Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 36 to 70 of 132

Thread: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

  1. #36

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post
    Its a very fine line TH

    A lot of times victims grow up and are as upset with the people who knew who didnt do anything than the people who caused the act.

    They view the person as mental but dont understand why people in their right mind would allow them to be tortured.
    OK, but that doesn't mean the enabler is as bad as the actual person who committed the crime. To say otherwise is laughable and embarrassing. Joe Paterno's goal wasn't to hurt children and farm kids for Sandusky to rape - his goal was selfish, but it wasn't to hurt children. That was a result of his selfish attitude and the fact that he became an enabler. As I said in the other thread, it's very simply logic.

    The enabler does not exist without the rapist (or whatever crime was committed). The rapist still exists without the enabler. To say the two are equal is an asinine statement.

  2. #37

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Why doesn't the government go after the clergy as strong as they went against Penn State football? Does the Pope have more pull than Paterno?
    As I recall in the documentary "deliver us from evil", the Catholic Church has spent over 0ne billion dollars in "settlements" with victims and or families of victims of clergy child abuse.

  3. #38

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Irish Tim...If I was to believe other people, you would think that Notre Dame should be shut down because of acts perpetrated by priests and nuns....seems to me that people are taking it out on others and not the other way around...you cannot deny the good that Joe Paterno did during his lifetime...because of the magnitude of the program and the man itself, Joe Paterno's name is mud and whatever good he did is washed down the drain...if you go after Joe Pa, you must go after the Catholic Religion and its congregation...

  4. #39
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    18,101

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    This has always peaked my curiosity:


    "It is strange that Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar never prosecuted
    Jerry Sandusky on child-rape charges 13 years ago,
    some speculate, because Gricar was known for being fiercely independent and hard on crime.

    But it is even stranger that we cannot ask Gricar why Sandusky was not put behind bars, because the tough-as-nails district attorney disappeared in 2005. And though he was declared dead July of this year, his body has never been found."









  5. #40

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    It makes me sick reading these old threads and can't believe there are people that actually still believe JOE and PSU were involved in a cover up ( of course the second mile must have been In it too)

    Well, I guees here is the fairy tail story you must belive

    Enjoy


    It's impossible to read this without just laughing out loud

    Funny,....... but in a pathetic , sorta way

    ( I'm sure most of you wont read it, but will dig in, regarding your attacks )

    Hasn't enough time past to put emotions aside and deal with the facts?

    Cover up ??? Seriously ??
    MAJOR RELEASE: 'Framing Paterno" Tells The Full Story of the PSU "Scandal"




    Today I am releasing a free, online, "mini book" on the entire case. I am doing this from a unique stand point. I have spent months writing this story from the perspective of what you have to believe happened for you to accept the "conventional wisdom" of the case.
    Hopefully, you will find this device to be both extremely informative as well as entertaining. It is the product of an enormous amount of work and I am very proud of it. It is obviously free (as everything I have done here has been) and so I ask is that you read it and share it with others who might be interested in the real truth of this matter.
    The "book" is in three parts (there are links to the next section in each of the others).
    Part one can be found here:
    http://framingpaterno.com/perfect-sense-full-conventional-wisdom-narrati...
    Part two is here:
    http://framingpaterno.com/perfect-sense-full-conventional-wisdom-narrati...
    Part three is here and includes a never before seen "interview" with Aaron Fisher ("Victim 1"):
    http://framingpaterno.com/perfect-sense-full-conventional-wisdom-narrati...
    Again, all I ask is that you read it with an open mind (understanding that it is a bit of a parody) and share it with others if you think it is worthy.
    Thanks for your support.
    John Ziegler
    www.FramingPaterno.com

    Capitalize on the boom in Fantasy Sports , and Play where the pros play
    http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Rollofthedice

  6. #41

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Wow... timely was a child molestation apologist just to defend PSU football, which he has no business liking anyway since the only reason he latched on to PSU is to make believe that he had a baseball career in Happy Valley.

    Timely's delusions about his baseball career are more important in his mind than the fact tons of kids were brutally raped at Penn State thanks in large part to the giant cover up.

  7. #42
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jul 17, 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    15,194

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    They will erase all of this over time..................

    One day the entire public will once again think JoePa was a nice man....


  8. #43

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by High Times View Post
    They will erase all of this over time..................

    One day the entire public will once again think JoePa was a nice man....


    If you mean the truth will be told, yes, it will happen. Joe was always a nice man, but what will be proven is the fact that there was no cover up by him, or anyone else's PSU

    Whatever you do, don't read what I posted, it might spoil your hate
    Capitalize on the boom in Fantasy Sports , and Play where the pros play
    http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Rollofthedice

  9. #44

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Enough playing rope a dope. Time to come out of the corner swinging

    Ex-Penn State President Spanier sues Freeh, PSU, law firm
    Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/i...16VAf7EwdE1.99


    Debunking Louis Freeh’s Penn State Report
    http://freehreport.com/
    Capitalize on the boom in Fantasy Sports , and Play where the pros play
    http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Rollofthedice

  10. #45

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    If you mean the truth will be told, yes, it will happen. Joe was always a nice man, but what will be proven is the fact that there was no cover up by him, or anyone else's PSU

    Whatever you do, don't read what I posted, it might spoil your hate
    Forget this idea of a cover up.

    Instead focus on what Paterno (and Penn State's inactions) did.

    Children were raped at Penn State while a PSU assistant coach watched.

    What exactly did Joe Paterno do?

    Oh yeah, he told his bosses.

    And what did they do?

    Nothing.

    Too bad Joe didn't have more conviction to do something a tad bit stronger.

    Sandusky then went on to rape 3 more boys at a high school he coached at.

    Again, no cover up. But it would have been nice if Paterno had a spine and some courage to do the right thing beyond the legal minimum.

  11. #46

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kleuger View Post
    Forget this idea of a cover up.

    Instead focus on what Paterno (and Penn State's inactions) did.

    Children were raped at Penn State while a PSU assistant coach watched.

    What exactly did Joe Paterno do?

    Oh yeah, he told his bosses.

    And what did they do?

    Nothing.

    Too bad Joe didn't have more conviction to do something a tad bit stronger.

    Sandusky then went on to rape 3 more boys at a high school he coached at.

    Again, no cover up. But it would have been nice if Paterno had a spine and some courage to do the right thing beyond the legal minimum.
    No one was raped on the PSU campus. Joe was told about some horsing around and it was reported .

    It was no big deal at the time, since nothing happened

    Im glad you agree there was no cover up , except lots of people have been damaged because of that false narrative that was tossed around. The statue needs to go back up, and Joe honored properly.
    Capitalize on the boom in Fantasy Sports , and Play where the pros play
    http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Rollofthedice

  12. #47

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    No one was raped on the PSU campus. Joe was told about some horsing around and it was reported .

    It was no big deal at the time, since nothing happened

    Im glad you agree there was no cover up , except lots of people have been damaged because of that false narrative that was tossed around. The statue needs to go back up, and Joe honored properly.
    Joe Paterno will be remembered exactly as he should be.

    As a great football coach, but a below average human being. Sucks that this is the truth as I really really loved the guy before this all came out, but it is the way it is.

  13. #48

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    No one was raped on the PSU campus. Joe was told about some horsing around and it was reported .

    It was no big deal at the time, since nothing happened

    Im glad you agree there was no cover up , except lots of people have been damaged because of that false narrative that was tossed around. The statue needs to go back up, and Joe honored properly.
    Are you insane?

    McQueary testified under oath, and Sandusky was CONVICTED of raping a child in the showers of the Penn State lockerroom.

    So, your definition of "horsing around" is a grown man raping a boy anally?

  14. #49

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Joe Paterno will be remembered exactly as he should be.

    As a great football coach, but a below average human being. Sucks that this is the truth as I really really loved the guy before this all came out, but it is the way it is.
    Exactly.

    He tarnished his legacy for doing nothing while a child was raped.

  15. #50

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    No one was raped on the PSU campus. Joe was told about some horsing around and it was reported .

    It was no big deal at the time, since nothing happened

    Im glad you agree there was no cover up , except lots of people have been damaged because of that false narrative that was tossed around. The statue needs to go back up, and Joe honored properly.
    This is McQueary's actual testimony you fuckwit:

    "I would have said that Jerry was in there in very close proximity to a boy with his arms wrapped around him. I said I heard slapping sounds. I described it was extremely sexual and that some kind of intercourse was going on. ... There's no question in my mind that I conveyed to them that I saw Jerry in the showers and that it was severe acts and that it was wrong and over the line."

    Listen you fuckwit. Sandusky raped that kid on Penn State's campus. Whether you want to admit it or not, one of your own testified to that fact.

  16. #51

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kleuger View Post
    This is McQueary's actual testimony you fuckwit:

    "I would have said that Jerry was in there in very close proximity to a boy with his arms wrapped around him. I said I heard slapping sounds. I described it was extremely sexual and that some kind of intercourse was going on. ... There's no question in my mind that I conveyed to them that I saw Jerry in the showers and that it was severe acts and that it was wrong and over the line."

    Listen you fuckwit. Sandusky raped that kid on Penn State's campus. Whether you want to admit it or not, one of your own testified to that fact.

    Except Mcqueary changed his story 1000 times!! The guy has zero credibility . He was a pervert, and a compulsive gambler You do realize Jerry was found not guilty of any rape charges regarding that incident

    Of course they can't even get the kids age right, but whatever



    — Victim 2: A boy of about 10 that a graduate assistant, Mike McQueary, has said he saw being attacked by Sandusky in the team showers in February 2001. Investigators have not been able to determine the boy's identity. McQueary reported what he saw to head coach Joe Paterno, and Paterno's handling of it contributed to the university's decision to fire him shortly after Sandusky was arrested in November. Sandusky was found guilty of indecent assault, unlawful contact with minor, corruption of minors, endangering a child's welfare. He was acquitted of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/22/breakdown-sandusky-verdicts-by-victim/



    here is your "victim " defending Jerry in the newspaper http://www.framingpaterno.com/sites/...ertoeditor.pdf

    http://www.lockhaven.com/page/conten....html?nav=5006

    NO COVER UP, NO RAPE,
    Capitalize on the boom in Fantasy Sports , and Play where the pros play
    http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Rollofthedice

  17. #52

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Aaron Fisher is the first, primary, and only accuser (for two years) in the "Penn State Scandal." This past weekend he, his fiancé, and his mother all went on vacation (perhaps to celebrate the third anniversary of the Freeh Report, which has been very lucrative for them). In their hotel room, Aaron posed for a photo which was later posted on Facebook.
    If a normal picture is worth a thousand words, this one is worth a full book...


    Please ask yourself just one question: Is this photo consistent with Aaron Fisher's already nonsensical and ever-changing story of being a three-year victim of horrific sex abuse, which has no hard evidence (or even actual dates) supporting it?
    It is obvious that this photo (or at least the middle finger) was specifically intended for this website, so I am happy to oblige Aaron. After all, if there is one thing I have learned from this story, it is that "victims" of child sex abuse should be accommodated in every possible way.

    JZ
    Capitalize on the boom in Fantasy Sports , and Play where the pros play
    http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Rollofthedice

  18. #53

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Sorry if you believed in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus

    Some Charges Against PSU Officials Dismissed

    http://wnep.com/2016/01/22/some-char...als-dismissed/

    from John Z

    "Sandusky was convicted largely on bizarre premise PSU helped him cover it up. Now that NCAA & courts deny this can we PLEASE take 2nd look?!"

    To review, NCAA sanctions vs PSU 100% reversed & charges vs PSU3 are dropped. But there's 0 way the media screwed up rest of this story too!
    Capitalize on the boom in Fantasy Sports , and Play where the pros play
    http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Rollofthedice

  19. #54

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    Sorry if you believed in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus

    Some Charges Against PSU Officials Dismissed

    http://wnep.com/2016/01/22/some-char...als-dismissed/

    from John Z

    "Sandusky was convicted largely on bizarre premise PSU helped him cover it up. Now that NCAA & courts deny this can we PLEASE take 2nd look?!"

    To review, NCAA sanctions vs PSU 100% reversed & charges vs PSU3 are dropped. But there's 0 way the media screwed up rest of this story too!

    They were dismissed on a technicality, not found innocent in any way. The 3 Stooges will still see their day in court someday.

    Its all immaterial at this point anyway. JoePoo knew and did nothing about it all in attempt to protect the image of his phony grand experiment. PSU will forever be known as Ped St.

  20. #55

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Timely is a child rape apologist. Not a surprise looking at him. Definitely has a creepy uncle look.

  21. #56

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Looks like Aaron Fisher took the $$ and ran.

  22. #57

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Penn State deserved the death penalty.

  23. #58

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Sure, its only been 4 years, and no trial .. Maybe after 10, they may find some evidence
    Capitalize on the boom in Fantasy Sports , and Play where the pros play
    http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Rollofthedice

  24. #59

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    Sure, its only been 4 years, and no trial .. Maybe after 10, they may find some evidence
    So what's it like being a member of a cult?

  25. #60

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    Sure, its only been 4 years, and no trial .. Maybe after 10, they may find some evidence
    Bump

    Where are you at now, dipshit?

  26. #61

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    From NY Times last week in case you missed it.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/sports/ncaafootball/mike-mcqueary-penn-state-verdict.html?_r=0

    Jury awards $7.3 million to Mike McQueary...


    A Pennsylvania jury on Thursday, in a defamation case against
    Penn State University, awarded $7.3 million to Mike McQueary, the former assistant football coach who in 2001 told Coach Joe Paterno that he had witnessed Jerry Sandusky sexually abusing a child in the locker room shower.The jury, which deliberated for about four hours, found that Penn State had defamed McQueary with a statement in 2011 defending its former athletic director and vice president against a charge of perjury related to what McQueary said he had told them about Sandusky, a longtime defensive coordinator at Penn State.
    Judge Thomas Gavin, who presided in the case, still has to rule on McQueary’s accusation that Penn State retaliated against him after he testified at Sandusky’s 2012 trial. McQueary was not allowed to coach at Penn State’s first game after Paterno was fired in connection with the scandal, in 2011, and McQueary’s contract was not renewed.
    Even before Thursday’s ruling, the scandal had already cost Penn State well over $100 million in N.C.A.A. penalties, legal fees and settlements to victims of Sandusky’s sexual abuse. Sandusky was convicted in 2012 of sexually abusing 10 boys and was sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison.
    McQueary testified to a grand jury in 2010 that in 2001 he told Paterno, and later Athletic Director Tim Curley and the university vice president Gary Schultz, that he had witnessed the abuse. The testimony helped prosecutors eventually charge Sandusky, who is now 72.
    The Pennsylvania attorney general subsequently charged Curley and Schultz with perjury after they told a grand jury that McQueary did not tell them Sandusky had committed something as serious as sexual abuse. The perjury charge was dismissed, but Schultz, Curley and Graham B. Spanier, the former university president, still face criminal charges of failure to report suspected child abuse and endangering the welfare of children.
    McQueary, testifying at a hearing a month after the scandal came to light in 2011, provided the first public account of his reporting the abuse to Paterno.
    At the time he witnessed the abuse, McQueary, who was a backup quarterback for Penn State in the mid-1990s, was a graduate assistant.
    McQueary’s testimony in December 2011 helped show that Paterno, one of the most successful and beloved coaches in college football history, had heard that Sandusky had abused a boy at least a decade before Sandusky’s behavior became publicly known. Court documents released this summer showed that Paterno heard such an allegation as early as 1976.

  27. #62

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    EXCLUSIVE: Federal Report on Former Penn State President Concluded There Was No Cover-up

    by John Ziegler | 7:53 am, March 13th, 2017







    Next week, almost exactly six years after the “Jerry Sandusky Scandal” broke publicly with a grand jury leak to a local newspaper, three former Penn State administrators will finally go on trial for charges related to an alleged cover-up of child sex abuse. To a very large extent, all three, Graham Spanier, Tim Curley, and Gary Schultz, have already been convicted by the news media and the eagerness of some at Penn State University to save their own personal hides by taking blame for things that there is no evidence or logic indicating they ever happened.
    Consequently, I believe (as do several others extremely close to the defense team) that there is a very good chance that they will be unfairly convicted. As was proven by the utterly nonsensical verdict in the civil trial of Mike McQueary (the former Penn State assistant football coach who finally claimed, ten years after the event happened, with the incorrect date/month/year, that he witnessed Sandusky sexually abusing a boy in a Penn State shower), the jury pool in Pennsylvania is just too polluted on this topic for justice to easily prevail.
    While I have no connection to Penn State, for most of the past six years I have made the biggest mistake of my entire life/career and have investigated the whole case more thoroughly and objectively than anyone else of which I am aware. Among many things, I am the only person to extensively interview Sandusky himself on the record (for about six hours in prison, on two different occasions) and the only media person I know of who radically changed their mind about what really happened here, AGAINST their own self-interest.
    I am absolutely positive that these Penn State administrators, all of whom had sterling reputations before the scandal broke and everyone’s incentives suddenly dramatically flipped, are totally innocent. In short, I see them as the guys who were responsible for the safety the Loch Ness in Scotland and are now charged with letting the Loch Ness Monster roam free. However, political factors and fear of the news media won’t allow them to even argue that there was never even any Loch Ness Monster to begin with (I am also quite confident, based on extensive direct and indirect communication with them, that all three agree that there was no “monster,” as do many other prominent people closely connected to the case).
    There are many very good reasons that the case against these three is baseless. Foremost among them is that McQueary was never even remotely treated as the only witness in a cover-up would have been, and he never claimed to be part of one in his lawsuit against Penn State. Also, since Sandusky was already retired when that episode occurred, no one has ever explained what the even theoretical motive of this cover-up was. It is also important to point out that the only “evidence” of this “cover-up” comes in the form of a few very vague (and I believe grossly misunderstood) emails from their state-owned school addresses. Who the heck runs a child sex abuse cover-up exclusively by using a state-owned email server?!
    But the biggest hole in the virtually non-existent prosecution case is that there is not even a trickle of evidence where at this point when, after all these years and investigations, there should be a flood. There is no better proof of that then the full report which the federal government did on this situation, which I obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request, and am releasing here, exclusively, for the first time.
    When former Penn State president Graham Spanier was forced to resign just a couple of days after the explosive grand jury presentment in Sandusky’s case was leaked, he had a top secret security clearance with the federal government. It wasn’t just any security clearance either as he had an SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information) designation which is about as high as civilian can go.
    After the scandal broke, the federal government, understandably, immediately commenced an exhaustive six-month investigation into whether Spanier’s clearance should be terminated or renewed. The person charged with that task, FIS (Federal Investigative Services) special agent John Snedden interviewed nearly every key person in the case related to Penn State and found not a shred of evidence of any kind of cover-up, deception, or malfeasance. His report also unanimously recommended that Spanier’s clearance be renewed, which, without objection, it was.
    Outrageously, former FBI Director Louis Freeh was directly told of this “verdict” just before he completed his “Freeh Report” which concluded that Penn State had indeed engaged in a cover-up here. Despite him obviously having intimate knowledge of the significance of this FIS result, Freeh made no mention of it in his report, obviously because it completely contradicted the conclusion which he wanted to come to and for which he was paid many millions of dollars by those remaining at Penn State who desperately needed a reason for why they fired/killed football legend Joe Paterno.
    While the issue of Spanier’s security clearance has been reported on (but quickly forgotten) previously, here is the full report, which has never been made public:
    Spanier High Level Clearance FBI Report – Redacted by LawNewz on Scribd

    Here is the document proving that Spanier’s clearance was renewed on June 4th, 2012 (seen at the top of page two). The term “DISCO” refers to “Department of Defense/Defense Security Clearance/Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office”:
    Spanier Security Renewal by LawNewz on Scribd

    There are many extraordinary aspects of the report, though most will be lost on those who haven’t followed the case closely. Not only does Spanier get rave reviews from the two leaders of the Penn State board which fired him and the president who succeeded him, but he also does so from the now-former university counsel, Cynthia Baldwin, who would later mysteriously flip to being a prosecution witness, before being removed from the case entirely over attorney/client privilege issues.
    However, the most important element of the report comes from the fact that Spanier’s two co-defendants, Curley and Schultz, were also interviewed extensively and praised him profusely. At first glance, this might not mean much, but in a rational world this ends any legitimacy to the theory that there was a conspiracy to cover-up child sex abuse crimes.
    This is for several reasons. First, Curley and Schultz were also found to be highly credible by the FIS agent. Second, these are the only known interviews that either of them have ever given to anyone about this situation. Third, and most importantly, if there really was a conspiracy here, Curley and Schultz would NEVER have gone on the record with the federal government praising their former superior because it would have greatly curtailed their ability to throw him under the bus in the future in exchange for a plea bargain (the fact that none of the three have never even hinted at flipping on the other is further strong evidence that they are indeed innocent).
    I have spoken expansively with the FIS agent Snedden (who is now retired after a long career as a FIS and NCIS special agent), though he was not the source of these documents. He is as positive as I am that there was no cover-up here, and he shares my strong belief that the ENTIRE case is in dire need of revisiting by the media and law enforcement. He was scheduled to do his first interview on my weekly podcast this week, but he is now on the defense witness list and Spanier’s lawyers, stupidly/naively trusting the legal system, urged him at the last second to not to speak publicly until after the trial.
    My fear is that, as has happened so often in this case already, the full truth of this matter will only come out after innocent people have already been permanently damaged, and that no one will ever have the incentive to fix the harm caused by a false narrative in which almost everyone in power is now completely invested. That is why I have decided to release this information now.
    [image screen grab via ABC News]
    John Ziegler hosts a weekly podcast focusing on news media issues and is documentary filmmaker. You can follow him on Twitter at @ZigManFreud or email him at johnz@mediaite.com
    http://lawnewz.com/opinion/exclusive...s-no-cover-up/

    This is an opinion piece. The views expressed in this article are those of just the author.
    Capitalize on the boom in Fantasy Sports , and Play where the pros play
    http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Rollofthedice

  28. #63

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    paterno = scum

  29. #64

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    If you mean the truth will be told, yes, it will happen. Joe was always a nice man, but what will be proven is the fact that there was no cover up by him, or anyone else's PSU

    Whatever you do, don't read what I posted, it might spoil your hate
    Not a chance. He's rightfully tarnished forever. Not everyone is as delusional as Bruce.

    But I guess in your world, winning college football games is top priority. Sick.

  30. #65
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,891

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: Federal Report on Former Penn State President Concluded There Was No Cover-up

    by John Ziegler | 7:53 am, March 13th, 2017







    Next week, almost exactly six years after the “Jerry Sandusky Scandal” broke publicly with a grand jury leak to a local newspaper, three former Penn State administrators will finally go on trial for charges related to an alleged cover-up of child sex abuse. To a very large extent, all three, Graham Spanier, Tim Curley, and Gary Schultz, have already been convicted by the news media and the eagerness of some at Penn State University to save their own personal hides by taking blame for things that there is no evidence or logic indicating they ever happened.
    Consequently, I believe (as do several others extremely close to the defense team) that there is a very good chance that they will be unfairly convicted. As was proven by the utterly nonsensical verdict in the civil trial of Mike McQueary (the former Penn State assistant football coach who finally claimed, ten years after the event happened, with the incorrect date/month/year, that he witnessed Sandusky sexually abusing a boy in a Penn State shower), the jury pool in Pennsylvania is just too polluted on this topic for justice to easily prevail.
    While I have no connection to Penn State, for most of the past six years I have made the biggest mistake of my entire life/career and have investigated the whole case more thoroughly and objectively than anyone else of which I am aware. Among many things, I am the only person to extensively interview Sandusky himself on the record (for about six hours in prison, on two different occasions) and the only media person I know of who radically changed their mind about what really happened here, AGAINST their own self-interest.
    I am absolutely positive that these Penn State administrators, all of whom had sterling reputations before the scandal broke and everyone’s incentives suddenly dramatically flipped, are totally innocent. In short, I see them as the guys who were responsible for the safety the Loch Ness in Scotland and are now charged with letting the Loch Ness Monster roam free. However, political factors and fear of the news media won’t allow them to even argue that there was never even any Loch Ness Monster to begin with (I am also quite confident, based on extensive direct and indirect communication with them, that all three agree that there was no “monster,” as do many other prominent people closely connected to the case).
    There are many very good reasons that the case against these three is baseless. Foremost among them is that McQueary was never even remotely treated as the only witness in a cover-up would have been, and he never claimed to be part of one in his lawsuit against Penn State. Also, since Sandusky was already retired when that episode occurred, no one has ever explained what the even theoretical motive of this cover-up was. It is also important to point out that the only “evidence” of this “cover-up” comes in the form of a few very vague (and I believe grossly misunderstood) emails from their state-owned school addresses. Who the heck runs a child sex abuse cover-up exclusively by using a state-owned email server?!
    But the biggest hole in the virtually non-existent prosecution case is that there is not even a trickle of evidence where at this point when, after all these years and investigations, there should be a flood. There is no better proof of that then the full report which the federal government did on this situation, which I obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request, and am releasing here, exclusively, for the first time.
    When former Penn State president Graham Spanier was forced to resign just a couple of days after the explosive grand jury presentment in Sandusky’s case was leaked, he had a top secret security clearance with the federal government. It wasn’t just any security clearance either as he had an SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information) designation which is about as high as civilian can go.
    After the scandal broke, the federal government, understandably, immediately commenced an exhaustive six-month investigation into whether Spanier’s clearance should be terminated or renewed. The person charged with that task, FIS (Federal Investigative Services) special agent John Snedden interviewed nearly every key person in the case related to Penn State and found not a shred of evidence of any kind of cover-up, deception, or malfeasance. His report also unanimously recommended that Spanier’s clearance be renewed, which, without objection, it was.
    Outrageously, former FBI Director Louis Freeh was directly told of this “verdict” just before he completed his “Freeh Report” which concluded that Penn State had indeed engaged in a cover-up here. Despite him obviously having intimate knowledge of the significance of this FIS result, Freeh made no mention of it in his report, obviously because it completely contradicted the conclusion which he wanted to come to and for which he was paid many millions of dollars by those remaining at Penn State who desperately needed a reason for why they fired/killed football legend Joe Paterno.
    While the issue of Spanier’s security clearance has been reported on (but quickly forgotten) previously, here is the full report, which has never been made public:
    Spanier High Level Clearance FBI Report – Redacted by LawNewz on Scribd

    Here is the document proving that Spanier’s clearance was renewed on June 4th, 2012 (seen at the top of page two). The term “DISCO” refers to “Department of Defense/Defense Security Clearance/Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office”:
    Spanier Security Renewal by LawNewz on Scribd

    There are many extraordinary aspects of the report, though most will be lost on those who haven’t followed the case closely. Not only does Spanier get rave reviews from the two leaders of the Penn State board which fired him and the president who succeeded him, but he also does so from the now-former university counsel, Cynthia Baldwin, who would later mysteriously flip to being a prosecution witness, before being removed from the case entirely over attorney/client privilege issues.
    However, the most important element of the report comes from the fact that Spanier’s two co-defendants, Curley and Schultz, were also interviewed extensively and praised him profusely. At first glance, this might not mean much, but in a rational world this ends any legitimacy to the theory that there was a conspiracy to cover-up child sex abuse crimes.
    This is for several reasons. First, Curley and Schultz were also found to be highly credible by the FIS agent. Second, these are the only known interviews that either of them have ever given to anyone about this situation. Third, and most importantly, if there really was a conspiracy here, Curley and Schultz would NEVER have gone on the record with the federal government praising their former superior because it would have greatly curtailed their ability to throw him under the bus in the future in exchange for a plea bargain (the fact that none of the three have never even hinted at flipping on the other is further strong evidence that they are indeed innocent).
    I have spoken expansively with the FIS agent Snedden (who is now retired after a long career as a FIS and NCIS special agent), though he was not the source of these documents. He is as positive as I am that there was no cover-up here, and he shares my strong belief that the ENTIRE case is in dire need of revisiting by the media and law enforcement. He was scheduled to do his first interview on my weekly podcast this week, but he is now on the defense witness list and Spanier’s lawyers, stupidly/naively trusting the legal system, urged him at the last second to not to speak publicly until after the trial.
    My fear is that, as has happened so often in this case already, the full truth of this matter will only come out after innocent people have already been permanently damaged, and that no one will ever have the incentive to fix the harm caused by a false narrative in which almost everyone in power is now completely invested. That is why I have decided to release this information now.
    [image screen grab via ABC News]
    John Ziegler hosts a weekly podcast focusing on news media issues and is documentary filmmaker. You can follow him on Twitter at @ZigManFreud or email him at johnz@mediaite.com
    http://lawnewz.com/opinion/exclusive...s-no-cover-up/

    This is an opinion piece. The views expressed in this article are those of just the author.
    I bet John Ziegler's opinion would be different if it was one of his sons getting anally raped while Paterno stood by and did nothing
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

  31. #66

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Capitalize on the boom in Fantasy Sports , and Play where the pros play
    http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Rollofthedice

  32. #67

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Good stuff here

    Great piece and here is how it starts

    "What if everything you thought you knew about the so-called Penn State sex abuse scandal wasn't true?"
    ( no shit )


    Special Agent Who Investigated Spanier Blows Up Case
    http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/03/spec...anier.html?m=1

  33. #68
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,891

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Bruce, I believe the boys who said Sandusky molested them, if you choose not too that's your right
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

  34. #69
    EOG Dedicated FISHHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04, 2010
    Location
    LAS VEGAS
    Posts
    24,616

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Should not be allowed a CFB playoff game for next 19 years
    ​STAY FOCUSED

  35. #70

    Default Re: Report Findings....."Penn State had "total disregard" for child sex abuse victims"

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Bruce, I believe the boys who said Sandusky molested them, if you choose not too that's your right
    No problem , If you have done your homework and that's what you believe

    I hope you would at least have an open enough mind to read the article I posted

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •