Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 9th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 9th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

Default Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 9th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

IN

The opening odds start here jimmythegreek's Avatar

Default Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (February 9th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

In...just saw the new rule. Will try to post here more often as well. Been tough as of late with busy cards and when you are involved in many places not being able to clone yourself.

in

Blog Entries

I'm in. I be in. Much thanks to the sponsor for the free roll.

I'm in

in

..i tried to make some quality posts and actually contribute to the forums.
    Thanks if I get in...if not, I will try again next week

in

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Betmonkey View Post
    ..i tried to make some quality posts and actually contribute to the forums.
    Thanks if I get in...if not, I will try again next week
    me too

i made some quality posts in the basketball / hockey forum

IN

guys here is what i did, if u played last week u are on this weeks list..i took a few names off quickly by skimming thru it as fast as i could..i added train and kidkonggolf to this weeks list as i know u werent on it from last week..if i missed someone, its was purely by accident and i appologize sincerely..this was the only option as i dont have much time and rather than cancel the tourney this week i figured i would at least try and get as many as u in as fast as possible..i wont be around for this weeks final table, so GL everyone..

thank you, Tuckman

Thanks Tuckman

congrats to the winners

1. $300 SDCHARGERS21
    2. $200 BigDaddyEOG
    3. $120 a16516
    4. $100 almost allright
    5. $80 EmpireMaker4
    6. $60 rjt721
    7. $50 tblaze44
    8. $40 ttwarrior4
    9. $30 bookiemonste
    10. $20 betmonkey69

nj this week guys.. gl next week

-stash

congrats to the winners, they have been sent over..

nice game gentlemen, ty to EOG, Tuckman and all again

bump bump

why bump almost a year old thread?? Did I miss something??

I wanted to keep this thread handy cuz it has the payouts listed in post #49

Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoer45 View Post
    I wanted to keep this thread handy cuz it has the payouts listed in post #49
    I thought you were bumping my brilliant victory

the last time Big Daddy cashed

It's a conspiracy FACT! Deal With It's Avatar

Jake, your roll-over requirement should be at 6 digits by now....

Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoer45 View Post
    the last time Big Daddy cashed

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays Big Daddy

in

In Niners clinch the bye baby!!!

in

I'm in

The opening odds start here jimmythegreek's Avatar

In if this is the right thread, which i doubt

in

in

great rules tuckman..the low numbers are a sign of a good commissioner..maybe i wiill start a thread that teaches you all how to play poker because you are so nice!