Christmas at The Shrinks - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas at The Shrinks

Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
    I agree...impossible situation to fight in, if there ever is one....it's just weird to get called out like that, I've neevr had that happen, I am much different in person though and would probably laugh it off, like 'okay whatever' ...I've never been threatened though like that, I'm just thinking how weird it had to have felt to be at Ken's house and having somebody trash talking.

You did the right thing for sure...fighting is overrated....weird how you ended up having somebody wanting to fight you for no reason, it's not like it was a college party.

the kid was drunk, he came over and started fuckin with me for no reason and his mom grabbed him because she didnt want me to do something to him. i told her that he didnt bother me and that he was fine. then he started taking it to another level for some reason. at first of course i was just laughin....he was just drunk and makin some jokes. i didnt like his hands on me, but i didnt care much. then he goes off with the threats and all...its just not easy to let it continue when you know you can make it stop. i think you've said that you dont really drink? man...its much harder after 8-9 shots and 10-15 beers.

:+excited-

all is well. honestly, i feel that i showed ken, tony, and that family more respect than what anyone could have reasonably hoped i could offer. being in that situation was ridiculous but i didnt let things get out of hand.

a fight would have proved nothing. i wasnt gonna kick someones ass because it would make a story on eog. the drama aint fome

SportsOptions/Line up with the pros

I just can't stand the internet tough guys, by far Mo is the worst of them all. Even when he was going to kick my ass, I didn't tell him how tough I was, I downplayed it. I told him I was pound for pound one of the bigger wimps around. I told him if given a chance I would be the first to walk away from a situation if I could. And that's the truth more of less. Once a man starts putting his hands on me though that's another story. If my pals can't keep that from happening than surely they will forgive me for defending myself. That's just me though, I was raised that way, you can take liberties with me and I will still walk away from you if you let me, you put your hands on me than that deal is over.

Anyway I am sure Ken appreciates it, don't get me wrong. But I find it amusing that the biggest and baddest MF'er on all these forums (if you asked him) to be the first to walk away and find an excuse not to throw. Exactly what I expected. I also expect another years worth of hearing just how vicious Mo is all over again, apparently he won't fight but he sure talks a good game. I've found that's usually the case, a man does one or the other, rarely both. 'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
    Come on Pat you wouldn't have fought in that spot, I know better....

I can see it now : Shrink "Patrick McIrish just threw my nephew through the big screen"

LOL oh boy.

maybe pat has no class. i used to give him some credit....but now im starting to believe the things ive heard about him. got to stand for something, i stand for the people i care about and the people that extend their kindness to me. appreciation is important.

Now I see why the family played football at William and Mary, sounds like Holtz was right after all, too many Marys and not enough Williams. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    I just can't stand the internet tough guys, by far Mo is the worst of them all. Even when he was going to kick my ass, I didn't tell him how tough I was, I downplayed it. I told him I was pound for pound one of the bigger wimps around. I told him if given a chance I would be the first to walk away from a situation if I could. And that's the truth more of less. Once a man starts putting his hands on me though that's another story. If my pals can't keep that from happening than surely they will forgive me for defending myself. That's just me though, I was raised that way, you can take liberties with me and I will still walk away from you if you let me, you put your hands on me than that deal is over.

Anyway I am sure Ken appreciates it, don't get me wrong. But I find it amusing that the biggest and baddest MF'er on all these forums (if you asked him) to be the first to walk away and find an excuse not to throw. Exactly what I expected. I also expect another years worth of hearing just how vicious Mo is all over again, apparently he won't fight but he sure talks a good game. I've found that's usually the case, a man does one or the other, rarely both. 'Nuff said.

you are the biggest of the internet 'tough guys'. you're all talk. no actual 'tough guy' would gain anything from droppin a couple drunk kids. you, on the other hand, would think it showed something. a real man knows that there is nothing to gain by hittin the dude. you would want to prove yourself because you're an inscure, lying, sack of dick. me? im cool man....i'll let it slide because my boy asked me to. if there was a real threat to someone, i would have been the first on it....this was the right decision here. you know you'll never be around here...so you can keep talkin. id love to have this talk in person, you would not. you have to be pretty insecure to instigate with me over this....
    well...
    obviously...

Now I see why the family played football at William and Mary, sounds like Holtz was right after all. Take it easy guys.

do you also see why you blamed your debts on a little kid and then never paid them? did that have something to do with william and mary or was it something having to do with what a big man you are?

Not instigating Mo, just telling you the truth. The fact you've suddenly got all sweet and thoughtful about fighting is awful convenient. For years you were going to f uc k up anything that so much dare look at you. You were the biggest and baddest in 51 states, you kicked ass and took names later. In fact you told us with a straight face you got so enraged you broke your own arm while fighting with others. LOL, now that was a classic! Of course when faced with a real life situation you tuck tail, stammer around about this high road crap and wimper about doing the right thing.

No problem Mo, like I said most of us called this one long ago, not surprised at all you've got a yellow streak. Most cowards talk real tough to try and scare folks away, they got no heart. If I'm around I won't let that happen next time, seriously dude, I always take up for friends in real life, won't let anyone embarrass you again either. Anyway I'll leave you alone now, you can go back to wowing the gang with all the e-stories of what a badass you are. Merry Christmas pansy.

Not instigating Mo, just telling you the truth. The fact you've suddenly got all sweet and wet about fighting is awful convenient. For years you were going to f uc k up anything that so much dare look at you. You were the biggest and baddest in 51 states, you kicked ass and took names later. In fact you told us with a straight face you got so enraged you broke your own arm while fighting with others. LOL! Now when faced with a real life situation you stammer around about this high road crap and wimper abput doing the right thing.

No problem Mo, like I said most of us called this one long ago, not surprised at all you've got a yellow streak. Most that do talk real tough to try and scare folks away, they got not heart. If I'm around I won't let that happen next time, seriously dude, been taking up for friends most of my life. Anyway I'll leave you alone now, you can go back to wowing the gang with all the e-stopries of what a badass you are.

i think this all comes down to one of two things.
    1) you have a man-crush on me
    2) you're jealous that im a man that you wish you were.

ive always said that my friends come first. ive always said that i wouldnt disrespect a friend. ive always said that i put my friends above myself. always. ive also said that if someone wanted to have some words in person, then they should choose them carefully if they're trying to be a tough guy. in this instance, i wasnt at a bar with some stranger, i was inivted into a home with a persons family. at no point is fighting an option...fact is, i made a good call and showed class to people that trusted me in their home. thats first rate man....thats what im about. no one there thought i was scared of anything....you just run your mouth because you want my attention. you got it...now you can leave. you keep saying you're done here....but you keep coming back. you're insecure...thats not the end of the world, but get some help man. get some self respect, you look like a fuck fool. you would fight your friends drunken family members even with your buds tellin ya to just let it go? and do it at their christmas party? haha cool man, thats bad ass. you're a gangsta homie. do your thing.

mo - you're hysterical.

I HAVE ONE QUESTION (WAS THIS AN ADULT PARTY OR A LATE NIGHT DAY CARE CENTER)

MO SAID (THE KID WAS DRUNK AND STARTED F-CKING WITH ME FOR NO REASON SO HIS (MOM) HIS (MOM) GRABBED HIM BECAUSE SHE DIDNT WANT TO SEE HIM GET HURT. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT THE LAST PARTY I WENT TO AND MY MOTHER WAS THERE I JUST GOT OUT OF KINDERGARTEN AND SHE THREW ME A PIZZA PARTY.WHO GOES TO A PARTY WITH THERE MOTHER MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY YOUNG CROWD

WE COULDNT SATY UP ANY LONGER SCARLET TONYS MOTHER CAME DOWN AND TOLD US TO LEAVE AND SAID THE DAY CARE CENTER IS CLOSED LETS GO KIDS FIND YOUR PARENTS ITS TIME TO LEAVE.

MO YOU DID THE RIGHT THING HOWEVER IF I WAS IN THAT SITUATION I WOULDNT HAVE MADE IT SO PUBLIC I WOULD HAVE SAID TO THE LETS TAKE A WALK AND JUST STRAIGHTEN IT OUT AWAY FROM THE GRUOP THEN YOU COULD HAVE TOLD HIM MAN TO MAN TO BACK OFF AND LETS JUST BE FRIENDS FOR THE NIGHT

MCIRISH IS A LOW LIFE BUM I WOULDNT EVEN LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS RAT BASTARD SAYS HE HAS LOST ALL HIS CREDABILITY IN THESE FORUMS.MCIRISH I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THIS TOPIC I DONT POST AT THE EOG SO I DONT FEEL LIKE LISTENING TO ANY OF YOUR BULLSHIT.

EOG Gadfly/Curmudgeon Jeff Jones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IDENTITY View Post
    mo - you're hysterical.
    And, God knows, we need more hysteria.

you guys are making more of this than it was...

there was no fight and no one really even raised their voices..

the young guys had alot to drink and mo did the right thing imo... simple as that..

plus it was a christmas party for friends and family.... and yes many moms where there.. thank mo..you were a man when it came to it!!

Mo, you took the high road... I respect you for that... the other dudes that had no class by starting shit with YOU at Kens house, should of been kicked out ASAP!!!! The way I look at it.. THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSE FOR TALKING SHIT OR TOUCHING SOMEONE IF YOUR DRUNK.. Mo,didnt one of those punks pull your hair? WHAT'S NEXT, YOU GETTING BITCH SLAPPED OR EVEN PUNCHED IN THE FACE ? NO FKING EXCUSE!!! THOSE GUYS SHOULD OF HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT!!!!! Mo, again, you have class and you showed respect towards your friends....... ALL THAT BEING SAID, I DONT CARE IF THEY WERE RELATED TO MOSES... YOU TOUCH, YOU GET TOUCHED BACK.. PEACE.

You guys are all homos... Actually, I'm just being jealous. The party sounds awesome. Wish I could have been there. Momma Montana kicking you guys out is classic..

Hope all you guys have a great holiday!

waiting on details of my agenda Ball Rash's Avatar

lmfao

mc irish calling anyone a coward is laughable at best.....the day you man up and pay your debt your "nephew" created that's the day you have stepped up and have evolved into a man.

until that happens your just a little coward running up tabs and then @@@@@ing out on paying them

have it your way merry christmas

EOG Gadfly/Curmudgeon Jeff Jones's Avatar

Has this thread become a total beating or what?

Shrink gives a Christmas party. All the self-styled machos get drunk. Then there are near-fights, almost fights, and just-prevented-in-the-nick-of-time fights.

Then the most bellicose posters proclaim they were just there as peacemakers.

Then everybody "respects" each other as a man and "for doing the right thing."

Gosh, thank goodness, nobody got hurt. I would like to attribute the detente at the end to the Spirit of Christmas, but I have a feeling the Spirits of Alcohol might have had more to do with this adventure.

I have a feeling that Scarlet told Ken "there will be no more Christmas parties"

hey tony, when you gonna get xmas party pictures up? woops, just saw hittdogs thread about em.

Quote Originally Posted by waco View Post
    I have a feeling that Scarlet told Ken "there will be no more Christmas parties"
    and ... not in my basement he won't

you guys are making more of this than it was...
    On EOG? Surely you jest!

Quote Originally Posted by Sound of Silence View Post
    On EOG? Surely you jest!

:+textinb3 :+textinb3

Facts:

1:There were several drunk distant cousins of my wife who were just begging to get beaten up...

2:If it weren't for the fact that mofome showed some "class" by not hurting these guys, the party would have had an abrupt and sad ending...

3:The Glue demonstated the hospitality that we give our guests despite Scarlett being angry and embarrassed...

4:When it was all said and done, we had a great time and mofome is always welcomed back any time he wants...

He did NOTHING wrong and only a COWARD would have thrown the first punch as these two cousins could barely stand up...

Merry Christmas

THE SHRINK

Quote Originally Posted by THE SHRINK View Post
    Facts:

1:There were several drunk distant cousins of my wife who were just begging to get beaten up...

2:If it weren't for the fact that mofome showed some "class" by not hurting these guys, the party would have had an abrupt and sad ending...

3:The Glue demonstated the hospitality that we give our guests despite the anger that Scarlett was experiencing...

4:When it was all said and done, we had a great time and mofome is always welcomed back anytime he wants...

He did NOTHING wrong and only a COWARD would have thrown the first punch as these two cousins could barely stand up...

Merry Christmas

THE SHRINK

werd to big bird. as i said, ive been there. hell, if hadnt been drinkin for 5 hours on the way down and then gettin ripped at the party i wouldnt have even replied....but i was having a great time and reacted more than i even should have. but....things went as they should have considering. the dudes went home. i dont think getting fucked up and making a mistake, at a family members house, should result in you getting hurt. i mean if there is a place that you should always be 100% safe, its with friends and family.
    those kids drank a ton more than they should have....ive been there myself.

btw, the glue has an amazing house and two awesome dogs. i was impressed by everything. even his lady is quite lovely....oooo la la.

Any chance we can get some pictures from this party?

Sounded like a blast. Montana always walking around snapping shots and nothing from this event.

Nice restraint Mo

Shrink ya bastad. Next year invite a whole house full of us..

Haha .... you bastard TTP. I don't remember why but this is back when Mo and I were at war. I was really going overboard trying to instigate for some reason.

So when is the EOG Christmas party at EOG MIke's place?

great thread

Default КАк выбрать хороший хостинг

Как выбрать хороший хостинг для достойного сайта Хостинг* Выбор хостинга — это также как выбор жены: до свадьбы она одна, после свадьбы – другая и, самое главное, чужая всегда лучше! ( Drug) Количество компаний, предоставляющих услуги хостинга по данным крупнейшего русскоязычного каталога хостинг-провайдеров hostobzor.ru на 20.04.2011 более 1000, с большой долей уверенности могу сказать, что это лишь небольшая часть. Какую же компанию выбрать пользователю для размещения своего сайта из тысяч. Как найти ту единственную, которая его устроит. В Интернете на эту тему написано уже немало статей и я слышал немало теорий, начиная от того, что выбирать нужно только компании с собственным датацентром и заканчивая той, что выбирать нужно компанию, у которой в названии не присутствует слово «хост». Лично я могу поспорить с обеими теориями. На истину в конечной инстанции не претендую, но, тем не менее, проделав полный путь от потребителя услуг хостинга, до владельца подобной компании, определенный опыт имею. Итак, я постараюсь дать некоторые рекомендации, которые можно проверить тем или иным образом.

Default КАк выбрать хороший хостинг

Как выбрать хороший хостинг для достойного сайта Хостинг* Выбор хостинга — это также как выбор жены: до свадьбы она одна, после свадьбы – другая и, самое главное, чужая всегда лучше! ( Drug) Количество компаний, предоставляющих услуги хостинга по данным крупнейшего русскоязычного каталога хостинг-провайдеров hostobzor.ru на 20.04.2011 более 1000, с большой долей уверенности могу сказать, что это лишь небольшая часть. Какую же компанию выбрать пользователю для размещения своего сайта из тысяч. Как найти ту единственную, которая его устроит. В Интернете на эту тему написано уже немало статей и я слышал немало теорий, начиная от того, что выбирать нужно только компании с собственным датацентром и заканчивая той, что выбирать нужно компанию, у которой в названии не присутствует слово «хост». Лично я могу поспорить с обеими теориями. На истину в конечной инстанции не претендую, но, тем не менее, проделав полный путь от потребителя услуг хостинга, до владельца подобной компании, определенный опыт имею. Итак, я постараюсь дать некоторые рекомендации, которые можно проверить тем или иным образом.

Time flies.....miss Ken. Made a lot of money with him. The ending hurt more ways than one. Spent 3 hours going through old posts. RIP Glaken.