Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.") - Page 125
Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2575115119120121122123124125126 LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,375 of 4410

Thread: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

So do you, Joe . . .

Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

An interesting thought occurred to me. What if Joe Contrarian WAS correct. Obama's birth certificate is phony. I can't be 100% certain that it's real or phony. But if it was phony, I'm sure the FBI and the CIA would know that to be a fact. If so, they've covered for him for 6 years! So, Joe, what would that mean? That the intelligent agencies prefer a Democrat in office as opposed to a Republican. Why? Because the Republican Party is overrun with crackpots that would be dangerous if placed in the highest office. Otherwise some rogue agent would have exposed all of this by now. It's not a pretty picture for the GOP right now. Good luck.

Official Who Released Obama’s Birth Certificate Dies in Mysterious Plane Crash

By Charles C. W. Cooke

December 12, 2013 11:33 AM

Comments24

Somewhere, Alex Jones is having an aneurysm. Per NBC News:

The health director who approved the release of President Obama’s birth certificate has died in a plane crash, Hawaiian officials said Thursday.

Loretta Fuddy died after the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft she was travelling on went down shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport at around 3:15 p.m. local time (10:15 a.m. ET) on Wednesday.

The other eight people on board were rescued, Richard Schuman, president of Makani Kai Air, told NBC News early Thursday, adding that that there was no indication as to why the plane had crashed.

Fuddy hit the headlines two years ago when she approved a waiver request allowing Obama to access certified copies of his birth certificate, signed by the delivery doctor, Obama’s mother and the local registrar. His mother, then 18, signed her name (Stanley) Ann Dunham Obama.

So-called “birthers” opposed to Obama including real estate mogul Donald Trump had long questioned why Obama hadn’t ensured the long form was released.
    And now she’s died in mysterious circumstances, while everybody else on the plane survived.

Let the games begin!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...sh-charles-c-w

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post

By Charles C. W. Cooke

December 12, 2013 11:33 AM

Comments24

Somewhere, Alex Jones is having an aneurysm. Per NBC News:

And now she’s died in mysterious circumstances, while everybody else on the plane survived.

Let the games begin!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...sh-charles-c-w
    Old Sheriff Joe to the rescue!!And let me guess... the other 8 who survived are to scared to talk right??
    The autopsy is going to show a shot to the head right??Maybe poison??More strawmen from the low IQ crowd to entertain us!!Thanks Sheriff Joe!!BTW that Vittard and Alkiphelta guys are destroying you very bad!!Step up your game and quit leading with your nose!! You should feel violated after those beatings!

EOG Dedicated

Also on the plane was Deputy Health Director Keith Yamamoto.How did they screw up and let him live or is he in on the fraud too Sheriff Joe?Was Fuddy going to talk?Come on the burfer mind is pure comedy and we are dying to hear some of the low IQ crowds tales.
    I guess Fukino and Onaka better sleep with one eye open huh?

These headlines write themselves...you on the other hand are pure comedy.

"Sheriff Joe" Arpaio is now using tax dollars to investigate the Kenyan fraud.

Stick that in your Dr. Constipation pipe and smoke it.

EOG Dedicated

"Sheriff Joe" Arpaio is now using tax dollars to investigate the Kenyan fraud.

Thanks again for showing just how stupid you are.
    What jurisdiction is he using and where will the warrants be issued from?
    Oh I bet Vittard and Alkaphelta get just as much joy as I do exposing your stupidity .Keep up the good work Sheriff Joe Contrarian!!Why did you shorten it to just Sheriff Joe across the street and not add Contrarian to the end?Everyone knows it is you ...your stupidity follows you regardless of what handle you use.

EOG Dedicated

These headlines write themselves...you on the other hand are pure comedy.
    And sadly loons like yourself still try to make something from nothing.It all comes back to the birth certificate in your screwed up mind and leads to questions you know can never be answered.If they are with the truth you still just lie, evade and move the goalposts to try and fit in your burfer world.

I haven't said anything. I posted a headline that the individual who released the Kenyan's so-called "birth certificate" just died in a mysterious plane crash. As I said, the headlines during the most corrupt, criminal regime in history speak for themselves.

As always, you went off on some tangent apparently only you can understand.

EOG Dedicated

I haven't said anything. I posted a headline that the individual who released
    Yep!!In a thread that I have debunked everyone of your lies in too.And what is so mysterious about the crash??

EOG Dedicated

As always, you went off on some tangent apparently only you can understand.
    Nope not at all.Everyone across the street and anyone here who crossed the street knows good and well what Sheriff Joe is and WHO he is.Like I said you can change the handle all you want and try to be a ''ghost'' but you just cannot change you and it shows through easily.You can't fix stupid no matter how hard you try or what ever handle you use.

EOG Dedicated

Poor little babies!!I hope Sheriff Joe Contrarian's feelings are not hurt.I didn't know being called a burfer was so insulting!

“Birther” is a “hateful insult”

by Dr. Conspiracy on December 30, 2013 in Media
    So says NewsBusters, a self-described web site dedicated to combatting “liberal bias” in the media.
    It was on the Morning Joe program on MSNBC where Thomas Roberts called Senator Ted Cruz a “birther” — not just a birther but “big on the birther movement.” As far as I know, Ted Cruz is not a birther.
    Now it’s not me who’s calling this an “insult” but rather NewsBusters itself:
    No one on the panel bothered to correct Roberts’ disgustingcommentary, and instead sat idly by as the liberal MSNBC host desperately tried to connect Cruz to birther Donald Trump.
    Other than the fact that Roberts mentioned that Donald Trump discussed Cruz’s Canadian citizenship to the Texas senator, the MSNBCer provided no evidence to back up his insulting claim. One wonders if such hateful commentary from an MSNBC employee would be tolerated …
    Who knew it was so bad?

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for exposing the low IQ crowd John.Such a stupid pathetic crowd of retards.

← “Birther’s Digest:” A List of Obama Ineligibility Claims — With Their Status

Epilogue: Confirmed, Confirmed, and Reconfirmed

Posted on December 31, 2013 by John Woodman
    For Those Who Care About Reality, Its Light Has Driven the Last Nail into the Coffin of Birthers’ Claims that the PDF is a “Forgery.”

More than a year has passed since I wrapped up my public commentary here on the claims of the “birther” movement, and brought this blog to its official close.
    And I hadn’t intended to ever post again.
    However, a few things happened during this year of 2013 (and one in particular) that have finally led me to write this epilogue.
    Confirmed, Confirmed & Reconfirmed

Even though I thought the issue had already been beaten to death, over the course of the past 14 months a few additional little bits of information have come forth.
    Not so much on the legal and Constitutional front, though. About the only one left still beating the worn-out “citizen-parents-required-to-be-a-natural-born-citizen” drum is Mario Apuzzo, and he hasn’t had anything new to say since before I quit the scene 14 months ago. Apuzzo posted a total of 4 articles this year, and all were just a rehash of his same claims that have been widely debunked.
    In fact, we might list as our first confirmation:
    1. What I wrote here about the meaning of “natural born citizen” has been confirmed by every judge and every legal expert of any real stature who has ever ruled or otherwise spoken on the matter.
    Next, from the technical point of view regarding the Presidential birth certificate and related matters:
    2. It’s still true at the end of 2013 that — birther assertions to the contrary notwithstanding — no birther “expert” has ever factually disproved even one significant point of the technical analysis that I published in a 221-page book back in the summer of 2011.
    Although a number of the birther “experts” have quietly dropped their public involvement, I find it pretty remarkable that they continued to make the “forgery” claims for so long without ever being able to factually deal with such critiques published by myself and others. That has to do with the nature of the people making the claims, though, rather than with the nature of the evidence.
    A few are still pushing the “forgery” claims to this day, of course.
    3. We now know to a good degree of certainty what the penciled race codes on 1961 Hawaiian birth certificates mean. And it now seems that yes, not only did the Cold Case Posse actually lie to the nation about what the federal race codes meant, they also apparently fabricated what the State of Hawaii race codes meant as well.
    As with the federal codes, they publicly claimed in the summer of 2012 to have the Hawaii race codes. But they never produced the slightest evidence that they actually did.
    And the documentation that has come forth recently indicates that those codes never meant what the Posse claimed, in full-blown press conference, that they meant.
    “9″ never meant “Unknown or race not stated,” as claimed by Corsi / Arpaio / Zullo & company. It meant “Other races,” and in a state with so few black people that there was no “black” race designation in the rest of the codes, it was precisely appropriate and accurate for the race of Obama’s father.
    The exact meaning of the penciled Hawaii codes was one of two remaining mysteries I knew of when I left the issue in the fall of 2012 (and the other will be addressed by the end of this post). It was the one thing I wished I had been able to uncover but didn’t, and I’m gratified to Kevin Davidson (Dr. Conspiracy) for finally solving it.
    In fact, it seems to have been the last little mystery. In solving it, Dr. Conspiracy has helped bring the title of this blog — Investigating the Obama Birth Mysteries — to its final resolution.
    Great work, Doc!
    4. The full birth certificate of the woman I referred to as “Hawaii Girl” in an attempt to guard her privacy was leaked online this year by birther attorney Orly Taitz. And that full certificate entirely confirms that I accurately discovered every important detail about this birth certificate by analyzing a leaked image of the back of the certificate.
    Among those details, I accurately identified:

and a few other details like parents’ names, address where they lived at the time, and so forth.
    Orly Taitz’s recent publication of the full certificate completely confirmed my conclusions, in particular, of what the birth certificate number and the parents’ race designations were.
    5. Finally and most importantly, the “forger” of President Obama’s birth certificate has been discovered, named, and verified.
    Yes, the So-Called “Forger” of Obama’s Birth Certificate Was Outed in 2013.

Back in the summer, I learned that blogger nbc had identified the specific type of machine that produced the PDF image of Mr. Obama’s birth certificate.
    It was a Xerox WorkCentre.
    A couple of different models in this product line use the same basic algorithms. (An “algorithm” is a pre-defined sequence of exact steps to do something.) The White House is verified to have possessed and used a Xerox WorkCentre (model number 7655) during the exact time frame when Obama’s birth certificate was published. 1 Models 7655 and 7535 operate very similarly.
    WANTED: For Producing the Anomalies in Obama’s Birth Certificate — the Xerox WorkCentre 7655. Approach With Caution.
    And all you have to do to reproduce the many “suspicious” effects seen in Obama’s PDF, is use one of these Xerox WorkCentres to scan a birth certificate into an Apple computer, then rotate the image and save it as a PDF file.
    That’s it.
    And that’s obviously how Obama’s PDF was produced. A White House staffer took a paper birth certificate (which was seen by reporters, and which we have two actual photographs of, courtesy of reporter Savannah Guthrie), placed it haphazardly on the scanner glass of a Xerox WorkCentre (all indications are it was the 7655), scanned it into a Mac, rotated it, and saved it as a PDF.
    Simple experiments reproducing these steps have been conducted that give the same “anomalies” that birthers wailed and filed lawsuits about.
    Back in 2011, when I wrote my book, I speculated that someone might well discover the exact software, and I said that if they did, they would earn a mention at my web site.
    It’s time to live up to that promise.
    I already mentioned “nbc.” Another person who deserves such a mention is commenter “justlw,” who seems to have been the first person to bring up the Xerox WorkCentre, way back in March of 2012.
    And another is “Reality Check,” who this year has conducted experiments that produced results virtually identical to the President’s birth certificate.
    Congratulations and good work, you three. My hat is off to you.
    Well, I could go on and on. But I really don’t want this to go over into 2014. It’s a new year coming.
    But there we have it. Confirmation after confirmation after confirmation. All of the Obama birth mysteries are solved, and this blog can rest peacefully as an archive.
    I’m now going to post this epilogue, and wish you all — birthers, non-birthers and those who were never interested either way — a happy and prosperous 2014.
    Sincerely,
    John Woodman

EOG Dedicated

Come on Joe we need some entertainment. You have been getting beat to a pulp using the Sheriff Joe handle and surely you have some new burfer fantasy talking points to use.Just because you lose every case is no reason to be a spoil sport.

New high score

by Dr. Conspiracy on January 19, 2014 in Lawsuits
    Tes has been busy, I see, updating the Birther Scorecard. The number of birther cases is up to 226, with zero wins, 220 losses and 6 pending. In addition, birthers have lost over 90 appeals, plus at least 25 losses at the Supreme Court. I’d make that 221 losses and 5 pending with the dismissal of Taitz v. Hawaii Memorial Park Mortuary.
    The pending cases are:

Wow. I thought Casper the Canadian Fraud Sheriff Contrarian Mark Joe Insert Name Here was beaten to a pulp across the street by the common sense guys, but we cannot hold a candle to what was done to him over here. I bow to your awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Come on Joe we need some entertainment. You have been getting beat to a pulp using the Sheriff Joe handle and surely you have some new burfer fantasy talking points to use.Just because you lose every case is no reason to be a spoil sport.
    A little too quiet on the birther front for you Obots, huh? I would be nervous too.

Too bad you now work for one of them or I'd post a couple of interesting developments. See, we really don't want Dr. Constipated to know when the next shoe will drop so he can go running to his boss and that boss can go running to the next boss and so on. You know how Obots work.

But don't worry, as soon this next train comes barreling through, this forum will be Grand Birther Station once again.

EOG Dedicated

A little too quiet on the birther front for you Obots, huh? I would be nervous too.

Too bad you now work for one of them or I'd post a couple of interesting developments. See, we really don't want Dr. Constipated to know when the next shoe will drop so he can go running to his boss and that boss can go running to the next boss and so on. You know how Obots work.

But don't worry, as soon this next train comes barreling through, this forum will be Grand Birther Station once again.

Sure Joe!!I mean after 6 years , 220 court case losses and a bunch of ''just you wait and see'' or my favorite, ''shocking evidence coming soon'' we sure will wait .Not because you have not proven anything or have no facts to present....it is because we love the laughs you low IQ tards provide.

And of course keep thinking you are a step ahead of Doc.

I mean it's not like he has exposed all of your stupid lies and fantasies on a daily basis or anything.

So yeah sure Joe I'll wait for more comedy and please don't forget to SEND MORE MONEY!!

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Wow. I thought Casper the Canadian Fraud Sheriff Contrarian Mark Joe Insert Name Here was beaten to a pulp across the street by the common sense guys, but we cannot hold a candle to what was done to him over here. I bow to your awesomeness.
    I just looked across the street and am laughing my ass off.Thanks to Barman everyone here knows how much of a loser he is with women and now he is over there talking about little dicks.He is probably talking about it from experience I'm sure.Glad he is over there spamming 24/7 since it's obvious he has no life.Looks like the bi polar meds are kicking in and it's a manic Saturday.Lol He can troll for hours now.

EOG Dedicated

You just gotta love the burfers.They cheer on a guy not even realizing that he hurts their idiotic cause because he believes Obama was born in Hawaii.Funny how the burfers just skip over that not even realizing how stupid they look.

A titter from Birther Report

by Dr. Conspiracy on January 26, 2014 in The Blogs
    I got a laugh over at Birther Report. They have this article titled: “Must Hear: CSU Criminology Professor Dissects Obama’s Manufactured Background.” It’s about an associate professor of criminology at California State University Fresno named Jason Kissner who went on the Peter Boyles talk radio program to spin some theories about Obama’s early life. Kissner also wrote a somewhat similararticle for The American Thinker last May. Here’s a bit from the Boyles show to give you the flavor of what he was saying:
    She’s [Loretta Fuddy] associated with this Subud1 cult which was rooted in Indonesia and subsequently spread to places like Hawaii in the 1960′s, and interestingly enough, it’s also tied to Chicago…. … Three locations that have been connected to Obama’s life, clearly, in a very pronounced way. Then you find that Ann Soetoro also has connections with this cult….
    The commenters at Birther Report are skeptical, saying things like:
    … absolutely no evidence
    What’s his proof?
    What is funny is that these skeptical remarks aren’t directed to his really far out conspiracy theories, but rather at his opening comment:
    I do think he [Obama] was born in Hawaii.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    You just gotta love the burfers.They cheer on a guy not even realizing that he hurts their idiotic cause because he believes Obama was born in Hawaii.Funny how the burfers just skip over that not even realizing how stupid they look.

A titter from Birther Report

by Dr. Conspiracy on January 26, 2014 in The Blogs
    I got a laugh over at Birther Report. They have this article titled: “Must Hear: CSU Criminology Professor Dissects Obama’s Manufactured Background.” It’s about an associate professor of criminology at California State University Fresno named Jason Kissner who went on the Peter Boyles talk radio program to spin some theories about Obama’s early life. Kissner also wrote a somewhat similararticle for The American Thinker last May. Here’s a bit from the Boyles show to give you the flavor of what he was saying:
    She’s [Loretta Fuddy] associated with this Subud1 cult which was rooted in Indonesia and subsequently spread to places like Hawaii in the 1960′s, and interestingly enough, it’s also tied to Chicago…. … Three locations that have been connected to Obama’s life, clearly, in a very pronounced way. Then you find that Ann Soetoro also has connections with this cult….
    The commenters at Birther Report are skeptical, saying things like:
    … absolutely no evidence
    What’s his proof?
    What is funny is that these skeptical remarks aren’t directed to his really far out conspiracy theories, but rather at his opening comment:
    I do think he [Obama] was born in Hawaii.

I just love how the tards move from one idiotic fantasy to the next.Keep moving those goalposts ..we won't notice I promise.

EOG Dedicated

Joe you need to ask Mommy for more allowance money to send to Lord Zullo.He needs you to send more money!!
    Cold Case Posse screws the IRS (genetally speaking)

by Dr. Conspiracy on January 31, 2014 in Mike Zullo
    It looks like Mike Zullo did a little more redacting than we realized when he provided, as required by law, the Cold Case Posse’s application to the IRS for a tax-exempt determination. A full copy has been obtained from the IRS, and among the additional material is this page:

Substantively, there is a contradiction between this addendum and the main filing that says their income is projected to be $6,500, and not the $5,000 shown here. Indeed reports in the press indicate that the CCP has spent far more than $25,000 investigating Obama’s identity.
    “EIN” is misspelled in the top line. I use the phrase “screws the IRS” as a joking reference to the typo in the first paragraph, “genetally.” “The” should probably be “that.” There is an error in subject/verb agreement in the first sentence: “organizations … is” and the clause “which is …” seems misplaced and in any case should be preceded by a comma.
    In the second paragraph that really should be part of the first, we again have subject verb disagreement: “receipts … comes” and again, the comma required before “which” is omitted.
    There is a missing blank line between the third and fourth paragraphs (or better, the two should be one paragraph), and the text of the fourth is mangled with “it” probably written for “its.”

Here is the text:
    MARICOPA COUNTY SHERIFF’S COLD CASE POSSE, INC Eim 01-0877871ADDENDUM TO PART I, LINE 10
    Section 501 (c) (3) genetally provides the organizations are not
    required to file form 990 (or form EZ 990) which is affiliated
    with a governmental unit or whose annual income/receipts are not
    more than $25,000.00 annually.
    In our situation the only annual receipts which we will have comes
    from our members paying annual dues of $100.00. Our membership
    consists of 50 people.
    The section further states that governmental affiliates likewise
    are not required to do so.
    Maricopa County Arizona is definitely a governmental unit and since
    we are it affiliates again that requirement of filing said form does
    not apply to us.

EOG Dedicated

This is the guy who Sheriff Joe Contrarian get's all his talking points from...a PROVEN LIAR!!
    Now it is easy to see why Joe is such a LIAR and never has facts or any kind of proof to back his LIES.
    He gets his shit from this fraud who runs the biggest fraud site on the net.Look at just this sample of lies he was busted on.
    The Many Lies of Joseph Farah

by Guest Contributor on January 30, 2014 in Guest Essays, Jerome Corsi, Joseph Farah, WorldNetDaily

I retired my blog, Barackryphal, at the end of 2013 because I was burnt out on Birtherism. After five years, it’s simply become a rehashing of the same tropes, and there’s little new to address.
    However, after WorldNetDaily all but gave up on its Birther interests in the fall of 2012, WND President Joseph Farah has recently raised its spectre again, and in doing so yet again demonstrated some abject dishonesty that I felt compelled to address. Others have called him out for his supposed hypocrisy over his reactions to Barack Obama and Ted Cruz.
    But I’m not here to call him a hypocrite. I’m here to document that he’s a liar. To wit, in his column of April 23, 2011, Joseph Farah wrote:
    “WND never reported that Obama had spent $2 million hiding his birth certificate.”
    Whereas five months earlier, on December 9, 2010, Farah said:
    “Obama has spent at least $2 million fighting efforts to release his birth certificate.”
    And that’s just Farah himself; he claimed that WND had never reported this, when in fact WND reporters had said this dozens of times.
    On February 19, 2011, Joseph Farah wrote:
    “I don’t know any thinking, rational person who questions the existence of Obama’s birth certificate.”
    But what did Farah himself say two years earlier, on Chuck Crismier’s radio show on June 5, 2009?
    “There’s a reason that Barack Obama will not show the American people his birth certificate. I believe he doesn’t have one.”
    And who else questions the existence of Obama’s birth certificate? Why, none other than WND’s senior reporter, Jerome Corsi. Because Corsi had this to say on The Alex Jones Show on January 20, 2011, just one month before Farah claimed that no “thinking, rational person” would say such a thing:
    “The key document that should be produced, if it exists and I don’t believe it does, is the long-form, hospital-generated Hawaiian birth certificate for Barack Obama.”
    Now, in his latest column of January 29, 2014, Joseph Farah makes this claim that instigated this post:
    “In the hundreds of thousands of words I have written and spoken on this subject, I have never theorized Obama was born abroad.”
    It’s a defense he’s employed before when called out as a conspiracy theorist. But what did he tell Bill Cunningham when he was a guest on his national radio show on March 27, 2011 (@3:41)?
    “I am leaning toward the fact that he wasn’t born in Hawaii now. I really am.”
    Joseph Farah is always happy to say that he or WND has “never” said or reported some thing, because he simply has no reticence about flat-out lying. See Exhibits A, B, and C above.
    If his lies were just limited to his own history, that would be one thing. But Joseph Farah cannot even be trusted when it comes to the journalistic work of his own reporters. In his third-ever Birther column, on November 21, 2008, Farah said that he had:
    “Sent Corsi to Kenya where he talked with some of Obama’s relatives who clearly recall the birth taking place in Mombasa.”
    Except that NEVER HAPPENED. Jerome Corsi went to Kenya, yes. But he spoke with no Obama relatives when he was there. Consequently, no Obama relatives ever told Corsi that they recalled Obama was born in Kenya. This is fiction, plain and simple, about non-existent statements and non-existent actions taken by a journalist in his employ. Farah knows full-well that Corsi didn’t “talk with some of Obama’s relatives who clearly recall the birth taking place in Mombasa,” but he lied and said so anyway.
    And this was no isolated slip-up, because here’s what Farah said in his fifth-ever Birther column, on November 26, 2008:
    “If, as some evidence strongly suggests, including the testimony of two Obama relatives to WND senior staff writer Jerome Corsi who say they were present when he was born in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1961″
    Not only did Farah not retract his lie from five days earlier, he expanded on it. He specified that it was exactly two relatives (not just “some”), and more significantly, that they told Corsi that they were “present” when Obama was born. Naturally, the names of these relatives are not given; if Corsi had actually spoken to relatives, their names would be central to the story, but since Farah was making it up, he probably didn’t feel like researching names to flesh out the lie. Besides, adding extra details means adding opportunities to be proven wrong. So he left it vague and unverifiable.
    It’s a pity that Corsi himself later confirmed that he’d never spoken to any Obama relatives while he was in Kenya. Farah might have thought that by citing a WND employee as his source, then he could get away with the lie. Just like citing an anonymous source, or an unpublished document he claims to possess. But in this case, the cited source spilled the beans, and Farah’s dishonesty was exposed.
    Now one might try to defend Farah by arguing that he was somehow conflating Corsi’s trip to Kenya with the taped conversation between Reverend Ron McRae and Sarah Obama. Even if true, it’s highly troublesome that the president of an ostensible news agency could innocently misrepresent his own senior reporter’s work so dramatically, and fabricate details like doubling the number of relatives and claiming they talked to Corsi himself. But moreover, Corsi left Kenya on October 8, 2008, and the taped conversation was over a week later, October 16, 2008. Corsi couldn’t have even come back with a storyabout that tape, because it hadn’t happened yet. Yet Farah told his readers that Corsi returned from Kenya with first-person confessions of witnesses to a Kenyan birth, personally obtained by a WND employee. He lied to his readers, and he lied to them by making up “evidence” that supported a Kenyan birth for Obama. Now he whines when anyone suggests that he ever promoted the Kenyan birth conspiracy theories.
    In other words, Joseph Farah is someone who likes to say that he’s “never theorized that Obama was born abroad” (even though he has), but he’s also reported made-up events in the course of promoting that exact claim. What good is a “journalist” if he just fabricates stories and passes them off as “investigative reporting”? That sort of fictionalized reporting is what got Stephen Glass and Jayson Blair fired from their jobs and exiled from the journalism community.
    But that won’t happen to Joseph Farah. Because when you’re the boss of your own agency, you can lie as much as you want to, and your job is never in danger. So long as your readers are willing to accept your lies, then honesty is not a virtue you need to concern yourself with.

EOG Dedicated

BTW Joe I know you have no life and all you live for is getting the attention from the beat downs you get, but you need to take a break across the street with your Sheriff Joe handle.Besides the fact that everyone knows who you are, you are getting beat to a pulp.I really do feel sorry for you and you need to quit spending hours a day over there getting humiliated .It's not good for your mental well being.
    Take a break and save your beat downs for another day.You know more are coming but just let it go for a few weeks.

Obot Site ObamaConspiracy.org Crashes … or was it Temporarily Pulled/Crashed Deliberately?

Filed under: Uncategorized — cfkerchner @ 6:50 pm

Statement appearing earlier at the Obot site for URL http://www.obamaconspiracy.org:

“Obama Conspiracy Theories has had a major technical failure and will be offline for an extended period. For additional information and updates, please visit the Obama Conspiracy Status web site.“

Further comments in the blog owners “status” page are as follows:

”January 31, 2014. Due to a tiny typo on my part, all of the articles at Obama Conspiracy Theories have been wiped. My most recent backup is from July 22. I have contacted my hosting company to see if they have anything. The most recent archive of the site at The WayBack Machine is January 25.

I hope that from the backup, the WayBack Machine and the syndication at Before It’s News, I will be able to recover pretty much everything, but it will be a long a protracted process. Comments were not affected.“

Update: As of about 10 p.m. the site was back up — not so long and protracted crash outage, imo.

Further makes one wonder if it was an orchestrated crash needed to accomplish their objective, i.e., to have a reason to “clean” the blog of incrimination clues about their disinformation operation and to have an excuse if some things that were there before are no longer there.

Could the following be a possible trigger mechanism for Obots running scared and starting to cover up, edit, and scrub?

So Kevin says he'll be able to recover everything but believes it will be a "long protracted process"...but then mere hours later everything was back to normal. Hmmmm, nothing suspicious about that, eh Kevin?

Not to worry, your entire site was already downloaded onto a few servers, so any scrubbing/editing won't save your sorry lying Obot ass when the shit hits the fan!

EOG Dedicated

Further makes one wonder if it was an orchestrated crash needed to accomplish their objective, i.e., to have a reason to “clean” the blog of incrimination clues about their disinformation operation and to have an excuse if some things that were there before are no longer there.

Could the following be a possible trigger mechanism for Obots running scared and starting to cover up, edit, and scrub?

But yet all the information is still there!!Is all that you have is more lies??
    You know that information that is filled with FACTS and information that PROVES everything they say??Yeah that information is all still there and sadly all you have is your Alinsky tactics that have gotten you nowhere for the last 6 years and 220 court case losses.Any day now Joe!!Any day!!

EOG Dedicated

So Kevin says he'll be able to recover everything but believes it will be a "long protracted process"...but then mere hours later everything was back to normal. Hmmmm, nothing suspicious about that, eh Kevin?
    He just did that to make you look stupid again.Great job Kevin you accomplished your goal and like usual the burfers look stupid yet again.

EOG Dedicated

Not to worry, your entire site was already downloaded onto a few servers, so any scrubbing/editing won't save your sorry lying Obot ass when the shit hits the fan!
    What could they possibly have to hide?????They have nothing but facts and proof so what in the Hell would they have to worry about?I have asked you millions of times to prove him wrong and all you have is your Alinsky tactics that make you look very stupid.But, but, but just you wait he have incredible information coming soon.Send more money.

EOG Dedicated

I think Doc wrote this with you in mind. Thanks for more laughs Joe.

The reckoning

by Dr. Conspiracy on February 1, 2014 in Birthers
    Follow me in a little thought experiment. You’re driving on an icy road in the mountains and lose control, you crash through the guard rail and plunge a hundreds feet onto the rocks below. Only instead of waking up in a hospital amid beeping of monitors and with IV tubes in your arm, you find yourself uninjured in a brightly-lit room confronted with two doors.Over the doors is an inscription: “Choose Heaven or Hell” and one door is labeled “Obama is a natural born citizen,” and the other “Obama is not a natural born citizen.”1 That is certainly a solution to the problem of having to deal with birthers in the afterlife, but not a scenario I ever expect to encounter. I am resigned to a belief that there is no ultimate reckoning between birthers and their detractors, no denouement.
    Birthers are different. If you are reading this article the day it posted, you’ll find the Quote of the Day:
    Dr. Conspiracy ‘ s website down for scrubbing – the legal term is "spoliation of evidence". No doubt Fogbow will be next. I suggest every patriot should be over there taking screenshots of the most incriminating material on the site. I don’t want to see any of those commies escape the net in March.
    The culture of “any day now” is strong among the birthers and despite postponement after postponement, and failure after failure, many birthers still believe that the reckoning is nigh. For Orly Taitz, it is to be found in the next judge’s decision, and for others it will come from the Maricopa Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse, who have said that they have universe-shattering evidence that might be announced in March. They believe in arrival of that day when Obama is arrested and the world sees that his whole life is a fraud, and when everyone who defended him or made fun of birthers on the Internet will likewise be arrested as accomplices. It doesn’t have to make sense as long as they believe in it.

1The choice becomes much more interesting if, in addition to the existing labels, one of the doors is also marked “Heaven” and the other “Hell.”

I have never seen one man write so much useless drivel in my entire life.

EOG Dedicated

I have never seen one man write so much useless drivel in my entire life.

Say's the clown who has never proven him wrong.Give up the Alinsky tactics and prove him wrong.
    I would tell you to go over there but after your Mark Whiteman embarrassment last time I think it's best you don't get humiliated again.
    I bet you was shocked when they tracked you to Canada huh??
    At least you was finally smart enough to set your Facebook to private after that huh?
    Oh the laughs you provide Joe are priceless.Keep the dream alive Joe...any day now.
    Hey I wonder if they ''scrubbed'' that info?Nope.

Huh?

Thanks for making me regret coming out of retirement.

Cya in 6 months.

EOG Dedicated

Huh?

Thanks for making me regret coming out of retirement.

Cya in 6 months.
    You will be back when Obama Release Your Records has another fantasy tale they want to push or when the Cold case posse announces that they have damning news coming soon.
    Seriously though take a break across the street ... I don't think you can handle anymore of those beat downs.

EOG Dedicated

Obot Site ObamaConspiracy.org Crashes … or was it Temporarily Pulled/Crashed Deliberately?

Filed under: Uncategorized — cfkerchner @ 6:50 pm

Statement appearing earlier at the Obot site for URL http://www.obamaconspiracy.org:

“Obama Conspiracy Theories has had a major technical failure and will be offline for an extended period. For additional information and updates, please visit the Obama Conspiracy Status web site.“

Further comments in the blog owners “status” page are as follows:

”January 31, 2014. Due to a tiny typo on my part, all of the articles at Obama Conspiracy Theories have been wiped. My most recent backup is from July 22. I have contacted my hosting company to see if they have anything. The most recent archive of the site at The WayBack Machine is January 25.

I hope that from the backup, the WayBack Machine and the syndication at Before It’s News, I will be able to recover pretty much everything, but it will be a long a protracted process. Comments were not affected.“

Update: As of about 10 p.m. the site was back up — not so long and protracted crash outage, imo.

And birther report is down now!!!What are they doing Joe scrubbing all their idiotic lies and smears??
    Getting rid of incriminating lies??

BR lite

by Dr. Conspiracy on February 9, 2014 in The Blogs
    There is speculation that Birther Report, possibly the number 1 birther web site, is run by an English-born, Canadian raised, California resident named Gary Wilmott. I haven’t said much about him before, although he’s been busy in many birther activities such participating in a ballot challenge in California, attending court hearings (and calling Obots “assholes”), was one of the feature speakers at the canceled Birther Summit, and was a board member of theArticle II Super PAC (an anti-Obama-eligibility political committee that raised about $34,000 in the last election cycle).
    Now, Wilmott’s own blog Give Us Liberty 1776 announces that Birther Report content may be appearing there while BR is down for scrubbing. Gary’s blog also appears on Google’s free Blogger service. Can we all go “hmmm”?
    Read more: