Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791
Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged* - Page 2
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781252 ... LastLast

Thread: Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

Default Re: Picture of sbr sheri, one of the crooks who work at sbr

Baby ruth

Quote Originally Posted by Sperm View Post
    Baby ruth

joeybagadonuts

SLOOOOOOOOOTHHHHHHHHHHHH

She must be a heavy meth user or anorexic to look like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Do you think that this shari had any part in stealing from sbr posters?
    How could she?

Shari is a moderator, she lives in Australia not Costa Rica and the moderating gig is a part time second job for her.

She's paid to supervise the kids in the forum on the overnight shift and has little if any involvement with the operations of SBR, she knows only what she's been told by SBR management.

There are only two people that know for sure what is going on at SBR, that would be Dozer and John.

Blog Entries

John, can you compare her to Hammers average looking girlfriend?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0_xlarge.jpeg 
Views:	203 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	9145

Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0_xlarge.jpeg 
Views:	203 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	9145
    Oh SHARI!

THE SCARY PART IS JJGOLD THOUGHT SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE WOW THOSE SHOULDERS ARE HARD TO LOOK AT

SBR JOHN MUST BE RUNNING A CONCENTRATION CAMP AND IS STARVING POOR SHARI.MAN SHE'S A BAG OF BONES

Jesus, someone get her a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    What is wrong with pictures from a forum bash? If they didnt want their picture taken they shouldnt go to public events.

Exactly. Plus she said on the other forum there's "thousands of pics" of her on the internet, she didn't mind. Believe me, the least of her problems is a few dudes snickering about what she looks like......

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Exactly. Plus she said on the other forum there's "thousands of pics" of her on the internet, she didn't mind. Believe me, the least of her problems is a few dudes snickering about what she looks like......

Really?

Do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Really?

Do tell.
    Anorexia and/or meth might be the start of it.

shes getting the raw deal i bet. maybe they sent her some of their killings but i doubt it. they use ppl like her to do the hard work while they sit back with betislands jon and think of scams

next time i have 6+ beers in me im going to try to masturbate to her pic

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    THE SCARY PART IS JJGOLD THOUGHT SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE WOW THOSE SHOULDERS ARE HARD TO LOOK AT

SBR JOHN MUST BE RUNNING A CONCENTRATION CAMP AND IS STARVING POOR SHARI.MAN SHE'S A BAG OF BONES
    BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I said it then over there and I will say it here.

She went on a massive crash diet and lost way too much weight trying to look thin for the bash. I would bet if you took a pic of her now she has gained 25 lbs or more.

These women all do that shit, my 25th reunion was last year and I saw 7 or 8 who had done the same thing, it is easy to spot what is 'natural' weight loss or just thin all the time, and someone who went on a starvation diet and dropped LBs as fast as they could.

Clearest 'proof' is complete lack of muscular definition which is what makes it looks like their skin is just hanging off the bones. Thats why her shoulders look like chop sticks.

Funny though how all the pictures posted there were semi decent, and while they were all that great by comparison they were down right flattering.

The best part of all f it was that all the speculation surrounding her and what she looked like and if she was really a guy and that whole 'will she show up' thread. She didnt get completely buried there. Everyone scared shitless of her and worried she might ban them if they talked about her looks.

While looks arent usually a target for discussion on forums there was an exception in this case because there was such a big deal made about it all winter and spring long.

Not to mention guys completely killed JJ for his teeth but let her get away with that snaggle tooth she has. Clearly guys petrified of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy kgb View Post
    Kelley is clueless, he already has a forum that has almost zero content on a football Sunday because of one nut job who destroys the forum and it goes ignored, go back one year and read the threads from NFL Sunday and its night and day but somehow HH posting about Transvestits is engaging to JK

EOG was both fun and smart just a year ago and now it is a total joke...

trolls gonna troll teddy

Default Re: SBR complicity In BetIslands scandal???

I met Shari at the SBR bash and she was nice enough... Obviously not my (or anyone's) cup of tea.

She acts a lot different behind a computer screen, however; and for this, I don't like her.

She (and everyone else at SBR) have been vacant in my thread across the street asking for answers and for that, I hate her.

No spine (figuratively of course as she really is ALL spine).

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    I said it then over there and I will say it here.

She went on a massive crash diet and lost way too much weight trying to look thin for the bash. I would bet if you took a pic of her now she has gained 25 lbs or more.

These women all do that shit, my 25th reunion was last year and I saw 7 or 8 who had done the same thing, it is easy to spot what is 'natural' weight loss or just thin all the time, and someone who went on a starvation diet and dropped LBs as fast as they could.

Clearest 'proof' is complete lack of muscular definition which is what makes it looks like their skin is just hanging off the bones. Thats why her shoulders look like chop sticks.

Funny though how all the pictures posted there were semi decent, and while they were all that great by comparison they were down right flattering.

The best part of all f it was that all the speculation surrounding her and what she looked like and if she was really a guy and that whole 'will she show up' thread. She didnt get completely buried there. Everyone scared shitless of her and worried she might ban them if they talked about her looks.

While looks arent usually a target for discussion on forums there was an exception in this case because there was such a big deal made about it all winter and spring long.

Not to mention guys completely killed JJ for his teeth but let her get away with that snaggle tooth she has. Clearly guys petrified of her.

she looks like a prisoner of war!

even contestants from the survivor reality tv show look better than her!

once all the muscle is gone, is it reversible? i imagine its a point of no return no matter how much you eat?

Quote Originally Posted by silvereye View Post
    she looks like a prisoner of war!

even contestants from the survivor reality tv show look better than her!

once all the muscle is gone, is it reversible? i imagine its a point of no return no matter how much you eat?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Mwahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahah

is that really lou

Yes Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Wiper View Post
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Mwahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahah
    my comments were not meant to be funny.

im actually concerned about her state of health as a fellow human being.

What makes her ugly is her attitude. Well okay, maybe the physical stuff too. But if you look she's the one that goes after people and talks all that shit over there. Even "if" she didn't know anything it's still not an excuse to go after people that have lost their ass with BI. Someone asks about her being so confrontational and it's like she's proud of it. I got news for you, that's nothing to be proud of. Any two idiots in the world can go after each other based on things like hate, anger, vindictiveness and so on. That's not impressive. Takes a more mature person to approach things from a professional level.

She's a horrible representative for SBR. You don't see someone like Blondie out there egging on posters who just lost their ass, especially when it's based in large part because of her employer. What you see with Shari is what you get when low self-esteem mates with low intelligence. The dumber someone is, the more locked on they are to their opinion. When she called everyone "a fucking idiot" that couldn't see Cory wasn't to be paid, she meant it. She's not intelligent enough to realize there's a lot she doesn't know. In fact she started listing her credentials - been a mod for two years, been betting tennis since she was 12 and so on.

Just an out and out embarrassment for SBR. On a scale 1 to 10, she's a -2. But even with that said it's her attitude that makes her even uglier. In this industry which is almost 100% male there aren't very many Shari fans. If she was average there would be 1000's kissing her ass. As is there's less than 10 that bow down and kiss her ass like they do most females on these forums. When FUGLY meets ABRASIVE you get a Shari. I hope that perfect storm of ignorance never happens again in my lifetime. If I had to pick I'd hit the sack with Lou before I would this skank, and I'm not gay. I might be though if she's the only choice on the female side. I think a lot of us would reconsider. Go home and hug your GF/wife or whatever, proof someone always has it worse than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    What makes her ugly is her attitude. Well okay, maybe the physical stuff too. But if you look she's the one that goes after people and talks all that shit over there. Even "if" she didn't know anything it's still not an excuse to go after people that have lost their ass with BI. Someone asks about her being so confrontational and it's like she's proud of it. I got news for you, that's nothing to be proud of. Any two idiots in the world can go after each other based on things like hate, anger, vindictiveness and so on. That's not impressive. Takes a more mature person to approach things from a professional level.

She's a horrible representative for SBR. You don't see someone like Blondie out there egging on posters who just lost their ass, especially when it's based in large part because of her employer. What you see with Shari is what you get when low self-esteem mates with low intelligence. The dumber someone is, the more locked on they are to their opinion. When she called everyone "a fucking idiot" that couldn't see Cory wasn't to be paid, she meant it. She's not intelligent enough to realize there's a lot she doesn't know. In fact she started listing her credentials - been a mod for two years, been betting tennis since she was 12 and so on.

Just an out and out embarrassment for SBR. On a scale 1 to 10, she's a -2. But even with that said it's her attitude that makes her even uglier. In this industry which is almost 100% male there aren't very many Shari fans. If she was average there would be 1000's kissing her ass. As is there's less than 10 that bow down and kiss her ass like they do most females on these forums. When FUGLY meets ABRASIVE you get a Shari. I hope that perfect storm of ignorance never happens again in my lifetime. If I had to pick I'd hit the sack with Lou before I would this skank, and I'm not gay. I might be though if she's the only choice on the female side. I think a lot of us would reconsider. Go home and hug your GF/wife or whatever, proof someone always has it worse than you do.
    Well said, she is a disgusting human being. -350 Sheri is reading this thread every day bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Default if you had to have sex with one of these two beasts to save mankind which would you choose to do the deed with???

A

B

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Default Re: if you had to have sex with one of these two beasts to save mankind which would you choose to do the deed with???

Who's going to force the issue?...

Default Re: if you had to have sex with one of these two beasts to save mankind which would you choose to do the deed with???

for those who might not know, A is SBR Sheri and B is SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Wiper View Post
    for those who might not know, A is SBR Sheri and B is SBR Lou
    Is drama queen "Wiper" an option?...You're fresh and delicious here too...

Blog Entries

Kelley is clueless, he already has a forum that has almost zero content on a football Sunday because of one nut job who destroys the forum and it goes ignored, go back one year and read the threads from NFL Sunday and its night and day but somehow HH posting about Transvestits is engaging to JK

EOG was both fun and smart just a year ago and now it is a total joke...
    Has anyone ever walked up to you and punched u in the face?

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=BigDaddy;3658710]
    Kelley is clueless,

i would have to agree

and his post above just confirms it
    Go bitch about some more contest that are FREEE... Broke dik

Mankind will not be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    nothing

but the thread is not intended for anything other than to make fun of

i guess if your in junior high it makes sense
    pathetic move to post a picture to ridicule.

Something strange happened in the sequence of this thread,it's almost "Memento" like,
    who the "F" knows...