• maybe I need more facts about this case

0 0%
  • Other _______________

4 19.05%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Should Rainbow have to pay

Default Re: Should Rainbow have to pay

Quote Originally Posted by NesAdvantage View Post
    pretty brave first post, welcome to the EOG Fester. Had I cut a deal with rainbow you would be right, but I never did. He tried to make deals with me, mostly involving crocodile tears and the standard excuses for stiffing that everyone gives. I held up my end of the deal that i made with another guy,and I quit picking on a homeless man. Well if he is working now he needs to atleast take care of the my exboss, I would be happy with that solution. But he owes and ghost vote dont count fester so crawl back in your hole.

On a side note I actually take care of a guy that Rainbow used to work for back home in "the swamps of Italy" and he said that when Rainbow was a runner for him way back when till he decided to run off with the players envelope. Does this sound like the stand up guy that rainbow claims himself to be?

Gee I wonder how he ends up broke and homeless all the time if he fucks over everyone that ever gave him a chance.

PS Fuck you, fuck him, and fuck all stiffs who feel they deserve a free pass just because.
    You still making up LIES, Why is it you can't find a DECENT JOB? Is it because you are a THIEF? OR YOU JUST PLAIN STUPID? I ALWAYS HAD GOOD JOBS PERIOD, I'M NOT A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU, WHAT A FUCKING LIE, YOU TAKE CARE OF A GUY THAT I USED TO WORK FOR, WHAT A FUCKING MAKE-UP STORY, YOU ARE THE BEST AT THAT, YOU PROVED THAT MORE THAN ONCE IN THIS THREAD, I LIKED THE POST YOU MADE ABOUT TALKING TO ME ON THE PHONE, YOU REALLY CAN'T HELP YOURSELF WITH YOUR LIES, THE ONLY ENVELOPES I'VE EVER TAKEN ARE THE ONE'S THAT BELONG TO ME PERIOD, MAKING UP LIES WONT GET YOU NOWHERE IN LIFE PUSSY FACE....

Best PPH nesadvantage@hotmail.com NES's Avatar
    Blog Entries

pussy face? classic. So I guess you never worked for a guy with the initials J.K. back home? thats odd, because he has the exact same accent as you and described you to a t the first time we met.

pussy face? classic. So I guess you never worked for a guy with the initials J.K. back home? thats odd, because he has the exact same accent as you and described you to a t the first time we met.
    HE'S NOT FROM BATON ROUGE CHESTER... I MEAN NES...

Blog Entries

whatever same shit, but I guess Im not a liar then am I?

whatever same shit, but I guess Im not a liar then am I?
    WHEN DID ME AND U TALK ABOUT THIS OVER THE PHONE? BECAUSE U MENTIONED THIS IN MORE THAN ONE POST ON THIS SAME THREAD.....

Blog Entries

the first time around when you originally stiffed me, the second time you said you didnt have a phone because you were homeless. The only reason I bring up an old debt is because you are always running your mouth about being stand up and how well respected you are. Well I hate to break it to you but you are not stand up, respected, or any of those things you are always tooting your own horn about. You are still that same guy, snorting other peoples money and making excuses for it. Until you pay me what you owe me I will never change my stance on this.

the first time around when you originally stiffed me, the second time you said you didnt have a phone because you were homeless. The only reason I bring up an old debt is because you are always running your mouth about being stand up and how well respected you are. Well I hate to break it to you but you are not stand up, respected, or any of those things you are always tooting your own horn about. You are still that same guy, snorting other peoples money and making excuses for it. Until you pay me what you owe me I will never change my stance on this.
    We never spoke on a phone period.... I am WELL RESPECTED by MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE DEEP POCKETS TOO.........

The only way we are going to resolve this if you give me his phone number....

Blog Entries

yeah your friends obviously have deep pockets thats why they keep offering to pay your debts, but unfortunately for me my concience doesnt allow me to let anyone pay anything for anyone. Id rather get stiffed than accept welfare.

yeah your friends obviously have deep pockets thats why they keep offering to pay your debts, but unfortunately for me my concience doesnt allow me to let anyone pay anything for anyone. Id rather get stiffed than accept welfare.
    Did it ever occur to you that they may owe me a favor? does it matter how u get paid? u r unreal..........

Blog Entries

yes, as a matter of fact it does matter. I dont want charity I want the money you owe man, i dont get whats so complicated about that.

yes, as a matter of fact it does matter. I dont want charity I want the money you owe man, i dont get whats so complicated about that.
    Than give me his phone number so I can verify that this DEPT hasn't already been paid in full.... I'm tired of going around and around with you, give me his number so we can try and resolve this...

Are you familiar with transfers?

Blog Entries

if you agree that you will pay if the balance has not been paid in full I will force him to call you this afternoon, otherwise what is the point of dragging him into all this?

if you agree that you will pay if the balance has not been paid in full I will force him to call you this afternoon, otherwise what is the point of dragging him into all this?
    I will call him, I'm off all day today.... just give me his number... I don't talk to my own brothers when I'm on the job, I've always called everybody. I'm too busy to talk to anyone when I'm working period.........

Blog Entries

ok thats what i thought, you just cant say that you will pay, which to me means you wont, so then what's the point of giving out a number? I said I'd have him call you.

Are u going to give me his number? because I'm going work-out at the gym in about an hour and than going to the beach when I leave there....

ok thats what i thought, you just cant say that you will pay, which to me means you wont, so then what's the point of giving out a number? I said I'd have him call you.
    I'm off today, I don't talk to nobody on the job period............ get his number and I will assure u that me and him will work something out..........

Blog Entries

if you have a phone to call him you must have a phone where we can call you. He and i will be face to face in a couple hours so you can talk to us both if you just pm me a number

if you have a phone to call him you must have a phone where we can call you. He and i will be face to face in a couple hours so you can talk to us both if you just pm me a number
    I will be glad to give him my number, but not to the WORLD... thats what I thought another EXCUSE.........

Blog Entries

lol are you saying im the one with excuses? Im not giving out your number to the world, i said send it via PM

Blog Entries

email him, i know you have to have his email addy if not pm me your number you will talk to us both i promise you. we will be in the same room, we can do a three way conference call if you want. We can squash this today if you so choose.

lol are you saying im the one with excuses? Im not giving out your number to the world, i said send it via PM
    I will give him my number only, I'm being as honest as I can be with u.... I'm leaving in 30 minutes to go work-out and than I'm going to the beach... I will work something out with him, just pm me his number... I'm not giving my number to u.

email him, i know you have to have his email addy if not pm me your number you will talk to us both i promise you. we will be in the same room, we can do a three way conference call if you want. We can squash this today if you so choose.
    pm me his email...

Blog Entries

if you take care of this i will never bother you again, i will even quit posting on the EOG if you ask me to but not until i see my money.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
    pm me his email...

pm me yours, im not giving out his info, this is mine and your problem to squash. If you have his email already then contact him, if not give a number or an email and you will be contacted by us both i swear on my four month old baby's bonnet.

if you take care of this i will never bother you again, i will even quit posting on the EOG if you ask me to but not until i see my money.
    u don't need to quit posting, just pm me his email and I will shoot him an email

pm me yours, im not giving out his info, this is mine and your problem to squash. If you have his email already then contact him, if not give a number or an email and you will be contacted by us both i swear on my four month old baby's bonnet.
    I have to get ready and go, pm me his email. I'm going to see his email once he emails me. so pm me his email, I have to run......

Quote Originally Posted by WVU View Post
    Re: Master forum stiff and major slow pay list

STIFFS
    Journeyman-slow pay turned stiff, large figure
    5 star bomb-stiff
    Patrick McIrish- stiff, very large figure
    A-Train- stiff
    Insiders- stiff, large figure
    SSI- stiff
    Clipjoint- stiff, very large figure
    Dubpoet/Mamon- stiff, large figure
    TomBrady- stiff
    PO69- stiff
    Choptalk- stiff
    Baseball Guy- stiff
    Panther- slow pay turned stiff
    Alan Palmer- stiff
    Arthur Spooner- stiff
    nctarheelfan- stiff
    Denniz de Mennis- rubber room stiff
    JimFeistSux- stiff fairly large figure
    Anthony Richkas- credit wagering stiff
    biggamer- credit wagering stiff
    dacbetviet- credit wagering stiff
    Rainbow- stiff
    Spreadbeater- stiff
    USCMike- stiff
    Betting Profits- credit wagering stiff
    MVBSKI- stiff
    fat tony- stiff
    Shawn Gotti- admitted stiff
    Fat Frank- stiff
    Dell Dude- stiff extraordinaire
    Austintx05- stiff
    Brock- self admitted stiff
    TotalRecall- stiff
    JerseyMike- stiff, very large figure
    Wrongsidewarrior- stiff
    Rookies- stiff
    BrockLanders- stiff
    Shantystar- stiff
    Plasmaman/BigRagu- stiff
    Jadyn- stiff
    Blacklab- stiff
    Jerek- credit wagering stiff
    OTK- stiff
    Pat venditto- stiff paid by JJGold
    ThePig- stiff ($5)

SLOW PAY balance remaining
    Cee-slow pay unclear whether debt has been paid
    Omnivorous Frog- slow pay, very large figure
    Skins/Dsethi- extreme slow pay, large figure still outstanding
    Dirty- slow pay, various amounts still owed

SLOW PAY Paid in full
    Madcapper-slow pay, but paid up
    Mofome- slow pay but paid up
    Timely Hitting- slow pay, but paid up
    Gyno- slow pay, but paid up
    passing the wind- slowpay
    Doc/Uno- slow pay

^^^ above is the stiff list circa July 2009. Rainbow cried to have himself removed saying he has never owed anyone. Nes was not arround to confirm his story at the time so I took him off. The simple fact that Rainbow claimed to never owe anyone on these forums makes him a liar at the very least. Him being a stiff may be subjective, but the facts are: 1..he lied 2..he never made good on his debt.

He may or may not belong on the stiff list but I sure as hell wouldn't make a wager with him.

who did choptalk stiff?

classic

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

stiffs have good intentions...

scrimmage, long time no see.
    when in doubt take the dog