Thread: Have you heard a Podcast as terrible as this New Pre-Game one?

Default Have you heard a Podcast as terrible as this New Pre-Game one?

Wow!

Some great insight on this show!

Some Joker: "That is the first/only time by a current player Roger has lost in straight sets"
    (Besides being a terrible sentence I think what he trying to say is, "Roger Federer has never lost to a current player on the ATP tour in straight sets." This is obviously wrong. The only way he could possibly say this factually is if he said, "Roger federer has never been beaten by a current ATP player on the Wimbledon grass in straight sets." Any other way besides adding some dumbass parameter would be incorrect.)

Vegas Runner: "Murray never won a grand slam. I just wish Federer would have let us know he was gonna lay down."

Joker: "I was absolutely shocked from the results."

Vegas Runner: (when implying that the gold medal mens tennis match might have been fixed) "Look at the picture at the end. Federer has a little smirk"

Good stuff everywhere on this show! Just listening to Vegas Runner is classic.

Real solid reasoning for these opinions from Vegas Runner and this other guy!

Default Re: Have you heard a Podcast as terrible as this New Pre-Game one?

These shows have run their course.....the best info now is on twitter. I agree,
    these guys are a bunch of schmucks. The old Sportsmemo group lays
    over these guys re information and presentation. RJ Bell has some mainstream
    cred thanks to Colin Cowherd......that's why anyone tunes in. Fezzik loves these
    guys which means their shelf life ain't long.

Bad radio shows are like train wrecks and NASCAR crashes.

You don't want to watch or listen but you do.

Oh man......

this new Gill podcast is amazing during the golf segment.....

this guy said, "originally when Pete and I designed the golf course"

lolololololol

Yes, a ticket writer at the Hard Rock was one of the main guys involved in the design of a sorta famous golf course......

Pregame has to be considered the biggest joke around, why the hell do I listen to these??