best bet from the best baby7/28/12

Thread: best bet from the best baby7/28/12

Default best bet from the best baby7/28/12

well guy's I found another mistake that the oddsmakers made i'm going to make this very short the bet CALGARY -2 in the CFL, easy winner gl my brother to the bank again this football season the bank will be open 7 day's a week even on sunday'sto the bank

It's a conspiracy FACT! Deal With It's Avatar

Default Re: best bet from the best baby7/28/12

I'll bite...thanks bud!

Deal with it hey my brother I really like this game a lot CALGARY-2, I made my line and my line said this this game should be CALGARY-6 or -7. CALGARY should cut right into B.C. lion's D with no problem and CALGARY was the FAV to win the cup. so this game is a must and after last week the B.C. lion's really look like a very soft team. gl my brother I can't wait for the real season to start if you read my profile at CAPPING THE GAME everything that you read is 100 percent fact. there is no reason to lie on 5 or 6 big site's that I post on I have a lot of gambler's that made a lot of money last year since this will be my last year my brother, this will be are best year of all time last year at the start of the season I was 12-2 in winning week's from the start of football season to the bank againmy brother this will be are year as long as my health is strong we will make them mint's GOV mint's goodnight

It's a conspiracy FACT! Deal With It's Avatar

Line is moving against us...

Sat 7/28 127 B.C. Lions
    9:05PM 128 Calgary Stampeders

that is unreal a lot of money going on B.C. which is cool you no what they say most gambler's, lose if this line does move back to CALGARY -1 or-1.5 the wise guy's will be betting this game but ty for the info I can't believe the money is going on the B.C. lion's ty public but who know's maybe B.C. might win the game. I hope not we will see ty again for the infoto the bank

sorry guy's with 3 turnovers you can't win. no excuse I lost until real football start's see you during NFL we will get it back goodnight