Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged* - Page 3
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast

Thread: Shari Roast & all Walker's Neverland Ranch threads *merged*

Blog Entries

Default Re: SBR complicity In BetIslands scandal???

Quote Originally Posted by Wiper View Post
    Hello posters. I am a longtime contributor at the 2+2 forum. In light of SBRs actions since BI went out of business one has to wonder what they knew and the scope of there involvement. I personally have been IP banned from SBR for a long time. We have seen administrators booting players left and right since the BetIslands scandal came to light. Fact of the matter is SBR is run very similar to the way North Korea is run. The people in charge of SBR led players to slaughter. No doubt about that. We had a poster sign up last night "Ponytrickone" and post an interesting picture of an SBR employee. This gentlemen I feel is one of the big problems of what is wrong with SBR. The people in charge of banning posters. Longtime valued posters. Time SBR and there employees feel the pain they caused many players.

thats the one that banned me

hehe ty men

Blog Entries

hehe ty men

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Mankind will not be saved.
    i lol'd at that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sperm View Post
    hehe ty men

-2200 this sheri guy reads this thread more than 40 times a day bwaahahahahahahahahabababahahabab

Wow

Bitch looks like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    What makes her ugly is her attitude. Well okay, maybe the physical stuff too. But if you look she's the one that goes after people and talks all that shit over there. Even "if" she didn't know anything it's still not an excuse to go after people that have lost their ass with BI. Someone asks about her being so confrontational and it's like she's proud of it. I got news for you, that's nothing to be proud of. Any two idiots in the world can go after each other based on things like hate, anger, vindictiveness and so on. That's not impressive. Takes a more mature person to approach things from a professional level.

She's a horrible representative for SBR. You don't see someone like Blondie out there egging on posters who just lost their ass, especially when it's based in large part because of her employer. What you see with Shari is what you get when low self-esteem mates with low intelligence. The dumber someone is, the more locked on they are to their opinion. When she called everyone "a fucking idiot" that couldn't see Cory wasn't to be paid, she meant it. She's not intelligent enough to realize there's a lot she doesn't know. In fact she started listing her credentials - been a mod for two years, been betting tennis since she was 12 and so on.

Just an out and out embarrassment for SBR. On a scale 1 to 10, she's a -2. But even with that said it's her attitude that makes her even uglier. In this industry which is almost 100% male there aren't very many Shari fans. If she was average there would be 1000's kissing her ass. As is there's less than 10 that bow down and kiss her ass like they do most females on these forums. When FUGLY meets ABRASIVE you get a Shari. I hope that perfect storm of ignorance never happens again in my lifetime. If I had to pick I'd hit the sack with Lou before I would this skank, and I'm not gay. I might be though if she's the only choice on the female side. I think a lot of us would reconsider. Go home and hug your GF/wife or whatever, proof someone always has it worse than you do.
    +1

I am sure your mothers are proud of all you guys for attacking the looks of a female poster.

Thread went off the rails a little bwaahahahahahahahahahahah, to try to get back on track. Who at sBR knew about the BI problems? Seems like everyone in CR knew accept sbr. What employees helped lead players to slaughter. Only the higher ups like walker and bill or did it go down to the mods? Were blondy and this Sheri guy broken off a little piece of the treasure? From what I am hearing yes they were

WV don't be an idiot. This sheri guy is one of the biggest instigators at sbr. She deserves everything she has coming to her. Very confrontational person.

who cares its already ancient history. I doubt the 'legit' players balances amounted to anything worthy of notice anyway. All the stuff I saw was given for effect and hyperbole. By far the largest balances were for employees or 'insiders' who knew what was going on.

The only solace that guys who are 'regular' forum posters who signed up there can take is that the guys who were in on it ended up 'losing' more than they did, or at least not getting paid everything that was coming to them.

But even that is hollow since I can imagine how much money was siphoned out of that place to those guys over the 4 or so years it was up and running. But from what I hear everyone that played there was getting paid right up until the last few months too, so the only real 'losers' were guys who did nothing but send send send, then FINALLY got on a little streak and made at least something back, only to get stiffed.

I have yet to see one guy with any sort of major league balance come in and say they got ripped off. So despite that list that was circulated around I dont think there were many. Most forum guys claimed they got out before it tanked and the few that didnt didnt have enough in there to worry about anyway.

Doesnt mean it wasnt a shitty thing to do especially considering the bullshit SBR has tried to claim over the years. But then again anyone with even a pulse should know they are about as unbiased as the Pope in a Christians V Lions match. This time they were exposed so bad that no one could deny it. Yet then again there are people still defending them and THAT is why these places can continue to do it.

Shrink did that shit monthly for about half a decade at the RX and here. So people surely havent gotten any smarter.

Sherri is just an easy target because of the history she has. Holier than thou shit for a year and a half; killing guys and banning them at the drop of a hat; the whole surge of her appearance at a bash; the always defending SBR no matter what and then claiming she only speaks her 'conscience', not because she is getting paid; etc etc etc.

I said she was a phony from the beginning and doing whatever she had to to make a pay check. even when half a dozen or more guys all claimed she was the nicest thing they ever met. Of course she was she was getting paid to be nice.

Like I said guys are just retarded.

But she has lost a lot of support, still a few there defend her, more than likley ghosts of ghosts.

But like I said not the first time wont be the last time, if you dont believe it look here and there at guys still signing up with no name books just because they give a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    who cares its already ancient history. I doubt the 'legit' players balances amounted to anything worthy of notice anyway. All the stuff I saw was given for effect and hyperbole. By far the largest balances were for employees or 'insiders' who knew what was going on.

The only solace that guys who are 'regular' forum posters who signed up there can take is that the guys who were in on it ended up 'losing' more than they did, or at least not getting paid everything that was coming to them.

But even that is hollow since I can imagine how much money was siphoned out of that place to those guys over the 4 or so years it was up and running. But from what I hear everyone that played there was getting paid right up until the last few months too, so the only real 'losers' were guys who did nothing but send send send, then FINALLY got on a little streak and made at least something back, only to get stiffed.

I have yet to see one guy with any sort of major league balance come in and say they got ripped off. So despite that list that was circulated around I dont think there were many. Most forum guys claimed they got out before it tanked and the few that didnt didnt have enough in there to worry about anyway.

Doesnt mean it wasnt a shitty thing to do especially considering the bullshit SBR has tried to claim over the years. But then again anyone with even a pulse should know they are about as unbiased as the Pope in a Christians V Lions match. This time they were exposed so bad that no one could deny it. Yet then again there are people still defending them and THAT is why these places can continue to do it.

Shrink did that shit monthly for about half a decade at the RX and here. So people surely havent gotten any smarter.

Sherri is just an easy target because of the history she has. Holier than thou shit for a year and a half; killing guys and banning them at the drop of a hat; the whole surge of her appearance at a bash; the always defending SBR no matter what and then claiming she only speaks her 'conscience', not because she is getting paid; etc etc etc.

I said she was a phony from the beginning and doing whatever she had to to make a pay check. even when half a dozen or more guys all claimed she was the nicest thing they ever met. Of course she was she was getting paid to be nice.

Like I said guys are just retarded.

But she has lost a lot of support, still a few there defend her, more than likley ghosts of ghosts.

But like I said not the first time wont be the last time, if you dont believe it look here and there at guys still signing up with no name books just because they give a bonus.
    some valid points. you seem to have a good handle on things. you mentioned in an earlier post that this sheri guy seems to have a snaggletooth which seems right. i was IP banned from sbr last year although I don't think it was by sheri but I don't know. Anyone know what happened to Jj gold I had heard he left sbr and came here for a short time. does he post anywhere anymore???

Quote Originally Posted by Wiper View Post
    WV don't be an idiot. This sheri guy is one of the biggest instigators at sbr. She deserves everything she has coming to her. Very confrontational person.

Exactly. Never understood the looks thing. People call each other tramps, whores and thieves on these forums, no problem with any of that. But if someone calls a girl ugly then it's like OMG, CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SAID THAT!!!

IMO Shari not only has had a hand in SBR stealing thousands from posters, she all but mocked them after they took it up the ass. Calling her ugly is a lot better than she deserves. You get back what you give out, she treats people like assholes, she's going to get that back in return.

Just because you got a taco down there don't expect me to kiss your ass. She prides herself on telling it like it is, maybe others want to play that same game with her. Speaking for me I was nice in this thread, believe me I can be almost as big an asshole as she is if I wanted to. Carry on.

cant believe no one is concerned about her health except me

what has happened to the human species?

if a serial killer is admitted to the ER and you are the doctor in charge, are you gonna refuse to operate on him?

where's the shaking my head emoticon?

gees.

sheri how bouts you post up in here and let us know your feelings about this thread. we all know you are reading it guy. Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahaba.
    -1900 this sheri fella has this thread bookmarked and is reading it daily bwaaahahahahahahahahahahababah

Shari fella

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Patrick mcirish one of the only people in here making sense. Deserves everything she has coming to her. A bad human being. Laughed at posters after they took it up the ass from BI according to pat. Guy is a Bad person and one of the biggest instigator at sbr.

who is wiper?

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    who is wiper?
    I am a longtime contributor at 2+2 and at one time was an sbr poster. was IP banned last year. Not by this sheri guy I don't think. Saw some crummy things they were doing and I spoke up and was shown the door

Damn that dude looks like hell

Poor Shari

i did think shari got a little too involved with some things. more of a power poster with mod abilities rather then the opposite..........if she was really a bitch about the betislands thing thats pretty bad, just ban people and move on no need to talk trash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gin View Post
    Damn that dude looks like hell

Poor Shari
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahabaha

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    i did think shari got a little too involved with some things. more of a power poster with mod abilities rather then the opposite..........if she was really a bitch about the betislands thing thats pretty bad, just ban people and move on no need to talk trash
    they cant afford to ban too many people over there, place is really dying out hard these days. Didnt think guys would actually stop posting but some have. It doesnt mean they arent still taking free points though.

So I think they have cooled it on out and out banning people, other than complete trolls who are clearly just there to start trouble or ghosting on a bunch of accounts with the same 'agenda'.

they cant afford to ban too many people over there, place is really dying out hard these days. Didnt think guys would actually stop posting but some have. It doesnt mean they arent still taking free points though.

So I think they have cooled it on out and out banning people, other than complete trolls who are clearly just there to start trouble or ghosting on a bunch of accounts with the same 'agenda'.
    if i can ask you a question please. Are you regular daily contributor at sbr and if you are was this sheri guy laughing at and instigating posters who took it in the ass from betislands?

i didnt read every post but she didnt seem too remorseful about guys losing money, she towed the company line and said they were never 'officially' endorsed by SBR and that they were 'only' a B rated book.

but she started talking about a lot of other shit and I told her she would be advised to keep her mouth shut, then she started her usual deflecting and trying to make it about posters and not the topic, and it just went off topic from then on out.

i didnt read every post but she didnt seem too remorseful about guys losing money, she towed the company line and said they were never 'officially' endorsed by SBR and that they were 'only' a B rated book.

but she started talking about a lot of other shit and I told her she would be advised to keep her mouth shut, then she started her usual deflecting and trying to make it about posters and not the topic, and it just went off topic from then on out.
    disgusting human being. Even uglier on the inside than she is on the outside. Hard to even believe that could be possible

Well they banned me just because I asked legitimate questions and actually wanted to discuss the facts of the incident.

Nothing I said was fabricated and yet I was banned as soon as John saw my posts.

My picture is all over forumworld and I could give a fukk less what people say or do. If your pic is out there then you can't say shit.

Anyone defending her is just the kind of coward that tries to hide their identity because they can't handle the truth.

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    My picture is all over forumworld and I could give a fukk less what people say or do. If your pic is out there then you can't say shit.

Anyone defending her is just the kind of coward that tries to hide their identity because they can't handle the truth.
    Always practice "OPSEC"...

In recent days I have seen conflicting reports made here by sbr posters who also post here claiming that the picture i posted here of this sheri fella also has been posted at sbr and has not been removed and is up for all to see. As far as i know that is false. I know several posters have attempted to post the picture at sbr and it was removed immediately and subsequently the accounts have been banned. I personally went to my local Tim hirtons on Monday and using the wifi there signed up a ghost account and posted the picture and it was removed immediately. The only picture that exists of sheri on sbr that I know of is the one she chose and doesn't mind people seeing. Where she is half hiding that hideous face next to the guy with the blond hair. I wonder why she doesn't want people at sbr to see the one I posted here. Bahahahahahahahabahah. I implore all eog posters who have any type of beef with sbr for any reason. Whether it be you were banned for no reason Whether it be this sheri fella laughed and mocked you personally after you took it up the ass from bi. Whatever the reason be. I implore you to go to your local coffee shop or wherever wifi is available. Sign up a ghost account and post the picture I posted here on sbr. Payback sbr and this sheri guy for the whole bi situation. Also I will be posting more pictures i have just received of this sheri fella that were taken at the bash but in a different setting. Will post in the morning.

Shari you ugly cunt.
    Hahahahahahahaha
    Cant ban me now.

P.S. I was banned for calling her this over there.

Spermer

all pictures that i have posted and will post where taken at a public event. if sheri didn't want her ugly mug plastered all over the Internet guy shouldn't of went to the event. not to mention being a deadbeat mother and leaving her kid at home to fly across the world to hang out with a bunch of gamblers bagahahahahahahabahahahahahahabah

This thread is nauseating...
    "White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need..."

Shari is a fckn deadbeat

That thing is more concerned about her image on a gambling forum than raising her child

God damn meth head.