• maybe I need more facts about this case

0 0%
  • Other _______________

4 19.05%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Should Rainbow have to pay

Default Re: Should Rainbow have to pay

Quote Originally Posted by NesAdvantage View Post
    and whale pays his debts like a man, more than i can say about rainbow. Speaking of which seems like your buddy would have let you known the deal when you offered to pay him back after you got back on your feet. Oh wait, of course you never offered to pay him back, that wouldnt be very rainbow like of you would it.
    What a phony statement........

yeah fuck you and the rest of the stiffs around here richard
    whatever ROCKY BALBOA.....

Best PPH nesadvantage@hotmail.com NES's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
    What a phony statement........

in what sense? did you offer to pay him back? if you had you would have known that he never actually gave me any money.

Blog Entries

and yes whale did pay when he lost as real man do. Not hide until somebody makes your problems go away(like our buddy "N" and the mods at the EOG)

in what sense? did you offer to pay him back? if you had you would have known that he never actually gave me any money.
    NUMBER ONE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS PHONE NUMBER, GIVE ME A NUMBER AND I WILL CALL HIM........

PM ME A NUMBER FOR ME TO CALL HIM.......

Blog Entries

I'll call him in a bit and get permission to deal out the number

Blog Entries

if he says he didnt pay off your debt are you going to pay me?

I'll call him in a bit and get permission to deal out the number
    Thats good enough for me, I know he wouldn't mind if I had his number.......

if he says he didnt pay off your debt are you going to pay me?
    I need to clarify everything with him, just give me his number...........

Re: Master forum stiff and major slow pay list

STIFFS
    Journeyman-slow pay turned stiff, large figure
    5 star bomb-stiff
    Patrick McIrish- stiff, very large figure
    A-Train- stiff
    Insiders- stiff, large figure
    SSI- stiff
    Clipjoint- stiff, very large figure
    Dubpoet/Mamon- stiff, large figure
    TomBrady- stiff
    PO69- stiff
    Choptalk- stiff
    Baseball Guy- stiff
    Panther- slow pay turned stiff
    Alan Palmer- stiff
    Arthur Spooner- stiff
    nctarheelfan- stiff
    Denniz de Mennis- rubber room stiff
    JimFeistSux- stiff fairly large figure
    Anthony Richkas- credit wagering stiff
    biggamer- credit wagering stiff
    dacbetviet- credit wagering stiff
    Rainbow- stiff
    Spreadbeater- stiff
    USCMike- stiff
    Betting Profits- credit wagering stiff
    MVBSKI- stiff
    fat tony- stiff
    Shawn Gotti- admitted stiff
    Fat Frank- stiff
    Dell Dude- stiff extraordinaire
    Austintx05- stiff
    Brock- self admitted stiff
    TotalRecall- stiff
    JerseyMike- stiff, very large figure
    Wrongsidewarrior- stiff
    Rookies- stiff
    BrockLanders- stiff
    Shantystar- stiff
    Plasmaman/BigRagu- stiff
    Jadyn- stiff
    Blacklab- stiff
    Jerek- credit wagering stiff
    OTK- stiff
    Pat venditto- stiff paid by JJGold
    ThePig- stiff ($5)

SLOW PAY balance remaining
    Cee-slow pay unclear whether debt has been paid
    Omnivorous Frog- slow pay, very large figure
    Skins/Dsethi- extreme slow pay, large figure still outstanding
    Dirty- slow pay, various amounts still owed

SLOW PAY Paid in full
    Madcapper-slow pay, but paid up
    Mofome- slow pay but paid up
    Timely Hitting- slow pay, but paid up
    Gyno- slow pay, but paid up
    passing the wind- slowpay
    Doc/Uno- slow pay

^^^ above is the stiff list circa July 2009. Rainbow cried to have himself removed saying he has never owed anyone. Nes was not arround to confirm his story at the time so I took him off. The simple fact that Rainbow claimed to never owe anyone on these forums makes him a liar at the very least. Him being a stiff may be subjective, but the facts are: 1..he lied 2..he never made good on his debt.

He may or may not belong on the stiff list but I sure as hell wouldn't make a wager with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
    I need to clarify everything with him, just give me his number...........
    if you arent going to pay if he says he didnt then what's the point of me giving you his number?

Blog Entries

yep, im the one that asked you to add him to save other people from betting fucked over.

Winning since Jesus was in jr. high

Nes

1. U took and agreement after that its on the person u had the agreement with and Rainbow is out.

2. If u took a b ad deal that is your problem..If Rainbow owed u 1600 and u took a deal for no more than a possible 500, again that is your problem.

3. You can't cry over spilt milk years after the fact. If you were a man u would tell rainbow u have fallen on hard times and ask him for a loan and wouldnt be trying to extort money by publically humiliating him.

4. Nes u are worse now then Rainbow was then...a slow pay is not a stiff and u just didnt want to wait for it....so u took a bad deal because u are stupid.....if u waited I know 100 percent that you would have been paid off by rainbow right now....ur just dumb and are crying cause u cut a bad deal cause u were impatient. He was honest and didnt say u would never get it. Looks like you were wrong all around.

5. I am also saying that I trust Rainbow and if he gives me permission I will pay ihis debt if he believes he is truly wrong here and he can settle with me whenever he wants to....I am assuming it is 1100 as I am assuming you received something. If he agrees there is 1 conditions:

That is that I hand it to you in person

Rainbow

Blog Entries

listen, i was offered the full amount in cash by his friend, i dont charge other people for another's debts because thats not the kinda guy i am. Rainbow would have not paid me, you post only proves you know absolutely nothing.

Blog Entries

If he would have paid in the first three years then you would be right but he is a stiff. And the extra commission i recieved was just symbolic, there was no way i was going to drop the subject at that time for no reason.

listen, i was offered the full amount in cash by his friend, i dont charge other people for another's debts because thats not the kinda guy i am. Rainbow would have not paid me, you post only proves you know absolutely nothing.
    forget that u didnt take it all up front,...what u did was take a deal where u thought u would have mede MORE than what was owed and u admitted it...but it didnt work out..that is your problem......as soon as u took that deal good or bad..Rainbow doesnt owe u....read ur posts asshole....

Blog Entries

how would i have made more, you obviously havent read the whole thread vincent five was the most i could have made on the deal i was already getting 50% and the guy only stood to lose a dime max(which he did) Do us a favor and shut the fuck up dick lips.

Nes...u arent giving ur buddies number cause u know u will get caught in a lie....ur a dumb fuck...otherwise u would have given the number already.....he will get the number with or without u......

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzococotti View Post
    Nes

1. U took and agreement after that its on the person u had the agreement with and Rainbow is out.

2. If u took a b ad deal that is your problem..If Rainbow owed u 1600 and u took a deal for no more than a possible 500, again that is your problem.

3. You can't cry over spilt milk years after the fact. If you were a man u would tell rainbow u have fallen on hard times and ask him for a loan and wouldnt be trying to extort money by publically humiliating him.

4. Nes u are worse now then Rainbow was then...a slow pay is not a stiff and u just didnt want to wait for it....so u took a bad deal because u are stupid.....if u waited I know 100 percent that you would have been paid off by rainbow right now....ur just dumb and are crying cause u cut a bad deal cause u were impatient. He was honest and didnt say u would never get it. Looks like you were wrong all around.

5. I am also saying that I trust Rainbow and if he gives me permission I will pay ihis debt if he believes he is truly wrong here and he can settle with me whenever he wants to....I am assuming it is 1100 as I am assuming you received something. If he agrees there is 1 conditions:

That is that I hand it to you in person

Rainbow

is this a Rainbow post or a Vincenzoco post?

Blog Entries

Nes...u arent giving ur buddies number cause u know u will get caught in a lie....ur a dumb fuck...otherwise u would have given the number already.....he will get the number with or without u......
    he will get the number thats a fact

Here is is asshole...your words not mine...

"We did come to an agreement that I would leave him alone if i got a bigger cut of a player for a couple weeks, the amount came out to much less than what I was owed(much much less) but a deal and a deal and I promised to leave homeless, unemployed Rainbow alone"

the above statement is why u are a pussy scumbag....u took a deal and it was a bad one...BUT u took a deal....I dont care if Rainbow hit the lottery he doesnt owe you shit.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WVU View Post

rainbow and vincent are the same guy

wtf?

why is he using his ghost in this thread?

its me, just didnt get to finish the last sentence....

Blog Entries

Here is is asshole...your words not mine...

"We did come to an agreement that I would leave him alone if i got a bigger cut of a player for a couple weeks, the amount came out to much less than what I was owed(much much less) but a deal and a deal and I promised to leave homeless, unemployed Rainbow alone"

the above statement is why u are a pussy scumbag....u took a deal and it was a bad one...BUT u took a deal....I dont care if Rainbow hit the lottery he doesnt owe you shit.....

a homeless unemployed rainbow, i have already stated i would continue to leave him alone if he is still in fact homeless and jobless. I am not a bad man.

rainbow and vincent are the same guy
    lol...whatever u say Nes....come meet me in person so I can hand you your money and find out....You might find we look a little different...

I meant to say

Rainbow just tell me you are in the wrong and ill pay...but Rainbow was all that was there..

its me, just didnt get to finish the last sentence....
    Who is me? So you are not Rainbow? You guys sure do sound like the same cat

a homeless unemployed rainbow, i have already stated i would continue to leave him alone if he is still in fact homeless and jobless. I am not a bad man.
    ur arent a bad man????? there are 1000 ways a good man would have gone about this even if he felt he was 100 percent right.....and this is not one of them....sounds as if you are just jealous of rainbow and his job and his having a place to live.....but its sour grapes to me.....u arent a good guy in this situation....

Who is me? So you are Rainbow?
    u must be stupid....tell your first cousins to go down the block and not down the hall for sex and you inbred assholes wouldnt have to ask dumb questions

I edited my post as you and your twin are hell bent on confusing us

Blog Entries

no Im not, i have a wife, a new baby, and a wonderful house. My point is I cut the guy a break because he is homeless, beleive me I have nothing to be jealous about when it comes to rainbow. Unless you count the fact that I have to pay my bills and he doesnt have to, I guess thats something to be jealous over. Believe me all this started between us in emails, the fact that it has escalated to this level is because he doesnt take care of his shit. If he did both I and the third party involved would have already been contacted since Rainbow is back on his feet now.

ur arent a bad man????? there are 1000 ways a good man would have gone about this even if he felt he was 100 percent right.....and this is not one of them....sounds as if you are just jealous of rainbow and his job and his having a place to live.....but its sour grapes to me.....u arent a good guy in this situation....
    So in your opinion you don't think the guy who placed his bets and lost should make good on it? That doesn't sound like sour grapes to me, that sounds like a bookie trying to get paid from a piece of shit

First of all, I know you both and I am familar with went on....Since you are the one who came to the forum Nes, here is my take and I think most would agree....I think you are testing me because this same issue was bought up in Whale's forum a few month's back and I thought it was settled...

You made a deal with another party to collect a bigger commission and would leave Rainbow alone...you thought you were going to make a better deal for yourself and recoup some cash...when it didn't work out, you probably got annoyed and decided to go after Rainbow....Rainbow was doing a lot of drugs back then and getting wasted daily, he admits that...now that he has supposedly cleaned up his act, you think you are entitled to some more money...now this is just an opinon, I am not a judge and I am not taking sides....Rainbow was dead wrong what he did and it was the offices fault for giving him a bad figure...you made a deal with a friend of his which you intended to honor....things went south and now years later you want some cash....

I find it perturbing that you came from another forum to raise a stink when you know you made a deal with his friend years ago...Nes, you are a good guy and I would help you if you ever got into any beef or had a problem...but you made a deal with the devil and you have to live up to it...that's just the way I see it....what Richard did was a scumbag move and I am not excusing him for what he did, but you made a bad decision with Richard's friend....

If you want to blast me then go right ahead, but that's the way I see it....now on the other hand, if Richard is an honorable man and admits to you that he took a bad figure, that is on him and if he decides to give you anything then that is a bonus...