessible so if it had value bettors would take it. College hoops is such a bad sport to bet based on ratings, these teams evolve so much. Teams that were lousy dogs a month ago could get one guy involved and become live dogs over just a few games. I think that's what you saw with UCLA and Oregon State.

railbird

EOG Master
How has betting KenPom discrepancies gone so far in the tournament? I'd guess not well, KenPom is easily accessible so if it had value bettors would take it. College hoops is such a bad sport to bet based on ratings, these teams evolve so much. Teams that were lousy dogs a month ago could get one guy involved and become live dogs over just a few games. I think that's what you saw with UCLA and Oregon State.
ucla was held back by cronin micro managing and over using tyger campbell. The Beavers were just underrated, they had a good ened game and when they lost it was by 30 on the road keeping their rating down.

Heim

EOG Master
Good market timing by bettor at South Point. Bet 270k to win 30k on Zags when ML lowest in town (-900).

Heim

EOG Master
ucla is at its best when tiger leaves game with foul trouble, because tiger isnt hogging and turning the ball over. instead you get juzang or jaquez making plays. usc has bad guard play they also turn it over alot. i felt this oregon team was fake and that showed up yesterday. baylor is 6 pts better than michigan, they will need big 10 refs to help them. zags baylor should have been -400 vs field

Ummm......

Heim

EOG Master
Bettors will bet what they saw last. But naturally HOU doesn't have the offensive weapons Zags do.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Jalen Suggs has another gear to his game.

He'll need it against Baylor.

I'll be interested to see how Timme's game holds up against Baylor's inside guys.