Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.") - Page 116
Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1666106110111112113114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,060 of 4410

Thread: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

  1. #4026
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    But wait...stop the presses, DR. CON has all the proof and then some!!!

    So much proof in fact, that he's dedicating all his energy and resources toward IRS scandals!

    And he like I is still waiting for you to prove him wrong on anything.It's obvious to all to see that you cannot since a lying fraud like you just keeps on trolling.Really it is embarrassing watching you.

  2. #4027
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Only in Obot world! You obviously can't read.
    PROVE IT OTHERWISE LYING FRAUD!!

  3. #4028
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Only in Obot world! You obviously can't read.
    And you obviously have no brains if you cannot follow something as simple as this.But what else would you expect from a lying burfer troll?

  4. #4029

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Prove these foreigners who got one in 1961!!
    In the report making its way through Congress.

    Here's a sneak peek...and why DR. CON only cares about IRS records right now.

    During the time of Obama’s birth in 1961, many Japanese nationals applied for ‘unattended’ birth certificates for their own foreign children. They did this so as to make their children US citizens and entitled them to the privileges of citizenship.

    At the time of Hawaii’s statehood in 1959, Japan was still trying to rebuild itself from the financial and industrial devastation of World War II. As a new state, Hawaii needed revenue and one way they found to generate some revenue was to offer unattended birth certificates for a price. Once the birth certificate was filled out and turned in to state officials, it automatically generated a small announcement in the local newspaper. This is significant because some people and news agencies such as CNN and Wolf Blitzer have pointed to the newspaper announcement of the Obama birth. They say that there could not have been a presidential conspiracy then.

    However, as Zullo points out, the Obama birth announcement did not give any details of the birth like so most other announcements of births in local hospitals, but appears as just a couple of lines of basic info like many of the Japanese unattended birth announcements.

    If anything, the newspaper announcement adds to the suspicious nature of the location of Obama’s birth. Zullo and his investigators spoke with a number of older Hawaiians who were well acquainted with the selling of birth certificates and told them that there was a Mafia-like criminal element who was involved with a lot of those sales and that the practice was common knowledge to all.

  5. #4030
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Joshua A. Wisch, Special Assistant to the Attorney General of Hawaii released this statement:
    The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed the indisputable evidence of President Obama’s birth in Hawaii. An exhaustive accounting of this is provided on the State Department of Health (DOH) website (http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama.html). When this issue last arose in May, the Washington Post noted that “the Hawaii Department of Health has released both the short and long forms of the president’s birth certificate; and that all this information, along with clear-as-a-bell explanations, is available to the public online.” (http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...tml?tid=pm_pop)
    President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is valid.
    Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law. The purpose of section 338-17.8, Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS), is to accommodate foreign-born individuals whose parents were residents of Hawaii but were temporarily outside of this state due to employment or military service. Similar to section 338-20.5, HRS, which provides for a certificate of foreign birth, anyone who receives a birth certificate under this section would have noted on their birth certificate the physical location of their actual birth. It does not confer citizenship, which is, of course, a power of the federal government.
    We also note that section 338-17.8 was not passed until 1982, so it cannot apply to President Obama, who was born at the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu in 1961, as is reflected on his certificate of live birth, a copy of which can be viewed on the White House website, a link to which is provided on DOH’s website.
    Vital records in Hawaii have some of the highest levels of privacy protection in the nation. Not only are Hawaii’s vital records some of the best managed, but they also have some of the strongest restrictions on access to prevent identity theft and fraud.
    Joshua A. Wisch
    Special Assistant to the Attorney General
    State of Hawaii
    Dept. of the Attorney General
    425 Queen Street
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

    Here is another FACT!!PROVE IT WRONG!!

    An assistant attorney from Hawaii is lying in burfer world but a youtube video filled with idiotic strawman shit is legit to the burfers.Do you see how stupid these tards really are.Just pathetic .

  6. #4031

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    An assistant attorney from Hawaii is lying in burfer world but a youtube video filled with idiotic strawman shit is legit to the burfers.Do you see how stupid these tards really are.Just pathetic .
    tank...we're not bluffing.

    Educate yourself.

    I am telling you its a scribbled piece of paper from "any person with the knowledge of his birth"...with no verifiable evidence the Kenyan is who he says he is.



  7. #4032
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    In the report making its way through Congress.
    During the time of Obama’s birth in 1961, many Japanese nationals applied for ‘unattended’ birth certificates for their own foreign children. They did this so as to make their children US citizens and entitled them to the privileges of citizenship.

    At the time of Hawaii’s statehood in 1959, Japan was still trying to rebuild itself from the financial and industrial devastation of World War II. As a new state, Hawaii needed revenue and one way they found to generate some revenue was to offer unattended birth certificates for a price. Once the birth certificate was filled out and turned in to state officials, it automatically generated a small announcement in the local newspaper. This is significant because some people and news agencies such as CNN and Wolf Blitzer have pointed to the newspaper announcement of the Obama birth. They say that there could not have been a presidential conspiracy then.

    However, as Zullo points out, the Obama birth announcement did not give any details of the birth like so most other announcements of births in local hospitals, but appears as just a couple of lines of basic info like many of the Japanese unattended birth announcements.

    If anything, the newspaper announcement adds to the suspicious nature of the location of Obama’s birth. Zullo and his investigators spoke with a number of older Hawaiians who were well acquainted with the selling of birth certificates and told them that there was a Mafia-like criminal element who was involved with a lot of those sales and that the practice was common knowledge to all.
    Here's a sneak peek...and why DR. CON only cares about IRS records right now.
    Wrong again lying fraud troll.This is the law from Hawaii!




  8. #4033
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    tank...we're not bluffing.

    I am telling you its a scribbled piece of paper with no verifiable evidence the Kenyan is who he says he is.

    Ignore the facts at your own peril.

    Thats from 1945 to 1949!!Nice try but Barry was born in 1961!!

  9. #4034

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    An assistant attorney from Hawaii is lying in burfer world but a youtube video filled with idiotic strawman shit is legit to the burfers.Do you see how stupid these tards really are.Just pathetic .
    According to Hawaii law which you have lectured me ad nauseam, the assistant attorney isn't allowed to view the original birth records.

    You keep posting legally meaningless crap and pretending its 'proof'.

    Another fail!

  10. #4035

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Thats from 1945 to 1949!!Nice try but Barry was born in 1961!!
    Uhh, wrong...it's from the 1955 Hawaiian Territorial Public Health Statistics Act.

    Read it and weep, "debunkers"!


    "Section 57-9 Local registrar to prepare birth certificate.


    (a) If neither parent of the newborn child whose birth is unattended as above provided is able to prepare a birth certificate, the local registrar shall secure the necessary information from any person having knowledge of the birth and prepare file the certificate."

  11. #4036
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    According to Hawaii law which you have lectured me ad nauseam, the assistant attorney isn't allowed to view the original birth records.

    You keep posting legally meaningless crap and pretending its 'proof'.

    Another fail!
    Again so the assistant states attorney is lying because the director was lying to him?Only in burfer world does this stupid shit make sense.
    Sure is a lot of liars in Hawaii is the only conclusion in burfer world.You would have to be a burfer to believe this shit.

  12. #4037

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Poor DR. CON and his 100 lemmings...

    The garbage his hero released to the American people is nothing close to the archived document(s).

    Once all the smoke clears, THIS will be closer to reality than anything previously seen or discussed:



    If only I were kidding!


  13. #4038
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Uhh, wrong...it's from the 1955 Hawaiian Territorial Public Health Statistics Act.

    R"Section 57-9 Local registrar to prepare birth certificate.


    (a) If neither parent of the newborn child whose birth is unattended as above provided is able to prepare a birth certificate, the local registrar shall secure the necessary information from any person having knowledge of the birth and prepare file the certificate."ead it and weep, "debunkers"!
    So now the doctor and the hospital are in on the lie too??
    Do you even realize just how stupid you look while you keep moving the goalposts and claiming everyone is lying except the burfers?
    So we have the Director of the DOH , the doctor, the Hospital all as lying and in on the fraud and naturally the state of Hawaii say's nothing.

  14. #4039

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Again so the assistant states attorney is lying because the director was lying to him?Only in burfer world does this stupid shit make sense.
    Sure is a lot of liars in Hawaii is the only conclusion in burfer world.You would have to be a burfer to believe this shit.
    You moron, he's not "lying"...

    So what if Congress subpoenaed the "assistant states attorney" and asked him if he had seen the original document. What do you think his answer would be?

    "No sir, I haven't"

    Thank you. Next witness please!

    Seriously....you need a new website!


  15. #4040
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Poor DR. CON and his 100 lemmings...

    The garbage his hero released to the American people is nothing close to the archived document(s).

    Once all the smoke clears, THIS will be closer to reality than anything previously seen or discussed:


    If only I were kidding!


    The ORIGINAL that no BIRFER has seen!!Unreal.But now they claim it is forged!!!!!!!!!
    The best laugh of the night!!
    Yes of course it is forged and not one single burfer has ever seen it so this makes it a fact!!
    Do you see how these tards operate??Oh my......

  16. #4041

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    So now the doctor and the hospital are in on the lie too??
    What hospital would that be?

  17. #4042

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post

    The ORIGINAL that no BIRFER has seen!!Unreal.
    That's not entirely true...


  18. #4043
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    You moron, he's not "lying"...

    So what if Congress subpoenaed the "assistant states attorney" and asked him if he had seen the original document. What do you think his answer would be?

    "No sir, I haven't"

    Thank you. Next witness please!

    Seriously....you need a new website!

    This is why you are so dumb about all this.THEY HAVE ALREADY FOLLOWED EVERY LEGAL PROCEDURE, the state has verified every single fact related to the B.C.They have presented everything .
    What would the Attorney say?He would say follow the law like we did and everything we presented is legal and true and they are EXACTLY like we have said.Just because some stupid birfers cannot follow logic and facts within the law is not our problem.

  19. #4044
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    That's not entirely true...

    PROVE TI LYING FRAUD!!

  20. #4045
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    PROVE TI LYING FRAUD!!
    Let me guess...it cannot be released yet because of a on going investigation??
    Sure any day now.

  21. #4046

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    PROVE TI LYING FRAUD!!
    There were people who were on this case long before Zullo came along.

    Sorry to say, you and DR CON are on the outside shooting in the dark pretending you know something, when in reality you don't know shit.

  22. #4047
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Let me guess...it cannot be released yet because of a on going investigation??
    Sure any day now.
    Or you will just have to buy the book right??
    The Clown Case Posse has you suckers by the balls!!

  23. #4048

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    This is why you are so dumb about all this.THEY HAVE ALREADY FOLLOWED EVERY LEGAL PROCEDURE, the state has verified every single fact related to the B.C.They have presented everything .
    What would the Attorney say?He would say follow the law like we did and everything we presented is legal and true and they are EXACTLY like we have said.Just because some stupid birfers cannot follow logic and facts within the law is not our problem.
    Just so you're aware... "THEY HAVE ALREADY FOLLOWED EVERY LEGAL PROCEDURE" does not constitute proof "Obama" was born in Hawaii.

  24. #4049
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    There were people who were on this case long before Zullo came along.

    Sorry to say, you and DR CON are on the outside shooting in the dark pretending you know something, when in reality you don't know shit.
    AGAIN PROVE IT!!
    Prove us wrong on anything for shits sake.You are still batting ZERO!Not one single fact or proof of anything.

  25. #4050
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Just so you're aware... "FOLLOWED EVERY LEGAL PROCEDURE" does not constitute proof "Obama" was born in Hawaii.
    Sure, sure how far are you going to move the goalpost's on this one??
    What kind of strawman idiotic bullshit can you come up with now?The laughs just keep getting better.

  26. #4051

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Or you will just have to buy the book right??
    The Clown Case Posse has you suckers by the balls!!
    Nah, I just want this image tattooed on your brain...because it's closer to the truth than anything you have ever read on DR. CON's clown "debunking" website.


  27. #4052

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    AGAIN PROVE IT!!
    Prove us wrong on anything for shits sake.You are still batting ZERO!Not one single fact or proof of anything.
    Sorry to burst your bubble yet again but I was exposing the Kenyan fraud looooong before Zullo and the CCP came along...and looong before your clown website had a url.

  28. #4053

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Sure, sure how far are you going to move the goalpost's on this one??
    What kind of strawman idiotic bullshit can you come up with now?The laughs just keep getting better.
    I told you what would happen if the AG were subpoenaed in Congress or a court of law...nothing, because he hasn't seen the document.

    As far as the state of Hawaii is concerned, the only culpable individual(s) in this case would be those who have actually SEEN the original document(s), and you can count them on one hand.

    (hint: Gov. Abercrombie fired one of them, cause he wouldn't play ball)


  29. #4054
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble yet again but I was exposing the Kenyan fraud looooong before Zullo and the CCP came along...and looong before your clown website had a url.

    Yeah of course the guy who is batting ZERO and has not presented one single FACT or PROVEN anything is here to the rescue!!
    The guy who runs with his tail between his legs everytime I tell him to prove something and PROVE us wrong.
    The guy who has not proven anything Doc says is not true and cannot prove him wrong on anything.
    The guy who moves the goalposts and comes up with strawman bullshit that make no sense to anyone ?
    That guy??Yeah you're that guy alright but not in a good way!I'm sure that is over your head too, but I can't fix stupid.

  30. #4055
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    I told you what would happen if the AG were subpoenaed in Congress or a court of law...nothing, because he hasn't seen the document.

    As far as the state of Hawaii is concerned, the only culpable individual(s) in this case would be those who have actually SEEN the original document(s), and you can probably count them on one hand.

    (hint: Abercrombie fired one of them, cause he wouldn't play ball)

    Onaka and Fukimo have already sworn too that they have verified the original.
    Yeah, yeah we know...it's a fraud and not true right?We just have to wait and buy the book right?

  31. #4056
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    I
    (hint: Gov. Abercrombie fired one of them, cause he wouldn't play ball)

    Another LIE.He resigned.

  32. #4057

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Another LIE.He resigned.
    Keep wishing on a star.

    Not according to Hawaii's Senate minority leader, Sen. Sam Slom.

    In a letter to Abercrombie dated last Friday, Slom said he has confirmed with federal sources that Dr. Palafox is not under any investigation, the reason Abercrombie’s office claimed was behind the governor’s request for dismissal.

    “If he is indeed innocent, let’s clear this matter up and allow the Senate to consider him for the position,” Slom wrote to Abercrombie. “The Health Department has a number of problems and strong leadership is required.”

    No kidding!


    You and DR. CLOWN are in WAY over your heads!

  33. #4058
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Nope.

    Not according to Hawaii's Senate minority leader, Sen. Sam Sloan.



    No kidding!


    You and DR. CLOWN are in WAY over your heads!
    Just another burfer lie.
    HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The lawyer for Hawaii's former health director says he still has no idea why the governor asked him to step down. Doctor Neal Palafox resigned after about five weeks on the job. The governor's staff is being tight lipped about the investigation. Although it was the reason he asked the doctor to resign and even though no one claims to know details, sources tell Hawaii News Now it's because he's linked to a medical reimbursement fraud investigation.

  34. #4059
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Hawaii Gov. Abercrombie's Health Director Quits Interim Health Director Dr. Neal Palafox Resigns
    (AP) HONOLULU - Interim Hawaii Health Director Dr. Neal Palafox abruptly quit Wednesday, the first of new Gov. Neil Abercrombie's Cabinet appointees to leave.
    The reason for Palafox's resignation was a mystery, and he wouldn't say whether he was asked to resign.
    Abercrombie's office said Palafox asked the Democratic governor to withdraw his nomination.
    "Gov. Abercrombie accepted Dr. Palafox's request and will make a new appointment for the Health Director as soon as possible," spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said in a statement.

  35. #4060
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Hawaii Gov. Abercrombie's Health Director Quits Interim Health Director Dr. Neal Palafox Resigns
    (AP) HONOLULU - Interim Hawaii Health Director Dr. Neal Palafox abruptly quit Wednesday, the first of new Gov. Neil Abercrombie's Cabinet appointees to leave.
    The reason for Palafox's resignation was a mystery, and he wouldn't say whether he was asked to resign.
    Abercrombie's office said Palafox asked the Democratic governor to withdraw his nomination.
    "Gov. Abercrombie accepted Dr. Palafox's request and will make a new appointment for the Health Director as soon as possible," spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said in a statement.
    Just because WND keeps you stupid is not my fault.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •