$100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only)

Default Re: $100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only)

"some"=71 from what I have been told

Best PPH nesadvantage@hotmail.com NES's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: $100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only)

closer to 20, they will all be bought though.

Nes, save me two squares. Ill be away this week, but Ill catch you the following week. I should have something for you from Mike as well.

Blog Entries

Nice, do you have a preference or just two random squares? Close together or spread out?

two random. I'm around, let me know when I can meet you.

Blog Entries

Sent you a PM, BTW there are still some squares available if you know anybody. They will sell out for sure but they havent yet.