Christmas at The Shrinks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas at The Shrinks

Default Christmas at The Shrinks

First off, what an impressive house, it was an amazing place. The first thing i did was walk in, ask for ken, and he was a pleasure from the moment my buds and i walked in. he took me straight to the beer and then i got to meet tony montana!! what a great fucking guy, even though he got softed on me and passed out while i was still drinking. i was drinking till 5am, tony didnt make it much past 1.

then i walked the guy up to his house and watched him stumble up his steps with a big old smile....haha amazing guy. tony was worth the trip by himself. Then i got to meet Glue, Ty, and B-nutz....awesome, awesome, and awesome. Ty and B were a fuckin great time and are a couple awesome guys. they're guys id hang out with all the time if i lived near by. the big glue took my buds and i in an we drank and talked till 5am. Much thanks to him and his lovely wife for having us and dropping us back at our car in the morning.

Much thanks to Ken for the invite. i had a great time despite having one little guy call me a pussy 3 times, and another guy tuggin on my hair, tell me he was going to kill me, and then after it was settled, walk back over and tell me im lucky his mom was there or he would be kicking my ass. phew, i lucked out. that was one of the more interesting parts of the night. odd to drive 5 hours to see some buds and have to deal with 2 people like that. as a heterosexual man, its not easy not to smash people who are instigating for no reason, but i had to show my respect to the family and friends.

I was planning on staying with big kenbo, but the wife wouldnt have it, so ken set us up with the Glue and that was pretty cool. The glue has a fucking great house and he treated us like people hes known his entire life. i appreciate the gesture very much.

overall, it was a great time. i got to help the help, make some new buds, meet some people that i was excited to see, and it was well worth the 5 hour drive down.

merry christmas guys.

Default Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

wow mo - almost 2 fightS? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IDENTITY View Post
    wow mo - almost 2 fightS? LOL

the two kids (brothers) were lookin for them, they were lucky that i respect Tony and Ken. it happens, they were drunk.

What caused the disagreement?

mo why were they calling you names?

it was nice to meet you and your boys mo... had a great time last night thanks to the shrink and scarlett.... MERRY CHRISTMAS

Blog Entries

Id, Journey no offense but do either of you get out much? it was a party peolple were drinking shit happens. draw the picture. you two seem starved for details regarding a situation that two adults should be able to draw a simple conclusion to.

They were not posters....so lets move along

Mo glad you had a good time but who won the bench press contest you or Jman

What?

He posted some of the details (so did Shrink) , this is a forum...excuse me for responding to a post. lol

i disagree AA. its highly unusual 2 fights almost break out at a xmas party..so just curious why it would start.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost Allright View Post
    Id, Journey no offense but do either of you get out much? it was a party peolple were drinking shit happens. draw the picture. you two seem starved for details regarding a situation that two adults should be able to draw a simple conclusion to.

I've been out drinking many times and nobody has ever tried to pick a fight with me, I dont think the question was that unusual.

I think your post back was antagonistic and for no reason.

No doubt any party you have 200 people and booze there will be some that want to act like tough guys and want to start trouble, and they usually want to show off and challenge the toughest guy at the party which im sure was mo.

too bad you ran into those two guys....Def. a shocker. Everybody I talked to while there sure wasnt the tough guy type:+textinb3 . Glad ya kept your cool.

Blog Entries

agree to disagree.... if you two need every detail ...carry on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wrigley View Post
    No doubt any party you have 200 people and booze there will be some that want to act like tough guys and want to start trouble, and they usually want to show off and challenge the toughest guy at the party which im sure was mo.

they NEED to know..who am i to judge....wrigs if we don't cross paths merry christmas to you and your family.

they NEED to know..who am i to judge....wrigs if we don't cross paths merry christmas to you and your family.
    Same to you AA

Why you gotta throw insults AA?

I don't NEED to know shit...I asked a question in response to his post.

No offense but do you get out much?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
    I've been out drinking many times and nobody has ever tried to pick a fight with me, I dont think the question was that unusual.

I think your post back was antagonistic and for no reason.

not antagonistic more like gee come on you need a picture drawn? but yeah i have no reason to ask the question. but i have been imformed it is a forum. i will move aside.

aa no problem. we're all entitled to our opinion, sir.

Blog Entries

Why you gotta throw insults AA?

I don't NEED to know shit...I asked a question in response to his post.

No offense but do you get out much?

you of all people ask that question about getting out......and where is the insult? if your asking you NEED to know, right? Don't get upset for me stating the obvious. I do appologize if i hit a nerve. merry Christmas!!!

Blog Entries

aa no problem. we're all entitled to our opinion, sir.

merry christmas ID.

merry xmas to you and yours as well my friend.

No nerve was hit, it just amazes me how often people insult people they dont know just to be cool.

Merry Christmas

Glad you had a good time MO

What caused the disagreement?

the two dudes are in kens family, i dont want to go into any more details because i dont want to embarrass anyone on the board. there was nothing we disagreed about. the one dude put his hands on me a couple times, talked a lot of shit, threatened to kill me and some more. they're lucky im a kind person. it wasnt something i should have had to deal with, but it happens. overall, the group of people was great.

sheesh. threatened to kill ya? that is insane!!!!

merry xmas to you and yours as well my friend.
    Merry xmas ID we have a playoff game tonight wash at minn winner will get the last spot since wash host dallas next week and Dallas will sit alot of starters who are injured.

yes wrigs i am playing minny very heavy, sir.

sheesh. threatened to kill ya? that is insane!!!!

true.

EOG Gadfly/Curmudgeon Jeff Jones's Avatar

Wasn't "Christmas At The Shrinks" a blockbuster Hollywood movie title in the '80's?

i just dont get why someone would say that to someone else? you mustve done somethin to cause him to say that!

One word.... WOW

Sorry to hear that.

i just dont get why someone would say that to someone else? you mustve done somethin to cause him to say that!
    How can you say that? Does everything bad happen for a reason?

Mo is good people!

i suppose he was trying to defend his little brother, im not sure. i didnt insult either of them and then the one kid is calling me this and that and i had to walk away. then the other kid, who was causing some little problems earlier (pullin on my hair and shit)came up and made that threat....i had to walk away again. then that kid went out of his way to come over to me Again and he made another threat that i just had to take. it wasnt easy, but it was the right decision. he was hammered.