Zion under 11.5 points easy money?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
big stage but can we expect him to come out and score 12 points?

possibly limited minutes too.

in these situations betting on underachievement feels better than expecting him to overachieve.

the other point that worries me is this total is 236. expects a ton of open court possessions which is perfect for Zion.

bmiller

EOG Addicted
the espn hype on this game the past few days has been ridiculous .. Zion going out there and throwing up a dud would probably be disappointing to espn

kane

EOG master
Just watch the ESPN gambling show, and whatever those squares think, bet the opposite, with the exception being Preston Johnson, he's the only one who knows what he's talking about, I wouldn't fade him, but the others are as square as it gets

Valuist

EOG Master
Just watch the ESPN gambling show, and whatever those squares think, bet the opposite, with the exception being Preston Johnson, he's the only one who knows what he's talking about, I wouldn't fade him, but the others are as square as it gets

The worst is the supposed female handicapper. Whenever I've watched, she's always on an over.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The worst is the supposed female handicapper. Whenever I've watched, she's always on an over.
I agree with Preston. I have no idea how he got talked into being associated with pregame and wagertalk.

Is the female you are talking about cynthia? Or are you referring to someone else?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Anita Marks is to handicapping as Molly Harem Rose is to moderating. Utterly annoying and CLUELESS!!

Preston is solid and brings efficient supporting facts. Needs to trim that beard though.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Anita Marks is to handicapping as Molly Harem Rose is to moderating. Utterly annoying and CLUELESS!!

Preston is solid and brings efficient supporting facts. Needs to trim that beard though.

Yet Anita thinks she is the smartest of the bunch. But she is not the worst

Jordan Schultz is the worst. IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE! For someone who is supposedly a basketball "expert' this guy is beyond clueless. If I like a side he likes I either pass or play the other side. He is the ultimate "Kiss of Death" yet like Anita he thinks he is the smartest person alive

Schwimer and his Jambos Picks shut down or will be soon - because they were a colossal failure

Best one on that show is Puck Daddy Wyshinksi

jimmythegreek

Incredible finish, 17 of his 22 in just over a 3 minute span in the 4th qtr including success on all 4 of his 3 point attempts! Showed once again that he is a better than average passer given his size and position, and it at least felt good to nail down his rebound output.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
needs to lose 25 lbs

he does have that abnormal gait up and down the court

like they said 50 times, he is so damn quick back up to rim can keep it in play, tip to himself, etc.

his turnover prop was juiced heavily at bet365 (-150) but he he cleared the number (1.5) after first qtr.

kane

EOG master
The thing that impressed me was his passing, he made some passes that I didn't think he could make, and I wasn't expecting 4-4 from deep, this kid is the real deal. He does need to drop a few pounds, but that doesn't seem too tough, he has some of the quickest feet I've seen on a big man, I came away very impressed. Once he gets into better shape, watch out.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
he won't be able to lose weight because about 80% of is in his hips and ass.

his quickness is what stood out for me. the play that was special was where he got the ball on the block. had his shot blocked, and seemed to move at another gear to get the miss and put it in on the other side.

something to watch with this team is how Brandon Ingram reacts to zion getting all the PR. Ingram is a guy that doesn't want to share the spot light. He wants to be the man. The probaly is going to grow as Zion gets in better shape, plays more minutes, and possibly becomes better from an efficiency standpoint.

take not on fast breaks and in the half court how often Ingram passes to Zion.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
His shot reminds me of Charles Barkley's golf swing. It isn't fluent or look like something that should go in yet it does.

I have no idea how he went 4-4 last night. But I guess it is the NBA and if someone is given a minimum of five feet of cushion to shoot with.

he does have some special magic around the rim though. his body control is very good, even with that much mass hanging in the air.

jimmythegreek

His shot reminds me of Charles Barkley's golf swing. It isn't fluent or look like something that should go in yet it does.

I have no idea how he went 4-4 last night. But I guess it is the NBA and if someone is given a minimum of five feet of cushion to shoot with.

he does have some special magic around the rim though. his body control is very good, even with that much mass hanging in the air.
The first 2 attempts beyond the arc SA didn't respect the range. I mean college is college a few feet shorter, but even they extended it further this season. Not his forte as he is more accustomed to quickness on the first step post up and can create off the lob. However if you sleep on him from long range he's more than capable of draining it.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
He needs to be on a weight limit before he ever steps foot on a basketball court.

Down to like 260 or something. Its not a blessing you fat tub of lard to be 280 something. Doesnt matter though. You can have the best trainers, people around him but if he doesnt watch what he eats, he will implode again and be out another year.

I doubt this fellow isnt getting down and dirty on fried shrimp and gumbo.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
needs to lose 25 lbs

he does have that abnormal gait up and down the court

like they said 50 times, he is so damn quick back up to rim can keep it in play, tip to himself, etc.

his turnover prop was juiced heavily at bet365 (-150) but he he cleared the number (1.5) after first qtr.

According to Marc Stein of The New York Times, Zion is 6-6 and 285 pounds.

Fact or fiction?

At Duke, Zion was listed at 6-7.