FLIPPIN' FLIP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FLIPPIN' FLIP

Default Re: FLIPPIN' FLIP

Also, after reading over your rules, what is this shit about no "copying" plays all about? I've never heard of such a thing in my life? Just because you post it first gives you rights to that game? So if a guy spends all week studying and tries to put up a game and it's already taken he can't play it? That's retarded. Both guys can be wrong just as easily as they can be right. And the best way to get a lead on someone is go opposite of them and win. I don't see YOUR point behind that rule.

Flip Fraud, I really hope you don't get lucky and win, because the name Flip is not only a name, but also a legacy of greatness. And with your extremely low intelligence level, you just don't fit the bill.

I really like "Flop the Wet Mop" for you. And everyone will just call you "Flop" for short. Now that fits.

The Real "Flip"

How about the winner of this bet gets to name the the loser's new handle?

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheRock View Post
    How about the winner of this bet gets to name the the loser's new handle?
    I'm sure "Flip-A-Coin" wouldn't post if his name was "Flop the Wet Mop". And he'd probably name me Flippinburgers or something, and I couldn't stomach posting under that name. Either way, one will leave, so I don't think it would matter much. But not a bad idea. Flip-A-Coin just needs to apologize and change his name for the good of the gambling community. It's just the right thing to do.

The Real "Flip"

In a capping contest I would have the new Flip as a -180 favorite.

Oh, Cannon shut up. You need to get in the contest so you can leave too. You're always trying to provoke shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    Also, after reading over your rules, what is this shit about no "copying" plays all about? I've never heard of such a thing in my life? Just because you post it first gives you rights to that game? So if a guy spends all week studying and tries to put up a game and it's already taken he can't play it? That's retarded. Both guys can be wrong just as easily as they can be right. And the best way to get a lead on someone is go opposite of them and win. I don't see YOUR point behind that rule.

Flip Fraud, I really hope you don't get lucky and win, because the name Flip is not only a name, but also a legacy of greatness. And with your extremely low intelligence level, you just don't fit the bill.

I really like "Flop the Wet Mop" for you. And everyone will just call you "Flop" for short. Now that fits.

The Real "Flip"
    YAWN. You really are starting to bore me. I got games to handicap and am not going to get drawn into your childish antics anymore. I am here to learn from others and hopefully post some winners. All I see from you is crap and a pretty poor sense of humor. You really dont make anyone laugh with you but they sure the hell laugh at you.

Post the rules to the contest and I will either agree with them or offer to make adjustments. I think we do agree on the 3 picks per week. Answer the following whenever you get off your McDonalds shift tonight.

How many weeks? I vote for the whole season.

No quarter, 1st half or 2nd half lines. Agree?

All post in one thread?

You do have I believe 5 minutes from your original post to do an edit before it shows up. I could be wrong about that. A mod would have to answer that.

The no copy rule was put out there to prevent a player in the lead late in the contest from blocking his opponent. I am open to how you want to go about the blocking aspect of the contest.

Lastly, learn to spell please before you question anybodys intelligence around here.
    EOG POSTING RECORD - FINAL TOTALS

MLB : 53-40-6 +361

NBA : 13-14 +585

NHL : 30-27-1 +711

COLLEGE BASEBALL : 7-2 +780

COMPLETED SPORTS 139-123-11 +1881.35

EOG NEWCOMER CONTEST : 1ST PLACE

Bet Jam Survivor Round 2 : WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP-A-COIN View Post
    YAWN. You really are starting to bore me. I got games to handicap and am not going to get drawn into your childish antics anymore. I am here to learn from others and hopefully post some winners. All I see from you is crap and a pretty poor sense of humor. You really dont make anyone laugh with you but they sure the hell laugh at you.

Post the rules to the contest and I will either agree with them or offer to make adjustments. I think we do agree on the 3 picks per week. Answer the following whenever you get off your McDonalds shift tonight.

How many weeks? I vote for the whole season.

No quarter, 1st half or 2nd half lines. Agree?

All post in one thread?

You do have I believe 5 minutes from your original post to do an edit before it shows up. I could be wrong about that. A mod would have to answer that.

The no copy rule was put out there to prevent a player in the lead late in the contest from blocking his opponent. I am open to how you want to go about the blocking aspect of the contest.

Lastly, learn to spell please before you question anybodys intelligence around here.
    Flop,

Get fucked. All you are good at is writing like a 12 year old and shooting the finger. And the McDonald's material you came up with is just too funny. Very original.

And I say the first 16 games. Not the 17th week. That's trash week. It's like trying to cap how many words you're going to confuse or misspell in any given post.

As far as copying picks go if someone is in the lead, that would obviously be chicken shit. If you would resort to something like that then I wouldn't even consider a contest against you. If the contest gets close I'm sure Hache or Mo will take our picks via PM and post them after kick off. But I certainly ain't going to not be allowed to pick a game just because you picked it.

We could make this real simple and just play last man standing. Pick the winner every week and can't use the same team twice. That way one of us could be gone before the season is over.

This contest will also screw up my GOW's. Because after you see me throwing up winners every week you'll start copying my plays. And we can't have that goin on. You should have just gracefully changed your name. No one else on here would like someone that picked a name that was almost like theirs. Also, my name was originally Flippincoins, so that made it even worse. Just go to Dirty's site. They like pricks like you. You'll fit right in over there.

Flip

Listen here fucktard. I am going to make this nice and simple for you. Keep your shit up and you WONT be around for football season. Understand? I am done with the games with you.

I should have known I was dealing with a mental midget from the get go here. Your so fucking stupid you think I lost on Friday night. Anybody who has any questions about how retarded you are just has to go look in my Friday night post in the NFL forum and see how stupid you really look. Please dont give me you were joking around either, you truly are a dumb fuck who has nothing better to do with his time.
    EOG POSTING RECORD - FINAL TOTALS

MLB : 53-40-6 +361

NBA : 13-14 +585

NHL : 30-27-1 +711

COLLEGE BASEBALL : 7-2 +780

COMPLETED SPORTS 139-123-11 +1881.35

EOG NEWCOMER CONTEST : 1ST PLACE

Bet Jam Survivor Round 2 : WINNER

I am going to make you eat your words. So I goofed. It was 2 AM and I was half asleep.

But read Cannon's thread dipshit. You thought he'd won. He's 0-5. I guess that makes us even in regards to misreading a few plays.

You're a jerk. And you call me childish. You're right here with me posting in the asylum. It's not like you've chosen to ignore me like some mature grown up that you obviously think you are.

And who the fuck are you to tell me I'm not going to be around for football season? Are you running the show around here now? You're a jerk. You should have just changed your name. You'd only made a few posts by then. But you kept it because you're an asshole who likes to stir shit. If it would have been me, I would have changed my name. But you had to be an asshole. And it's a long season. So you really need to shut your mouth about how you are going to make me look stupid. I don't think you can beat me. If I did, I wouldn't have agreed to a contest. But all I know is that there can't be TWO Flips around here and one of us has to leave.

I read your last post in the NFL forum.

Truce for now. At least until the contest starts. Thinking about playing the the BetJam NFL capper contest. That may be the best arena to settle this.

GL

Flip