Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791
Anthony Bennett to the Rebels!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Bennett to the Rebels!

Default Anthony Bennett to the Rebels!

Welcome home buddy! Top 10 here we come next year, should be close to a pre-season top 10 as well

Default Re: Anthony Bennett to the Rebels!

Terrific news. Rice proves he can recruit! GO REBELS!

BJ Denker from North Torrance High and 3yrs at JC Ceritto's got a full ride to Arizona and will compete for 2nd string QB this year and should start in 2013 and might play the point no the Basketball team

Kid is a stud, I was there at his birth and so happy for him.
    It's ok Mrs Crabtree, I like shit on my shoe....Brokebraker after Texas lost 41-7

Anthony Bennett<s>@</s>ABennett24Staying out West & will be going to <s>#</s>UNLV next yr .. Appreciate everyone that supported me through all this

katin reinhardt<s>@</s>katinreinhardt2Everyone welcome my bro <s>@</s>ABennett24 to the rebel family!!!!!!
    Retweeted by Anthony Bennett

Justin Hawkins<s>@</s>Hawk_31Congrats <s>@</s>ABennett24 another great addition to the rebel family. So many weapons for next year, I'm excited

Here is something also to consider, Roscoe Smith from uconn is also transffering without penalty, im hearing he is looking hard at the rebels as well, we have that open scholor since Karam Moshour transfered out

Run at the championship next year, what a first year class recruit from Rice

Rebels still ranked behind San diego St. KAtlin Reinhardt will be in a long line of Mater Dei busts who are overrated coming out of high school.

Sky Spencer, Winston Shepherd and Dwayne Polee added on to an already uber talented sdsu team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy kgb View Post
    BJ Denker from North Torrance High and 3yrs at JC Ceritto's got a full ride to Arizona and will compete for 2nd string QB this year and should start in 2013 and might play the point no the Basketball team

Kid is a stud, I was there at his birth and so happy for him.

i was at his conception

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tony b.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	8099

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckman View Post
    Here is something also to consider, Roscoe Smith from uconn is also transffering without penalty, im hearing he is looking hard at the rebels as well, we have that open scholor since Karam Moshour transfered out

I was wrong, Roscoe would have to sit out a year, looks like hes headed out here for a visit. With how deep we will be next year its not the end of the world, he would still have 2 years of eligibility left

who give a shit tm, it that the best you can do for the forum here

Who knew?

Roscoe Smith has signed a written offer of financial aid from UNLV and will join the men's basketball program later this summer, head coach Dave Rice announced Friday.
    Smith, a 6-foot-8-inch, 205-pound forward from Baltimore, Md., was a sophomore during the 2011-12 season at UConn. As a freshman, he was a starter on the 2011 National Championship team.
    "We are excited to have Roscoe join our program," Rice said. "He is a terrific player, a proven winner and has a tremendous work ethic. He is a versatile wing that can play and guard multiple positions.
    "Roscoe has had the opportunity the last two seasons to be coached by one of the greatest of all time in Hall of Famer Jim Calhoun. His experience as a starter on a national championship team will be a huge asset to our team."
    In two years at Connecticut, Smith appeared in 74 games. As a sophomore he played in 33 contests, made 14 starts, and averaged 4.4 points and 3.4 rebounds in just over 18 minutes played per game. In Big East Conference play, he averaged 5.3 ppg and 3.2 rpg.
    As a freshman, Smith played in 41 games, started 33, and averaged 6.3 ppg, 5.2 rpg and 1.2 blocks in 25.2 minutes per game. He averaged 5.7 ppg, 5.5 rpg and 1.5 bpg during the 2011 NCAA Tournament, and he tied a career high with four blocked shots in the national title game against Butler.
    Prior to attending UConn, Smith was at Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Va. He averaged 18.6 ppg and 8.2 rpg on his way to earning 2010 Jordan-Brand All-American honors as senior. As a junior, he attended Walbrook High School in Baltimore and averaged 21.4 ppg and 11 rpg.
    Smith was ranked as the nation's No. 5 small forward in the class of 2010 by Scout, 34th overall by ESPN, 37th by Rivals and No. 7 at his position by both ESPN and Rivals.
    UNLV will work with the NCAA regarding eligibility certification issues should they arise.

How loaded is UNLV now? Rice = Master Recruiter. Matt Youmans is a lucky guy. REBS ARE A TOP TEN TEAM!!!

Let's take a wait and see approach with some of these transfers......Reggie Smith was
    supposed to be the next coming of Isiah Thomas from Marquette.....he's gone after
    one year.

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Let's take a wait and see approach with some of these transfers......Reggie Smith was
    supposed to be the next coming of Isiah Thomas from Marquette.....he's gone after
    one year.
    I think it says a lot about how talented the Rebels are that Reggie Smith would've just sat on the bench this year. I will stand by this prediction--REBS WILL BE A TOP TEN TEAM--with one caveat--barring injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    one year.
    I might have been the biggest reggie Smith hater ever, the guy couldnt gel with the team once he was eligible. he looked totally confused out there at all times. He belongs playing street ball some place, not for a contending D1 school

Credit Dave Rice's run and gun style for attracting some big names to the UNLV program.

Lon Kruger could coach and develop talent but he struggled mightily on the recruiting trail.

be a long time before this program will be in the spotlite nat again.....

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    be a long time before this program will be in the spotlite nat again.....
    The Runnin Rebs got their mojo back at the Orleans on November 26, 2011. Tar Heel bitches!

they have a long way to go to get back on a reg thing national....

not too many players want to go to this program, with it crappy tv coverage , the one good thing you dont have too many 1 and done kids there as they are not that good now

Lets add Savon Goodman

Rice4prez

Bryce Jones, Khem Birch, Marshall, Hawkins are all playing tonight at the Durango gym @ 6:30

Lets show some support for the future #1 team in the nation and show up

Looks like Thug nation. Bryce booted from SC for pulling out a sword on a kid at a Frat party. No defense, wont even win the MW. Baby face Rice makes Calapari look like an altar boy, not will he get caught but when.

I'm with you, Birdie.

Hard to connect with the roster of the Rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    I'm with you, Birdie.

Hard to connect with the roster of the Rebels.

Rice is boosting season ticket sales though

Say it ain't so Stacy, don't leave so soon. Sit put for at least a year and enjoy the talent you have gathered up

Did railturd just say we won't win the MW?

Tuesday Night sawyer Middle School Gym

So, if things work out, I'm thinking DaQuan Cook and Savon Goodman would be on the green team in the first game and they'd take on Anthony Marshall and Bryce Jones (blue team). I thought Bryce was done with the league for the summer, now I'm hearing there's a chance he will be back. That would be a terrific show for UNLV fans.

And in the second game, the championship game, Justin Hawkins and Khem Birch (Red team) would take on Demetris Morant and Katin Reinhardt (purple team).

I cant wait to see Katin

Say it ain't so Stacy, don't leave so soon. Sit put for at least a year and enjoy the talent you have gathered up

Did railturd just say we won't win the MW?

yes said that. BTW was ex Sdsu recruiting coord Justin Hutson that got the talent more than Stacy.

Katin WhiteMamba drops 19 in his NCAA Debut up in Canada.

Live Stream at 11am pacific for todays game vs Ottawa http://www.ssncanada.ca/games/