Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.") - Page 121
Page 121 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2171111115116117118119120121122123124125126 LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,235 of 4410

Thread: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

  1. #4201
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Doc’s State of the Birther Address

    by Dr. Conspiracy on August 13, 2013 in Birthers, Lounge
    The conspiracy theory I call “the birther movement” has been around 5 years now and over that time we’ve seen an Internet rumor grow to a national phenomenon, where most people know about it and at one point more than half of Republicans believed it. Books were written, web sites created, over 200 lawsuits were filed (all without success), and the President himself addressed the issue in a special press conference on national television.
    Where are we now?
    Clearly much of energy behind birtherism was political. Support for such beliefs was strongly skewed toward people leaning to the right politically, and if any one birther demographic were signaled out, it would be old conservative southern white guys. Today, however, political motivation is waning as the focus of presidential politics moves from Barack Obama to the 2016 election. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has said the a political movement based on “angry white guys” is not sustainable.
    The 9/11 truthers were largely left-leaning at the start, and focused on President George W. Bush. In 2006, as the administration of Bush wound down, activism from the left died down, and truther activists are now comprised mainly of far right groups: Constitutional Party and Libertarian supporters, folks who are prone to conspiracy belief in general. What we see among the Truthers is a shift from political motivation to classic conspiracy theory thinking, and an overall decline in activism.
    With the birther movement, I think that we’ll a see similar shift this year. The racial bias that underlies much of the movement will remain and I expect that “angry white guys” will continue to be the core demographic, but general right-wing activism will decline, while general conspiracy thinking and racial bias will provide any new converts. The President is scheduled to leave office in January 2017, and that leaves hardly any opportunity for new lawsuits, although Orly Taitz continues her individual legal efforts to pry documents out of the federal government.
    One interesting development is the election of a number of Tea Party affiliates to Congress. These individuals, who may be described as “fringe” in many of their beliefs, and characterized by a general non-application of critical thinking to their public positions, are ripe candidates for new birther converts, or may be “closet birthers” already. We’re waiting to see what if anything will come from Representatives Stockman and Yoho. We may see resolutions or bills introduced (but not approved) relating to birther issues. We may again see allied legislation (to require birth certificates from presidential candidates) offered in States in the run up to the 2016 election. Now that they cannot be accused of being attempts to block Obama’s candidacy, some of these “birther bills” may actually pass.
    What I see today is a lack of enthusiasm among birthers. Many birther web sites have gone inactive. The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse is about the only news-making activity going on, and that initiative really has nowhere to go1besides making money from Mike Zullo’s new book. On the other hand, I think that low-level birtherism is with us for the long term, settling down among all the other many conspiracy theories (Freemasons, black helicopters, New World Order, chemtrails, HAARP, alien abduction/UFO cover up, and on and on) that haunt the back alleys of the Internet.

    1Maricopa County lacks jurisdiction to prosecute any alleged crimes involving President Obama, plus the County Prosecutor seems to be level-headed enough to recognize that the Posse doesn’t have any evidence.

  2. #4202
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Birther witnesses

    by Dr. Conspiracy on August 10, 2013 in Birthers, Inspector Smith, Tim Adams
    The web is populated with lots of folks who believe the birther story that President Obama was born somewhere besides Hawaii: Check our Twitter feed, or visit web sites on the “Bad” and “Ugly” lists at the bottom of the page. Beyond the believers, there are individuals who tell their own personal stories and put their own credibility behind a birther anecdote. These lone individuals tell stories often inconsistent with majority birther belief and with each other. Birther opponents ask the birthers to show some evidence to justify their claims; these people claim to have seen it!
    What follows is a catalog (in alphabetical order) of the ones I can think of, with hyperlinks to articles about them:

    • Linda Joy Adams – claims the President was born in Kansas. In this version, Obama’s mother was only 15 (making the President 3 years older) and Barack was born at Forbes AFB in Topeka. The evidence is DNA in the back seat of a ‘48 Chevy where Dunham’s water broke. Adams is a prolific blogger.
    • Tim Adams – Was a chief clerk for the Honolulu Elections Division. He first said on a white supremacist radio program that he knew Obama had no Hawaiian birth certificate because of what he found while working for the Elections Division in some unspecified “database.” Later he changed his story to say that someone in a supervisory position at the Elections Division provided that information to him. The supervisor was never named, nor the database where the information was found. The Elections Division does not have access to birth records at the Department of Health.
    • Race Bannon (pseudonym) – Bannon, a poster at the Free Republic, blog tells a story of meeting a young black man who either is or may be Barack Obama (depending on when the version of the story) in Honolulu in 1980. The story goes that the unnamed black kid said he was born in Mombasa and raised in Indonesia.
    • Andrew D. Basiago – Claims to have been involved in a secret government teleportation project with Obama, whom he met on Mars between 1981 and 1983.
    • Laurie Hathaway [link to Taitz web site] – Whistleblower for Orly Taitz who claims to have seen paperwork at the Higher Education Services Corporation in New York that Barack Obama obtained a foreign student loan as an Indonesian national to attend Columbia University. The HESC only assists New York residents. Obama transferred to Columbia from Occidental College in California.
    • Tom Fife – made frequent trips to Moscow, Russia in 1992-1994. He claims that a Russian Communist told him that a black man with an African father and an American mother was being groomed to be President of the United States. This Communist sleeper was from Hawaii and lived in Chicago. The Russian said. “have no doubt: he is one of us, a Soviet.” “Soviet” in Russian means “advice” or “consulting group” and makes little sense when the country, the Soviet Union, had ceased to exist the year before. “Communist” or “Bolshevik” might work in context, but not “Soviet.”
    • Allen Hulton – a postman who claims that he had a conversation with the wife of Tom Ayers (father of Bill Ayers) who told him Ayers was paying for Obama’s college, Obama being a “foreign student” or he thinks it may have been Obama. The story changed over time in multiple interviews.
    • Paul Irey – did an analysis of typed letters on Obama’s birth certificate, but he stated that before doing that he already knew the certificate was a forgery because of what a Secret Service agent involved in vetting candidate Obama told him–or was it a “look” the agent gave him? Irey did not say what the agent told him precisely, nor explain why the Secret Service was involved in vetting political candidates.
    • Nancy Ruth Owens (Molly Nancy Owens, Nancy Owens Barger) – a Florida woman, claims to have been hired by Pablo Escobar to forge President Obama’s birth certificate in 1985. She also says that she is Obama’s sister and took some of the photos of Obama’s in his “college years.” She explained how Floridian Obama had Hawaiian newspaper birth announcements in 1961 by saying Pablo Escobar was very powerful. She didn’t explain why she (not a professional forger) was hired by the powerful Escobar.
    • Lucas Daniel Smith – claims to have traveled to Kenya and obtained a Kenyan birth certificate naming Barack Obama. Smith maintains a web site promoting Obama conspiracies.

    The true believers among the list above remind me of UFO abductees. Some of them seem like fraud, some false memories, and the others downright crazy. None of them actually present evidence for their story (except Smith whose Kenyan birth certificate was shown to be a fake).


  3. #4203

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    This is what tank always does when he loses a debate very badly (like the one earlier dealing with Kapi'olani Hospital).

    So this is his way of blowing off steam and having a temper tantrum in my thread.

    I will repeat what I said earlier:

    NOTHING this civil service Obot clown spews would be considered serious evidence in a serious investigation. Not a single word.

    Everyone understands this...except tank.

  4. #4204
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Congress should investigate the birthers

    by Dr. Conspiracy on August 9, 2013 in Birther Politics, Birthers
    Birthers have clamored for a Congressional investigation of Barack Obama’s birth certificate, but birthers are a minority. Most people, the non-conspiracy minded folks, don’t have doubts about who is legitimately President of the United States, whether they like the choice or not. Birther theories don’t stand up to scrutiny. Anyone who cares can find out all the information necessary to make a decision without subpoenas and testimony.
    I think that Congress, instead of bowing to the nut cases, should rather investigate the very real birther phenomenon. There are things that no one knows about the birthers. Congress should find out who’s funding it, whether it poses a danger to national security, and what can be done to prevent loss of productivity and family disintegration by similar movements in the future. Is it a confidence racket? Were laws violated? Is legislation needed to tighten up the rules for tax-exempt organizations that run political smear campaigns? Does the IRS need more money for investigators? These are legitimate Congressional concerns.
    Some might argue that Congress has a long list of more important issues to deal with: the debt limit, continuing government operational funding, advice on executive branch judicial appointments and immigration reform; however, as a minority1 in Congress has these important issues bottled up, they might as well investigate birthers.

    1While Republicans are a majority in the House of Representatives, obstructionists are not. Moderate Republicans plus Democrats in the House make the real majority and they would work on these more important issues if given the chance by the House leadership. In the Senate, the minority Republican party blocks legislation through filibuster.


  5. #4205
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    This is what tank does when he loses a debate very badly (like the one earlier on Kapi'olani Hospital).

    So this is his way of blowing off steam and having a temper tantrum in my thread.

    I will repeat what I said earlier:

    NOTHING this civil service clown posts would be considered serious evidence in a serious investigation.

    Everyone knows this...except tank.
    Start proving him wrong!!!Since you continue to dodge it I am going to give you more chances.
    You cannot prove anything he says wrong with facts and he totally destroys you frauds with the truth.
    I mopped the floor with you on the Hospital issue and you are obviously to stupid to realize it.YOU HAVE NOTHING!!You have ZERO FACTS and have NO PROOF.
    All you have is lies and smears like we have just witnessed the last 2 pages.
    What you call proof and facts is a joke and everyone knows it.
    I have kicked your ass for over 120 pages now and you still don't get it.You never will!
    You have NOTHING!!120 Pages later and you still have NOTHING!!You got no game Joe!

  6. #4206
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    So this is his way of blowing off steam and having a temper tantrum in my thread.

    .
    This is a thread about the birth certificate and just because I have taken it over and presented facts and backed them up with proof while making you look stupid in the process is not my fault.
    Since you are getting destroyed in your own thread means nothing to me.Start proving all this wrong with facts and proof or just keep whining and crying and trying to play a victim.Man up and start using facts.

  7. #4207

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Start proving him wrong!!!Since you continue to dodge it I am going to give you more chances.
    You cannot prove anything he says wrong with facts and he totally destroys you frauds with the truth.
    I mopped the floor with you on the Hospital issue and you are obviously to stupid to realize it.YOU HAVE NOTHING!!You have ZERO FACTS and have NO PROOF.
    All you have is lies and smears like we have just witnessed the last 2 pages.
    What you call proof and facts is a joke and everyone knows it.
    I have kicked your ass for over 120 pages now and you still don't get it.You never will!
    You have NOTHING!!120 Pages later and you still have NOTHING!!You got no game Joe!
    You did no such thing...unless you consider screaming and yelling "LIAR" and RACIST" "kicking my ass"????

    Here's a quick review of tank's latest 'evidence':

    1) The fundraising letter tank is using as 'proof' was penned by the same guy who once told his lit agent that he was "born in Kenyan, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

    2) The Kapi'olani Medical Center won't confirm the letter's authenticity.

    3) The White House won't confirm the letter's authenticity. This is very curious because it has a "Barack Obama" signature on it!

    4) Multiple "Obama" family members have given conflicting testimony when it comes to his place of birth. Granted this is all hearsay, but still...what is with all the confusion??

    5) Even Obot fagblower lawyers wouldn't dream of submitting something so flimsy to an investigative authority.

    6) The ONLY way to confirm the Kenyan's claim that he was born in Kapi'olani Hospital is for Congress to subpoena their records. Why don't 'debunkers' support this? Imagine the humiliation for 'birthers'!

    Conclusion: The hospital fundraising letter is just another "born in the USA" coffee mug campaign, and another dead end trail with no original traceable source...even though it has an "Obama" signature on it!

    Not like the Kenyan showed up at the Hospital in a ceremony, or anything remotely official and public. Quite the contrary, the lying snake and his sycophants avoid this subject the same way DR. CON avoids reality.

    Bottom line: no verifiable proof "Obama" was born in Kapi'olani Hospital in Hawaii!

  8. #4208
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    NOTHING this civil service Obot clown spews would be considered serious evidence in a serious investigation. Not a single word.

    .
    4 times now in 2 pages you have lied about him be a civil service worker.Do you think that by repeating this lie will make it true or is this just your usual attempt at smearing?

  9. #4209

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    4 times now in 2 pages you have lied about him be a civil service worker.Do you think that by repeating this lie will make it true or is this just your usual attempt at smearing?
    Actually, I haven't lied....the joke is on you if you believe the crap he feeds you!

    And since you're being a rude, dishonest sanctimonious prick (just like your fraud hero) ...there's MUCH more on the way!

    Can't handle the heat, huh???


  10. #4210
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    You did no such thing...unless you consider screaming and yelling "LIAR" and RACIST" "kicking my ass"????
    Here's a quick review of tank's latest 'evidence':

    1) The fundraising letter tank is using as 'proof' was penned by the same guy who once told his lit agent that he was "born in Kenyan, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

    2) The Kapi'olani Medical Center won't confirm the letter's authenticity.

    3) The White House won't confirm the letter's authenticity. This is very curious because it has a "Barack Obama" signature on it!

    4) Multiple "Obama" family members have given conflicting testimony when it comes to his place of birth. Granted this is all hearsay, but still...what is with all the confusion??

    5) Even Obot fagblower lawyers wouldn't dream of submitting something so flimsy to an investigative authority.

    6) The ONLY way to confirm the Kenyan's claim that he was born in Kapi'olani Hospital is for Congress to subpoena their records. Why don't 'debunkers' support this? Imagine the humiliation for 'birthers'!

    Conclusion: The hospital fundraising letter is just another "born in the USA" coffee mug campaign, and another dead end trail with no original traceable source...even though it has an "Obama" signature on it!

    Not like the Kenyan showed up at the Hospital in a ceremony, or anything remotely official and public. Quite the contrary, the lying snake and his sycophants avoid this subject the same way DR. CON avoids reality.

    Bottom line: no verifiable proof "Obama" was born in Kapi'olani Hospital in Hawaii!


    For fucks sake go back the last 3 pages and see where I destroyed all your stupid shit instead of repeating the same old lies!
    I am not going to post it and repeat where I have proven you wrong again.Go back 3 pages and quit wasting my time with your usual repeating stupid shit.

  11. #4211
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Actually, I haven't lied....the joke is on you if you believe the crap he feeds you!

    And since you're being a rude, dishonest sanctimonious prick (just like your fraud hero) ...there's MUCH more on the way!

    And a alcoholic doesn't have a drinking problem either right?You lie so much you can't even keep em straight yourself.
    Woo boy I am really scared fraud.Much more on the way!!
    You have no clue what you are getting into.You thought the last 120 pages of getting your ass kicked was bad???

  12. #4212
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Actually, I haven't lied....the joke is on you if you believe the crap he feeds you!

    And since you're being a rude, dishonest sanctimonious prick (just like your fraud hero) ...there's MUCH more on the way!

    Can't handle the heat, huh???

    For fucks sake prove him wrong!!

  13. #4213
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Birther witnesses

    by Dr. Conspiracy on August 10, 2013 in Birthers, Inspector Smith, Tim Adams
    The web is populated with lots of folks who believe the birther story that President Obama was born somewhere besides Hawaii: Check our Twitter feed, or visit web sites on the “Bad” and “Ugly” lists at the bottom of the page. Beyond the believers, there are individuals who tell their own personal stories and put their own credibility behind a birther anecdote. These lone individuals tell stories often inconsistent with majority birther belief and with each other. Birther opponents ask the birthers to show some evidence to justify their claims; these people claim to have seen it!
    What follows is a catalog (in alphabetical order) of the ones I can think of, with hyperlinks to articles about them:

    • Linda Joy Adams – claims the President was born in Kansas. In this version, Obama’s mother was only 15 (making the President 3 years older) and Barack was born at Forbes AFB in Topeka. The evidence is DNA in the back seat of a ‘48 Chevy where Dunham’s water broke. Adams is a prolific blogger.
    • Tim Adams – Was a chief clerk for the Honolulu Elections Division. He first said on a white supremacist radio program that he knew Obama had no Hawaiian birth certificate because of what he found while working for the Elections Division in some unspecified “database.” Later he changed his story to say that someone in a supervisory position at the Elections Division provided that information to him. The supervisor was never named, nor the database where the information was found. The Elections Division does not have access to birth records at the Department of Health.
    • Race Bannon (pseudonym) – Bannon, a poster at the Free Republic, blog tells a story of meeting a young black man who either is or may be Barack Obama (depending on when the version of the story) in Honolulu in 1980. The story goes that the unnamed black kid said he was born in Mombasa and raised in Indonesia.
    • Andrew D. Basiago – Claims to have been involved in a secret government teleportation project with Obama, whom he met on Mars between 1981 and 1983.
    • Laurie Hathaway [link to Taitz web site] – Whistleblower for Orly Taitz who claims to have seen paperwork at the Higher Education Services Corporation in New York that Barack Obama obtained a foreign student loan as an Indonesian national to attend Columbia University. The HESC only assists New York residents. Obama transferred to Columbia from Occidental College in California.
    • Tom Fife – made frequent trips to Moscow, Russia in 1992-1994. He claims that a Russian Communist told him that a black man with an African father and an American mother was being groomed to be President of the United States. This Communist sleeper was from Hawaii and lived in Chicago. The Russian said. “have no doubt: he is one of us, a Soviet.” “Soviet” in Russian means “advice” or “consulting group” and makes little sense when the country, the Soviet Union, had ceased to exist the year before. “Communist” or “Bolshevik” might work in context, but not “Soviet.”
    • Allen Hulton – a postman who claims that he had a conversation with the wife of Tom Ayers (father of Bill Ayers) who told him Ayers was paying for Obama’s college, Obama being a “foreign student” or he thinks it may have been Obama. The story changed over time in multiple interviews.
    • Paul Irey – did an analysis of typed letters on Obama’s birth certificate, but he stated that before doing that he already knew the certificate was a forgery because of what a Secret Service agent involved in vetting candidate Obama told him–or was it a “look” the agent gave him? Irey did not say what the agent told him precisely, nor explain why the Secret Service was involved in vetting political candidates.
    • Nancy Ruth Owens (Molly Nancy Owens, Nancy Owens Barger) – a Florida woman, claims to have been hired by Pablo Escobar to forge President Obama’s birth certificate in 1985. She also says that she is Obama’s sister and took some of the photos of Obama’s in his “college years.” She explained how Floridian Obama had Hawaiian newspaper birth announcements in 1961 by saying Pablo Escobar was very powerful. She didn’t explain why she (not a professional forger) was hired by the powerful Escobar.
    • Lucas Daniel Smith – claims to have traveled to Kenya and obtained a Kenyan birth certificate naming Barack Obama. Smith maintains a web site promoting Obama conspiracies.

    The true believers among the list above remind me of UFO abductees. Some of them seem like fraud, some false memories, and the others downright crazy. None of them actually present evidence for their story (except Smith whose Kenyan birth certificate was shown to be a fake).

    Tell us more about these ''fine'' witnesses you have here Joe!!

  14. #4214

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    For fucks sake go back the last 3 pages and see where I destroyed all your stupid shit instead of repeating the same old lies!
    I am not going to post it and repeat where I have proven you wrong again.Go back 3 pages and quit wasting my time with your usual repeating stupid shit.
    Yes, screaming "LIAR" and "RACIST" totally destroyed all my "stupid shit"

    I guess DR. CON (the civil service hack with no life) figured he can win arguments by overwhelming 'birthers' with words...whereas tank figures he can win arguments by overwhelming 'birthers' with insults and screaming his head off!

    You two irrelevant losers derserve each other.


  15. #4215

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Tell us more about these ''fine'' witnesses you have here Joe!!
    Honestly, how many people do you think follow this clown blog the way you do? Like MAYBE 30-40 people???

  16. #4216

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    You have no clue what you are getting into.You thought the last 120 pages of getting your ass kicked was bad???
    Ooooooo, I'm scared.

    120 pages and you haven't proven shit!

    Remember, if it can't be used in a real investigation, it ain't proof.

    "fundraising letter" proves the Kenyan was born in Hawaii!! LMAO

  17. #4217
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Yes, screaming "LIAR" and "RACIST" totally destroyed all my "stupid shit"

    I guess DR. CON (the civil service hack with no life) figured he can win arguments by overwhelming 'birthers' with words...whereas tank figures he can win arguments by overwhelming 'birthers' with insults and screaming his head off!

    You two irrelevant losers derserve each other.

    How many times are you going to keep repeating this stupid shit??Do you have tourettes syndrome?
    Is this all you have??It's obvious you have nothing but get to proving anything he says is wrong ..or do as you have the last 4 pages and just try to smear him.
    It's plain for everyone to see that you can't but you will come up with excuses like usual to try and deflect your insecurities and the fact that you have no game .If only lies and smears counted huh fraud?

  18. #4218
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Ooooooo, I'm scared.

    120 pages and you haven't proven shit!

    Remember, if it can't be used in a real investigation, it ain't proof.

    "fundraising letter" proves the Kenyan was born in Hawaii!! LMAO
    Didn't you just spew this idiotic shit a couple of posts ago?You must have tourettes syndrome.

  19. #4219

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    How many times are you going to keep repeating this stupid shit??Do you have tourettes syndrome?
    Is this all you have??It's obvious you have nothing but get to proving anything he says is wrong ..or do as you have the last 4 pages and just try to smear him.
    It's plain for everyone to see that you can't but you will come up with excuses like usual to try and deflect your insecurities and the fact that you have no game .If only lies and smears counted huh fraud?

  20. #4220
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    "fundraising letter" proves the Kenyan was born in Hawaii!! LMAO
    You have it backwards again!!The letter was used for fundraising!Thats expected of you though!

  21. #4221
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Man you got me there.Boy your a sharp one alright.
    Next post you will be crying all you do is smear and go off topic.

  22. #4222

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    You have it backwards again!!The letter was used for fundraising!Thats expected of you though!
    But, but but...DR. CON (civil service hack with no life) considers the letter 'proof'

  23. #4223
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    But, but but...DR. CON (civil service hack with no life) considers the letter 'proof'
    No he considers the fact that the state of Hawaii verified it as true and that is all that matters.Burfers have no way around that one except to scream fake, forgery, fraud,blah,blah,blah.
    That is why Hawaii is sick of you dumbasses too.

  24. #4224
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    ..DR. CON (civil service hack with no life) '
    5 times now you have repeated this lie.Still waiting for you to prove this!

  25. #4225

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Posted on July 2, 2013 by Lucas Daniel Smith

    Uploaded by youtuber ThinkOutsideTheTV on June 10, 2013.


    6857 views and climbing. 430 comments. People are coming to their senses.


    Websites like Kevin Wayne Davidson’s (Dr. Conspiracy’s) Obama Conspiracy Theories
    are fizzling out. Levelheaded people no longer believe people like Kevin or his exceedingly selective and biased coverage of Obama eligibility issues, investigations, news, witnesses, events and documents.





  26. #4226
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    No he considers the fact that the state of Hawaii verified it as true and that is all that matters.Burfers have no way around that one except to scream fake, forgery, fraud,blah,blah,blah.
    That is why Hawaii is sick of you dumbasses too.
    The verification says that the data on the form is what was provided by Kapiolani Hospital back in 1961, as attested to by David A. Sinclair, MD. Birth certificates don’t have “applicants,” they have “informants.” An “applicant” is someone who requests a copy of a certificate.

  27. #4227

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    No he considers the fact that the state of Hawaii verified it as true and that is all that matters.Burfers have no way around that one except to scream fake, forgery, fraud,blah,blah,blah.
    That is why Hawaii is sick of you dumbasses too.
    Then he's an idiot, and doesn't know what 'verified' means in legal terms.

    Not that we should expect a civil service paper pusher to understand the law.

    Let me ask you this: you claim that "Hawaii has verified"...but exactly how many people do you think have actually SEEN these birth documents at the DOH?

  28. #4228
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Posted on July 2, 2013 by Lucas Daniel Smith

    Uploaded by youtuber ThinkOutsideTheTV on June 10, 2013.


    6857 views and climbing. 430 comments. People are coming to their senses.


    Websites like Kevin Wayne Davidson’s (Dr. Conspiracy’s) Obama Conspiracy Theories
    are fizzling out. Levelheaded people no longer believe people like Kevin or his exceedingly selective and biased coverage of Obama eligibility issues, investigations, news, witnesses, events and documents.




    This is the only time I will use WND but to make Joe look as stupid as possible I will.Do you see the stupid shit that Joe actually believes??
    His own masters at WND even have to laugh at this one!!You just can't make this shit up.
    The alleged Kenyan birth certificate offered by eBay seller Lucas Smith and displayed last weekend on YouTube.com is not a valid document, a WND investigation has revealed.
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/108005/#21HeSyoQOd7wfk1K.99





    • Kenyan news sources have called into question the use of “Coast Province” or “Coast Provincial” as a correct reference to the official name of the Mombasa general public hospital in 1961, citing Professor Dan Branch of the University of Warwick who noted that the term “Coast Province” was not used in the early 1960s when Kenyan provinces were typically referred to as “regions.”
    • Until 1964, Kenya was the Dominion of Kenya, not the Republic of Kenya, and Mombasa was part of Zanzibar until Dec. 12, 1963, not a coastal province of Kenya.
    • Dr. James O.W. Ang’awa, the physician who was named in the document as the attending physician at Obama’s birth, was a physician who worked in Kenya during the 1960s; however, he worked at Kenyatta National Hospital in Nairobi. Dr. James O.W. Ang’awa never worked at any hospital in Mombasa.
    • The dates on the document are formatted in U.S. style, listing in order the month, day and year; this is not the British format which typically follows the order of day, month and year.
    • The footprint on the document appears nearly perfect in definition; real infant footprints typically show signs of smudging because of foot movement.
    • The footprint on the document is densely black, revealing few natural lines on the sole of the foot; footprints used for document identification are typically inked much lighter to allow for natural lines to be clearly apparent.
    • Footprints taken for document identification are typically taken for both feet, just as fingerprints taken for identification are typically taken for both hands.
    • The document does not look remotely like the 1961-era birth certificates used in Kenya; infant footprints were not displayed on Kenyan birth certificates in the 1961-era.WND sources in Kenya described the Smith document as a clever forgery in that Helton Muganga is currently an administrator a

      Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/108005/#21HeSyoQOd7wfk1K.99







    • The document does not look remotely like the 1961-era birth certificates used in Kenya; infant footprints were not displayed on Kenyan birth certificates in the 1961-era.





    WND sources in Kenya described the Smith document as a clever forgery in that Helton Muganga is currently an administrator at Coast Provincial General Hospital.


    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/108005/#21HeSyoQOd7wfk1K.99

  29. #4229
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    This is the only time I will use WND but to make Joe look as stupid as possible I will.Do you see the stupid shit that Joe actually believes??
    His own masters at WND even have to laugh at this one!!You just can't make this shit up.
    The alleged Kenyan birth certificate offered by eBay seller Lucas Smith and displayed last weekend on YouTube.com is not a valid document, a WND investigation has revealed.
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/108005/#21HeSyoQOd7wfk1K.99





    • Kenyan news sources have called into question the use of “Coast Province” or “Coast Provincial” as a correct reference to the official name of the Mombasa general public hospital in 1961, citing Professor Dan Branch of the University of Warwick who noted that the term “Coast Province” was not used in the early 1960s when Kenyan provinces were typically referred to as “regions.”
    • Until 1964, Kenya was the Dominion of Kenya, not the Republic of Kenya, and Mombasa was part of Zanzibar until Dec. 12, 1963, not a coastal province of Kenya.
    • Dr. James O.W. Ang’awa, the physician who was named in the document as the attending physician at Obama’s birth, was a physician who worked in Kenya during the 1960s; however, he worked at Kenyatta National Hospital in Nairobi. Dr. James O.W. Ang’awa never worked at any hospital in Mombasa.
    • The dates on the document are formatted in U.S. style, listing in order the month, day and year; this is not the British format which typically follows the order of day, month and year.
    • The footprint on the document appears nearly perfect in definition; real infant footprints typically show signs of smudging because of foot movement.
    • The footprint on the document is densely black, revealing few natural lines on the sole of the foot; footprints used for document identification are typically inked much lighter to allow for natural lines to be clearly apparent.
    • Footprints taken for document identification are typically taken for both feet, just as fingerprints taken for identification are typically taken for both hands.
    • The document does not look remotely like the 1961-era birth certificates used in Kenya; infant footprints were not displayed on Kenyan birth certificates in the 1961-era.WND sources in Kenya described the Smith document as a clever forgery in that Helton Muganga is currently an administrator a

      Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/108005/#21HeSyoQOd7wfk1K.99







    • The document does not look remotely like the 1961-era birth certificates used in Kenya; infant footprints were not displayed on Kenyan birth certificates in the 1961-era.





    WND sources in Kenya described the Smith document as a clever forgery in that Helton Muganga is currently an administrator at Coast Provincial General Hospital.


    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/108005/#21HeSyoQOd7wfk1K.99
    Do you see the lies and shit Joe tries to push off as facts and proof??
    Oh my!!Busted again fraud!!Sad when your masters at WND even think you are a dumbass!!

  30. #4230

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    This is the only time I will use WND but to make Joe look as stupid as possible I will.Do you see the stupid shit that Joe actually believes??
    His own masters at WND even have to laugh at this one!!You just can't make this shit up.

    C'mon...those quotes from people are PRICELESS!

    "Kevin Davidson can't get enough of Kevin Davidson, frequently posting his own writing under "Quote of the Day."




  31. #4231
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Then he's an idiot, and doesn't know what 'verified' means in legal terms.

    Not that we should expect a civil service paper pusher to understand the law.

    Let me ask you this: you claim that "Hawaii has verified"...but exactly how many people do you think have actually SEEN these birth documents at the DOH?
    Then humor us and tell us what verified means.You obviously don't have a clue but give us some more laughs.
    Who gives a flying rats ass as to how many people have seen it/What in the Hell does that matter and what in the Hell does that prove?More idiotic stupid strawman shit moving the goal post's.

  32. #4232
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    This is the only time I will use WND but to make Joe look as stupid as possible I will.Do you see the stupid shit that Joe actually believes??
    His own masters at WND even have to laugh at this one!!You just can't make this shit up.
    The alleged Kenyan birth certificate offered by eBay seller Lucas Smith and displayed last weekend on YouTube.com is not a valid document, a WND investigation has revealed.
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/108005/#21HeSyoQOd7wfk1K.99





    • Kenyan news sources have called into question the use of “Coast Province” or “Coast Provincial” as a correct reference to the official name of the Mombasa general public hospital in 1961, citing Professor Dan Branch of the University of Warwick who noted that the term “Coast Province” was not used in the early 1960s when Kenyan provinces were typically referred to as “regions.”
    • Until 1964, Kenya was the Dominion of Kenya, not the Republic of Kenya, and Mombasa was part of Zanzibar until Dec. 12, 1963, not a coastal province of Kenya.
    • Dr. James O.W. Ang’awa, the physician who was named in the document as the attending physician at Obama’s birth, was a physician who worked in Kenya during the 1960s; however, he worked at Kenyatta National Hospital in Nairobi. Dr. James O.W. Ang’awa never worked at any hospital in Mombasa.
    • The dates on the document are formatted in U.S. style, listing in order the month, day and year; this is not the British format which typically follows the order of day, month and year.
    • The footprint on the document appears nearly perfect in definition; real infant footprints typically show signs of smudging because of foot movement.
    • The footprint on the document is densely black, revealing few natural lines on the sole of the foot; footprints used for document identification are typically inked much lighter to allow for natural lines to be clearly apparent.
    • Footprints taken for document identification are typically taken for both feet, just as fingerprints taken for identification are typically taken for both hands.
    • The document does not look remotely like the 1961-era birth certificates used in Kenya; infant footprints were not displayed on Kenyan birth certificates in the 1961-era.WND sources in Kenya described the Smith document as a clever forgery in that Helton Muganga is currently an administrator a

      Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/108005/#21HeSyoQOd7wfk1K.99







    • The document does not look remotely like the 1961-era birth certificates used in Kenya; infant footprints were not displayed on Kenyan birth certificates in the 1961-era.





    WND sources in Kenya described the Smith document as a clever forgery in that Helton Muganga is currently an administrator at Coast Provincial General Hospital.


    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/08/108005/#21HeSyoQOd7wfk1K.99
    You can try and deflect all you want but I am going to bump this post everyday to show everyone just how stupid you are.But, but this is proof!!

  33. #4233
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    C'mon...those quotes from people are PRICELESS!

    "Kevin Davidson can't get enough of Kevin Davidson, frequently posting his own writing under "Quote of the Day."



    Boy you got him there!!Smear number 1050 but as far as proving him wrong you are still at ZERO!!

  34. #4234

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Then humor us and tell us what verified means.You obviously don't have a clue but give us some more laughs.
    Who gives a flying rats ass as to how many people have seen it/What in the Hell does that matter and what in the Hell does that prove?More idiotic stupid strawman shit moving the goal post's.
    Because in an investigation, those people will be subpoenaed to testify. I can probably count the number of individuals who have seen the birth documents on one hand, and Fukimo is one of them.

  35. #4235
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Posted on July 2, 2013 by Lucas Daniel Smith

    Uploaded by youtuber ThinkOutsideTheTV on June 10, 2013.


    6857 views and climbing. 430 comments. People are coming to their senses.


    Websites like Kevin Wayne Davidson’s (Dr. Conspiracy’s) Obama Conspiracy Theories
    are fizzling out. Levelheaded people no longer believe people like Kevin or his exceedingly selective and biased coverage of Obama eligibility issues, investigations, news, witnesses, events and documents.




    bUT, BUT THIS IS PROOF!!This proves it guys game over.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •