The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May... - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
Results 246 to 277 of 277

Thread: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

  1. #246
    EOG FOUNDER THE SHRINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 19, 2005
    Location
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Posts
    36,107

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Sorry guys but we are not going to tolerate this...

    To the dumpster...

    I consider both The General and Dirty to be my Friends...

    THE SHRINK

  2. #247

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Kenny...People have different opinions on other people. Dirty has treated a ton of people badly during his tenure.

  3. #248
    EOG Veteran Santo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,082

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    I'm late to this, I don't have the time to read these forums much any more.. Unfortunately it's now in the dump, but hopefully the parties involved will see it.

    That said, I enjoyed meeting both General and Dirty (and Glaken, Pioneer, Ken and some others) at the Nugget a few years ago, and I've had several conversations on-line with both over the years. I wish you both nothing but the best for the future, and hopefully our paths will cross again some day.

    Cheers,

    ~S

  4. #249

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    At minimum for now. I'm struggling with a good response about this matter.

    Ken has treated me sooo very well during the time we worked together. Ken is one of the most generous men I have ever been associated with. I want to thank him dearly for if not for him, none of these discussions would be taking place. I remember all the good times and have repeatedly and directly told Ken that I would NEVER be able and pay him back for the opportunity and education and I hope that as time passes, the new mods develop the same relationship. Ken and I became very close and all I can say is he has treated me as a man and without him, my duties served on forums would not have happened to this extent. I thank Peep for his giving me a chance. I haven't finished but I am having trouble putting into words just how much I care about so many of you.


    Scarlett. I don't know where to begin.

    I will though.

    Seriously? General no question your a good guy but this thread is as gay as it gets..

    ps new mods suckass, I have 4 posts that are not yet appearing and have apparently been deleted... Each was posted in my own thread as well... GARBAGE...

  5. #250

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak7 View Post
    Seriously? General no question your a good guy but this thread is as gay as it gets..

    ps new mods suckass, I have 4 posts that are not yet appearing and have apparently been deleted... Each was posted in my own thread as well... GARBAGE...
    Kodiak, I am not sure about all of your posts nor the other moderators, but I can say I have never denied any of your posts yet, and this one is the only one I see that is awaiting approval...

  6. #251

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    thanks blondie.. The posts were made three days ago.. Still not in my thread responding to garbage my mariah.. No biggie, take care and have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

  7. #252

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak7 View Post
    thanks blondie.. The posts were made three days ago.. Still not in my thread responding to garbage my mariah.. No biggie, take care and have a safe and enjoyable weekend!
    No problem Kodiak. I do not see them in there now, so not sure what happened to them....

    Sometimes we might overlook the posts if we use the new posts button at the top. IF there is a lot of activity it can make it to the next page before we get a chance to see it....

    You have a safe and fun one as well!

  8. #253
    Another Day, Another Dollar The General's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 19, 2005
    Location
    A real precarious world.....
    Posts
    53,397

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    I'm late to this, I don't have the time to read these forums much any more.. Unfortunately it's now in the dump, but hopefully the parties involved will see it.

    That said, I enjoyed meeting both General and Dirty (and Glaken, Pioneer, Ken and some others) at the Nugget a few years ago, and I've had several conversations on-line with both over the years. I wish you both nothing but the best for the future, and hopefully our paths will cross again some day.

    Cheers,

    ~S

    Thanks Buddy. I'll miss ya.

    Kodiak, no problem man. True words spoken.

  9. #254

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    General...We always considered you an honest and honorable man.

    Dirty...We considered you a card sharp like us bastards.

    The Old Gang liked both of you guys...even though you banned us.

    Kick ass fellows!!!!

  10. #255
    EOG Dedicated dirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 26, 2005
    Location
    Jawja
    Posts
    62,795

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    I'm late to this, I don't have the time to read these forums much any more.. Unfortunately it's now in the dump, but hopefully the parties involved will see it.

    That said, I enjoyed meeting both General and Dirty (and Glaken, Pioneer, Ken and some others) at the Nugget a few years ago, and I've had several conversations on-line with both over the years. I wish you both nothing but the best for the future, and hopefully our paths will cross again some day.

    Cheers,

    ~S


    Thanks for the Kind words Santo... Just now seeing this.....It was a pleasure to meet you pal and Hope to do it again someday... I am still on MSN if you ever want to chat




    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
    General...We always considered you an honest and honorable man.

    Dirty...We considered you a card sharp like us bastards.

    The Old Gang liked both of you guys...even though you banned us.

    Kick ass fellows!!!!

    Thanks Clover... always liked you to buddy.... be good

  11. #256
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 18, 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    46,873

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak7 View Post
    Seriously? General no question your a good guy but this thread is as gay as it gets..

    ps new mods suckass, I have 4 posts that are not yet appearing and have apparently been deleted... Each was posted in my own thread as well... GARBAGE...

    Kodiak, you suckass... You created 50 ghosts across the street and your plays lose money every season. You are no one to judge

  12. #257

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Best of luck Chris......you still owe me some moonshine....I will never forget!!!!

  13. #258
    EOG Dedicated dirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 26, 2005
    Location
    Jawja
    Posts
    62,795

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Good to see you ole buddy..... Hope all has been well

  14. #259
    EOG Dedicated kidslick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    4,292

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...


  15. #260

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by FrancisSollozzo View Post
    hard to foresee EOG getting better from this day on , maybe it can tread water ?
    Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    What are you people smoking? You think that EOG is going to fail cuz two Mods leave?

    In a year no one will remember these two. That is life. Times change. People move on.

    I have seen this time and again in the corporate world. Someone high up the ladder leaves and everyone thinks the company is gonna go to hell. Rarely does that happen.

    This place is bigger than any one, two, or three hundred people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego74 View Post
    With all due respect Travis, I STRONGLY disagree with that statement



  16. #261

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by TONY MONTANA View Post
    I can tell you this much fellas....I think of them both as an extended part of my family for the last 3 years.

    They are both great guys and I hope to see them at an EOG BLAST or somewhere down the line.
    They both have treated me well...I wish them luck in whatever path they choose.
    Who's who in that pic? All of you fuckers need to see Jenny Craig, jesus gross! Eat a goddamn salad once in a while.

  17. #262

    Thumbs down Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by batemanpatrickl View Post
    Am I the only one that is thrilled about Dirty leaving? The dude is an unhappy mess and he takes it out on people that disagree with him. Genny Pete is okay but both of these jokers need a dose of reality.
    BINGO! When the "general" (in his fucking dreams), had disputes, in another life, he came off like Audie Murphy. Now that I see him I realize his mil. time was mostly as a NG fill in at best. All his bullshit re. extended svc., is just that BS.

  18. #263

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    gofur - no need to bash the general. he is a good, honorable man. he served this country and made us all proud. you probably never even served.

  19. #264

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by gofur876 View Post
    Who's who in that pic? All of you fuckers need to see Jenny Craig, jesus gross! Eat a goddamn salad once in a while.

    HEY MAN WE ALL ATE A LOT THAT WEEKEND.....

    DIRTY/GENERAL/TONY....

    WHAT A DICK!!!:+textinb3

  20. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 18, 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    46,873

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    What are you people smoking? You think that EOG is going to fail cuz two Mods leave?

    In a year no one will remember these two. That is life. Times change. People move on.

    I have seen this time and again in the corporate world. Someone high up the ladder leaves and everyone thinks the company is gonna go to hell. Rarely does that happen.

    This place is bigger than any one, two, or three hundred people.


    Wow did you call it? Great call OSU...

    EOG's traffic has more than doubled since last year

  21. #266

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by gynecologist View Post
    Wow did you call it? Great call OSU...

    EOG's traffic has more than doubled since last year
    EOG is kicking ass and taking names. There are 100 reasons for EOG's rise to the top of forum world but the main reason is the ownership. Kens decision making and leadership keep EOG on the rise.

    1. Ken rehires Mo (and voila EOG is king of the hill)

    2. Ken hires Raiders as a Project Manager

    3. Ken encourages Froggy to stay around

    4. Ken hires Mods that everyone thought he was crazy to hire

    5. Ken is honest, open, and communicative with the posters


    Those are just a few of the examples why EOG is the best.

  22. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 18, 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    46,873

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    I tell Ken all the time that he's been making the all the right moves lately..

  23. #268

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    365 days ago I switched teams....this place took forever to get a response back to a post, that was a huge downer for me when I came here...I was so used to rapid fire replies...not that way anymore.


    91023i2ndw;l

  24. #269

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    EOG is kicking ass and taking names. There are 100 reasons for EOG's rise to the top of forum world but the main reason is the ownership. Kens decision making and leadership keep EOG on the rise.

    1. Ken rehires Mo (and voila EOG is king of the hill)

    2. Ken hires Raiders as a Project Manager

    3. Ken encourages Froggy to stay around

    4. Ken hires Mods that everyone thought he was crazy to hire

    5. Ken is honest, open, and communicative with the posters


    Those are just a few of the examples why EOG is the best.
    EOG is a fantastic board. No question.


  25. #270

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by THE SHRINK View Post
    Effective June 1st, 2008, The General and Dirty will no longer be moderators at EOG. They have submitted letters of resignation and will be pursuing other avenues that have opened for them.

    I consider both Pete and Chris to be close friends of mine. They have been an integral part of EOG for the past three years. They will be missed.

    I am grateful for their dedication in helping EOG grow and prosper.

    For the time being, there will be no Head Moderator...

    The following four posters have been promoted to moderators effective immediately, helping to fill the giant hole that is left behind...

    1-Ego

    2-Jimmy Hoffa

    3-Reload

    4-Blondie

    The General and Dirty both intend to continue posting on EOG after May 31st.

    They will ALWAYS have a posting home here. Their hard work, passion, and dedication to EOG will NEVER be forgotten....

    Let's also be thankful for Jimmy Hoffa, Ego, Reload, and Blondie for accepting their new responsibilities to EOG...

    Thanks everyone...

    Sincerely,

    THE
    SHRINK
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rY0WxgSXdEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  26. #271
    EOG Dedicated Wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02, 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,249

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    what's this about?
    when in doubt take the dog

  27. #272

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Hustle View Post
    what's this about?
    Are you dense or do you not travel beyond this forum holy hell...

    I am the last of the four remaining moderators listed here and I am now gone.

  28. #273

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Good bump blondie....wade you didnt know she was gone?

  29. #274

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    Thanks

  30. #275
    EOG Dedicated Wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02, 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,249

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    i rarely leave the asylum. it still says eog staff.
    when in doubt take the dog

  31. #276

    Default Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

    blondie congrats on 46k posts...

  32. #277
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 08, 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11

    Default магазин рыболов каталог товаров

    Почтенные читатели форума forums.eog.com! Представляем Вам интернет прейскурант стоящих интернет магазинов, где можно найти интересующий Вас товар. Вот одно из предложений находящихся в сети интернет: ЗИМНЯЯ ОДЕЖДА В ИНТЕРНЕТ-МАГАЗИНАХ а таковых сотни тысяч. Как сделать верный выбор? Читаем каталог и хладнокровно независимо определяемся с предпочтением. Приписка: Пожалуйста гуру инет форумов и модераторов не банить наш топик, просто-напросто это предложение которое отдельных читателей может заинтересовать

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •