Christmas at The Shrinks - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 36 to 70 of 101

Thread: Christmas at The Shrinks

  1. #36
    EOG FOUNDER THE SHRINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 19, 2005
    Location
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Posts
    36,107

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    mofome,

    what a classy post..

    You are welcomed to come back anytime...

    I'll tryand make sure there are no drunks around misbehaving..

  2. #37
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by THE SHRINK View Post
    mofome,

    what a classy post..

    You are welcomed to come back anytime...

    I'll tryand make sure there are no drunks around misbehaving..

    back in the day, there were times that i was 'that guy'. it happens. ive got nothing against the guys at all.

    i had a great time, i wish i had been there a bit earlier, it stinks to have missed out on Mr NBA. But there will be other chances im sure.


  3. #38

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Journey and ID, AA is just trying to get to 4000 fast enough to get a free round of golf.

    Have a great holiday.

  4. #39

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    back in the day, there were times that i was 'that guy'. it happens. ive got nothing against the guys at all.

    i had a great time, i wish i had been there a bit earlier, it stinks to have missed out on Mr NBA. But there will be other chances im sure.


    No doubt mo.....i was buming big time. My wife was funny she would ask is that TM, Shrink, Glue, Mo with every person that walked by:+textinb3 and trust me there was a lot of people that walked by. I am horrible with names, but got a chance to talk to a couple of the guys from the fight night......but mainly I tried just to stay the fuk out of the way.

  5. #40

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    the two kids are my 3rd cousins. i love them, but they were drunk and talking some trash...and somehow crossed paths with mo.

    there mom had come to the party with them and she had been trying to get them to leave way before the problem with mo started..

    they were in the sauce early... mo would have destroyed them both....but he showed great restraint....i was surprised because they were being smart asses....

    then after that mom got mad at all of us and tossed us on our ear!!

    other than that 15 minutes of bs we had a great time... and jman me and the hitdogg are taking you and mo to an O's game this summer...

    i'll let you know when i get the tickets!!:+excited-

  6. #41

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    why would a grown man grab another's hair???

  7. #42
    waiting on details of my agenda Ball Rash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 16, 2006
    Posts
    2,458

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by IDENTITY View Post
    why would a grown man grab another's hair???
    don't act as if you don't know:+whipping

  8. #43
    scramblin gamblin JTGAMBLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 25, 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    7,579

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    mofome is on da team now

  9. #44
    GO Bucks!!! Almost Allright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 20, 2006
    Location
    Urban Meyer's garage
    Posts
    17,079
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
    it just amazes me how often people insult people they dont know just to be cool.

    Merry Christmas

    It was not meant as an insult, And after many of the things i have seen you post about people you don't know, or worse, worked for and do know; to hit me with this little gem is rich. Check your reflection in your monitor before you lay a post like this on someone.

  10. #45

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    AA I'm not going to argue with you about something you know nothing about. if you care to discuss it further email me (not that I expect you to)

    You are 100% wrong.

    my last reply about this on the open forum.

  11. #46
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by TONY MONTANA View Post
    the two kids are my 3rd cousins. i love them, but they were drunk and talking some trash...and somehow crossed paths with mo.

    there mom had come to the party with them and she had been trying to get them to leave way before the problem with mo started..

    they were in the sauce early... mo would have destroyed them both....but he showed great restraint....i was surprised because they were being smart asses....

    then after that mom got mad at all of us and tossed us on our ear!!

    other than that 15 minutes of bs we had a great time... and jman me and the hitdogg are taking you and mo to an O's game this summer...

    i'll let you know when i get the tickets!!:+excited-



    i cant believe fagass hitdoggie wasnt there.


  12. #47
    EOG FOUNDER THE SHRINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 19, 2005
    Location
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Posts
    36,107

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    hitdogg showed up early this morning looking for u here after reading the thread we started last night...

  13. #48
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by THE SHRINK View Post
    hitdogg showed up early this morning looking for u here after reading the thread we started last night...

    he should have come to the glues place! why didnt he show up at night? scared he couldnt drink with the big boys?


  14. #49
    EOG FOUNDER THE SHRINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 19, 2005
    Location
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Posts
    36,107

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    mofome,

    He cited personal issues but i told him I didnt buy it as it sounded like he was feeling sorry for himself and we'd have made him forget some of that crap for awhile...

    You are as nice in person and I hope next time we can share more...

    Your Friends were great too!!!

  15. #50
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by THE SHRINK View Post
    mofome,

    He cited personal issues but i told him I didnt buy it as it sounded like he was feeling sorry for himself and we'd have made him forget some of that crap for awhile...

    You are as nice in person and I hope next time we can share more...

    Your Friends were great too!!!

    man that stinks, i know how it is though. we def would have made the guy smile and have a good time, but everyone has times where they just dont feel like themselves. that really sucks, but i know hit will pull through and be ok.

  16. #51
    EOG Gadfly/Curmudgeon Jeff Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 27, 2007
    Posts
    14,931

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    I guess the one last remaining question.

    How many people, if invited to a party, show up with multiple third cousins.?

  17. #52

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Why would anyone start a fight at a Christmas party? Drunk or not, family or no family, I would have kicked their asses out if it were my house.

  18. #53
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by batemanpatrickl View Post
    Why would anyone start a fight at a Christmas party? Drunk or not, family or no family, I would have kicked their asses out if it were my house.

    momma montana kicked us all out!!!



  19. #54

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Mo, why were you booted if someone else started with you?

  20. #55

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by batemanpatrickl View Post
    Why would anyone start a fight at a Christmas party? Drunk or not, family or no family, I would have kicked their asses out if it were my house.

    There was no fight, sounds like someone chickened out....err.... I mean did the right thing.

  21. #56

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    BTW no offense to Mo, last thing you want to do is get invited to a XMas party at Shrink's and then get your butt whipped in front of everyone. Let's not judge his decision to stand down, maybe the guy that was snatching him around worked out or something, who knows? I was never able to do it but I guess there's a time for a man to tuck tail and run. Good thinking Mo, next year maybe Journey or myself can go with you and keep the bullies away. Merry Christmas.

  22. #57
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    BTW no offense to Mo, last thing you want to do is get invited to a XMas party at Shrink's and then get your butt whipped in front of everyone. Let's not judge his decision to stand down, maybe the guy that was snatching him around worked out or something, who knows? I was never able to do it but I guess there's a time for a man to tuck tail and run. Good thinking Mo, next year maybe Journey or myself can go with you and keep the bullies away. Merry Christmas.

    awwww the wanna be tough guy wants to instigate online. how adorable. the kids had an open invitation to come outside with me 2 on one. monatana and my buddy held me from doing anything to them. ive got respect for my pals, not something you'd understand.
    next year maybe you can come? you, however, wouldnt be as lucky.


  23. #58

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Mo , I thought you didn't want to fight?

    Now you're saying you asked them outside?

    That had to be a weird situation to be in, considering where you were and the distance you went just to have a good time.

    Was it a big scene?

  24. #59

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Wow, what's that all about? Actually it proves my point though, the guy who talks the most about kicking ass is always the last guy to do anything when a situation arises. Always been that way, probably always will be. The only guy I fear is the quiet guy that never says a word, he's the guy you better worry about. All I've read from you the last few years is how many people on these forums you wanted to kick their ass, mine included at one point, first time in person someone disrespects the fuck out of you, you find a reason to puss out. What a surprise.

    I know, you're safe now and back behind the keyboard, time to crank up more of the tough guy talk. I'm sure you're going to kick my ass again now too. Yawn.

  25. #60
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
    Mo , I thought you didn't want to fight?

    Now you're saying you asked them outside?

    That had to be a weird situation to be in, considering where you were and the distance you went just to have a good time.

    Was it a big scene?

    oh, i wanted to once the kid kept pushing it and pushing it. of course i wanted to....im a heterosxual male that was having beers. you dont put your hands on another man....certainly not more than once. all the guys said they would have probably laid the dude out, but my buddy grabbed me and montana pulled me away and calmed things down. yeah, when the dude told me he would kill me....i told him that he was more than welcome to get his brother and come on outside with just me. i said no scene, no nothing, but he declined and then started back up with me after i was removed from the situation. i was just chillin with montana and a couple guys and he walks back over, puts his arm around me, and tells me that im lucky his mom is there or he would kick my ass. the dude was fuckin bent....if it was at a bar and it wasnt kens fam, it would have been different. i handled things in a manner im happy with.

  26. #61

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    You handled things the right way. Fighting solves nothing.

  27. #62
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Wow, what's that all about? Actually it proves my point though, the guy who talks the most about kicking ass is always the last guy to do anything when a situation arises. Always been that way, probably always will be. The only guy I fear is the quiet guy that never says a word, he's the guy you better worry about. All I've read from you the last few years is how many people on these forums you wanted to kick their ass, mine included at one point, first time in person someone disrespects the fuck out of you, you find a reason to puss out. What a surprise.

    I know, you're safe now and back behind the keyboard, time to crank up more of the tough guy talk. I'm sure you're going to kick my ass again now too. Yawn.

    wow, whats that all about? look at you trying to be mr innocent haha. all you posted here, as usual, was your bullshit. i didnt back down from anyone...if you want the facts, ask montana how much i wanted to rip into both of them. takes a bigger man to show respect. fuckin them dudes up wouldnt have been a joke. you're all talk man....you put me down for what? for not smashing up 2 people that are in kens family? yeah, a real man would have beat the shit out of kens family members at his xmas party. you've always been a talking clown irish. blame your fuck ups on other people and run your mouth to me for doin the right thing. there wasnt a person there that thought i backed down or disrespected anyone....im a grown damn man, kid....i can handle myself. ive got class, chump....you dont. yawn all day while you sit behind your pc. these people saw, in person, what im about.

    you talk too much....just come the fuck on sometime and do what you do, kid.

  28. #63

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    ive got respect for my pals, not something you'd understand.


    Huh? Not standing up for yourself and allowing others to disrespect you over and over again is showing respect for your pals? How so? Or is it taking the easy way out? I think I know the answer. How about showing some respect for yourself next time? Not like you were allowed to stay on the property after the party anyway, LOL. Might as well have at least defended your honor if you got any.

    Look, frankly I've almost come to admire some yellow dudes. Sure it looks bad when they turn tail but at least they still got all their teeth the next morning. I don't care about you being a puss in real life, most of us called that long ago, I just hope you tone down all the internet tough guy talk now that we all heard first-hand what you're all about. Thanks.

  29. #64
    EOG Dedicated dirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 26, 2005
    Location
    Jawja
    Posts
    62,795

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Mo anyone with a Brain Knows you did what was right...don't let these fools rile ya up... It is Just a respect matter... You don't get into a Fight at the Hosts House... especially after you have traveled so far and Everything is on him..... Respect is something Many here don't have and never will....

  30. #65
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Respect for your pals? Not standing up for yourself and allowing others to disrepect you over and over again is showing respect for your pals? Or is it taking the easy way out? I think I know the answer. How about showing some respect for yourself next time? Not like you were allowed to stay on the property after the party anyway, LOL. Might as well have at least defended your honor if you got any.

    Look, frankly I've almost come to admire some yellow dudes. Sure it looks bad when they turn tail but at least they still got all their teeth the next morning. I don't care about you being a @@@@@ in real life, most of us called that long ago, I just hope you tone down all the internet tough guy talk now thay we all heard firsthand what you are all about. Thanks.

    as usual, you're full of shit. i mean really, you dont even pay your fuckin debts, much less do you know jack shit about honor. you've been scum from the day we first spoke and thats fine, thats on you. respect for the house im in and myself. kickin some drunk dudes ass isnt respecting myself. if you think it is, you need to grow the fuck up. as i said....you can bring your goofy self to my place anytime and see whats what. you dont know me, i showed that ive got class....you blame debts on little kids. what? shut the fuck up you instigating e-fag.

    you dont fight someones family members in their home. what the fuck is wrong with you? when that kid stole your money, did he also steal your honor? oh wait, that was you that lost the dough and you never had any honor. my mistake.

  31. #66
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by dirty View Post
    Mo anyone with a Brain Knows you did what was right...don't let these fools rile ya up... It is Just a respect matter... You don't get into a Fight at the Hosts House... especially after you have traveled so far and Everything is on him..... Respect is something Many here don't have and never will....


    true that man. most people are too selfish to have respect. all the cards were in my hands....i had the right to crush the dude and he didnt have the option to win any fight....and i let it go....more than once. tony asked me to...and thats good enough for me.


  32. #67

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Mo, why not wear a skirt to Ken's party next year, that way the bullies will know you can't stand up for yourself because you're "respecting your pals" again. I know some will bust your chops but frankly no shame in realizing you're outgunned. Just save me that whole business about "respecting your pals" though, you don't need a reason to be scared, not like you're the first dude to run from a fight.

  33. #68

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    I agree...impossible situation to fight in, if there ever is one....it's just weird to get called out like that, I've neevr had that happen, I am much different in person though and would probably laugh it off, like 'okay whatever' ...I've never been threatened though like that, I'm just thinking how weird it had to have felt to be at Ken's house and having somebody trash talking.

    You did the right thing for sure...fighting is overrated....weird how you ended up having somebody wanting to fight you for no reason, it's not like it was a college party.

  34. #69
    Banned mofome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24, 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    174,841

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Mo, why not wear a skirt to Ken's party next year, that way the bullies will know you can't stand up for yourself because you're "respecting your pals" again. I know some will bust your chops but frankly no shame in realizing you're outgunned. Just save me that whole business about "respecting your pals" though, you don't need a reason to be scared, not like you're the first dude to run from a fight.

    id tell ya that you're just embarrassing yourself here....but you've never had anyones respect to lose. carry on, cupcake. there isnt a person there that would suggest that i was scared of anyone, but you....well, you know more because you want my attention and you like to post as if you're a big shot. i know all about your kind....talkin, blamin others, no back bone.


  35. #70

    Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

    Come on Pat you wouldn't have fought in that spot, I know better....

    I can see it now : Shrink "Patrick McIrish just threw my nephew through the big screen"

    LOL oh boy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •