Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.") - Page 76
Page 76 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26667071727374757677787980818286 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,660 of 4410

Thread: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

  1. #2626
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    First GOP candidate to go 'birther' wins the nomination and the election.
    No one is dumb enough to do that!Birthers are the laughing stock of politics.Here on the state level I know for a fact they tell birthers to stay away!!They do not want shit to do with them.
    All they do is bring the party down to a low level that is bottom of the barrel.It is the same everywhere!!

  2. #2627
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    There is enough "probable cause" to turn this into a full blown criminal investigation, which is exactly where this is headed.

    I have never been a "natural born birther" and believe these eligibility hearings on that front are a waste of time, other than to keep the issue in the headlines and increase the chances of discovery.

    Fraud, lies and murder -- it's the crime and cover up of the century!
    We have heard ''probable cause '' for over 102 cases now and when facts are asked to be presented it is always laughed out of court.You have nothing.All Sheriff Joe has is the same old shit that WND has tried using for over 3 years now that has gotten them nowhere.You still have nothing.All you have now is different characters playing the same part with the same talking points.

  3. #2628
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    There is enough "probable cause" to turn this into a full blown criminal investigation, which is exactly where this is headed.

    I have never been a "natural born birther" and believe these eligibility hearings on that front are a waste of time, other than to keep the issue in the headlines and increase the chances of discovery.

    Fraud, lies and murder -- it's the crime and cover up of the century!
    The state department has already investigated him like I have told.WND and Sheriff Joe do not have anything they have not already looked at.

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/59560239/F...eland-Security

  4. #2629
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780/conspiracy-again-editors

    These guys are like me and are tired of this circus that only damages the party.



    MARCH 7, 2012 4:00 A.M.
    Conspiracy, AgainBy The Editors



    ArchiveLatestE-MailRSSSend

    Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio


    inShare[COLOR=#04558B !important]2[/COLOR]


    Print
    Text


    Listen to the Audio Version


    As Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio beclowns himself and his wayward admirers, it is worth bearing in mind that the manufactured controversy surrounding President Barack Obama’s birth certificate has its origins in anonymous e-mails sent by Hillary Clinton partisans during the 2008 Democratic primary. Which is to say that all these many years later, Republicans are still getting played by the Clintons. Some things never change.
    There is very little to add to the discussion of the facts of the case. President Obama’s short-form birth certificate (the “certificate of live birth”), which is authoritative evidence in any U.S. court, has long been available for inspection, and the archival records from Hawaii (the “long-form birth certificate”) also have been released. Public officials of both parties have confirmed that the president was born in Hawaii. Every judicial proceeding on the matter has confirmed this, and contemporaneous birth announcements in the Honolulu newspapers documented the birth of Barack Hussein Obama in Hawaii in 1961. There is not a single piece of credible evidence to support claims to the contrary.

    Advertisement

    Such conspiracy theories are immortal because one of the features of a really good conspiracy theory is that very lack of evidence for the theory is taken to be yet more proof of the conspiracy. They are long-lived because the underlying mental pathologies are long-lived: As T. S. Eliot put it, “Humankind cannot bear very much reality.”Conspiracy theories are long-lived also because there is money to be made from them. One of the particularly disturbing aspects of Sheriff Arpaio’s investigation is its relationship with conspiracy entrepreneur Jerome Corsi, who would very much like to sell you a copy of the birther book he has co-authored with Michael Zullo, the volunteer investigator who took the leading part in the sheriff’s recent press conference. There is a booming business in birther baloney.
    There is a great deal at stake in 2012: Obamacare either will be uprooted or it will be entrenched, the growth of the deficit either will be curtailed or it will run rampant, our ability to see to our national-security interests either will be reinforced or it will be diminished, the Supreme Court either will become more a guardian of the Constitution or it will become more a guardian of liberal pet interests. And, barring some unforeseen development, the next president will be either a former Republican governor and business executive, a former Republican senator who has been a reliable lifelong conservative, or a left-wing community organizer born metaphorically of the Chicago machine — but born literally in Hawaii.
    Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice. And as Sheriff Arpaio settles comfortably into that political mental ward, the same must be said of those Republicans who choose to associate themselves with him more broadly. Those who cannot distinguish between the birthers’ flim-flam and the critical questions that face our nation in 2012 will not win and do not deserve to.


  5. #2630
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780/conspiracy-again-editors

    .
    Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice. And as Sheriff Arpaio settles comfortably into that political mental ward, the same must be said of those Republicans who choose to associate themselves with him more broadly. Those who cannot distinguish between the birthers’ flim-flam and the critical questions that face our nation in 2012 will not win and do not deserve to.
    Birthers are giving Obama the election on a silver platter.

  6. #2631
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780/conspiracy-again-editors
    As Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio beclowns himself and his wayward admirers, it is worth bearing in mind that the manufactured controversy surrounding President Barack Obama’s birth certificate has its origins in anonymous e-mails sent by Hillary Clinton partisans during the 2008 Democratic primary. Which is to say that all these many years later, Republicans are still getting played by the Clintons. Some things never change.
    Yep!!Spot on!!

  7. #2632

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Absolutely no discussion of the facts and evidence in that article.

    First the shilling for Romney, now this. I have unbookmarked their website and encourage everyone to do the same!

    National Review is an absolute disgrace!!

  8. #2633

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-again-editors
    President Obama’s short-form birth certificate (the “certificate of live birth”), which is authoritative evidence in any U.S. court, has long been available for inspection, and the archival records from Hawaii (the “long-form birth certificate”) also have been released.



    The COLB is not and has never been "available for inspection" and the "long-form birth certificate" is a proven forgery.

    Unreal!

    One look at the comments section for that article tells you all you need to know.

    NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE =


  9. #2634

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    DID THREATS SILENCE MEDIA ON OBAMA PROBE?

    Stunner! Sources say warnings were to not report on Sheriff Joe's results


    The lead investigator in Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s review of the authenticity of Barack Obama’s birth certificate today unloaded a bombshell about the case: that
    he was told by sources members of the media were threatened with federal investigations should they continue to report on the birth certificate issue.

    Lead investigator Mike Zullo told WND that as he was preparing information to be presented to the public “it was clear that the mainstream media was not going to be in attendance” at the sheriff’s scheduled new conference, where he revealed facts suggesting both fraud and forgery in the image of a Hawaiian birth certificate that the White House released as “proof positive” of Obama’s eligibility for office last year.


    “During our investigation, we actually were told [that media] had been threatened with FTC investigations. Commentators [had been] threatened with their jobs,” Zullo said. The threats were so intimidating that some individuals quit their positions over safety concerns for their families, he said.

    So the problem became to get the information to the American public in spite of an intentional media blackout, since citizens still must make critical leadership decisions about their government through the election process.

    And the result was an ebook that includes the details from the investigation, the evidence that was accumulated, and the questions that remain for Arpaio and his investigators to continue pursuing.


    Zullo has been blasted in recent days for coordinating that book project with longtime political writer Dr. Jerome Corsi. Much of the online criticism stems from a single AP article that links Zullo to “well-known political conspiracy writer” Jerome Corsi and includes a statement that Corsi “denied using Sheriff Joe Arpaio … as a promotional tool to sell his books and theories.”


    It cites Zullo’s being listed “as the co-author” of the ebook. But it fails to mention the evidence cited by the investigation suggesting those alleged fraud and forgery crimes.


    Zullo told WND that he had no interest in working on an ebook, but was faced with the question about how to get the information to the American people absent national media coverage. There were interests outside of Arizona, he was convinced, making obvious efforts to have the information closed down and never allowed to move beyond the borders of the state of Arizona.


    Read the results of Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation.


    Zullo told WND that as an investigator he sought transparency in the information released to the media and the people and he just wanted the information made available to everyone who wished a closer look. Zullo said it was not an easy decision. He knew he would be ridiculed by the media if the information was released, but the alternative of allowing the information to be squelched and people kept in the dark was just too much of an injustice. He decided to allow the ebook project in order to disseminate the facts of the case: that there is probable cause to believe Obama’s birth certificate document is a forgery – and the implications that has for the American system of government.

    Corsi confirmed that Zullo was very reluctant to be in a position where he found himself. The prospect of being reimbursed financially from his investigation never was Zullo’s intention. But Corsi pointed out that Zullo contributed six months of his time to the investigation. Corsi also said he was acutely aware of the financial sacrifice Zullo made over the last six months, having to devote much of his time to the investigation. The posse investigate was not, in fact, subsidized by taxpayers.


    The bigger question, Zullo said, is just exactly how would an investigator or a law enforcement officer ignore findings that suggest a deception at the highest levels of politics in the nation. And how does the national media willfully ignore it. Zullo said this is a very serious and alarming concern. It brings into question the transparent objective vetting of presidential candidates.

    “If the evidence took us the other way, and the sheriff proclaimed this thing to be authentic, the news would have traveled from Arizona to New Jersey to Hawaii in milliseconds,” he said. “If I wrote a book about it I would have been hailed a hero.


    “All we’re trying to do here is get this information out there and keep it out there. Had the mainstream media done their job, we wouldn’t have done [this book].”

    He said now media members have started calling him a “kook” and an “old geezer” for reporting on the facts that resulted from the investigation.

    “The media just wants to come destroy people’s credibility,” he said. “They’re trying to vet [investigators] when they should be vetting the next presidential candidate of the United States.”

    He said that many people didn’t come forward with their knowledge about Obama “out of fear.”

    “The information that we got, which these people refused to step forward with out of fear, but shared afterward, came independently – they don’t even know each other – from distance parts of the country, that investigations of major media outlets [were planned] if they continued reporting,” he said.

    “Our system is broken because the vetting process used to rely on the free press. We don’t have a free press any more,” he said.

    Although the numbers may have been small, there was support for Zullo’s perspective, even in the media.

    In a column at American Thinker, Cindy Simpson quoted Ronald Reagan in support of Zullo’s work.


    “Ronald Reagan was fond of saying, ‘Trust, but verify,’” she wrote. “President Obama told us he released his official long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011. Can we trust him, and should we verify?


    “Most of the reporters’ questions at the end of [Arpaio's] press conference were statements in defense of Obama, and the subsequent coverage by major news outlets asserted that rumors about the president’s birth certificate were ‘debunked’ and ‘discredited,’ but gave no details of the debunking or discrediting,” she marveled.


    “As the sheriff also noted at the conference, no specific or official investigation has ever been reported, unless we can count Savannah Guthrie, apparently the only reporter allowed to touch and photograph the original long-form certificate after it was released, or the two representatives of Factcheck (neither noted as having an relevant professional experience in document examination) who photographed the short-form certification posted in 2008,” she wrote.

    “To paraphrase another favorite Reagan quotation, ‘It isn’t so much that the mainstream media are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so,’” she added.


    She noted that after they attacked the message, then the reporters at the news conference “questioned the motives of the sheriff and even the political affiliation of the posse’s lead detective, Mike Zullo.”

    She said the focal point for a true reporter would be the issue at hand – the validity of Obama’s documents.

    “Was the document posted by the White House a scan of an original certified document? Based on the analysis of the posse’s experts, it was not. In fact, the posse has traced the image to a specific computer where it resided a mere 20 minutes before it was uploaded, and has identified a ‘person of interest.’”

    She suggest three possible answers: purely innocent anomalies to “touch up” an image and someone purposely tinkering to create the appearance of suspicion.

    “Third, if the certificate is indeed an intentional forgery, we have witnessed the greatest fraud of the century,” she said.


    “In my local paper, there was not even a single line devoted to the posse’s stunning assertions. What happened to ‘Extra! Extra! Read all about it! The posted birth certificate of a sitting president a possible forgery!’”

    Nick Martin at TPM editorialized that the book sale “gives Zullo a financial motive to continue stoking the flames of a conspiracy theory that has been debunked numerous times by an array of independent investigations.”


    But the details of those investigations were absent.


    The sheriff himself also noted the single side of the issue that was being reported.

    In a commentary in the Arizona Republican, he wrote of reporters, “They were practically salivating at the opportunity to embarrass me, my highly capable group of volunteer investigators and literally anyone else who would dare show in interest in the possibility that this investigation would lead to any real credible evidence into what they claim has already been ‘looked into’ or ‘widely debunked.’”

    Arpaio also has defended the book.

    “We needed a book precisely because we knew in advance the mainstream media would impose a blackout on any serious law enforcement investigation into Obama’s identification documents and his eligibility to be president,”Arpaio told WND.

    He explained that the book is intended to bypass the filter the establishment media tries to impose on news. WND provided a live-stream Internet broadcast of the Arpaio press conference last Thursday for the same reason.

    Martin wrote that the sheriff also failed to mention that much of the evidence concerned questions about the digital scan “that was already investigated and proven to be false” by another investigative agency, “National Review Online.”

    There were signs, however, that the national media’s silence was creating concerns.

    Wrote Jeff Crouere at the St. Tammany Slidell Sentry: “Despite a mountain of evidence and new allegations of fraud, the national news media refuses to cover the Obama birth certificate scandal.”

    He cited the discoveries from the Arpaio investigation.

    “Such a bombshell should have led the national news coverage throughout the country. Instead, it was completely ignored by a corrupt network of media elites who are decidedly liberal and wholeheartedly support Obama’s re-election,” he wrote. “The vast majority of the American people have been denied the truth by a media who want to shield Obama.”

    He called reporters nationally “liberal sycophants” and said, “If these allegations had been made about a Republican president there would have been a media firestorm greater than Watergate and Iran/Contra combined.

    “Not surprisingly, the media acted like partisan Democrats in the news conference after Arpaio’s team announced their findings. Instead of asking questions about the Obama documents, the reporters were more interested in asking Sheriff Arpaio about his political affiliation, his relationship with the tea party and his motives for the investigation.

    “What the media conveniently overlooked was the expert testimony and the evidence presented by Arpaio’s group of investigators. Potentially, a major crime has been committed at the highest levels of our government, and the media attacked the messengers.”

    http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/did-threa...n-obama-probe/

  10. #2635
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Absolutely no discussion of the facts and evidence in that article.

    First the shilling for Romney, now this. I have unbookmarked their website and encourage everyone to do the same!

    National Review is an absolute disgrace!!
    They have already covered everything and since the WND report or Sheriff Joe's report as you birfers call it ,did not add anything then why waste the time going over it again when it all has been proven to be a fraud and nothing but lies and smears.

  11. #2636
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    DID THREATS SILENCE MEDIA ON OBAMA PROBE?

    Stunner! Sources say warnings were to not report on Sheriff Joe's results

    http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/did-threa...n-obama-probe/
    And what is WND excuse for it's book being 5,342 on the selling list at Amazon??
    Did they threaten people to not buy that too??Unreal but expected since books sales are terrible and they are losing money on this one too and nobody and I mean nobody is dumb enough to waste money on this trash!It makes my day knowing that this book is a bigger failure then the last one!Poor Jerome thought he could sucker people again but is finding out that everyone knows he is a fraud.

  12. #2637
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post


    Stunner! Sources say warnings were to not report on Sheriff Joe's results

    http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/did-threa...n-obama-probe/
    Stunner ????Hell no!!!Whenever WND say's ''sources ''they are always unnamed ''sources''and can never be verified and everyone knows they are fake and a fraud.All WND has is unnamed ''sources'' or unnamed ''experts'' but as long as suckers keep sending in money they will keep feeding them piles of shit.

  13. #2638
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    You lost another one in Arizona!!Wow what a shock huh?
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/84531299/A...sing-Complaint

  14. #2639
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    KARL ROVE,
    This is the White House strategy. … The President can come out and say “here are the documents.” But they’re happy to have this controversy continue because every moment the Conservatives talk about this, they marginalize themselves and diminish themselves in the minds of independent voters.

  15. #2640

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    They have already covered everything and since the WND report or Sheriff Joe's report as you birfers call it ,did not add anything then why waste the time going over it again when it all has been proven to be a fraud and nothing but lies and smears.
    Since when are NRO editors investigators? They are journalists with biased (establishment) opinions, nothing more.

    What are their professional credentials in this field?

    Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but only one set of facts.

    The birth certificate as well as the other "Obama" (or whatever the hell his name is) documents the cold case posse investigated are forgeries -- confirmed and irrefutable.

  16. #2641

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    KARL ROVE,
    This is the White House strategy. … The President can come out and say “here are the documents.” But they’re happy to have this controversy continue because every moment the Conservatives talk about this, they marginalize themselves and diminish themselves in the minds of independent voters.

  17. #2642

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    "The President can come out and say "here are the documents"

    Seriously, Karl? Is this what you beltway insiders consider "intelligent political insight" these days?

    Just to play along...

    It doesn't matter what the Kenyan fraud releases going forward, he's already broken multiple laws with these forgeries.

    Yes Karl, I am sure the Kenyan's "master plan" all along was to commit multiple felonies just so he could win your infantile political football game. Makes perfect sense.


  18. #2643

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    National Archives Confirm INS Records For Week Of Obama's Birth Mysteriously Missing

    OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON 11:13 PM


    Among the records missing for Barack Obama that would be available for an ordinary president are passport records, school records such as those from Punahou, Occidental, Columbia and Harvard, Harvard Law Review writings, scholarly articles for the University of Chicago, state bar association records from Illinois, Illinois state senate records, the marriage and divorce documents for his mother, his adoption records and others.

    Now it has been revealed that the Cold Case Posse assembled by Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Maricopa County, Ariz., cannot confirm yet that Obama was not born in Kenya and brought to the United States as a days-old infant for his birth to be registered in Hawaii.

    The reason? Missing records.

    Speculation has held that Obama actually was born in Kenya, and as the son of an American woman and Kenyan father, probably would not have been considered under any circumstances to be a “natural born citizen” of America, as the Constitution demands for presidents.

    It’s been revealed that the Kenyan government actually investigated that possibility earlier, without conclusive results.

    Now Arpaio’s team, which was assembled to work on a volunteer basis after hundreds of constituents expressed fear that Obama was having his name put on the 2012 election ballot in Arizona using a fraudulent document, has reported that it checked to determine whether a young mother arrived in the United States from Kenya in the days after Obama’s reported Aug. 4, 1961, birth date.

    The investigation report said that the records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service cards, which were filled out by passengers of that era arriving on international flights originating outside of the United States, cannot be found.

    The investigation sought the records from part of the month of August 1961, and took a researcher to the National Archives in Washington, D.C., where other records of that time and from that time frame are stored.

    NOTE: In case you missed the news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse,” you can view it here.

    It is the records from the week of Obama’s birth that cannot be tracked, investigators confirm.

    The Arpaio report said the hunt for airline passenger flight manifests for 1961 for foreign flights landing in Honolulu was an attempt to see if Obama’s mother returned at that time.

    “The idea was that if Barack Obama had been born in Kenya, or any other location outside the United States, there should be a passenger record of the airline flight on which she, a new mother, returned to Hawaii with her newly born infant son,” the report said.

    But “to date, investigators have not been able to locate the relevant airline passenger flight manifests for 1961.”


    What was found were records of cards the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service required all passengers – including both U.S. citizens and foreign citizens – to fill out and file with passport control when arriving in Honolulu from a foreign city of origin.

    The report said, “Microfilm records of INS cards for passengers arriving in New York on foreign files in 1961 have been found in the National Archives only recently; consequently these records have not yet been examined. Microfilm records of INS cards for passengers arriving in Honolulu on foreign files originating around the Pacific rim in 1961 have been examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C.”
    The microfilms that were found for the time period include “NARA Record Group A3573, Reel 184, INA records from July 28, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961″ and “NARA Record Group A3573, Reel 185, INA records from Aug. 8, 1961 through Aug. 12, 1961.”

    However, “Remarkably, all INS records for the week of Obama’s birth, Aug. 1 – Aug. 7, 1961, were missing from the end of Reel 184 and were not discovered anywhere on Reel 185, or any other microfilm reel in the record group,” the report said.

    “The National Archives confirmed in a letter written on National Archives stationary that the INS records for foreign flights arriving in Hawaii during the week of Obama’s birth were missing, not only on the microfilm reels examined, but also in the primary database itself,” the report said.

    CONTINUED HERE: http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/arpaio-in...ight-be-kenyan

    ARTICLE II ELIGIBILITY FACTS HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html




  19. #2644

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    PLEASE - Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace

    Posted on Thu Mar 08 2012 11:03:47 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) by butterdezillion

    A week ago today Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference to report the preliminary findings of the Cold Case Posse.

    Mike Zullo, commander of the posse, reported that they had found probable cause for fraud and forgery of Obama's long-form birth certificate and draft registration, and that the posse was recommending a full criminal investigation. Sheriff Arpaio said the investigation would continue but that he would have to decide who, if anybody, to refer the case to for additional follow-up.

    Those who perpetrated the forgeries and fraud defrauded the people of Maricopa County, Arizona. Arpaio has jurisdiction to investigate and prosecute that crime, but his ability to get warrants, require depositions, and issue inviolate subpoenas for official records is limited. And he would not have the ability to prosecute for FEDERAL crimes committed.

    This means that Arpaio can only nicely ask the HDOH for the original records that will tell us what really happened. We know what Hawaii does with nice requests. The law doesn't REQUIRE one state to honor another state's subpoenas. The states generally work together on law enforcement, but Hawaii's government is in a class all its own. On the issue of FRAUD, the HDOH are implicated in the fraud itself, since they themselves acted as if what was online was genuine. So the State of Hawaii has its own potential criminality to cover up. They will not cooperate with Sheriff Joe or any investigation unless they can legally be FORCED to cooperate.

    If we are going to have any semblance of the rule of law we need a federal investigation.

    It can't be a DOJ investigation. As we've seen through Fast & Furious, the DOJ folks under AG Eric Holder are just as crooked as the criminals - perjuring themselves and refusing subpoenas regarding their own potential crimes of obstructing justice for Brian Terry, committing acts of war against Mexico by deliberately arming drug cartels with untrackable weapons, and other potential crimes.

    We need Congress to initiate hearings and eventually appoint a special independent prosecutor to investigate and prosecute the federal crimes that the Cold Case Posse has uncovered, as well as many other crimes perpetrated to cover up Obama's documentation problem.

    That is only going to happen if we literally BURY all our Congress-critters with DEMANDS for an investigation. Each of us should call our Senators, Representative, and the Oversight Committee - Darryl Issa's Office (ask specifically for Issa's office) at 202-225-5051.

    The more people we can ping, e-mail, tweet, etc to get them to demand the simple rule of law - that known SERIOUS federal crimes be investigated and prosecuted - the more likely that our government will realize the people are awake and are not going to give up this country without a fight.

    If we don't give them that message now, loudly and clearly, then we have no room to complain when even the appearance of the rule of law is abandoned for utter chaos. At this point the courts are so compromised they are a vain hope. (See http://www.coachisright.com/georgia-...bility-ruling/ ) Crimes have been committed, and unless we are a banana republic, those crimes need to be investigated.

    Here's a sample of what you might want to say:

    After seeing the press conference that Sheriff Joe Arpaio held in Maricopa County -- it became obvious that a crime has been committed. Not only is the birth certificate fraudulently manufactured... but it was clear by Sheriff Joe's findings that the Selective Service card was fraudulently forged and manufactured. This is no longer about the minutia of the birth certificate any more. If the Selective Service card is a fraudulent produced document then by law -- it is illegal for Obama to hold ANY public office position... not even allowed to be Senator. There needs to be a congressional hearing held on this. When will that happen?

    Please take a moment now to call your Senators and Representative (you can search for their phone number at http://www.congress.org/congressorg/...ory/congdir.tt ), as well as the Oversight Committee at 202-225-5051 (remember to ask specifically for Issa).

    And then ping, e-mail, and tweet as many people as you can, asking them to do the same.


    Thanks!

  20. #2645

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    KARL ROVE,
    This is the White House strategy. … The President can come out and say “here are the documents.” But they’re happy to have this controversy continue because every moment the Conservatives talk about this, they marginalize themselves and diminish themselves in the minds of independent voters.

  21. #2646

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Please take a moment now to call your Senators and Representative (you can search for their phone number athttp://www.congress.org/congressorg/...ory/congdir.tt ), as well as the Oversight Committee at 202-225-5051 (remember to ask specifically for Issa).

    And then ping, e-mail, and tweet as many people as you can, asking them to do the same.

    an end run around the lame street media is the only way anything will get accomplished.

  22. #2647
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Since when are NRO editors investigators? They are journalists with biased (establishment) opinions, nothing more.

    What are their professional credentials in this field?

    Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but only one set of facts.

    The birth certificate as well as the other "Obama" (or whatever the hell his name is) documents the cold case posse investigated are forgeries -- confirmed and irrefutable.

    Yes Joe and for the hundredth time what are the credentials of the WND crew?You claim they are facts yet everytime they are tried in court they get laughed out of court.Don't you ever wonder why these so called facts never hold up or are proven right??You wonder why the media does not waste their time with this and they along with the rest of America wonders why you do?104 court cases have been laughed out of court and you and the salesmen from WND keep pushing more stupid shit trying to sell books and begging for donations wondering why you get nowhere.

  23. #2648
    what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2007
    Location
    ...an inside job.
    Posts
    16,830

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by howid View Post
    an end run around the lame street media is the only way anything will get accomplished.
    Either this issue needs to be expanded beyound a document,or it will become irrelevant as Obammy gets re-selected by those who he does the bidding for.The entire voting process's an illusion to corral the gullible believers into the system.
    The U.S. in a declining resource world will be dragged into a new paradigm either willingly,or by circumstances.
    If Obama violated a constituional amendment to gain the office of POTUS he needed assistance to do so,that means the birth certificates validity's only the tip of an iceberg,and the hidden parts are where the truth lies.

  24. #2649
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    "The President can come out and say "here are the documents"

    Seriously, Karl? Is this what you beltway insiders consider "intelligent political insight" these days?

    Just to play along...

    It doesn't matter what the Kenyan fraud releases going forward, he's already broken multiple laws with these forgeries.

    Yes Karl, I am sure the Kenyan's "master plan" all along was to commit multiple felonies just so he could win your infantile political football game. Makes perfect sense.

    This is comedy gold!!Karl Rove is a political mastermind and we have WND and one of their minions trying to discredit him because they won't get on the crazy birfer train!!Unreal but expected!They always have excuses and blame for their failures .Just wait they will get more desperate and blaming the media will only get them more isolated since people want to avoid the crazy train.

  25. #2650
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by howid View Post
    an end run around the lame street media is the only way anything will get accomplished.
    Yeah it's all the media's fault.Did you feel the same way when they never covered the hunt for Bigfoot too?What about when they never followed up on the Elvis sightings down in Mexico?
    If only WND could make some money off these scams I am sure they would be schilling for that too.

  26. #2651
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
    They have no clue Roscoe!They are like the gays and keep pushing their selfish agenda not caring what they destroy in the process.When Obama wins re election they will blame everyone else but themselves and put the media at the top while frauds like WND keep polluting the net with their stupid shit scamming anyone they can.

  27. #2652
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post

    Posted on Thu Mar 08 2012 11:03:47 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) by butterdezillion

    !
    Old butterdezillion sounds like a child throwing a temper tantrum here!''Let's bug all the politicians until we get what we want''!Well keep pouting cause no one is wasting their time on this shit!

  28. #2653

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Yes Joe and for the hundredth time what are the credentials of the WND crew?
    Who cares. They're not investigating the criminal fraud and haven't participated in a single case. You keep throwing this strawman out there as if it has meaning but it doesn't.

    What WND, CNN, 'factcheck', NRO and other news outlets believe is irrelevant.

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio's detectives and attorneys are investigating the Kenyan, so take your grievances up with them and stop obfuscating the debate by shooting the messengers who are merely reporting the facts accurately (WND one of the very few news organizations doing so).

  29. #2654

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Yeah it's all the media's fault.Did you feel the same way when they never covered the hunt for Bigfoot too?What about when they never followed up on the Elvis sightings down in Mexico?
    If only WND could make some money off these scams I am sure they would be schilling for that too.

    so you think the lsm is doing a fine job of reporting the issues.

    they're not even allowed to raise any court challenge to obama's legitimacy, real news, under threat of blacklisting or worse.

    back in the day, woodward and bernstein were allowed to pursue a story. that is not even possible today, to even raise any such issue would be blasphemy and they would be shown the door.

    scary times we live in.

  30. #2655

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Let's bug all the politicians until we get what we want''
    Now you're gettin' it! :thumbsup

  31. #2656

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Bill O'Reilly: I'm ignoring Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings because I'm very busy and the two birth announcements in Hawaii prove Obama was born in the USA



    Unreal!


  32. #2657
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Who cares. They're not investigating the criminal fraud and haven't participated in a single case. You keep throwing this strawman out there as if it has meaning but it doesn't.

    What WND, CNN, 'factcheck', NRO and other news outlets believe is irrelevant.

    Sheriff Joe Arpaio's detectives and attorneys are investigating the Kenyan, so take your grievances up with them and stop obfuscating the debate by shooting the messengers who are merely reporting the facts accurately (WND one of the very few news organizations doing so).
    You are forgetting were Sheriff Joe got his report from to begin with.Who are these ''new'' investigators and ''experts'' that are mentioned??Huh??Like usual you will never name them because they do not exist just like the so called forger.I will bookmark this page and 2 years later you still will not be able to name the forger for the simple reason that he only exists in the birfer minds and what WND tells you to believe.Oh and yes be sure to send money because Sheriff Joe needs it to keep the investigation going right?Suckers will never learn and I think it is funny as hell that people are getting scammed by these tools.

  33. #2658
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian View Post
    Bill O'Reilly: I'm ignoring Sheriff Joe Arpaio's findings because I'm very busy and the two birth announcements in Hawaii prove Obama was born in the USA



    Unreal!

    Keep using common sense Bill!!Don't get near that birfer crazy train that is off the rails!:thumbsup

  34. #2659

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by howid View Post
    so you think the lsm is doing a fine job of reporting the issues.

    they're not even allowed to raise any court challenge to obama's legitimacy, real news, under threat of blacklisting or worse.

    back in the day, woodward and bernstein were allowed to pursue a story. that is not even possible today, to even raise any such issue would be blasphemy and they would be shown the door.

    scary times we live in.
    Scary, indeed.

    In an explosive interview by Dr. Laurie Roth on her syndicated West Coast radio show on August 7th, Douglas Hagmann—a respected journalist, director of the Northeast Intelligence Network and longtime private investigator, and Judi McLeod, a prolific journalist and the managing editor of Canada Free Press—the reason for the media blackout about the birth-certificate issue was nothing less than organized Mafia-like dire threats to members of the media issued not only from the heads of major TV and radio stations but also from Federal Communication Commission officials!

    According to Hagmann and McLeod, who conducted a nine-month investigation and documented their findings scrupulously, after Obama was elected but before he was inaugurated:

    • A major TV talk-show host reported that he was ordered not to raise the birth certificate issue or risk losing his job.
    • FCC officials threatened to yank broadcasting licenses, break up conglomerates, and make the enactment of the Fairness Doctrine “look mild” in comparison to other consequences.
    • In at least one corporate TV headquarters, memos were circulated to all on-air employees not to mention the birth certificate issue, as well as other specific subjects like Obama’s Illinois lawyer’s license, his college records, etc., under both implied and explicit threats.
    During the interview, Hagmann and McLeod—who never mentioned a particular network by name—alluded to e-mails and other evidence in their possession, copies of which, they said, were secreted in several locations. But they did tantalize listeners with descriptions of meeting with “sources” outside of St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City, a high-placed contact looking nervously over his shoulder, references to directives and warnings given by “those at the top,” and the undisguised threat of one executive to his underlings: “This is serious, and so will the consequences be if anyone chooses not to be a team player with this.”

    http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/14089

    Mike Zullo, lead investigator of the Cold Case Posse, has now confirmed this.

  35. #2660
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2007
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    7,507

    Default Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

    Quote Originally Posted by howid View Post
    so you think the lsm is doing a fine job of reporting the issues.

    they're not even allowed to raise any court challenge to obama's legitimacy, real news, under threat of blacklisting or worse.

    back in the day, woodward and bernstein were allowed to pursue a story. that is not even possible today, to even raise any such issue would be blasphemy and they would be shown the door.

    scary times we live in.
    This is only an issue to people that make money off it.They have tried 104 court challenges now so how many more do you want???Seriously??After 104 losses you would think people would start wondering why wouldn't you?They have tried everything and all you have is lies, smears and unclaimed stories that get you laughed out of court.What story has not been pursued??
    Did you ever stop and think that most reporters do not want to look stupid chasing all these stupid stories that have been brought up?That sure would get you a promotion huh?
    Who is stopping anyone from pursuing these stories other then the fact that there is no story there and is just more shit from the low IQ crowd or WND trying to make more money off people who want them to keep saying shit to fit their agenda.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •