Congrats to ProfaneReality on taking down round 2 of the leaderboard

Thread: Congrats to ProfaneReality on taking down round 2 of the leaderboard

Default Congrats to ProfaneReality on taking down round 2 of the leaderboard

Profane not only won the $800 overall prize, he also tied for 1st place on the second half on the leaderboard

Nice Job man

Overall: $800

2nd 6 week payouts (was a tie)

1st: Profanereality
    1st: Pretzel

Both recieve $250

Nice job guys and thanks for partcipating

Default Re: Congrats to ProfaneReality on taking down round 2 of the leaderboard

Default Re: Congrats to ProfaneReality on taking down round 2 of the leaderboard

congrats to the winners

It's a conspiracy FACT! Deal With It's Avatar

Nice job & congratulations!

Thanks to Tuck for all the work he puts into this, as well as securing a pretty sweet prize pool for us every week.

91023i2ndw;l

good job guys. congrats
    ‚ÄčANTI-TOUT

Congrats but poker isn't skills based

Congrats....

Quote Originally Posted by truthseeker View Post
    Congrats but poker isn't skills based
    most losing players think this. Poker is most certainly skill based over the longterm, short term it is more luck based.

Profane, you are at the top of the leaderboard when it matters. Your name is on top, so you collect the booty. You are a champion in our forum. Props.

Thanks eberetta, appreciate it !

Congrats

Hi all I'd just like to thank eog and bookmaker for the generous freeplay money I received for accumulating the most points over the last six weeks. That along with cashing five weeks in a row has given me a nice chunk of money in my freeplay account to play with. Thanks again and happy holidays!