EOG's $100 LVH Supercontest Poker Satellite Tournament 8/14
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: EOG's $100 LVH Supercontest Poker Satellite Tournament 8/14

Default EOG's $100 LVH Supercontest Poker Satellite Tournament 8/14

• Date of Poker Tournament: August 14th 6:30pm Pacific
    • Site of Poker Tournament: www.Bookmaker.eu (If you don't have an account @ Bookmaker, please register for an account using our link and download their poker client)
    • Winner takes all- winner will receive ONE entry into the LVH Football Supercontest (Any deals made will be between the players)
    • If you win the entry- you are encouraged to register yourself @ LVH, if you can't do so yourself, arrangements will be made to have it under Tuckman's name
    • Tuckman will be offering his proxy service free of charge to the winner
    • First 15 posters to sign up will be considered in. If players continue to sign up past the required 15, they will go into the alternate list. If we were to reach 30 players, we'd give out two entries... winners would be 1st and 2nd place.
    • Money MUST be received by August 1st if you are one of the first 15 to sign up. If money is not recieved by August 1st, the first person on the alternates list will be awarded your spot and this will continue on down the line (NO EXCEPTIONS)
    • Once you have signed up, please PM KingRevolver for payment options (Cash, Money orders, Paypal are avaliable options for payment). If paying by Paypal, you must send $110 using the purchased goods option, Gifts will not be allowed
    • Cost of entry is non-refundable, unless the contest is completely cancelled. Make sure you show up for the tournament.
    You can find out more about the supercontest @ their official website:

http://www.thelvh.com/supercontest

Also, 10 out of the 15 entrants will win a Bookmaker freeplay...

1st place. $300
    2. $200
    3. $120
    4. $100
    5. $80
    6. $60
    7. $50
    8. $40
    9. $30
    10. $20

Default Re: EOG's $100 LVH Supercontest Poker Satellite Tournament [Official Sign-up Thread]

Tucker and I are officially in. The money is already in the pot.

Default Re: EOG's $100 LVH Supercontest Poker Satellite Tournament [Official Sign-up Thread]

I'm in.

1. I can be in for $110.
    2. Joey if you want to go in with me since you wanted to put in $50, we can do that if the tourney gets more entries than 15.
    3. Can Jake play the entry for me/us. Is that good Jake. Does that work Joey (since you don't have a computer to play poker and Jake is a baller this should work, no?)
    4. This could be an EOG Poker Freeroll Nondeadbeat joint entry.
    5. Everyone should know that if whoever wins the tourney then wins money in LVH they need to give Tuckman 10% because he's the proxy. That's the right amount isn't it? He's contributing the fee it doesn't mean he gets screwed if there's moneys at the end of this. Just to make it clear.

Let me know.

I'll send $100 tomorrow.

Great work, Kinger, and thank Tuck for his offer.

Quote Originally Posted by LCD View Post
    I'm in.

1. I can be in for $110.
    2. Joey if you want to go in with me since you wanted to put in $50, we can do that if the tourney gets more entries than 15.
    3. Can Jake play the entry for me/us. Is that good Jake. Does that work Joey (since you don't have a computer to play poker and Jake is a baller this should work, no?)
    4. This could be an EOG Poker Freeroll Nondeadbeat joint entry.
    5. Everyone should know that if whoever wins the tourney then wins money in LVH they need to give Tuckman 10% because he's the proxy. That's the right amount isn't it? He's contributing the fee it doesn't mean he gets screwed if there's moneys at the end of this. Just to make it clear.

Let me know.
    Is this you bossing me around?

No. I don't even know what I'm signing up for and who I'm involved with for this. But I think you're on my team anyway. Jake's going to win so that means you win. Is that right Jake. I don't fucking know.

You need to play Bovada. That's me bossing you around.

Ill try them out soon, i need a good poker room. More players than bkr i hope?

I will be in... PayPal takes a few days to load but you will have money next week kinger

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Ill try them out soon, i need a good poker room. More players than bkr i hope?
    I think more. It seems like there's more cash games. There's definitely a greater variety of higher prize tourneys and I think they still have the 100K every Sunday.

We need to know when the tourney is planned for.

yes I will know for sure tomorrow.

It's a conspiracy FACT! Deal With It's Avatar

I'm in...pm address to send money order.

Im sure i will be in, just have to make sure no plans that night. I will be sending my payment as "payment owed" for 100 even

Quote Originally Posted by Deal With It View Post
    I'm in...pm address to send money order.
    King Revolver has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal With It View Post
    King Revolver has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Opps...wrong revolver...pm sent

Consider me in. I always join anyway, so why not a "free" shot at an entry.

I want in with PM to Kinger sent...

1. KR (Paid)
    2. Tucker (Paid)
    3. LCD
    4. John Kelly
    5. Gmen
    6. DWI
    7. Bricker
    8. Bagiant
    9. Herbie

Quote Originally Posted by gmenknicks View Post
    I will be in... PayPal takes a few days to load but you will have money next week kinger

king I am in is that good justintalk

Yes.

I have a few PMs from you guys that I'll answer when I get home later. Thank you.

EOG Senior Member

Count me in.

Count me in

Herbie has paid

i say we let as many people that want to join get in and the extra money will go as cash prizes for 2nd and 3rd unless we get enough for a 2nd entry.

You added freeplay prizes to this too?

Yes, LCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    i say we let as many people that want to join get in and the extra money will go as cash prizes for 2nd and 3rd unless we get enough for a 2nd entry.
    We can do that, if no one has a problem with it.

Voodoo is the early favorite with Fishy a close second choice.

You heard it here first.

Good thing youre not a bettin man

1. KR (Paid)
    2. Tucker (Paid)
    3. LCD
    4. John Kelly
    5. Gmen
    6. DWI
    7. Bricker
    8. Bagiant
    9. Herbie (Paid)
    10. justintalk
    11. Voodoo (Paid)
    12. Fishhead
    13. jam

I am in

You need to pay for double, this is american airlines rules pal

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Voodoo is the early favorite with Fishy a close second choice.

You heard it here first.

* Fishhead has deducted 4 EOG PTS from John Kelly

I'd like to enter, thx for the contest

ill play