??? pacman or anyone?

Thread: ??? pacman or anyone?

Default ??? pacman or anyone?

any of you guys heard of Jonathan stone sports handicapper? These guys want me to sign up with them, but I don't know how solid they are. Also do you guys only go with what you read on here or do soem of you use paid handicappers as well? I only ask because I've had my ass handed to me the last two months overall!

Arrow Re: ??? pacman or anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    any of you guys heard of Jonathan stone sports handicapper? These guys want me to sign up with them, but I don't know how solid they are. Also do you guys only go with what you read on here or do soem of you use paid handicappers as well? I only ask because I've had my ass handed to me the last two months overall!
    bigcountry,

I am all for a honest service that makes their clients money (over the course of repetitive seasons). With all the strong, solid and quality `cappers on this board (all sports obviously), why would you want to pay for another's opinion(s). I use my own formula for the NHL - it is similar to to what I use for MLB - both are proven money makers. Sorry this season has been unkind to you but, it can (and will) turn around for you if you make better/smarter choices/decisions. If I can be of further help for you, let me know.

1/ Almost forgot, ask where they have their record tracked at so you can verify their statements and whatever you do, DON'T SEND THEM ANY FUNDS!

2/ How was contact made (you/them, phone/e-mail)?

Default Re: ??? pacman or anyone?

I heard their free Sunday play advertise on the radio last night. I already new that I was going to take new Englands point spread, but I called them anyway! Needless to say they picked the pats to cover as well and of course I lost the largest bet I've made in a year, but that was also a fluke game. Anyway now they want to sell me the rest of the NFL season for a $100.00. I'm sure they get some right and some wrong just on these boards, but just wanted to see what some of you guys thought. I just really need to get a good rythm going.

I heard their free Sunday play advertise on the radio last night. I already new that I was going to take new Englands point spread, but I called them anyway! Needless to say they picked the pats to cover as well and of course I lost the largest bet I've made in a year, but that was also a fluke game. Anyway now they want to sell me the rest of the NFL season for a $100.00. I'm sure they get some right and some wrong just on these boards, but just wanted to see what some of you guys thought. I just really need to get a good rythm going.
    I got a deal for you. I know, bad way to start out a response (sorry). Take the $100 and DONATE to the MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION in your area, post the receipt and if I can't make you at least $10,000 based on my NHL wagers as listed here from the day after the receipt is posted until the end of the regular season (presuming you do this within a week), I will give you the $100 back no questions asked. It will help make some child's dream come true plus you will earn some cash for yourself and family. Either way is fine, just trying to do my part in trying to raise more money for them.

I gotcha Pacman! Don't worry about paying me the 100, but I will try to follow you!! I donate to them from time to time anyway and will try to donate more! I 've got a buddy who's lil bro was hit by a car when he was 5 or 6 and has been wheelchair bound for the last 15 years. The Make a Wish foundation has been a big part of his life since then especially in the first few years after the accident. Thanks for taking the time to talk Bro!

I gotcha Pacman! Don't worry about paying me the 100, but I will try to follow you!! I donate to them from time to time anyway and will try to donate more! I 've got a buddy who's lil bro was hit by a car when he was 5 or 6 and has been wheelchair bound for the last 15 years. The Make a Wish foundation has been a big part of his life since then especially in the first few years after the accident. Thanks for taking the time to talk Bro!
    bigcountry,

I ain't the smartest person in the world, nor the dumbest either, but without being (to) boastful, I do very well (at least for family and myself) in the two sports previously mentioned and post the listings on more than a pair of message boards; some read to follow, some to fade: matters not to me. I post the day's action so other's have the opportunity to see what's on tap and let the results (seasonally) speak for themselves. I will start a separate thread here beginning this coming Monday. Make your wagers at the level you are comfortable but keep the same ratio for the remainder of the season. Thanks for sharing your story about the foundation - it is my personal favorite and will always plug for them. I'm just one of the guys, nothing special here, with a caring and loving wife and several children who is trying to help and teach others so they won't make the same mistakes I did earlier in my life. Remember, nobody wins all the time nor will they lose all the time. Let's have some fun!

Thanks Pac!

one more question what sites do you use? I use sportsbetting,oddsmaker,and bodog (which isn't my favorite)!

This NHL season the majority of the wagers take place at the Greek for a couple reasons. One, never had any trouble with withdraws. Two, they're not afraid to take a larger, at least for me, wager. Other solid books, in my opinion, are Cris/BookMaker (depending on what part of the world one resides), Pinnacle, Bet Jamaican and MatchBook for the assortment of the top four sports for USA.

I got a deal for you. I know, bad way to start out a response (sorry). Take the $100 and DONATE to the MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION in your area, post the receipt and if I can't make you at least $10,000 based on my NHL wagers as listed here from the day after the receipt is posted until the end of the regular season (presuming you do this within a week), I will give you the $100 back no questions asked. It will help make some child's dream come true plus you will earn some cash for yourself and family. Either way is fine, just trying to do my part in trying to raise more money for them.
    PM - that's a first class thing to do. Kudos to you for thinking of the kids at this time of year.

I think that there is enough quality information on this site to do anyone well without paying for a guy on the radio for his picks. Who would have guess PITT would win 3-0 last night? Who would have guessed Sean Taylor is shot and dies from a leg wound? Good luck in your choices.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNewbieca View Post
    PM - that's a first class thing to do. Kudos to you for thinking of the kids at this time of year.

I think that there is enough quality information on this site to do anyone well without paying for a guy on the radio for his picks. Who would have guess PITT would win 3-0 last night? Who would have guessed Sean Taylor is shot and dies from a leg wound? Good luck in your choices.
    NoNewbieca,

Thank you. Perhaps one day I'll share with you/others why this charity rates extremely high on my list. Continued success with your action this season.

Thanks PacMan! GL tonight

will the Greek let you do progressive parlays on baseball or hockey?