Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Smile Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Quote Originally Posted by gynecologist View Post
    Didn't Spreadbeater go on a big slide right before Clip Joint's disappearance?

I quit posting and cut him off from my plays which he was passing off as his own. Needless to say spreadbeater ripped me to shreds on the forums after that, now everyone knows why. Then spreadbeater's own plays were a disaster, he did not even know lineups, and was losing over and over by 20-30 points. Nailed doug bad on some action points. I told Clip what was going on, knowing most likely outcome. He laughed and said I am pressing up. Oops.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Default Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    Not the Hadji........

Surely not.
    Hadji? hahahahha... ok cracker...

Quote Originally Posted by TTinCO View Post
    I've got mixed feelings about his situation. My gut says that was more a result of a business model gone bad and at least in part due to being stiffed for a LOT of $$$ by someone mentioned above.

From what I've heard, he still trying to get himself out of the hole that he got stuck in, but that's probably easier said than done. It's not like he pulled an Aces Gold or Camelot & vanished into the night(I don't think)
    Not so fast Terry. The dude can be seen out 3-4 nights per week at all the San Jose hot spots. If he would quit the drugs, alcohol, and partying he might be able to start to pay some of the people back.

He is no better than Jman on this deal.

OF? When you say Clip Joint got him good. You mean stiffed him big time, right. Did it break Lenny because he laid it off?

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    He posted a pic of 15-20k cash - it was a legit photo - this was in full melt down mode but it was real - the guy may not be Bill Gates but he has the money
    absolutely pathetic he doesn't pay off his debt. fucking loser.

Fine, but he's still a nerd
    indisputable.

Quote Originally Posted by oldirtyku View Post
    Hadji? hahahahha... ok cracker...
    Your boys arent stiffs are they?

No way the Hadji Bros would stiff anyone.

Not so fast Terry. The dude can be seen out 3-4 nights per week at all the San Jose hot spots. If he would quit the drugs, alcohol, and partying he might be able to start to pay some of the people back.

If that's the case, it's news to me. I spent 3 months down there & never did see him-but by no means does that imply that you aren't right.

Money Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Lay it out Cowboy.

Slash and burn, tonight it all comes out...

Unhappy Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

No, I heard Lenny got desperate, extended credit way out and got a huge run of no pays, got even furthur bad. I was working with him on some horses and he seemed dazed and confused, we went way back, but I had to turn my back on him knowing what was going to happen. One you rarely hear about is Fast Eddie from Premeire. I heard he left in the night with a big bag of money. I think like everyone else says, Lenny just got screwed and had nowhere to turn.

but frog - isn't it possible clip was making up the amount of money he was wagering? i mean its not easy at all to find a credit shop who will take 5-6 figure plays....i never heard of such a thing.

and isn't spreadbeater the POS who kills animals? he is a clown i thought...hard to believe he is part of a betting ring which lost a half a million dollars. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TTinCO View Post
    If that's the case, it's news to me. I spent 3 months down there & never did see him-but by no means does that imply that you aren't right.
    I was there 10 days and saw him out with his wife 4 of them.

He is a regular at Prive.

He loves a lil powder.

He blows money left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    OF? When you say Clip Joint got him good. You mean stiffed him big time, right. Did it break Lenny because he laid it off?

I never asked Lenny about the details, but when Clip disappeared Lenny just shit bricks and seemed mentally out of it. Like he was in a trance. Not my kind of deal to ask what happened. I was representing and had to exit stage right.

EOG Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by THE SHRINK View Post
    While I believe JMAN does an outstanding job for EOG, his debts/stiffing occured before we hired him...

EOG is in no way responsible for JMAN'S prior debts..

I don't condone stiffing as you know and i even assisted you with a payment from him...

I believe he should pay his debts that were accrued before i hired him...

P.S.

I am headed for bed but I wanted to respond...

I will add other thoughts tomorrow if I think I know where TTinco is headed...

TTHE SHRINK
    What an awful justification. That's like Warren Buffet hiring Madoff and saying, hey.. that was before we hired him.

TTinCO...

What about a ex mod or 2?

What's the definition of a bitch? A ho who will blow everybody but YOU! right? From what I heard Lenny paid off his agents - lay off accounts - but stiffed most of his postup customers. More or less selectively stiffed who he thought he could get away with stiffing.

Quote Originally Posted by IDENTITY View Post
    but frog - isn't it possible clip was making up the amount of money he was wagering? i mean its not easy at all to find a credit shop who will take 5-6 figure plays....i never heard of such a thing.

and isn't spreadbeater the POS who kills animals? he is a clown i thought...hard to believe he is part of a betting ring which lost a half a million dollars. LOL

Clip came in with lots of vouches, and was deemed legit by all. spreadbeater was a little punk who pretended to be a capper and Clip followed him to ruin. Clip did not make up what he was betting, or the amounts. There are many shops who will go high, especially with a voucher. Especially desperate ones.

spreadbeater was never in any betting ring, mostly a wannabe who fooled a lot of big bettors. Never heard about any animal killings. I brought his name up to some associates and everybody gave him a big thumbs down.

Wow, BTJ may be right about something

For real?

Exclamation Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    What's the definition of a bitch? A ho who will blow everybody but YOU! right? From what I heard Lenny paid off his agents - lay off accounts - but stiffed most of his postup customers. More or less selectively stiffed who he thought he could get away with stiffing.
    I heard he paid what he could, but could not collect a fraction what he was owed, so it was first come, first serve. And rumors of Clip's Houdini act got those agents first in line. Lenny had a good long term rep. Even today it is hard to get anyone in the business to hate on him, more pity than anything. From all of my dealings with him, he was always on the level.

For real?
    Terry?? Is this possible?

Naw b that's not the point... I was just wondering what's up with this hadji boy shit?

Terry how many people have you offered credit through the internet.
    How have they fared....

kid

enjoy the games tomorrow
    Journey matters zero to me. I care about the posters at eog. Nothing he says matters, he is not someone who I respect in the least. He cares about himself and himself alone. He is an embrrassment.

2008 NFL/NCAA record 153-102 1st place
    pick15 contest.

Well, it's not really fair to group them with the full blown deadbeats, but let's just say that at least one case was handled rather poorly. In hindsight, neither one of them deserves the deadbeat label. That was out of line on my part.

Naw b that's not the point... I was just wondering what's up with this hadji boy shit?
    I wasnt aware that Hadji was a derogatory term.

haj·i or haj·ji also hadj·i (hj)
    n. pl. haj·is or haj·jis also hadj·is Islam
    1. One who has made a pilgrimage to Mecca.
    2. Often used as a form of address for one who has made such a pilgrimage.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/haji

Back to the fact that your boys are allegedly stiffs? Is this really true?

Banned

Where is Skinsraj and Dsethi? Haven't seen them posting for awhile.

I wasnt aware that Hadji was a derogatory term.

haj·i or haj·ji also hadj·i (hj)
    n. pl. haj·is or haj·jis also hadj·is Islam
    1. One who has made a pilgrimage to Mecca.
    2. Often used as a form of address for one who has made such a pilgrimage.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/haji

Back to the fact that your boys are allegedly stiffs? Is this really true?

Ask Terry. I have no idea about his dealing with anyone...

So I guess when I call a black person Tyron's or lyroy's it's not a derogatory term... Let me call all asian cats wong ly's then look up the definition and say wong is not a derogatory term...

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by gynecologist View Post
    Where is Skinsraj and Dsethi? Haven't seen them posting for awhile.
    Asylum says D went cold and is now defunct...read 100%, believe 2%

beezebub has a devil put aside 4me Mr. Sanderson's Avatar

This thread is interesting. It's like reading a codebreaking novel.. Anyone else not know who half of these characters are who they represent?

I got lost
    Who says shrimping is niche?

EOG Dedicated

Terry extended me credit for an online poker game, was pennies to most of you, but it was all good, AND yes-I sent him the principal and some interest.

beezebub has a devil put aside 4me Mr. Sanderson's Avatar

So I guess when I call a black person Tyron's or lyroy's it's not a derogatory term... Let me call all asian cats wong ly's then look up the definition and say wong is not a derogatory term...
    what about "wang ly"?
    Who says shrimping is niche?

Banned

SB:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post6327571 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 01-17-2009, 10:23 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>spreadbeater<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6327571", true); </SCRIPT>
    NBA and Miami Heat Guru

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_6327571 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
    <HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by oldirtyku
    You getting bashed accross the street as a stiff is this true?
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Just checked out the thread. Some is true, most is not. Don't really want to get into all the details, as I like to keep things like this private. It involves other people, who I am sure would like to be kept private and be kept out of this. However, I am sure people want to know some things.

I have never stiffed anyone before. Ever. I have always been in touch with anyone I have ever owed anything to. Have never tried to duck a debt or disappear. Yes, I still have an unpaid debt out on the street, however the majority of the original debt has been paid off.

I will try to answer some questions if anyone has any, however I would think that most people would understand why most of this stuff is nobody's business and does not belong on the internet.
    <!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This post went over my head, but I can say man that ZERO ill will was intended by using that term.

If it is an offensive term please just say so and I will refrain in the future.

Thanks Gyno, I was just going to post something similar. Half of what is being said is the truth, the other half is not. Not overly concerned what people on here think about me, however I would like them to know the truth.