Dennis Rodman is the man
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Dennis Rodman is the man

  1. #1
    EOG Dedicated Wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02, 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,249

    Thumbs up Dennis Rodman is the man

    This guy knows more about Kim Jong-un than our government does. Mind-boggling.
    when in doubt take the dog

  2. #2

    Default Re: (Dennis Rodman is the man)

    He got it done.

  3. #3

    Default Re: (Dennis Rodman is the man)

    Shocking considering he averaged under 2 assists per game in his NBA career.
    "David is aware of this thread and he's disappointed about the developments."

  4. #4

    Default Re: (Dennis Rodman is the man)


  5. #5

    Default Re: (Dennis Rodman is the man)

    marines are not leaving So. Korea. Behind the scenes agreement

  6. #6
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Oct 05, 2006
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia
    Posts
    3,935

    Default Re: (Dennis Rodman is the man)

    US. should hire Dennis as a consultant. Whats your little buddy capable of?

  7. #7

    Default Re: (Dennis Rodman is the man)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2W2P2S View Post
    Shocking considering he averaged under 2 assists per game in his NBA career.
    The number of technical fouls and ejections worry me.

  8. #8

    Default Re: (Dennis Rodman is the man)

    Rodman got it done, Obama didnt listen to him

  9. #9

    Default Re: (Dennis Rodman is the man)

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Rodman got it done, Obama didnt listen to him

    Rail what exactly did Rodman get done? Details please.

    Seems like a big win for North Korea. Trump is promoting NK as America's equal. 6 American flags, 6 NK flags. Trump has heeped so much praise on the brutal dictator. Trump announces to the world the war games have stopped. All this without any concessions from Kim.

    Should Rodman get the Nobel?

    This should be interesting.

  10. #10
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,023

    Default Re: (Dennis Rodman is the man)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Rail what exactly did Rodman get done? Details please.

    Seems like a big win for North Korea. Trump is promoting NK as America's equal. 6 American flags, 6 NK flags. Trump has heeped so much praise on the brutal dictator. Trump announces to the world the war games have stopped. All this without any concessions from Kim.

    Should Rodman get the Nobel?

    This should be interesting.
    digging deep worrying about a flag count...………

  11. #11
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,023

    Default Re: Dennis Rodman is the man

    you never mentioned the flag count when the American embassy opened in cuba….you should check it out......oh, but that was under Obama...…….

  12. #12
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,585

    Default Re: Dennis Rodman is the man

    I swear BR is a closet conservative.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Dennis Rodman is the man

    The guy has not made a rebound in years

    Sad

  14. #14

    Default Re: Dennis Rodman is the man

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    digging deep worrying about a flag count...………
    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    I swear BR is a closet conservative.
    Trump destroying relationships with our allies. At the same time hes showering brutal dictators with praise and respect "sad".

    Savaging our allies and legitimizing our enemies. Great strategy. The dictator giving alot away while going at it alone. Great strategy.

    If you only have one Nobel to award, who gets it? Trump or Rodman? 😂

  15. #15
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,023

    Default Re: Dennis Rodman is the man

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Trump destroying relationships with our allies. At the same time hes showering brutal dictators with praise and respect "sad".

    Savaging our allies and legitimizing our enemies. Great strategy. The dictator giving alot away while going at it alone. Great strategy.

    If you only have one Nobel to award, who gets it? Trump or Rodman?
    what has he given away

    destroy which allies

    don't mention war game...libs wanted them to stop. "we can't agitate kim" …….you really think s kor walks from the usa over war games...…..

  16. #16
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,023

    Default Re: Dennis Rodman is the man

    while you make a flag count, let us know what Obama accomplished with n kor so we can compare.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •