THIS LINE WILL ONLY GO DOWN: - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THIS LINE WILL ONLY GO DOWN:

Default Re: THIS LINE WILL ONLY GO DOWN:

you are a coward. you just backed down this week to a contest that you offered and were your rules.

Go fly a kite and zip it for a while

I've already admitted I was WRONG about the line movement, and if this same match-up was played today, I would think the samething again.

Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post
    you are a coward. you just backed down this week to a contest that you offered and were your rules.

Go fly a kite and zip it for a while
    You backed down from a RBI and HR contest...

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
    I've already admitted I was WRONG about the line movement, and if this same match-up was played today, I would think the samething again.
    You see anything moving today off current prices?

You backed down from a RBI and HR contest...
    you backed down to triples and sbs. no difference coward

Quote Originally Posted by buffettgambler View Post
    You see anything moving today off current prices?
    I think the Angels is a bit too high. Hernandez is pitching as good as anyone in baseball, but it isn't a whole lot of value there.I'm not really crazy about nothing today unless the Cincy game goes up too high, and than I would like the Cubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post
    you backed down to triples and sbs. no difference coward
    You had way the best of that bet, I'm not going to give you my money. This is an even bet I offered you, Cabrera and Hamilton are close to even in HR's and RBI'S, I have to win both to win. You are the one that has no gamble. I'm done with you...

please give us another HORRIBLE LINE that moves further the other way

I think the Angels is a bit too high. Hernandez is pitching as good as anyone in baseball, but it isn't a whole lot of value there.I'm not really crazy about nothing today unless the Cincy game goes up too high, and than I would like the Cubs.
    Do you think the Astros line has a good chance of coming down a lot? They are at +110 right now at Pinnacle.

I dont play contests, that is for guys like you and fezzik. i am a gambler, sort of anyway.

I used to put up games I thought would move back a few years ago when I spent a lot of time on the forums, not at all now. I just fool around at it these days. I made enough to not have to do it again. but I got a windfall fading the lakers last year so my wife agreed to let me fol around with that money. Which has turned into quite a nice sum already with still a couple months left of baseball to go. Which will only get better now that the NFL has started.

But since youre such an expert in terms of sports betting here is an easy one for you.

Now that the NFL has semi started what does that mean for baseball lines. Will they move more or less from here on out, in general?

I already know the answer just waiting to see if you think you do, but since it is a 50/50 prop you have a coin flip of guessing right. So probably no real indicator.

But if want to see moves I will throw a couple bones out. Angels already moved toards TB a few cents but Angels will close with a flourish, I wouldnt be surprised to see -120 on them at some point. Brewers will probably get crushed before it is over with.

Other that I liked were cinci but that one might be all over with.

Texas has already moved also, but that one has moved enough now to make an opinion play on the rangers to win without taking the other side worth it now. -120 on them looks like free money if you ask me.

A few others I like but i cant give away ll the bones.

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    I dont play contests, that is for guys like you and fezzik. i am a gambler, sort of anyway.

I used to put up games I thought would move back a few years ago when I spent a lot of time on the forums, not at all now. I just fool around at it these days. I made enough to not have to do it again. but I got a windfall fading the lakers last year so my wife agreed to let me fol around with that money. Which has turned into quite a nice sum already with still a couple months left of baseball to go. Which will only get better now that the NFL has started.

But since youre such an expert in terms of sports betting here is an easy one for you.

Now that the NFL has semi started what does that mean for baseball lines. Will they move more or less from here on out, in general?

I already know the answer just waiting to see if you think you do, but since it is a 50/50 prop you have a coin flip of guessing right. So probably no real indicator.

But if want to see moves I will throw a couple bones out. Angels already moved toards TB a few cents but Angels will close with a flourish, I wouldnt be surprised to see -120 on them at some point. Brewers will probably get crushed before it is over with.

Other that I liked were cinci but that one might be all over with.

Texas has already moved also, but that one has moved enough now to make an opinion play on the rangers to win without taking the other side worth it now. -120 on them looks like free money if you ask me.

A few others I like but i cant give away ll the bones.
    It will be real slow business wise in baseball once football starts, it will be more dry moving because most don't care once football starts. It will be way MORE VALUE...

It will be real slow business wise in baseball once football starts, it will be more dry moving because most don't care once football starts. It will be way MORE VALUE...
    I don't know why I typed wise.