Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.") - Page 3
Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 1234567891353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House: Clear Channel Communications Scrubs Corsi Interview From Bill Cunningham Podcast!?

ObamaRelease YourRecords on 12:50 AM

WND's
    Dr. Jerome Corsi stated on the Bill Cunningham Radio Show that he's going to 'file criminal charges against the White House' over the latest birth certificate forgery. I listened to the live show and then went back to the radio station website to download the show podcast and lo and behold the interview with Dr. Corsi was scrubbed from the show podcast. I think maybe Bill O'Reilly gave them some tips on scrubbing show podcasts... ;-)

The radio station in question is Cincinnati's 700 WLW which is owned by none other than Clear Channel Communications, which, by the way, is the parent company of Clear Channel Outdoor who refused to erect World Net Daily's 'Where's the Birth Certificate?' billboards two years back.

Just to be sure I downloaded all three hours from the 5/22/2011 broadcast. The first show hour is only around 20 minutes long as opposed to the second hour and the third hour podcasts being about 40 minutes long. The Corsi interview should be in the hour 1 podcast, also noted by a followup caller in the hour one podcast

Straight from Bill Cunningham's podcast web page at Clear Channel's 700 WLW website:

Billy gets another update from Dr. Jerry Corsi regarding Obama’s citizenship.

HOUR 1: http://downloads.podcast.clearchannel.com/CINCINNATI-OH/WLW-AM/110522_1_CUNNINGHAM.mp3

Jerome Corsi: Criminal Fraud Committed By White House To Keep Obama In Office; Challenges Mainstream Media & Bill O'Reilly -Video here.

Corsi Smacks Down Radio Host Over The 14th Amendment And The Irrelevant, Non-Binding, Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana State Case -Video here.

Jerome Corsi To Release Details On Key Media Person Who Helped Create Obama's New Birth Certificate; Got AP's Mark Niesse!? -Video here.

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post

EOG Dedicated

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House: Clear Channel Communications Scrubs Corsi Interview From Bill Cunningham Podcast!?

ObamaRelease YourRecords on 12:50 AM

WND's
    Dr. Jerome Corsi stated on the Bill Cunningham Radio Show that he's going to 'file criminal charges against the White House' over the latest birth certificate forgery. I listened to the live show and then went back to the radio station website to download the show podcast and lo and behold the interview with Dr. Corsi was scrubbed from the show podcast. I think maybe Bill O'Reilly gave them some tips on scrubbing show podcasts... ;-)

The radio station in question is Cincinnati's 700 WLW which is owned by none other than Clear Channel Communications, which, by the way, is the parent company of Clear Channel Outdoor who refused to erect World Net Daily's 'Where's the Birth Certificate?' billboards two years back.

Just to be sure I downloaded all three hours from the 5/22/2011 broadcast. The first show hour is only around 20 minutes long as opposed to the second hour and the third hour podcasts being about 40 minutes long. The Corsi interview should be in the hour 1 podcast, also noted by a followup caller in the hour one podcast

Straight from Bill Cunningham's podcast web page at Clear Channel's 700 WLW website:

Billy gets another update from Dr. Jerry Corsi regarding Obama’s citizenship.

HOUR 1: http://downloads.podcast.clearchannel.com/CINCINNATI-OH/WLW-AM/110522_1_CUNNINGHAM.mp3

Jerome Corsi: Criminal Fraud Committed By White House To Keep Obama In Office; Challenges Mainstream Media & Bill O'Reilly -Video here.

Corsi Smacks Down Radio Host Over The 14th Amendment And The Irrelevant, Non-Binding, Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana State Case -Video here.

Jerome Corsi To Release Details On Key Media Person Who Helped Create Obama's New Birth Certificate; Got AP's Mark Niesse!? -Video here.
    So Clear Channel does not want a lying fraud on the air??That is not a crime just smart business.Who in the Hell wants a birther nut blabbing their stupid shit on the air??These idiots have been run out of town with their stupidity.Only the real dumb ones stick around for more abuse...[hint, hint]Hey buy 2 more books Joe since sales are falling off the charts and Jerome needs a new car!!

EOG Dedicated

dbl

WND ON THE AIR
    Corsi interview scrubbed by Clear Channel Radio

Listen now to what Obama and crew are trying to hide

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    So Clear Channel does not want a lying fraud on the air??That is not a crime just smart business.Who in the Hell wants a birther nut blabbing their stupid shit on the air??These idiots have been run out of town with their stupidity.Only the real dumb ones stick around for more abuse...[hint, hint]Hey buy 2 more books Joe since sales are falling off the charts and Jerome needs a new car!!
    Obama drones:

EOG Dedicated

Obama drones:

The irony!!Book sales are falling so bad and the birther movement that made Jerome rich is down to only core retard members.The low IQ inbred type that people stay away from.Now the low IQ inbreds are crying because nobody wants to give them airtime!!About time America realizes what a waste of space these clowns are and should be locked in the basement where they belong.Sure you will still have the core idiots always screaming for attention like Joe but this is beyond comedy central.

EOG Dedicated

WND ON THE AIR
    Corsi interview scrubbed by Clear Channel Radio

Listen now to what Obama and crew are trying to hide

Birtherreport.com!!For those who do not know this is for the under 50 IQ crowd.Bill needs to get back to talking about U.F.O;s and shit that the crazy crowd knows a lot about!!Keep trying to sell that book Jerome!!How's sales doing???91023i2ndw;l

EOG Dedicated

Joe I found a women for ya!!
    This should be a great match and when it was shown to me I knew it was your dream come true!!You can thank me later for this but let us all know how it works out.
    I want to date a Birther, with update

Date: 2011-05-15, 7:05PM CDT
    Reply to:

[Errors when replying to ads?]

Desperately seeking someone who is stocking guns and bottled water in preparation for the immanent end of time.

But I will rip off my clothes for Birthers, Glen Beck fans, Republicans, Tea-Party members, racists, TV addicts, drunks, chronic, severe potheads, meth addicts, child molesters, ex-cons, slave traders, and those afflicted with flesh-eating bacteria.

I assume that I am now safe from the Republican National CL Censorship Committee. I might be, since irony is a bit over their heads. Write to me and I'll let you know how long this one stays posted.

Update: Best responses:

1. "I don't get it but I need to get laid right now, anyway. So how 'bout it."

2 "Are you for real?"

And:

3. "WTF? You want to iron over my head?""

A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY
    'Criminal' Obama secret gets no media attention

'Hawaiian' president has mysterious Connecticut Social Security Number

Posted: May 23, 2011
    9:05 pm Eastern

© 2011 WND

If former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin had a Social Security Number issued to her in Hawaii – a state she never lived in – would that raise suspicions among those in the national news media?

Well, the situation is similar with President Barack Obama, who holds a Connecticut-based Social Security Number, despite allegedly being born in Hawaii, starting his work career in the Aloha State, and never having lived in Connecticut.

Yet the national news media is virtually silent on this potentially criminal fact.

When Fox News finally attempted to explain it, it broadcast false information and then scrubbed it from its website.

When WND asked the White House about it, then–Press Secretary Robert Gibbs dodged the question.

Obama's mysterious and suspicious Connecticut Social Security Number is a focus of the brand-new No. 1 best-selling book, "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President," by Jerome Corsi, who digs up information far beyond birth certificates.

For those who never wondered about how Social Security Numbers are generated, the first three digits represent the state of the recipient's mailing address. In other words, if you live or work in Connecticut, for example, the first three digits of your SSN will correspond to the Connecticut code.

The first three digits of Obama's SSN are 042. That code of 042 falls within the range of numbers for Connecticut, which according to the Social Security Administration has been 040 through 049.

"There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," says Ohio licensed private investigator Susan Daniels. "In 15 years of having a private investigator's license in Ohio, I've never seen the Social Security Administration make a mistake of issuing a Connecticut Social Security number to a person who lived in Hawaii. There is no family connection that would appear to explain the anomaly."

Does the Social Security Administration ever re-issue Social Security numbers?

"Never," Daniels told Corsi. "It's against the law for a person to have a re-issued or second Social Security Number issued."

Daniels said she is "staking my reputation on a conclusion that Obama's use of this Social Security Number is fraudulent."

"A person who wants to hide their true identity often picks up the Social Security Number of a deceased person, thinking that nobody would ever look into it," Daniels added. "I think it was sometime in the 1980s that Obama decided to hide who he really is."

There is no indication in the limited background documentation released by the Obama 2008 presidential campaign or by the White House to establish that Obama ever lived in Connecticut.

Nor is there any suggestion in Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father," that he ever had a Connecticut address.

Also, nothing can be found in the public record that indicates Obama visited Connecticut during his high-school years.

An affidavit filed by Colorado private investigator John N. Sampson specifies that as a result of his formal training as an immigration officer and his 27-year career in professional law enforcement, "it is my knowledge and belief that Social Security Numbers can only be applied for in the state in which the applicant habitually resides and has their official residence."

Daniels told WND she believes Obama had a different Social Security Number when he worked as a teenager in Hawaii prior to 1977.

"I doubt this is President Obama's originally issued Social Security Number," she told WND. "Obama has a work history in Hawaii before he left the islands to attend college at Occidental College in California, so he must have originally been issued a Social Security Number in Hawaii."

The published record available about Obama indicates his first job as a teenager in Hawaii was at a Baskin-Robbins in the Makiki neighborhood on Oahu. USA Today reported the ice-cream shop still was in operation one year after Obama's inauguration.

Robert Siciliano, president and CEO of IDTheftSecurity.com and a nationally recognized expert on identity theft, agrees the Social Security Number should be questioned.

"I know Social Security Numbers have been issued to people in states where they don't live, but there's usually a good reason the person applied for a Social Security Number in a different state," Siciliano said.

WND asked Siciliano whether he thought the question was one the White House should answer.

"Yes," he replied. "In the case of President Obama, I really don't know what the good reason would be that he has a Social Security Number issued in Connecticut when we know he was a resident of Hawaii."

Within minutes of Corsi originally breaking this information in WND a year ago, Internet behemoth Google suppressed access to information about the report, linking to completely unrelated stories when consumers would search for the issue on the site's news tab.

Google also clamped down further the next day by warning that some sites carrying information on the situation "may harm your computer."

Meanwhile, in April of this year, some 11 months after WND began publicizing Obama's Connecticut-based SSN, Bill O'Reilly of the Fox News Channel briefly addressed the issue while reading his viewer mail on the air.

Unfortunately for O'Reilly, the news anchor falsely asserted the president's father lived in Connecticut.

In his viewer email segment April 13, O'Reilly was asked: "What about Obama having a Connecticut Social Security Number? He never lived there."

"His father lived in Connecticut for several years," O'Reilly claimed, adding that "babies sometimes get numbers based on addresses provided by their parents."

In reality, there is no evidence Barack Obama Sr. ever lived in Connecticut. He left Hawaii in 1962 to study at Harvard in Massachusetts and then returned to his home country of Kenya.

When WND publicized O'Reilly's major error, the information vanished from the Fox News Channel's website, as well as BillOReilly.com.

O'Reilly's full explanation of the "truth" of Obama "myths" is here:

The BirtherReport.com website, responding to complaints by Fox podcast customers that O'Reilly's Social Security claim, broadcast on Fox, had gone missing from the audio archive, trumpeted the headline: "Busted: Fox News scrubbed Bill O'Reilly's 4/13 mailbag segment on Obama's Social Security Number reserved for Connecticut applicants." The site added, "Not only did Fox News scrub the podcast, they also left out the viewer email about Obama's Social Security number at O'Reilly's website. I report, you decide!"

Read more: 'Criminal' Obama secret gets no media attention 'Criminal' Obama secret gets no media attention

EOG Dedicated

WND is now left to rehash the same old tired idiotic babble!!Hey I have an idea...why not promote Corsi's new book????How's sales doing??

WND is now left to rehash the same old tired idiotic babble!!Hey I have an idea...why not promote Corsi's new book????How's sales doing??
    Lies, smearing truthtellers, dodging facts...nothing new from the EOG's own Saul Alinsky.

*yawn*

EOG Dedicated

Lies, smearing POTUS, dodging facts, USING UNNAMED SOURCES, BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER,COLLEGE RECORDS,...nothing new from the WNDs own Saul Alinsky.

*yawn*

I fixed it for ya.

EOG Dedicated

Truthtellers!!!

Truthtellers!!!
    Yes, truthtellers, investigators, whistle blowers (Tim Adams) etc.

Instead of coming clean, the most corrupt dishonest administration in history chooses to lie, smear the investigators and print t-shirts.

Subpoena Issued for Loretta Fuddy, Director of Hawaii Health Department; Must Show Original 1961 Typewritten Birth Certificate For Obama

ObamaRelease YourRecords on 11:15 AM

Breaking News: Attorney Orly Taitz is reporting a subpoena was issued for Loretta Fuddy, the Director of Hawaii Health Department. The purported subpoena embedded below states director Fuddy is to bring the original 1961 typewritten birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, II.

Subpoena for Loretta Fuddy, Director of Hawaii Health Department

EOG Dedicated

Yes, truthtellers, investigators, whistle blowers (Tim Adams) etc.

Instead of coming clean, the most corrupt dishonest administration in history chooses to lie, smear the investigators and print t-shirts.
    Tim Adams??The guy that recanted his affidavit??The white supremacy guy??The one that get's laughed at by everyone except the birthers??Oh this is rich!!
    They have come clean with the birth certificate but of course in birther world it is a fake!!Only in birther world...sweet dreams tard!!

EOG Dedicated

Subpoena Issued for Loretta Fuddy, Director of Hawaii Health Department; Must Show Original 1961 Typewritten Birth Certificate For Obama

ObamaRelease YourRecords on 11:15 AM

Breaking News: Attorney Orly Taitz is reporting a subpoena was issued for Loretta Fuddy, the Director of Hawaii Health Department. The purported subpoena embedded below states director Fuddy is to bring the original 1961 typewritten birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama, II.

Subpoena for Loretta Fuddy, Director of Hawaii Health Department
    Here we go!!Orly proving once again just how stupid she is!!Hey dumbasses...we have already been over this stupid shit 1000 times already.But here we go with more stupidity.Unreal how freaking stupid these retards are.Where's the birth certificate??Oh wait let's move the goal post's for the 1000 time and now say we want to see the original ....you know the one that was copied!!!Here is your clue retard....you already have a copy of the original!!!!Can birthers really be this stupid???Yes they can!!!

Obama’s ineligibility: We know

- Lawrence Sellin Thursday, May 26, 2011

To our political elite and the main stream media (MSM): can we stop playing pretend and start being honest?

• We know that Barack Hussein Obama has never been eligible to be President of the United States and that he has probably committed felonies both before and after occupying the White House.

• We know that many Republicans, Democrats and members of the MSM have been involved in a cover-up for reasons of complicity, negligence, avarice or cowardice.

• We know that Obama’s birth documents are probably forgeries. We know his Social Security number was likely stolen.

• We know that there is much more hidden information that might reflect very negatively upon him or provide evidence of other criminal behavior.

• We know that the truth about Obama will eventually be revealed and everyone who participated in the fraud must be tracked down and punished.

• We know that the Obama quandary is just one more symptom of the disease of corruption, which has infected every organ of government.

• We know that the political left and the MSM love Obama, not because he is good for the country, but because by electing him, it confirms their fantasies about themselves; that they are tolerant, caring for the disadvantaged and progressive.

They are nothing of the kind.

The political left is composed of the real racists and reactionaries. Every election cycle they try to cobble together a collection of racial, ethnic or other special interest groups and union members, not because they are disadvantaged or disenfranchised, but because they are disgruntled.

It is the politics of division, not unity; of racial and ethic stereotypes, not what binds us; of coercion, not freedom of choice.

The left’s delusions about themselves never translate well into sensible policies or laws because they tend to think with their glands and imagine other people’s money as their own.

Both Obama and his minions see him as the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln. A more accurate likeness would be Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

In actuality, progress is an anathema to the left because as soon as individuals from any group improve their lives, they begin to migrate away from the left-wing.

So, in order for the left to maintain a constituency, they promote racial and ethnic polarization, exploit frustrated blue collar workers and open the borders to illegal immigration. The left can only survive through unhappiness and pessimism.

We know that the MSM is hopelessly biased. They will always give liberals flattering coverage and attack conservatives even with misinformation or outright lies. They will actively conspire to support Democrats and attempt to influence Republicans to choose the weakest candidates.

We know that the Republican leadership will work with the MSM to discredit any Republican candidate, who might offer real change. The Republican elite would rather lose an election than risk losing the benefits of political cronyism.

We know that there is no longer any real difference between the Republicans and Democrats. They have become a permanent professional political class, which represents no one but themselves. They are accomplices in the dismantling of our Constitution and the decline of our country.

We know there will be no meaningful change in Washington, D.C. unless the American people rise up in anger, destroy the permanent professional political class and replace it with citizen-legislators bounded by term limits.

Those complicit in the Obama cover-up will be the first to go.

We know that you have been lying to us to protect your own butts.

We will no longer accept the same gaggle of unresponsive and compromised Republican candidates proffered by the entrenched political elites and their co-conspirators in the MSM. We would rather stay home on Election Day 2012 than continue the pretence of honest government.

The outrage is growing and the winds of change are blowing. You may not feel it yet in Washington, D.C., but you will.

Soon.

Lawrence Sellin

Lawrence Sellin Most recent columns

© Canada Free Press 2011
    Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a recently retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve. He is a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq.
    Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. receives hate mail at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com

I've yet to see one of the Obama-ites even try to explain
    or address the issue:

Why does Obama have a Connecticut SSN?

Let's not deflect for a minute here, does the left have any
    explanation at all for this?

Doesn't this seem like a huge red flag?

Pay Attention Speaker Boehner: Dr. Corsi Lays Out The Juicy Details Surrounding Obama's Felony Fraud; Reveals First Name of Forger

ObamaRelease YourRecords on 1:14 PM

Video: WND's
    Dr. Jerome Corsi appeared on the Tom Tancredo Radio Show last night and laid out the juicy details of what will happen when the American people find out the true details of Obama's constitutional ineligibility and his forged birth certificate. He also gives the first name, Mike, as the person he thinks may have produced the forged document for Obama. I have yet to hear Dr. Corsi go this far in what would take place if Obama is legally dealt with... Pay attention Speaker Boehner! Enjoy!

LOL: Media Fails To Kill "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Obama is Not Eligible"; Hits #6 on New York Times Best-Seller List

ObamaRelease YourRecords on 11:20 AM

Even though the
    mainstream media including the once fair and balanced Fox News have blacklisted Dr. Jerome Corsi and his new book "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President" it has now reached #6 on New York Times best-seller list. The media's making a huge mistake in their efforts to try and kill this issue and ridicule all who seek truth and justice in regards to Obama's usurpation of the Presidency. Their failed efforts are backfiring and will only raise more doubts in the minds of the American people.

The media has lost all credibility. We no longer have a free press. Thank Gore for the Internet! ;-)

Via WND: - Birth certificate book a New York Times best-seller! - Also makes USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Publisher's Weekly lists -

WASHINGTON – It's the kind of news the Obama administration dreads: The book that caused such a sensation even before its official launch that the White House felt pressured to preemptively release the president's purported birth certificate – Jerome Corsi's "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President" – is now officially a New York Times best-seller.

It debuts today on the Times nonfiction list at No. 6 – joining virtually all the other top bestseller lists this week, including USA Today, the Wall Street Journal and Publisher's Weekly.

In its first week in release, the WND Book reached No. 8 on the Wall Street Journal non-fiction list.

On USA Today's list, the book scored at 26 overall in the combined rankings of fiction and non-fiction.

And, on the Publisher's Weekly bestsellers list, the book came in at No. 9 among non-fiction.

The book topped out at No. 1 at Amazon... ...Source: Birth certificate book a New York Times best-seller!

EOG Dedicated

LOL: Media Fails To Kill "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Obama is Not Eligible"; Hits #6 on New York Times Best-Seller List

Even though the
    mainstream media including the once fair and balanced Fox News have blacklisted Dr. Jerome Corsi and his new book "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President" it has now reached #6 on New York Times best-seller list. The media's making a huge mistake in their efforts to try and kill this issue and ridicule all who seek truth and justice in regards to Obama's usurpation of the Presidency. Their failed efforts are backfiring and will only raise more doubts in the minds of the American people.

The media has lost all credibility. We no longer have a free press. Thank Gore for the Internet! ;-)

Via WND: - Birth certificate book a New York Times best-seller! - Also makes USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Publisher's Weekly lists -

WASHINGTON – It's the kind of news the Obama administration dreads: The book that caused such a sensation even before its official launch that the White House felt pressured to preemptively release the president's purported birth certificate – Jerome Corsi's "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President" – is now officially a New York Times best-seller.

It debuts today on the Times nonfiction list at No. 6 – joining virtually all the other top bestseller lists this week, including USA Today, the Wall Street Journal and Publisher's Weekly.

In its first week in release, the WND Book reached No. 8 on the Wall Street Journal non-fiction list.

On USA Today's list, the book scored at 26 overall in the combined rankings of fiction and non-fiction.

And, on the Publisher's Weekly bestsellers list, the book came in at No. 9 among non-fiction.

The book topped out at No. 1 at Amazon... ...Source: Birth certificate book a New York Times best-seller!
    WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?, by Jerome R. Corsi. (WND, $25.95.) An argument that President Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen. (†)

You do know what this (†) stands for don't you Joe??Funny how none of the other books on that list have this!!

EOG Dedicated

Even though the

WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?, by Jerome R. Corsi. (WND, $25.95.) An argument that President Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen. (†)

You do know what this (†) stands for don't you Joe??Funny how none of the other books on that list have this!!

EOG Dedicated

[
    . He also gives the first name, Mike, as the person he thinks may have produced the forged document for Obama.
    He thinks may have!!Another credible source there Jerome backed up with facts like usual .

EOG Dedicated

Obama’s ineligibility: We know

To our political elite and the main stream media (MSM): can we stop playing pretend and start being honest?

• We know that Barack Hussein Obama has never been eligible to be President of the United States and that he has probably committed felonies both before and after occupying the White House.

• We know that many Republicans, Democrats and members of the MSM have been involved in a cover-up for reasons of complicity, negligence, avarice or cowardice.

• We know that Obama’s birth documents are probably forgeries. We know his Social Security number was likely stolen.

• We know that there is much more hidden information that might reflect very negatively upon him or provide evidence of other criminal behavior.

• We know that the truth about Obama will eventually be revealed and everyone who participated in the fraud must be tracked down and punished.

• We know that the Obama quandary is just one more symptom of the disease of corruption, which has infected every organ of government.

• We know that the political left and the MSM love Obama, not because he is good for the country, but because by electing him, it confirms their fantasies about themselves; that they are tolerant, caring for the disadvantaged and progressive.

They are nothing of the kind.
    ][/I]
    An awful lot of ''we know'' without any facts at all but if the ''we'' is the birthers then WE KNOW just what kind of lying, smearing , using unnamed sources type of idiots you are.Not one single fact here but ''we know''!!We are use to it.

EOG Dedicated

Don't worry Joe!!I am sure no one knows that it means bulk sales.To the sane people that means desperation but to the birthers.....business as usual.Hey how is the lawsuit that Jerome was going to file coming along??Or better yet what about the one Orly was filling to make it where he had to show his original birth certificate to every state??You birther tards are the best comedy going on the net.Thanks tard!!

Don't worry Joe!!I am sure no one knows that it means bulk sales.To the sane people that means desperation but to the birthers.....business as usual.
    "Bulk sales" is NYTs code for CONSERVATIVE BOOKS. They do this with any book title that doesn't line up with their far loony left ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    I've yet to see one of the Obama-ites even try to explain
    or address the issue:

Why does Obama have a Connecticut SSN?

Let's not deflect for a minute here, does the left have any
    explanation at all for this?

Doesn't this seem like a huge red flag?
    There is no plausible reason the Kenyan would have applied for a SSN from Connecticut -- none. Also, the number he uses would make him 119 years old. lol

Not surprisingly, the fraud has yet to come clean on this issue.

Btw, Festering Zit, Barry's now deceased grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.

So forgive me for chuckling at some of the 'responses' in a similar thread you started in Romper Room.

Nothing to see here, folks...move along...the EOG's own 'snopes' (tank) says Barry is clean as a whistle. Forget this 'birther' wackiness already and nail him on "the issues" instead.

EOG Dedicated

"Bulk sales" is NYTs code for CONSERVATIVE BOOKS. They do this with any book title that doesn't line up with their far loony left ideology.
    I just love it when you kooks just make stupid shit up and hope the low IQ crowd believes your shit.Yeah, yeah sure Joe that's it!!

EOG Dedicated

Btw, Festering Zit, Barry's now deceased grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.

So forgive me for chuckling at some of the 'responses' in a similar thread you started in Romper Room.

Nothing to see here, folks...move along...the EOG's own 'snopes' (tank) says Barry is clean as a whistle. Forget this 'birther' wackiness already and nail him on "the issues" instead.
    Now we have gone from ''where's the birth certificate'' to social security numbers!!You kook's just move on to the next conspiracy nut case when one is debunked.Soon you kook's will be on to Obama's underwear.Everytime one of your stupid birther theories is smashed you come back with something even dumber then the last one.Going on year 3 now of Obama's going down !1Like I have said....beat him on his shitty record and drop all this stupid talk.Until then all you birther tards are is carnival barkers looking for attention.Go play in traffic and you will get the attention you crave there.

EOG Dedicated

There is no plausible reason the Kenyan would have applied for a SSN from Connecticut -- none. Also, the number he uses would make him 119 years old. lol

Not surprisingly, the fraud has yet to come clean on this issue.
    Here Birther tard.
    The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Obama's Social Security number
    Please come and join the fun .We love humiliating birthers .It is our hobby!!

Here Birther tard.
    The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Obama's Social Security number
    Please come and join the fun .We love humiliating birthers .It is our hobby!!
    "So how did President Obama get a Social Security number with an Area Number reflecting residence (or mailing address) in Connecticut?Most likely, this was due to a clerical error."

This is becoming a theme. We have heard the same non-believable lame excuses trying to explain away the endless anomalies and errors on his amateur forged birth certificate as well.

So this is what the anti-proofer nuts have to offer: His grandmother had access to SSNs of deceased individuals, but we're supposed to accept on blind faith that Hawaiian-born Hussein just happened to have a Connecticut SSN?

You can't make this shit up.