Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791
Jameis accuser
Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Jameis accuser

  1. #1

    Default Jameis accuser

    -blond named Erica Kinsman

    -pics of her hugging Winston at some point and supporting FSU football this year

    -since transfered to Alabama. family member representing her is a Florida grad. rumor is a major florida booster was paid 50,000 by TMZ to leak this "case" to them

    -Kinsman is now dating a Clemson player

    -photo evidence shows Kinsman ON TOP ( odd for a rape, no?) having sex with 2 black guys ( one is winston) apparently Kinsman posed for lots of photo evidence. she tested positive for 2 semen samples

    -Expected to be announced next week, no charges will be filed against Winston

    -Kinsmans laywer family member continues to make batshit insane public statements about rapes and bizarre coverup conspiracy theories

    -the national media coverage of this has jumped to every possible conclusuion possible about this without any evidence and its a disgrace

    -national media continues to report accusrs lawyers statements as if they are facts ( which is irresponsible and stupid)

    -ESPN is an open sewer

  2. #2

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    we will wait till next week to see if this information is correct

  3. #3

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Lol another fsu homer getting his info from warchant. I'm sure people of knowledge don't release that info online, and I'm sure FSu fan sites wouldn't be the first to know about this. Lol at the certainty of him not being charged when the states attorney said today that they won't know until next week. Haha did weiner2winston send you these facts?
    tripp blows

  4. #4

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    ITs OK that posters here are morons, unfortunate the national media has the same beavis and butthead limitations

  5. #5

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Yes, the state's attorney lied today. He knows for a fact they're not gonna charge him, as you said, he's just having so much fun with it he decided to carry it out another 5 days. You really aren't too smart when you're being a homer huh?
    tripp blows

  6. #6
    Food & Beverage Chairman Doughy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 29, 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    7,660

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    -blond named Erica Kinsman

    -pics of her hugging Winston at some point and supporting FSU football this year

    -since transfered to Alabama. family member representing her is a Florida grad. rumor is a major florida booster was paid 50,000 by TMZ to leak this "case" to them

    -Kinsman is now dating a Clemson player


    -photo evidence shows Kinsman ON TOP ( odd for a rape, no?) having sex with 2 black guys ( one is winston) apparently Kinsman posed for lots of photo evidence. she tested positive for 2 semen samples

    -Expected to be announced next week, no charges will be filed against Winston

    -Kinsmans laywer family member continues to make batshit insane public statements about rapes and bizarre coverup conspiracy theories

    -the national media coverage of this has jumped to every possible conclusuion possible about this without any evidence and its a disgrace

    -national media continues to report accusrs lawyers statements as if they are facts ( which is irresponsible and stupid)

    -ESPN is an open sewer
    Transferred to Bama and is dating a Clemson player 1,000 miles away.

    Are these tales even proofread before Warchant posts them as facts?
    "It starts with a whistle...and ends with a gun." - John Facenda

  7. #7
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,746

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winston.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	240.6 KB 
ID:	11483

  8. #8
    Food & Beverage Chairman Doughy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 29, 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    7,660

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Heim, you got that from woollyal.com after googling "Erica Kinsman", no?
    "It starts with a whistle...and ends with a gun." - John Facenda

  9. #9
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,746

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    Heim, you got that from woollyal.com after googling "Erica Kinsman", no?

    yeah.....saw it earlier today. Nonetheless pretty much boiler plate depending on the fan and
    skill level of the player.

  10. #10
    Food & Beverage Chairman Doughy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 29, 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    7,660

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Funny, I was going to post the same pic.
    "It starts with a whistle...and ends with a gun." - John Facenda

  11. #11
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,746

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    funny...the biggest thing I learned from all this is Winston's first name is not James.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Timely I said expected not for sure. Reading comprehension 101

    Doughnoy winstons girl goes to rice.

    Its amazing that the responses still had room to go dumber

  13. #13

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Timely I said expected not for sure. Reading comprehension 101

    Doughnoy winstons girl goes to rice.

    Its amazing that the responses still had room to go dumber

  14. #14

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    should be suspended for honor code violation if not rape

  15. #15

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    agree with rail

  16. #16

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Heeeeeres Erica! Heading out to the Miami game this year. So furious at FSU, FSU football and Winston she is heading out in team colors to support them...

    http://www.terezowens.com/here-is-ja...stons-accuser/

  17. #17

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    The tallahasse police say: case was moved to open:inactive in February when the alleged victims attourney said the "victim" no longer wanted to press charges. TPD said they tried to follow up and contact the victim multiple times and were denied or unable to reach her. so case moved to inactive.

    than, recently the 'victim" came forward again and reasserted that she wanted to press charger. TPD changed the status to active.

    oddly, look at the timing if you want a conspiracy theory. we have a UF booster leaking to TMZ for money ( maybe) a UF grad lawyer representing the "victim" and if Jameis is even charged, it possibly costa FSU the Florida game and extremely likely costs FSu a national title shot and Jameis a good shot at heisman.

    follow the money...

  18. #18

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Id bet college student Erica got money from somewhere to reopen the case. its all very fishy....

  19. #19

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    should be suspended for honor code violation if not rape


    Railer, you are a funny dude sometimes.
    "Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight"
    -Slim Charles (also the new motto of pregame.com)

  20. #20

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    If someone is trying to mess with jameis, all they need is felony charges to be filed. If they are and then it goes nowhere, Jameis will be suspended from football until its resolved. which would figure to be in the spring

  21. #21

    Default Re: Jameis accuser

    If it is a white girl, castrate him but torture him first

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •