If someone is bothering you that much...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If someone is bothering you that much...

Hybrid View

Default If someone is bothering you that much...

...put them ignore. Problem solved.

Tutorial:

Click "Settings"

Scroll down and click "Edit ignore list"

Default Re: If someone is bothering you that much...

Add a Member to Your List...

Sorry John Kelly is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.
    <label for="ignorelist_add_txt" style="display: block; margin-bottom: 2px; width: 212px; float: left; font-size: 13px; ">User Name</label><input type="text" class="primary textbox popupctrl" name="username" id="ignorelist_add_txt" value="" autocomplete="off" style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 5px; font-size: 11px; background-image: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 1px solid rgb(107, 145, 171); outline: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-left-radius: 3px; box-sizing: border-box; height: 25px; width: 228px; ">

Now what will I do, Kinger?

Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts View Post

Sorry John Kelly is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.
    <label style="width: 212px; font-size: 13px; margin-bottom: 2px; float: left; display: block;" for="ignorelist_add_txt">User Name</label><input style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 5px; outline: 0px; border-radius: 3px; border: 1px solid rgb(107, 145, 171); width: 228px; height: 25px; font-size: 11px; box-sizing: border-box; background-image: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" id="ignorelist_add_txt" class="primary textbox popupctrl" name="username" value="" type="text" autocomplete="off">

He has just proven it? You can't be serious. Nobody with a brain takes Heim
    seriously, and this is not a new devlopment. Heim would get cut from a Special Olympics debate team. Common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by TomBrady#1 View Post

<label style="width: 212px; font-size: 13px; margin-bottom: 2px; float: left; display: block;" for="ignorelist_add_txt">User Name</label><input style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 5px; outline: 0px; border-radius: 3px; border: 1px solid rgb(107, 145, 171); width: 228px; height: 25px; font-size: 11px; box-sizing: border-box; background-image: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" id="ignorelist_add_txt" class="primary textbox popupctrl" name="username" value="" type="text" autocomplete="off">

Follow the instructions and never ignore me.

<label for="ignorelist_add_txt" style="display: block; margin-bottom: 2px; width: 212px; float: left; font-size: 13px; ">User Name</label><input type="text" class="primary textbox popupctrl" name="username" id="ignorelist_add_txt" value="" autocomplete="off" style="margin: 0px; padding: 4px 5px; font-size: 11px; background-image: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 1px solid rgb(107, 145, 171); outline: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-left-radius: 3px; box-sizing: border-box; height: 25px; width: 228px; ">

That's pretty funny, I don't care who you are.

Dagger aside, Kinger does a great job here. With Peep passing on he might be the best head moderator in these forums right now. And I think he's right in banning Meatman. At the very least keep that shit down in the Asylum. To me it's better to ban someone completely than pick and choose what gets edited from a poster.

Truth is there is no pure freedom of speech on any of these forums, not completely. I like Peeps place and that gets referenced a lot but it doesn't happen there either. Guys have been banned there in the past and some are still banned. The day you say "anything goes" people take that as a personal challenge, they'll find a way to make you act.

Whether or not you agree entirely with what this place does or not, the fact they spend a lot of time and effort on this topic tells me they're at least trying to get it right. Takes a while to balance "free speech" and just allowing idiots with agendas to shit all over your forum on a daily basis.

Lastly, as for JBD and other "punks" that were referenced, the guy gets it right an awful lot, and has for years. Maybe listening to guys that have some insight and support the forum would be a good idea? Just something to consider.

Exactly, Joey has been around these forums 5x longer than John and definately knows the ins and outs and what it takes to make them go. He is just too quick to write off anything he says because of his little grudge against him.

That said, I wouldnt like anyone attacking how I do my job but if somebody did i sure as hell would give it some thought and change it up if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Exactly, Joey has been around these forums 5x longer than John and definately knows the ins and outs and what it takes to make them go. He is just too quick to write off anything he says because of his little grudge against him.

That said, I wouldnt like anyone attacking how I do my job but if somebody did i sure as hell would give it some thought and change it up if need be.
    yes Joey helped build the Hat from the ground up

Quote Originally Posted by steak tartar View Post
    When was the up?I thought it never left the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by steak tartar View Post

Kinger you forgot at the very bottom of the list, Touchmen ignore, but on this one click very gentle and wash your hands after you click..................

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    hahaha
    Brick bringing the sweet new avy.

Quote Originally Posted by The X View Post
    Brick bringing the sweet new avy.
    Im sure that avatar will hurt some grown mans feelings and i will be asked to change it soon.

this is what you do to put TOUCHMEN ON THE IGNORE LIST....................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YmMNpbFjp0

Thanks for bringing some levity to the site today, Kinger.
    ---may the odds be ever in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by munson15 View Post
    Thanks for bringing some levity to the site today, Kinger.

Djdalamar, have you not checked in to this thread because you are still blocking people? Hopefully this ends your little crusade against the punks.

what fun would that be

Flamingo Kid was the only one I had on ignore. Chessman is next for me.

hahaha thanks for laugh Kinger and joey

If the ignore dont work go to plan b...............a gun

EOG Dedicated

Just verbally grind them into a sticky red paste.

Agree with you on both points Brick. Not sure what's going on between JK and JBD but Joey has had good instincts as far back as I can remember. Books use information from sharp bettors, maybe something for the forums to consider?

Now that said, it's a lot easier being the guy shooting in the barrel then it is being the fish. Sucks to be met with a lot of negativity, unfortunately that's the gig. This is a very public job, and you better have thick skin. If not you're in the wrong place.

To close, I think it's a good idea to ban Meatman, I know lots will disagree but this has gone on too long. We've all heard the story, no one here is probably going to lend JK any money. The difference though between Meat and someone like Joey is the latter brings other things to this place. Crazy to even compare the two.

If all you do is post the same thing over and over, that begins to be a waste of time, not only for yourself but all of us that have to read it as well. Often in these relentless agendas, you can tell more about the person doing the judging than the person being judged, that's how I read the Meatman these days. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Agree with you on both points Brick. Not sure what's going on between JK and JBD but Joey has had good instincts as far back as I can remember. Books use information from sharp bettors, maybe something for the forums to consider?

Now that said, it's a lot easier being the guy shooting in the barrel then it is being the fish. Sucks to be met with a lot of negativity, unfortunately that's the gig. This is a very public job, and you better have thick skin. If not you're in the wrong place.

To close, I think it's a good idea to ban Meatman, I know lots will disagree but this has gone on too long. We've all heard the story, no one here is probably going to lend JK any money. The difference though between Meat and someone like Joey is the latter brings other things to this place. Crazy to even compare the two.

If all you do is post the same thing over and over, that begins to be a waste of time, not only for yourself but all of us that have to read it as well. Often in these relentless agendas, you can tell more about the person doing the judging than the person being judged, that's how I read the Meatman these days. Carry on.
    Thanks for your insight, Patrick.

Joey is a Big Beak Faggot who doesn't add shit, fvcking queen went on tilt and had like 10 ghost when budwins opened up and then came backmwith his tail inside his twat when Chute fooled him.

Hammers isn't shit, never has been and never will be, funny to watch him spit lame shit over and over and thinks that keeps him up with HighTimes who makes hammer look like a fool every time.
    It's ok Mrs Crabtree, I like shit on my shoe....Brokebraker after Texas lost 41-7

I thought you two were cool?

Either way speak up, don't be a pussy Teddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    I thought you two were cool?

Either way speak up, don't be a pussy Teddy!

I'm not that smart but I can spot posters who are, You of course pat along with High times, RoyalFan, Irish Tim and many more, but what I find funny is JBD thinks he's in the same class, dipshit is no smarter than me....The whole "fade" thing is lame, and attacking JK is absurd, Hammer couldn't write a blog like JK on his best day.

Guy is a fake and phoney and I'm surprised he is fooling anyone much less you and brick...dudes a L7 weenie
    It's ok Mrs Crabtree, I like shit on my shoe....Brokebraker after Texas lost 41-7

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy kgb View Post
    I'm not that smart but I can spot posters who are, You of course pat along with High times, RoyalFan, Irish Tim and many more, but what I find funny is JBD thinks he's in the same class, dipshit is no smarter than me....The whole "fade" thing is lame, and attacking JK is absurd, Hammer couldn't write a blog like JK on his best day.

Guy is a fake and phoney and I'm surprised he is fooling anyone much less you and brick...dudes a L7 weenie
    Great opening line Teddy. Why did you leave Jeff Jones off the list?

Teddy bringing the Chute Heat!!!!!!!!

Joey's main purpose seems to be following Tuck around saying "You Da Man!"

Fvcking one trick pony will be in here saying "At least I'm not a stiff" but he wouldn't say that shit to my face because I would turn his big nose into a water hose!!!!!

Fvcking one trick pony will be in here saying "At least I'm not a stiff" but he wouldn't say that shit to my face because I would turn his big nose into a water hose!!!!!
    Loved when the Fonz use to say that to Potzi!