Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

Felix isnt going anywhere BrickShitHouse's Avatar

Default Re: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

Too late to keep the personal stuff out of it. Shit is going to hit the fan. JK dissed tucks wife, and tuck says the leader here is a stiff. Popcorn time.

Default Re: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

I had a feeling Tuck was holding back a few things.

JK = buried fukkk

Hoffa PRed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa View Post
    Boo Hoo...

John Kelly was and is the draw here, not you. Nobody comes here for the moderators.
    sharp post.

Problem is peopel think this is still 2002 or something and the money is rolling in from offshore books begging to get banners on these types of site.

When in fact most of these are now a 'labor of love' type thing. Other than RX and Covers who have enough traffic and suckers to still get some sort of revenue from touts or second rate books.

Its the end of an era.

But I thought JK 'bought' the domain name and was the 'owner' guess I read t wrong or things changed or maybe for legal reasons the truth cant be revelaed. Regardless he seems to be the 'main' guy and he is a tout, therefore he isnt going to allow other touts here that arent his friends or buddies, and more than likely wouldnt charge them to advertise anyway.

Say what you want about the Shrink, he always handled the money side pretty cut throat. But like I said different times, so it would be interesting to see what he would do now to generate revenue, but I am sure he would have thought of something (more or less unethical) but something.

SBR, EOG, Peeps, Majorwager, and the other forums arent going to be a good business these days. Theyre good for fun and if the owner operators just like having them around for people to use. But in terms of generating an actual profit large enough to support themselves and employees it isnt going to happen.

So while this might seem fun to some peope it is just the nature of the beast when real world issues collapse and people get butt hurt and use intimate details abotu someone else to generate excitement. Back in the day shit like this would actually be making a site money as it would generate traffic and business. But today it is just a nice sideshow for guys who are still hanging out at these places and looking to get a glimpse behind a faded,tattered and bloodstained curatain.

Bitches gonna be bitches.

well that didn't take long

to the dump

lol

What a joke

Welcome back Tuck.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Depends on the quality of the woman.

What am i missing, this does not appear to be a shot at tuck or his wife
    Almost allright posed the question, appears to be a reasonable reply to the stupid gay stuff
    Anyone else see it this way
    Maybe you should just pick up the phone, call the place in Jamaica and they can remind you. Man you really are dense. I guess when you repeat a lie enough you start to believe it's the truth

Quote Originally Posted by dogball View Post
    What am i missing, this does not appear to be a shot at tuck or his wife
    Almost allright posed the question, appears to be a reasonable reply to the stupid gay stuff
    Anyone else see it this way
    No doubt in my mind JK was not referring to Tuck's wife with his "Depends on the quality of the woman" post and deep down I'm thinking Tuck must know this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
    I had a feeling Tuck was holding back a few things.

JK = buried fukkk
    always knew he was a buried fuck. he let his friends play in that invitation only free contest so he can get kickbacks if they won anything.
    Gotti help me

Shrink is smiling right now somewhere

Tuckman is a nice guy who has given many a winner in the past. Id love to demolish a buffet with him someday

Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
    Kinger makes less than you think

JK makes more than you think

KR gets his balls broken a lot but he does put in the work and has turns this site around.

No offense to JK at all, but anyone could be the top guy here. It's not like you're the end all be of all posting or inside info. At least Shrink could tell us who he thought a guy who once had breakfast with BW might be betting. JK is a good sports bettor, who's been in communications and the Vegas scene for a long time. But sports is 75% math 24% reading, 1% feel these days. That's why a guy like rail bird can't win, he's all 'feel'

Tuck accuses me of taking a shot at his wife?

Are you kidding me?

Dude leads a sorry existence.

Don't quit your day job.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Tuck accuses me of taking a shot at his wife?

Are you kidding me?

Dude leads a sorry existence.

Don't quit your day job.
    I'm with you here. I didn't think the post was directed at anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanie Mac View Post
    But sports is 75% math 24% reading, 1% feel the se days. That's why a guy like rail bird can't win, he's all 'feel'
    Interesting post here. < Feel > would be higher in my book since I consider feel deciding line movement. If you like a team at +4 but feel that the line will move from 4 to 6, that's feel. That is huge and may be your best tool.

Blog Entries

Can see where tuck thinks it is a shot. Earlier jk makes the quote hurry home tuck your wife is calling. Buskie says to jk it isn't so bad tuck has a woman to lay by and jk comes with the quality of woman statement. The statement in and of its self is veiled enough for jk to claim no foul but the flow of the thread says different.

This thread is embarrassing to all things EOG. It should have been WVU'ed a long time ago.

WVU'd?

Talk about living in the past

Especially since therx hangs WVUs on threads that critize sponsors all the time.