Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.") - Page 126
Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116120121122123124125126
Results 4,376 to 4,410 of 4410

Thread: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Congrats for solving that. I don't blame Joe for taking time off from this site. Your posts are nothing but attacks on the messengers. Between you and Markinsac this is no longer a place to interchange ideas. Don't bother attacking me. Boring.

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Quote Originally Posted by scinlincoln View Post
    Congrats for solving that. I don't blame Joe for taking time off from this site. Your posts are nothing but attacks on the messengers. Between you and Markinsac this is no longer a place to interchange ideas. Don't bother attacking me. Boring.
    Well when the messenger is full of shit and you show the facts what do you expect?
    Interchange ideas???It's called debating and you need facts to back that up.
    Try the Better Homes forum and maybe you can interchange ideas there without being butt hurt.

EOG Dedicated

Damn and here I thought we had em Joe!!

Flash: Arpaio has 2 full-time detectives investigating Obama! (or not!)

by Dr. Conspiracy on February 10, 2014 in Joe Arpaio, Mike Zullo
    Yes friends, the inmates are running the asylum in Maricopa County, Arizona!
    or not!
    Here’s the story as it stood at 3:40 PM this afternoon, Phoenix time:
    The Arizona’s Politics blog reported statements direct from the Sheriff’s Office saying that Arpaio has assigned two full-time detectives to the Obama investigation. They are investigating issues “surrounding” Obama’s birth certificate.
    Arpaio spokesperson Lt. Brandon Jones confirmed to Arizona’s Politics that the detectives are working on the related investigation. After first referring the matter to Zullo for comment, Jones stated: "We have two Sheriff’s detectives assigned to look into other issues surrounding the birth certificate, however they are not investigating the birth certificate issue itself."
    It will be interesting to see what the citizens of Maricopa County and the Board of Supervisors think about that!
    but not so fast!
    Arizona’s Politics now reports a change in the story:
    MCSO Lt. Brandon Jones states that he "was misinformed" when he had confirmed the information earlier. He now states that "The detectives are not working on anything regarding the birth certificate. Not even surrounding. Mr Zullo was incorrect, they are working on other sensitive cases not even related."

Not related to what? Did the MCSO throw Zullo under the bus? What’s a fellow to think? Here’s the dialog on the Gallups show, starting about the 2:50 minute mark.
    Gallups: You continue to work, because it’s my understanding, and I’m going to be very general here, you can be more detailed if you want, but it’s my understanding even recently you guys have uncovered even more stuff, so I mean… you’re shooting for March, but it might even be a little delayed if you guys keep finding more of this heavy-duty stuff. Am I anywhere near right on all that?
    Zullo: You’re correct, Carl. I don’t know how this is all gonna play out. I know that the criminal investigation that we’re working on now, Sheriff Arpaio has dedicated resources in two full-time Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office detectives. These are seasoned pros that are working this. These are the guys that go hunt down the really bad guys …
    I suspect there will be more to come!

Oh well more LIES from Zullo what a shock huh?

Your facts are from a left wing apologetic liberal. It makes me wonder why you are so passionate about defending Obama. Strange behavior. The fact is he is the president and he is taking us down a road of liberalism that will take decades to recover from. You seem stuck on a birth certificate. Strange and boring. If I don't respond it's because I'm doing home improvements.

EOG Dedicated

Your facts are from a left wing apologetic liberal. It makes me wonder why you are so passionate about defending Obama. Strange behavior. The fact is he is the president and he is taking us down a road of liberalism that will take decades to recover from. You seem stuck on a birth certificate. Strange and boring. If I don't respond it's because I'm doing home improvements.
    Well anywhere you want to start with proving him wrong is fine with me.
    What is strange is someone like you coming in this thread talking shit without ever adding anything to the discussion other then your opinion.
    What is even stranger is you saying it is boring yet you keep posting in the thread.
    Do you have anything to add???Sure your opinion counts somewhere for something but quit wasting my time with your boring drivel.
    If you want to talk about Obama's Liberalism then start a thread about it for shit's sake.

EOG Dedicated

Strange behavior. .
    Strange behavior is someone who believes Obama was born in Kenya when the facts prove otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Strange behavior is someone who believes Obama was born in Kenya when the facts prove otherwise.
    There are no "facts that prove otherwise" and right now as I am typing this, your Obot blogger 'hero' is cowering OUTSIDE of the country.

That's right, Dr. Conspiracy, aka Kevin Davidson, is no longer physically in the USA. Speculation is rampant, however, it is extremely likely that HE is one of the Obots now under criminal investigation.

Running a disinformation website is one thing...obstructing justice is quite another.

I tried to warn you, tank...but you kept drinking the Obot Kool-Aid.

The truth eventually prevails...ALWAYS.

Just don't cry, okay?

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    There are no "facts that prove otherwise" and right now as I am typing this, your Obot blogger 'hero' is cowering OUTSIDE of the country.

That's right, Dr. Conspiracy, aka Kevin Davidson, is no longer physically in the USA. Speculation is rampant, however, it is extremely likely that HE is one of the Obots now under criminal investigation.

Running a disinformation website is one thing...obstructing justice is quite another.

I tried to warn you, tank...but you kept drinking the Obot Kool-Aid.

The truth eventually prevails...ALWAYS.

Just don't cry, okay?
    Boy that was a long vacation!!
    Seriously though Joe are you really dumb enough to double down on the stupid shit they are feeding you and still buy that shit??
    Doc is out of the country???
    No one is under criminal investigation!!Show proof of this!!Because some tard over at OBRYR says so??
    You have not been right about anything yet!!Nothing!!
    Here maybe this article will shed some light on all this for you so you don't look so silly .
    I know it's from Doc so it can't be true in birther world but you clowns are so off base with everything it's unreal.
    Fogbow to be investigated by US Attorney

by Dr. Conspiracy on February 12, 2014 in Orly Taitz, The Blogs
    It’s official. Federal Judge Henry T. Wingate says that he will ask the US attorney to investigate messages posted by an unknown individual on the popular anti-birther web site, The Fogbow, so states a Minute Entry in the case of Taitz v. Democrat Party of Mississippi. The docket entry reads:
    Further, the court discussed the recent blog posted on FogHorn (sic) of a Virgil E. Byrd, and advised the parties that the US Attorney will be asked to investigate this matter.
    All I can say is that it wasn’t me—I only post at The Fogbow as Dr. Conspiracy.
    One hopes the judge will get the name straight, or that the US Attorney will figure it out before he starts watching old cartoon shows for a mention of Virgil Byrd.

Different byrdOf course, once the Fogbow is investigated, the US Attorney will find out that the comment was posted on the Taitz web site.
    Doc is out of the country and under criminal investigation.....
    Thanks for the laughs ...I needed that and thanks again.

EOG Dedicated

For more laughs just what are they under criminal investigation for???

EOG Dedicated

Oh boy this look's like a golden nugget...and how are they obstructing justice???This answer has comedian material written all over it.

EOG Dedicated

Sorry Joe but Doc just told me he is home and all is well.Gee who to believe ...a lying burfer full of shit or Doc who exposes the burfer's and presents facts and proof??Yeah thats a tough choice alright!!

EOG Dedicated

Doc said this was the best laugh he has had in a long time and wants to thank you also.
    Out of the country....
    Oh the humor you provide Joe is priceless.Thanks!!

EOG Dedicated

Interfering with the investigation

by Dr. Conspiracy on February 12, 2014 in Mike Zullo
    I don’t think “interfere” means what you think it does
    I don’t usually listen to the Carl Gallups Freedom Friday show, but as distasteful as I find these slanderous and intellectually-insulting programs, I think they are important because they are the starting point for birther speculation that follows; they are the drop of ink in the glass of water whose tendrils spread and eventually color all of the water. They are claiming that their opponents are interfering with Cold Case Posse investigation. One thread tries to turn criticism of the birthers into a crime.

The status of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse is somewhat murky(carrying on the ink-in-water metaphor). They appear to be affiliated with, but not responsible to, the Sheriff’s Office (there is, for example, no financial oversight and their Articles of Incorporation gives the Sheriff’s Office no say). There are assertions and denials (not precisely aligned in opposition) about the involvement of real Sheriff’s detectives in the volunteer posse’s investigation, and what they are investigating. But even if it were the FBI itself, criticism is not a crime and it doesn’t comprise impeding an investigation. On the contrary, criticism is a venerable American tradition, founded in the Constitutions’ protection of the freedom of speech. There’s a reason that the First Amendment comes first.
    Criminal interference with an investigation is called “obstruction of justice” and most often the crime is lying to investigators (police, prosecutors, government officials, and regulators) and can include bribery, intimidating witnesses and jury tampering. Obstruction can also occur as the result of concealing or destroying evidence.1
    No one from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse has ever approached me to answer any questions, so I can hardly be accused of lying to them. In fact, to my knowledge, the Cold Case Posse has never interviewed anyone who disagrees with them. They have not contacted the White House or the State of Hawaii or anybody else who might give them an authoritative answer to any of their questions. They tested a thousand settings of PDF software, but didn’t even ask the White House what they used. In what real law enforcement investigation do you announce that you are investigating something, but never interview any persons of interest? So I reject the idea that anyone is interfering with their investigation in a legal sense. Is is punking Orly Taitz with a fake letter from Carl Gallups “interfering with an investigation”? The answer is “no” because the CCP can investigate as well as they could before it. They may find it personally annoying, but it doesn’t prevent them from doing what they are doing. The only impediment the Cold Case Posse might receive from their detractors is perhaps a damper on their fundraising, a hard argument to make because it highlights their lack of official support and standing.
    If speech criticizing the Cold Case Posse on the Internet is not a crime at all, then it is certainly not a crime if the speaker is part of the Administration. I do not know of anyone in the Obama Administration who participates in birther discussions on the Internet, but it is not beyond the realm of possibility that some such person or persons exist. So what? If there were such a person, then all the birthers get is another dot to connect, but which doesn’t prove criminality.
    A conspiracy theorists’ job is to expose the conspiracy, and that involves “tracking” the conspirators. Birthers have spent time and energy “exposing” the identities of their detractors, sometimes accurately and sometimes not (RC is not Randy Daniels, John). In general, those identifications are not particularly revealing, and aren’t really connected dot-wise with Obama.
    Of late birther tracking has focused on Internet addresses, or “IP addresses,” a 32-bit number used to direct messages to specific devices on the Internet. Typically, an IP address will lead to local network, such as a home network, or a business. Sometimes IP addresses can be “spoofed” or made to appear other than the actually destination. Some birthers have said that they now are involved in a project of collecting IP addresses of their opponents and attempting to trace them back to the Administration, and there are claims that some trace back to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the White House. Here’s a comment from my blog from Arthur:
    In a video posted at B.R., David Manning interviewed Miki Booth. During the interview, Manning said that Mike Volin “has got information that can trace many of these Obots right back to the White House” and that they are “pay-rolled by the White House,” which Miki Booth adamantly confirmed. Booth went on to identify the top paid Obots as, “that R.C. guy, there’s Fogbow, and there’s Dr. Conspiracy.” She continued, “A couple of these guys, we know who they are . . . and among these top three, they traced one guy all the way to the Department of Defense . . . in the division called DARPA.” Booth asserted that DARPA was responsible for, among other things, “psychological warfare” and that “one of the main Obots works there.”
    Of course there is no secret who I am, nor who Foggy is. The birthers haven’t figured out who RC is, but I can assure my readers that I know and that he doesn’t work for the government or a political party or anything like that. None of us is paid to oppose birthers. I get the impression that Zullo lies , Gallups hypes, Manning goes off on a tangent, and the rest of the birthers improvise on the theme.

1For details, see the Congressional Research Service report: “Obstruction of Justice: An Overview of Some of the Federal Statutes That Prohibit Interference with Judicial, Executive, or Legislative Activities” by Charles Doyle.

EOG Dedicated

I don’t think “interfere” means what you think it does

But, but, but Joe and the burfers say you are obstructing justice and thats good enough for Falcon and the boys to believe so thats all that matters in burfer world.Oh you clowns are amazing!!

EOG Dedicated

, I think they are important because they are the starting point for birther speculation that follows;
    Yep right on track here comes Joe with more nonsense and saying stupid shit like Doc is out of the country!!

Sorry Joe but Doc just told me he is home and all is well.Gee who to believe ...a lying burfer full of shit or Doc who exposes the burfer's and presents facts and proof??Yeah thats a tough choice alright!!
    Of course Dr. Con would tell you that.

EOG Dedicated

Of course Dr. Con would tell you that.
    No really he is in a bunker in an undisclosed location.
    Seriously though what criminal charges are going to be brought against anyone??
    Boy it sure sounds like you got him now though.....going on 6 years and over 200 fantasies later this one has to be legit this time right?

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

There are conspiracies,and there are conspiracies,what you choose to believe's true is up to you.
    Some are timeless,and some have time limits.
    Discerning the difference is a difficult skill,especially when a subject's got skin in the game...

Revealed: The Names Of The Purported
    Obama Birth Certificate Forgers Unsealed

DC Reporter Randy Foreman today obtained a copy of Doug Vogt's sealed filing now at the US Supreme Court which includes the list of people Doug Vogt believes forged Obama's long-form birth certificate.

The list includes, Johanna Ah'Nee, Kevin Davidson(Dr. Conspiracy), Loretta Fuddy, and Alvin Onaka...

A full copy of the affidavit will be provided here later tonight including a full report from Randy Foreman...

PARTIAL UPDATE:

Unsealed: Names Of The Purported Obama Birth Certificate Forgers Revealed

************************************************************ *******************************************************

Dr. Conspitated responds:

"For a time, I was the head of "QS Technologies," not "US Technologies." QSTVRS and its successor products is the most widely-used software for vital event (birth, death, marriage ...) registration in the country. Its strict security controls and extensive activity logging, which have been validated by multiple outside audits, prevent fraud and identity theft. It includes electronic verification of names for death records in real time with the Social Security Administration, and electronic verification of vital events (EVVE) in support of the Real-ID Act."

************************************************************ *******************************************************

Ever more on the defensive:

Dr. Conspiracy 82p 15 hours ago

I'm as much a private person as you are, yet you and Mike Zullo, Jerome Corsi, Tracey Fair, and Lucas Daniel Smith have gone great lengths to look at me, my wife, my children, my employer, my home and in some cases to lie about me.

You, however enjoy attacks of an aggressively obscene nature hiding behind a pseudonym and THINKING that you have not left any tracks. Well I've been online since before you were born and I know a thing or two about tracks.

Now if you would say plainly that you apologize for lying about me and that you think that Zullo and the rest were out of bounds publishing what they did about me, then I might be persuaded to not publish who you are. (I can't speak for foggy)

************************************************************ ********************************************************

Shut the fuck up already, you lying POS Obot treasonous scum-hole!

At this point in the game, your best case scenario is looking at bars the rest of your pathetic commie life!

And your worst case? Duh! Not to join Fuddy....

Not to worry, if it does happen (believe me, nothing is beneath these savages, as documented), I will be the first giving everyone the great news...laughing and gloating my ass off!

As for tank, he should to his farming - spreading manure...how appropriate. lol

EOG Dedicated

list of people Doug Vogt believes
    I guess it’s natural that someone like Vogt with no forensic document examination experience would name forgers with no forgery experience.
    You can't make this shit up and thanks for the laugh Joe!!
    Sure let's see all the proof he has huh?If it is anything like the last 5 years this should be good!!

EOG Dedicated

Shut the fuck up already, you lying POS Obot treasonous scum-hole!

At this point in the game, your best case scenario is looking at bars the rest of your pathetic commie life!

And your worst case? Duh! Not to join Fuddy....

Not to worry, if it does happen (believe me, nothing is beneath these savages, as documented), I will be the first giving everyone the great news...laughing and gloating my ass off!

As for tank, he should to his farming - spreading manure...how appropriate. lol

EOG Dedicated

You should have read this a long time ago but like you have proven across the street the Fascist in you won't allow it.The way you use the Alinsky tactics is amazing and I am very impressed with your stalking abilities.You and Dave IQ 07 are a ''fine'' pair.

Joe, come back please!

EOG Dedicated

Cold Case Posse faces dissolution

by Dr. Conspiracy on June 18, 2014 in Mike Zullo
    The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse has been operating for over 2 years without valid corporate filings with the State of Arizona. They used a bogus address (the street address of a post office) for their place of business in violation of the statute. A notice of deficiency was sent to the CCP, and no appropriate corrections have been made. The CCP’s latest filing this past Monday, June 16, still has the bogus address!
    The CCP has now been given 60 days, and if they do not remedy their filings, the CCP corporation will be dissolved.

You can search for an Arizona corporation on the Commission web site (search under Annual Report). The Cold Case Posse file number is 1334289-0.

EOG Dedicated

Good God if he saw all the stupid shit you are saying across the street using his name he would probably sue your dumb ass.The rants, repeating the same old shit post after post.....
    Sheriff Joe called and he wants you to quit using his name embarrassing him. He suggested using Joe Contrarian

Sheriff Joe begs for money to defend reputation

by Dr. Conspiracy on January 24, 2015 in Birther Politics, Joe Arpaio

… dangerous criminals, drug cartels and illegal aliens threaten the lives of Americans every day. But because Sheriff Joe just wants to enforce the law…he’s the extreme one.
    … Your donation will go towards defending Sheriff Joe’s record on television and print media.
    That’s the pitch in a new email sent to potential donors by Citizens for Sheriff Joe.
    If you click on the Donate image above, you end up on a page that looks like this:

EOG Dedicated

double

Looks like Joe was right all along.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investiga...ication-image/

lock him up.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Looks like Joe was right all along.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investiga...ication-image/
    Right about what???
    What has been proven????
    So these European ''experts''say that his B.C matches points on another person's B.C and that is proof of something??
    Over 30% of all B.C will have matching points at some point and you actually believe that it proves something??
    Good God just when you thought you had seen it all!
    For those of you with a brain and already know that this press conference was only called because Sheriff Joe lost re election and this was the tards only and last chance to throw another bone to the brain dead tards ,it's not hard to see why these idiots are always coming up with stupid shit like this.
    Matching points on a B.C
    And here I thought Joe had you convinced it was the Nordyke twins B.C that they used to copy it.

Right about what???
    What has been proven????
    So these European ''experts''say that his B.C matches points on another person's B.C and that is proof of something??
    Over 30% of all B.C will have matching points at some point and you actually believe that it proves something??
    Good God just when you thought you had seen it all!
    For those of you with a brain and already know that this press conference was only called because Sheriff Joe lost re election and this was the tards only and last chance to throw another bone to the brain dead tards ,it's not hard to see why these idiots are always coming up with stupid shit like this.
    Matching points on a B.C
    And here I thought Joe had you convinced it was the Nordyke twins B.C that they used to copy it.
    tank, that birth certificate was as fake as the Kenyan himself.

The only reason he got away with it is because Republicans have no balls.

EOG Dedicated

tank, that birth certificate was as fake as the Kenyan himself.

The only reason he got away with it is because Republicans have no balls.
    Joe,Joe you are just rehashing the same old debunked nonsense that you have been doing for 8 years now!
    You still have not proven anything and you never will!
    Let's just end this thread on a high note that we both can agree to, and that being we are both happy he is finally gone.
    Give Trump a chance and see what he can do, I just wish he had thicker skin and would quit having outbursts on Twitter.

Joe,Joe you are just rehashing the same old debunked nonsense that you have been doing for 8 years now!
    You still have not proven anything and you never will!
    Let's just end this thread on a high note that we both can agree to, and that being we are both happy he is finally gone.
    Give Trump a chance and see what he can do, I just wish he had thicker skin and would quit having outbursts on Twitter.
    Not true.

I spoke with several Congressmen and they basically said, "you're probably right, but we can't do that because they'll be nationwide riots", which is when I gave up.

Biggest fraud in the history of the United States, no matter what all the fake news sources say.

EOG Dedicated

Not true.

I spoke with several Congressmen and they basically said, "you're probably right, but we can't do that because they'll be nationwide riots", which is when I gave up.

Biggest fraud in the history of the United States, no matter what all the fake news sources say.

Sure Joe you said the same thing 8 years ago!!
    Anyway since no one posts here anymore or they have died like Al[Doc Mercer] did it's just not fun anymore.Let it die!

Sure Joe you said the same thing 8 years ago!!
    Anyway since no one posts here anymore or they have died like Al[Doc Mercer] did it's just not fun anymore.Let it die!
    Well, I was right then and I'm right now.

tank, you're like the good kid on the block who just got mixed in with the wrong crowd - that Obama conspiracy loon and the Obot lawyers.

Let me very briefly reflect on the last very frustrating 8 years, which in many ways has nothing to do with the Kenyan's phony nativity story and fake birth certificate.

What this experience taught me is how toxic the self-interested ruling class has become - BOTH parties. The Obama eligibility issue is a microcosm of everything that is wrong with Washington. Do you realize how many congressmen and senators we approached on this issue? Not a single prominent voice was willing to take a stand over "a piece of paper" as one put it. They also weren't willing to challenge a totally phony president on a whole range of issues, but I digress.

Except one.

One prominent politician (if we can call him that) spoke out and was front and center on this issue. Only one couldn't be bought, intimidated and silenced.

That's right, Donald J. Trump - the 45th President of the United States.

Trump was the ONLY voice who got the Kenyan to blink forcing him to release what we now know to be a phony fabricated document.

There is hope in America, not because of a fake birth certificate but because maybe, just maybe, Trump is The One who will do the right thing - drain the swamp and steer this ship we call America back on course.

Maybe he will or maybe he won't and the powerful global elites will get to him one way or another. We shall see, but he's off to a hell of start.

Progressive is just another word for debt ridden and heading downward. Think about it.where does rising cost of living come from. Not the free market businessman who wants low prices to increase his sales....it is progressive legislation and bureacrats who want to t inker and complicate rules and regulations not to mention interest rates..