Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.") - Page 26
Page 26 of 126 FirstFirst ... 16202122232425262728293031323676 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 910 of 4410

Thread: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

  1. #876

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY

    Author: 'Birth certificate' prompts departure of White House counsel
    Corsi says move 'marks beginning' of end of Obama eligibility cover-up
    Posted: June 02, 2011
    4:21 pm Eastern

    2011 WND

    The author of the best-selling"Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President"charged today the resignation of White House counsel Bob Bauer is the result of his participation in the release of Barack Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth," which he fears would not stand up to the scrutiny of any serious investigation by the FBI, Congress or the media.

    When the announcement about Bauer's departure was made today,the AP said he was returning to private practiceand to represent Obama as his personal attorney and as general counsel to Obama's re-election campaign.

    He's being replaced by Kathy Ruemmler, a former assistant U.S. attorney.

    The AP reported Obama praised Bauer, who before his White House post had defended Obama against lawsuits that challenged his eligibility to be president.

    But Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., who authored the "Where's the Birth Certificate?" book that debuted at No. 6 on the New York Times best-sellers list after reaching No. 1 several weeks earlier at Amazon.com, said, "I think Bauer's resignation marks the beginning of the Obama eligibility cover-up starting to unwind."

    Corsi believes Bauer "felt compelled" to resign because of the growing substance to worries that theeligibilityissuewill blow up into a full-scale investigation.

    "Bauer sent Perkins and Coie attorneys to Honolulu to pick up from the Hawaii Department of Health what he believed would be two certified copies of Obama's 1961 long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate," Corsi said.

    "When the White House released to the public the birth certificate in the form of aPDFcomputer file obviously created on Adobe software and a Xerox copy, Bauer realized the Hawaii DOH had participated in the fraud," Corsi charged.

    Corsi said he had been tipped off early in February that a long-form birth document for Obama had been forged and that the document was to be released.

    "The information came from a mole within the Hawaii DOH who had been examining the vault logbook for months," Corsi explained. "Until just prior to February 24, no Obama long-form hospital-generated birth record could be found in the Hawaii DOH."

    Corsi, whose book also has ascended to the upper reaches of other best-seller tabulations, said that when Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie "could not find the Obama birth records he had been searching for and radio journalist Mike Evans said so in a broadcast repeated over a series of radio stations across the nation, a decision was made within the White House to use a forgery that may have been in theworkssince as early as 2008."

    Corsi said he believes the scenario developed this way:

    Obama and Valerie Jarrett wanted to continue the stonewalling strategy they had used since 2008, relying on the short-form Certification of Live Birth and having Hawaii DOH claim that long-form birth certificate copies were no longer available, not even to Obama.

    Obama and Jarrett had planned to use the forged birth certificate as an October surprise, just prior to the November 2012 election, if the pressure on Obama's eligibility remained an obstacle to his reelection.

    But this strategy was overruled by White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley. He determined that a birth certificate, if it existed, had to be released now – to prevent the issue from gaining momentum.


    "I believe both Daley and Bauer believed until recently that Obama was telling the truth and that the birth certificate was really there in the Hawaii DOH," Corsi said. "But when they realized that the last-modified date stamp on the computer file of the Obama birth certificate – put up on the White House website on April 27 – was thatvery samemorning, it contradicted the idea the file was an earlier scan of the original Obama birth certificate in the Hawaii vault log book. What modifications to the file were being made at the White House? Was the file originally created at the White House? Why wasn't the file made and closed in Hawaii where the scan of the original document was supposedly made? Bauer realized the White House was lying to say a scan of the original document was being released."

    Corsi said he's convinced that now top White House operatives such as Daley and Bauer believe there is no document in the Hawaii Department of Health that can withstand forensic analysis.

    He said the legal challenges to a specific document that has been made public could be harder to deflect than a lawsuit generally alleging an ineligibility on Obama's part.

    Corsi also said he believes top operatives in the Democratic Party "have concluded that if Obama does not kill the birther issue soon, he may have to resign – with the likelihood that Hillary Clinton will be elevated into the DNC presidential candidate in 2012."

    Corsi suggested Republicans also are staying away from the "birther" issue because they have reached the same conclusion – and the RNC does not want "to have to face Hillary in the 2012 presidential election in the wake of an Obama resignation."

    "What forced the release of the birth certificate on April 27 was the coming publication of the [Where's the Birth Certificate?] book," said Corsi.

    "Bauer's resignation is the first step in the crumbling of inside support for Obama in the White House."

    Corsi said pursuit of the "forger" who created the Obama Certificate of Live Birth already is well under way.
    "The forgery consists of a composite of these various Hawaii 1961 legitimate documents, onto which was added

    Obama-specific information, with the result that the final version was composed in Adobe software," Corsi said.

    WND reportedwhen Bauer joined the White House.

    Obama announced at that point he was waiving ethics rules for Bauer, his personal and campaign lawyer – and the same attorney who has defended Obama in lawsuits challenging his eligibility to be president.

    But Executive Order 13490, "Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Personnel," prohibits political appointees from participating in any matter involving specific parties that is directly and substantially related to former employers or former clients. The rule typically expires two years after the date of appointment.

    According to theethics waiver posted on the White House website, Bauer was exempted from the requirements of the ethics pledge "solely with respect to his former client theDemocraticNationalCommittee (DNC), and with respect to his former employer Perkins Coie LLP (Perkins Coie) in its capacity as counsel to the DNC and to President Barack Obama in his personal capacity."

    The waiver suggested the ethics rules would have prevented Bauer from working on Obama's financial disclosure forms or issues related to the Democratic National Committee.

    As WND reported, in April 2009, Bauer sent a letter to plaintiff Gregory Hollister of Hollister v. Soetoro, a retired Air Force colonel, threatening sanctions if he didn't withdraw his appeal of the eligibility case that earlier was tossed by a district judge because the issue already had been "twittered."

    "For the reasons stated in Judge Robertson's ruling, the suit is frivolous and should not be pursued," Bauer's letter warned. "Should you decline to withdraw this frivolous appeal, please be informed that we intend to pursue sanctions, including costs, expenses and attorneys' fees, pursuant to Federal Rule of Appellate Procedure 38 and D.C. Circuit Rule 38."

    Bauer also represented Obama and the DNC inPhilip Berg's eligibility lawsuitand various other legal challenges.
    During the 2008presidentialcampaign, Bauer functioned as an "attack lawyer," threatening with FEC complaints groups wanting to run anti-Obama television ads.

    Also during the 2008 presidential campaign, Bauer as counsel for the Obama campaign wrote letters to television station managers and to Department of Justice Assistant Attorney General John Keeney arguing that airing an anti-Obama ad pointing to the known association between Obama and Weather Underground radical Bill Ayers would violatefederalelectionrules.

    Additionally, during the 2008 campaign, Bauer intervened on behalf of Obama to block the California-based American LeadershipProjectfrom running a television ad campaign over support from unions, including the Service Employees International Union.

    Again, Bauer filed a complaint with the FEC alleging that the union-funded television campaign the American Leadership Project planned to run in Indiana against Obama was illegal under federalelectionlaws.

    In addition to representing Obama on eligibility cases, Bauer also served as legal counsel to represent the president in the criminal probe into the activities of former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

    Read more:Author: 'Birth certificate' prompts departure of White House counselhttp://www.wnd.com/?pageId=306425#ixzz1fj3P8FWh

  2. #877
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY


    Author: 'Birth certificate' prompts departure of White House counsel
    Corsi says move 'marks beginning' of end of Obama eligibility cover-up
    Posted: June 02, 2011
    4:21 pm Eastern


    2011 WND


    This is why you are so F######G STUPID!!If Corsi or WND says so then it is true!
    You conspiracy birfer nuts are just so damn stupid it is not even funny.
    The lead lawyer for White House Council has attorney/client privilege but according to birfer Joe he does not!!No, no , no wait it was because he was afraid of going down because of the B.C.
    Since it is obvious that Corsi and WND are your bible why don't you go and see if you can learn something about the White House Council !!Oh never mind I already know it will be a lie that only you truly brain dead birfers will believe.Unreal!But, but, but Corsi said.......Yeah keep sending money stupid.

  3. #878
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY


    Corsi believes


    Duh, duh, duh!!Well if Corsi believes it then it is true!!Duh, duh, duh.I am a stupid birfer so it is true!Duh,duh,duh.

  4. #879

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Are you denying Bauer's resignation and the fact he was Obama's eligibility attorney?


  5. #880
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    .Corsi believes Bauer "

    Corsi said he had been tipped off


    Corsi said he believes the scenario developed

    "I believe
    Corsi said he's convinced

    Corsi also said he believes
    Corsi suggested

    h
    Only in birther world is this the truth.Corsi believes...so naturally all birthers believe their master no questions asked.This is a cult here filled with idiots.Hey Joe what does Jerome say about who wins the Super Bowl this year??Or I mean who does he ''believe'' will win it!

  6. #881

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Duh, duh, duh!!Well if Corsi believes it then it is true!!Duh, duh, duh.I am a stupid birfer so it is true!Duh,duh,duh.
    What part of Corsi's account of Bauer do you dispute?

    Do you have facts/sources to dispute these facts and evidence?


  7. #882
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Are you denying Bauer's resignation and the fact he was Obama's eligibility attorney?
    You are talking in circles making no sense at all!!I am the one that said he resigned to make more money.Remember??He does,Check!
    He was general counsel to the Democrat National Committee for years and served as eligibility attorney for many people...Obama included.
    You are the dolt claiming he quit because of the heat from the B.C ...remember??Your master Corsi said so and like a good little birfer you believe it.
    Birfer did Bauer have to get confirmed from the Senate to be lead lawyer on White House Council?Are you still going to try and say he never had attorney/client privilege as the head of White House Council??You are the idiot trying to claim that is why he resigned not me!!!You did not even know he was still his personal lawyer or you never would have made that idiotic claim to begin with.

  8. #883
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    What part of Corsi's account of Bauer do you dispute?

    Do you have facts/sources to dispute these facts and evidence?

    I just laid it out for you in the post above!!

  9. #884
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    What part of Corsi's account of Bauer do you dispute?

    Do you have facts/sources to dispute these facts and evidence?

    Facts???Corsi believes so that is a fact in birfer world!!
    The biggest one is that he resigned because of the birth certificate.If he was worried about that he sure as Hell would not have become his personal lawyer now would he have??
    Also love how Corsi claims he knew Obama was going to release the B.C too!!Let's write a book and promote it to only see it go down the drain after this and lose money and try selling it for 4.95!!

  10. #885
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Are you denying Bauer's resignation and the fact he was Obama's eligibility attorney?

    What does this letter have to do with him resigning??

  11. #886

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Corsi's the one who predicted back in Jan and Feb that Team Kenyan was prepping a phony birth certificate and he said so at the time. He has a mole inside the Hawaii DOH. Corsi's sources are impeccable, and his prediction of fraud came true in April.

    Like I said, I am letting you have your laughs for the remainder of the year, before Trump, Corsi, Arpaio and co. shove that fraudulent birth certificate up the Kenyan's ass!

    Btw, Arpaio recently spent time with Rick Perry and endorsed him. I wonder if Perry is ready to come out as a militant birther? :thumbsup

  12. #887
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Corsi's the one who predicted back in Jan and Feb that Team Kenyan was prepping a phony birth certificate and he said so at the time. He has a mole inside the Hawaii DOH. Corsi's sources are impeccable, and his prediction of fraud came true in April.

    Like I said, I am letting you have your laughs for the remainder of the year, before Trump, Corsi, Arpaio and co. shove that fraudulent birth certificate up the Kenyan's ass!

    Btw, Arpaio recently spent time with Rick Perry and endorsed him. I wonder if Perry is ready to come out as a militant birther? :thumbsup
    You can add anyone to the birfer cause and it makes no difference.You dolts are basically saying the state of Hawaii is lying along with the hospital .All for a black guy no doubt!!
    Rick Perry is dumb enough to be a birther so yeah it all makes sense.
    Sure was nice of you to give us to the end of the year since we have given you birfers over 3 years to prove one single thing and still ZERO facts and only the ramblings from your masters Corsi and Orly!!:thumbsup 16 straight court cases and still losing not getting anywhere , but you keep it up Joe!!We enjoy your comedy here more then you know!!''We got him now''or ''just wait until sheriff Joe's report comes out'' or ''wait until New Hampshire rules on his eligibility ''.
    Truth is you will never admit it is real regardless and you know that as well as the rest of America.Birfers will never admit they have been had and made to look like fools.I don't blame you....keep lying , dodging, evading and screaming fake, fraud, cover up and Corsi believes, yada, yada, yada.:thumbsup

  13. #888

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    You can add anyone to the birfer cause and it makes no difference.You dolts are basically saying the state of Hawaii is lying along with the hospital.
    The hospital, no. They haven't lied about anything and don't make any statements. They do, however, chase away anyone who inquires about Obama's birth AND refused to post that letter from the White House because in it "Obama" claims the hospital as his birthplace. The hospital doesn't confirm or deny anything.

    The Hawaii DOH is a different story. Absolutely they are in on it. Way too many inconsistent and false statements from Fukino and Abercrombie.

    Anyone outside of the DOH isn't "in on it", they just assume without any evidence that Obama was born in the USA. Newsflash: he wasn't.

  14. #889

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Donald Trump on Fox News: How Come There Are No Records That Obama's Mother Was Ever In The Hospital






  15. #890
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    The hospital, no. They haven't lied about anything and don't make any statements. They do, however, chase away anyone who inquires about Obama's birth AND refused to post that letter from the White House because in it "Obama" claims the hospital as his birthplace. The hospital doesn't confirm or deny anything.

    The Hawaii DOH is a different story. Absolutely they are in on it. Way too many inconsistent and false statements from Fukino and Abercrombie.

    Anyone outside of the DOH isn't "in on it", they just assume without any evidence that Obama was born in the USA. Newsflash: he wasn't.
    Go and try to get anyones hospital records okay and then get back to me with what happened.You honestly believe anyone can just go and get someones hospital records?????????????????????????????????????Birfer logic at it's finest !!
    At least you are now wearing your stupidity on your sleeve.Of course the state of Hawaii is in on it..after all they are the ones that just copied his B.C and gave it to everyone.I am sure you have plenty of facts to back up your claims ....going on 27 pages and not one single fact or any proof at all but we are just suppose to believe your idiotic birfer claims like good little stupid birfers do.Zero facts and logic equals a true birther!!

  16. #891
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Donald Trump on Fox News: How Come There Are No Records That Obama's Mother Was Ever In The Hospital





    Where is the records of your Mom being in the hospital?????
    Sorry Donald but anytime a lifetime Democrat continues to lead the GOP down the toilet and keeps making them look stupid I have to call you out on your stupidity.Keep the low IQ birfers down at the retard level but sane Americans will expose you for your stupidity.
    Sure their is no law about anyone getting your hospital records and the insurance industry always plays by the rules and we do not need a law protecting us from this at all!!

  17. #892

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Go and try to get anyones hospital records okay and then get back to me with what happened.You honestly believe anyone can just go and get someones hospital records?????????????????????????????????????
    Not just anyone. But some people have moles and investigators in several places and will reveal the following when the time is right:

    THERE ARE NO HOSPITAL RECORDS OF BARRY'S BIRTH ANYWHERE IN THE USA -- PERIOD!
    :thumbsup

    Of course the state of Hawaii is in on it..after all they are the ones that just copied his B.C and gave it to everyone.I am sure you have plenty of facts to back up your claims ...
    I have many contradicting statements from Hawaii officials. I will repost them so our readers can make up their own minds.

  18. #893
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Not just anyone. But some people have moles and investigators in several places and will reveal the following when the time is right:

    THERE ARE NO HOSPITAL RECORDS OF BARRY'S BIRTH ANYWHERE IN THE USA -- PERIOD!
    :thumbsup



    I have many contradicting statements from Hawaii officials. I will repost them so our readers can make up their own minds.
    We have moles sir!!I cannot wait to see what they say and if it is anything like the facts and proof we have been waiting for like the last 3 years I am sure we will not be disappointed.You mean to tell me from 1961 no one can find the hospital records??No way!
    They should have just made birth certificates that the Health Department verified but ah yes....let's keep moving them goalposts hoping no one notices the stupidity.

  19. #894
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post



    I have many contradicting statements from Hawaii officials. I will repost them so our readers can make up their own minds.
    Be honest...you have nothing but twisted words that Corsi has programmed you dolts to think is something when all it is , is more nonsense.Now paste 10 stories about Governor Ambrocrombie and how his words were twisted to make it look like he could not find it either.:thumbsup

  20. #895
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")



    H
    ow is this working out for you birfers??

  21. #896
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Subpoena Issued for Loretta Fuddy, Director of Hawaii Health Department; Must Show Original 1961 Typewritten Birth Certificate For Obama

    ObamaRelease YourRecords on 11:15 AM

    Breaking News: Attorney Orly Taitz is reporting a subpoena was issued for Loretta Fuddy, the Director of Hawaii Health Department. The purported subpoena embedded below states director Fuddy is to bring the original 1961 typewritten birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, II.

    Subpoena for Loretta Fuddy, Director of Hawaii Health Department
    How did this work out for ya??

  22. #897
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")


  23. #898

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")


    Days before the election in 2008, Fukino comes out and says she has "personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

    "In accordance with state policies and procedures"????? What kind legal weasel wording is THAT?

    Now because Fukino's original statement was so cryptic and poorly worded, the questions persisted. 8 months later, she felt it necessary to make a second statement.

    Here it is:



    This time Fukino says she has seen "the original vital records maintained by file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born citizen."

    Again, another unnecessary editorial comment and cover-up statement she has no business making -- "Obama is a natural-born citizen". No mention of the specific document on record she claims to have "seen."

    Enter Gov. Abercrombie, who came into office guns blazing promising to publicly embarrass the birthers and put this issue to rest once and for all. All he ended up doing was throwing gas on the fire. In an interview with the Star Advertiser, Abercrombie says this:

    Reporter: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

    Abercrombie: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.


    No kidding!

    Then, Abercrombie drops this bombshell...


    Abercrombie: It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

    ...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

    If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

    http://www.staradvertiser.com/editor..._endeavor.html


    WRITTEN DOWN???? WTF????? How about STFU with the political taunting and just produce the damn evidence these Obot clowns claim was there all along?


    As if Abercrombie's statement wasn't controversial enough, all hell broke loose when radio personality Mike Evans gave repeated interviews claiming he had spoken with Abercrombie and the governor had admitted he was unable to find Obama's birth certificate, including any hospital records!!

    Mike Evans: Gov. Abercrombie Used a Search Warrant to Acquire Obama's Missing Birth Certificate



    Within hours, Evans retracted his statement and claimed he had only spoken with "Abercrombie's office, not Abercrombie himself."

    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay.


    Abercrombie nor any Hawaiian state official has been heard from since.

    Then, suddenly out of the blue, with the the Crime of the Century escalating to a fever pitch thanks to "carnival barking" Patriots like Jerome Corsi and Donald Trump, "Obama" hastily called a press conference taking no questions and finally -- FINALLY! -- released a PDF copy of his "long-form birth certificate" -- a document which has been PROVEN A COMPLETE ALTERED FRAUD!!!

    This where we currently stand -- no closer to the truth than when this charade began in 2008.

    Time to crack open the "vault", examine the original microfilm, investigate the conflicting statements from the clowns at the DOH and the governor's office, and get to the bottom of this growing scandal once and for all!
    :thumbsup

    Crime of the Century = stone cold
    !!

  24. #899
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post

    Days before the election in 2008 with the scandal building, Fukino comes out and says she has "personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

    "In accordance with state policies and procedures"????? What kind legal weasel wording is THAT?

    Now because Fukino's original statement was so cryptic and poorly worded, the questions persisted. 8 months later, she felt it necessary to make a second statement.

    Here it is:



    This time Fukino says she has seen "the original vital records maintained by file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born citizen."

    Again, another unnecessary editorial comment and cover-up statement she has no business making -- "Obama is a natural-born citizen". No mention of the specific document on record she claims to have "seen."

    Enter Gov. Abercrombie, who came into office guns blazing promising to publicly embarrass the birthers and put this issue to rest once and for all. All he ended up doing was throwing gas on the fire. In an interview with the Star Advertiser, Abercrombie says this:



    No kidding!

    Then, Abercrombie drops this bombshell...




    WRITTEN DOWN???? WTF????? How about STFU with the political taunting and just produce the damn evidence these Obot clowns claim was there all along?


    As if Abercrombie's statement wasn't controversial enough, all hell broke loose when radio personality Mike Evans gave repeated interviews claiming he had spoken with Abercrombie and the governor had admitted he was unable to find Obama's birth certificate, including any hospital records!!

    Mike Evans: Gov. Abercrombie Used a Search Warrant to Acquire Obama's Missing Birth Certificate



    Within hours, Evans retracted his statement and claimed he had only spoken with "Abercrombie's office, not Abercrombie himself."

    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay.


    Abercrombie nor any Hawaiian state official has been heard from since.

    Then, suddenly out of the blue, with the the Crime of the Century escalating to a fever pitch thanks to "carnival barking" Patriots like Jerome Corsi and Donald Trump, "Obama" hastily called a press conference taking no questions and finally -- FINALLY! -- released a PDF copy of his "long-form birth certificate" -- a document which has been PROVEN A COMPLETE ALTERED FRAUD!!!

    This where we currently stand -- no closer to the truth than when this charade began in 2008.

    Time to crack open the "vault", examine the original microfilm, investigate the conflicting statements from the clowns at the DOH and the governor's office, and get to the bottom of this growing scandal once and for all!
    :thumbsup

    Crime of the Century = stone cold
    !!
    This is proof!!!!Fukino the Republican had to make a second statement because of all the crap the birfers pulled.Where is she lying about seeing the birth certificate??We should not believe her but believe birfers with an agenda and no proof right?

    For the hundredth time Ambrocrombie nor anyone else can get Obama's birth certificate.What part of this law do you not understand??Yet you birfers continue to trot this stupid shit out there like it is proof of something.
    ''Where is the birth certificate?'' that is all we heard and when it is produced within 24 hours you carnival barkers were already screaming it is fake!!Such a sad pathetic group of fools!!
    Hey how did the lawsuit work out with Fukino??See how stupid you tards are!!You got him now!!:thumbsup

  25. #900
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post





    Mike Evans: Gov. Abercrombie Used a Search Warrant to Acquire Obama's Missing Birth Certificate



    So a search warrant can override a law now??Only a birfer would believe this shit!!
    Yeah we believe a radio host and will just skip common sense on this one!!

  26. #901
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post


    Now because Fukino's original statement was so cryptic and poorly worded, the questions persisted. 8 months later, she felt it necessary to make a second statement.

    Here it is:


    This time Fukino says she has seen "the original vital records maintained by file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born citizen."

    Again, another unnecessary editorial comment and cover-up statement she has no business making -- "Obama is a natural-born citizen". No mention of the specific document on record she claims to have "seen."
    She said she seen his original birth certificate and that makes him a natural born citizen!!
    What is untrue about that statement??You birfers are just not very smart!!:thumbsup

  27. #902

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    This is proof!!!!
    No, these are unedited conflicting statements with holes the size of the Grand Canyon!

    Fukino the Republican had to make a second statement because of all the crap the birfers pulled.
    The birthers didn't "pull" anything.

    Fukino was forced to backtrack from having seen "the original birth certificate" to an even more watered down ambiguous "birth records", because there is no legal "Obama" birth certificate, a fact echoed by Gov Abercrombie himself!

    Where is she lying about seeing the birth certificate??We should not believe her but believe birfers with an agenda and no proof right?
    According to you, it is ILLEGAL for ANYONE to go verify Obama's original birth certificate, which means both statements issued by Fukino and the former Republican governor of Hawaii are flat out lies!

    For the hundredth time Ambrocrombie nor anyone else can get Obama's birth certificate.What part of this law do you not understand??
    Exactly.

    And yet you and your tard underwear bloggers stand by Fukino's two conflicting statements!

  28. #903

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.


    Notary seal on Timothy Adams' affidavit
    Adams was employed at theCity and County of Honolulu Elections Divisionfrom May 2008 through September 2008.

    His position was senior elections clerk, overseeing a group of 50 to 60 employees responsible for verifying the identity of voters at the Absentee Ballot Office. It was in this capacity that Adams became aware of the search for Obama's birth-certificate records.

  29. #904

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Naturally, according to Underwear Blogger World folklore, Tim Adams just made it all up!

  30. #905
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post


    Fukino was forced to backtrack from having seen "the original birth certificate" to an even more watered down ambiguous "birth records", because there is no legal "Obama" birth certificate, a fact echoed by Gov Abercrombie himself!
    Nope!!She has always said she has seen the original vital records!!How is that lawsuit coming against her?Where did that go?

  31. #906
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post



    According to you, it is ILLEGAL for ANYONE to go verify Obama's original birth certificate, which means both statements issued by Fukino and the former Republican governor of Hawaii are flat out lies!
    Nope!!The Health director and registar of vital statistics are the 2 people in the Health Department that can see it and both have written statements saying that they have seen it!!Do the birfers have anyone who can prove other wise that these are not true??Didn't think so!!
    Any more stupid questions??You are doing great today!:thumbsup

  32. #907
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.


    Notary seal on Timothy Adams' affidavit

    Adams was employed at theCity and County of Honolulu Elections Divisionfrom May 2008 through September 2008.

    His position was senior elections clerk, overseeing a group of 50 to 60 employees responsible for verifying the identity of voters at the Absentee Ballot Office. It was in this capacity that Adams became aware of the search for Obama's birth-certificate records.
    Tim Adams the white supremacy birther??
    This was debunked around page 6 but you still want to rehash this lie??
    He had no access and I mean zero access to birth records as has been proven already.
    Why did he backtrack and say he did not stand behind the affidavit ??

  33. #908

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Nope!!She has always said she has seen the original vital records!
    The same records that you claimed in post #899 are illegal for "anyone" to verify. So then, Fukino broke the law trying to save Obama's ass days before an election?

    "For the hundredth time Ambrocrombie nor anyone else can get Obama's birth certificate.What part of this law do you not understand?"

    Since nobody has seen these "vital records" and no definitive proof, how is it that "ANYONE" can state Obama is who he says he is and was in fact born in Hawaii?


  34. #909

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    This was debunked around page 6 but you still want to rehash this lie?
    Wishful thinking. Just because you "disagree" with something, doesn't make it "debunked".

    This is NOT going away.

    He had no access and I mean zero access to birth records as has been proven already.
    Another underwear blogger strawman.

    Adams never said he had "access to birth records", he merely stated that his supervisor informed him that no long-form hospital generated Obama birth certificate exists, a FACT confirmed by Gov. Abercrombie during his interview with the Star Advertiser.
    Why did he backtrack and say he did not stand behind the affidavit ??
    You mean he "backtracked" issuing a new affidavit? This is news to me. Can you please post it?

  35. #910
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Naturally, according to Underwear Blogger World folklore, Tim Adams just made it all up!
    As the facts prove....Yep!!

    Why did WND pay for everything and write up the affidavit?
    Why did Adams backtrack and claim the affidavit was a lie??
    I cannot believe you birfers are bringing this crap up again!!Desperate???I think so!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •