You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec. - Page 3
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 105 of 1194

Thread: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

  1. #71

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan View Post
    I DON'T KNOW HIS EXACT REASONS BUT, FISHEAD QUIT JUST DAYS AFTER WE ALL WERE TOLD OUR PAY WOULD BE CUT IN HALF.
    Thanks J.

    Some coincidence...

  2. #72

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    SPEAKING OF OWING- RICK ALLEC OWES ME $2,000 FOR THE EQUIPEMNT I BOUGHT.

  3. #73

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan View Post
    I DON'T KNOW HIS EXACT REASONS BUT, FISHEAD QUIT JUST DAYS AFTER WE ALL WERE TOLD OUR PAY WOULD BE CUT IN HALF.
    I thought he left to work on his "turning corn into fuel" plans.:+textinb3

  4. #74

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Yo Brother Fuc.

  5. #75

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post
    I am here to welcome all the former RX members.

    Join the party here as RX goes down the toilet.
    Change your avatar and respond to the email I sent like 3 days ago. F aggot.

  6. #76

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    JMan...while you're doing a Q&A session...

    1) Who's the biggest chump of a mod at the RX?

    2) have you ever seen XPanda's titties?

  7. #77

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by fucnluc View Post
    He already threatened Wil and TheRx for some type of lawsuit for posting his personal information in a post. If I misread that than ignore me.
    I never mentioned word one about a lawsuit. I don't know where you got that from?

  8. #78
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2005
    Location
    Corruptafornia
    Posts
    37,874

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Could not run over here faster to read this stuff, who needs foots with this kind of drama on a Saturday afternoon, great stuff...

  9. #79

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    man this is a feeding frenzy.

    its like someone threw a bologna sandwich to a bunch of starved lunatics in an insane asylum.

  10. #80

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by sl55 View Post
    WHAT AUTHORITIES,THIS IS PRETTY BAD IF SNITCH MAGOO HERE IS PASSING OUT PRIVALIDGED INFO TO THE WRONG PEOPLE!DON'T FORGET HE WAS PRIVY TO ALOT OF MEMBERS INFO.I HOPE SOMEBODY TAKES THEIR FUCKIN BLINDERS OFF BEFORE JOURNEY EXPOSES EVERY BOOKIE HE KNOWS.
    SNITCHED??? THATS FUNNY...I NEVER SNITCHED, I WAS THREATENED AND EXPLOITED BECAUSE OF MY JOB.

    WAKE UP

  11. #81

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan View Post
    SPEAKING OF OWING- RICK ALLEC OWES ME $2,000 FOR THE EQUIPEMNT I BOUGHT.
    what kind of stuff did you buy?


    lets hear some behind the scenes shit at the RX? Air shit out son!!!

  12. #82

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by fucnluc View Post
    Change your avatar and respond to the email I sent like 3 days ago. F aggot.
    So much for commenting on the "quality" posters coming over...

  13. #83
    Another Day, Another Dollar The General's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 19, 2005
    Location
    A real precarious world.....
    Posts
    53,397

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by blue edwards View Post
    dude, i forgot about that pager. that was a classic

    I did take care if the pager issue myself, for the records. :D

  14. #84

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by blue edwards View Post
    yes...

    dont forget dante too...he came back but, that was weird.

    Blue I came back to help them with newbees that are registering now due to the high season ...its just a temp thing until the SB... not exactly sure what is going on here with Jman but I will miss the guy ..... please do not try to bring ME in the drama here...I always thought highly of you not sure why you feel the need to try to insinuate i came back due to jman leaving, that is false... I had NO idea he was going to leave until last week...thats my only post on this ...as I hate drama and always feel everyone should get along...I hope cooler heads prevail here

  15. #85

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Blue I came back to help them with newbees that are registering now due to the high season ...its just until after the SB... not exactly sure what is going on here with Jman but I will miss the guy ..... please do not try to bring ME in the drama here...I always thought highly of you not sure why you feel the need to try to say i came back due to jman leaving... I had NO idea he was going to leave until last week
    I don't think Blue meant anything in a negative way about you I think you misread what he meant.

  16. #86

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Blue I came back to help them with newbees that are registering now due to the high season ...its just a temp thing until after the SB... not exactly sure what is going on here with Jman but I will miss the guy ..... please do not try to bring ME in the drama here...I always thought highly of you not sure why you feel the need to try to insinuate i came back due to jman leaving... I had NO idea he was going to leave until last week

    dante, not insunuating that you came back because of jman leaving...just wondering why the resignation, then the re-hire. that's all.

  17. #87
    Mofome, teazemans little helper teazeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20, 2006
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I did take care if the pager issue myself, for the records. :D




    god i wished you hadn't put that issue to rest, hell it's been going for at least 4 or 5 yrs.

  18. #88

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    My avatar is perfect for todays events and I will return the mail Fuc.

    Awesome game last night.

  19. #89

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by roach23 View Post
    JMan...while you're doing a Q&A session...

    1) Who's the biggest chump of a mod at the RX?

    2) have you ever seen XPanda's titties?
    BIGGEST CHUMP? WELL THEY ALL WILL HATE ME FOR TURNING (DEEP DOWN THOUGH THEY KNEW I WASN'T HAPPY) AND HAD TALKED ABOUT LEAVING FOR THE PAST MONTH.

    SPORTSAVANT IS A 'CAPTITALIST'... I UNDERSTAND WHY HE STARTED EDITING ME, BUT HE KNOWS WHAT HE TOLD ME AND HOW HE FELT.

    REMEMBER I TALKED TO THESE GUYS DAILY FOR 5 YEARS SO THIS IS A BIT WEIRD. THEY KNOW I WAS THE POSTER THOUGH . EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE STAYED GREAT HAD RICK NOT COME ALONG....HE RUINED IT.

    I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH HOW MUCH I CAN'T STAND WHAT HE DID TO THE SITE...MAYBE IN THE LONG RUN IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT TO THE OWNERS WHO MAKE THE BIG MONEY...BUT FROM A MOD STANDPOINT RICK RUINED IT.

  20. #90

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    I just got an email from Wil stating with Jmans sudden departure I have now been promoted to full time mod...



  21. #91

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by roach23 View Post
    what kind of stuff did you buy?


    lets hear some behind the scenes shit at the RX? Air shit out son!!!
    I BOUGHT MORE TVS AND A THIRD COMPUTER AS I WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE NEEDED.

  22. #92

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I did take care if the pager issue myself, for the records. :D
    The pager is kind of like George Constanza and his raisins that the 'new' kramer ate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  23. #93

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neverbeanother7 View Post
    So much for commenting on the "quality" posters coming over...
    Shut up, I'm not coming over here so you don't have to worry about me taking down your stupid threads like that one crying about the Jets.

    You said action would be taken in another thread, I read into it as a lawsuit. Relax, I said I could have misunderstood.

    Regardless, this thread is about Journeyman.

  24. #94

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post
    I just got an email from Wil stating with Jmans sudden departure I have now been promoted to full time mod...



    Wasn't that the final prophecy in the bible?? The end of the world is upon us.

  25. #95

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    ALL THE MODS MADE DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF MONEY, AND I GUARANTEE A FEW WOULD BE SHOCKED AT WHAT I WAS GETTING.

  26. #96

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by fucnluc View Post
    Shut up, I'm not coming over here so you don't have to worry about me taking down your stupid threads like that one crying about the Jets.

    You said action would be taken in another thread, I read into it as a lawsuit. Relax, I said I could have misunderstood.

    Regardless, this thread is about Journeyman.
    Don't let the door hit in your yankee cap,poser wearing ass.

  27. #97

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by blue edwards View Post
    dante, not insunuating that you came back because of jman leaving...just wondering why the resignation, then the re-hire. that's all.

    I left due to neteller being gone , I did not think I would be betting anymore since that stupid Bill passed

    so I said why be around it if I can not bet,... but I still like to bet my small games and could not leave the forum as I had a ton of friends there ...so I never really left ..then the this thing came up with greeting newbees and helping them around the site during this busy season time..which , since im a people person I enjoy doing.... thats the truth....

  28. #98

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    JMan...what are the shit no-pay books that Rick wanted all the mods to pump?

    So Wil is a "yes man" who leads unknowing posters to scam books?

  29. #99

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Hopefully TT leaves that shit hole soon too.

  30. #100

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by roach23 View Post
    JMan...what are the shit no-pay books that Rick wanted all the mods to pump?

    So Wil is a "yes man" who leads unknowing posters to scam books?

    Sportsbook

    and fuck yes....

  31. #101

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    I left due to neteller being gone , I did not think I would be betting anymore since that stupid Bill passed

    so I said why be around it if I can not bet,... but I still like to bet my small games and could not leave the forum as I had a ton of friends there ...so I never really left ..then the this thing came up with greeting newbees and helping them around the site during this busy season time..which , since im a people person I enjoy doing.... thats the truth....
    Dante as the RX's liason for newbies...do you feel comfortable recommending to them to post up at "scam no-pay" books that Journey said Rick is making you promote?

  32. #102

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by roach23 View Post
    JMan...what are the shit no-pay books that Rick wanted all the mods to pump?

    So Wil is a "yes man" who leads unknowing posters to scam books?

    Give me a J-....Give me a U, Give me a S, Give me a T, Give me a BET.com......

    What does it spell??????

  33. #103

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    JMAN-Don't worry about getting another job cause blue edwards said he got you all set up for your new job working at Wall-Mart..ha..ha..

  34. #104
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 01, 2005
    Location
    syracuse
    Posts
    9,707

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    who said they could beat me
    who said they could win?
    /
    \

  35. #105

    Default Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post

    and fuck yes....


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •