Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Chris Christie should be impeached

  1. #1

    Default Chris Christie should be impeached

    Purposely shutting down the busiest bridge in the world.
    Unexceptable

  2. #2
    I'm an ACL123 guy darkhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts
    5,361

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    unreal

    unless it was part of his plan to legalize sports gambling

  3. #3

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    unreal

    unless it was part of his plan to legalize sports gambling
    Could be. If thats the case nevermind .

  4. #4

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Unacceptable, for sure.


  5. #5

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    LMAO this is why people need to stop watching the News. MSNBC and CNBC and even CNN treated this like it was 9-11 all over again. Fox news didnt even mention it. Yesterday anyway.

    Today theyre all covering it Fox with the right wing spin and all the other liberal outlets still treating it like its the worst thing to ever happen.

    Come sit on the 405 or the 101 or the 110 or the 91 or the 10 or the 210, or pick any freeway south of Santa Barbara anytime during the day in Southern California if you want to see REAL traffic. No one has to cause it.

    Now did they make it worse there, sure, but really traffic? Thats what people are crying over? Boo frigging hoo take the ferry or the train.

    Christie is a dick, he wasnt getting nominated anyway, and if he had he never could have won. Thats how stupid liberals are theyre bashing the guy they want to run, because he cant win. If they ruin him then someone comes out of no where that actually has a chance to win. Thats what people gravitate towards. No one heard of this fucking clown we have in the White House now 6 months before the election. that was enough for the few retarded white people who voted for him to cling onto.

    In any event flipping around the dial the last few days has just reinforced why this country is so fucked up. One side vilifies someone and basically makes him out to be Sadam, Osama, and Hitler all rolled into one, and the other side doesnt even report it as news. Dont even mention it.

    Fucked up country right now.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyG View Post
    Unacceptable, for sure.
    wtf did i type

  7. #7

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Wanti it delayed emergency vehicles and buses full of children.
    Unacceptable.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Quote Originally Posted by Sperm View Post
    Wanti it delayed emergency vehicles and buses full of children.
    Unacceptable.
    tell that to people out here. Also love how they claimed it caused the death of some 91 year old lady who died because they didnt get there in time or some bullshit. Her grand daughter or daughter or whoever set that record straight pretty quick.

    traffic is a way of life if youre going to live in over populated areas.

    making it worse to be an asshole isnt smart, but it isnt the end of the world either.

    I am still waiting for some math geek fucktard to come out and have a dozen formulas breaking down how many extra minutes people waited on average and how much that cost the economy.

    Obviously all the math losers are busy with some other bullshit somewhere.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    over 4 hrs and a lady dies too, because the ems could not get to her

  10. #10
    EOG Dedicated nedrow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04, 2011
    Location
    syracuse
    Posts
    9,050

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    murderer

  11. #11
    Hotti Gotti Wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02, 2008
    Location
    Old Westbury, NY
    Posts
    18,291

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    christie can't see his dick without a mirror.
    Gotti help me

  12. #12

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    over 4 hrs and a lady dies too, because the ems could not get to her
    LMAO learn to think for yourself and make sure what these guys feed you is accurate.

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/09/us/chr...scandal-death/

  13. #13

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    and even that report is trying to make it sound worse than it is.

    the final comment is laughable..

    "calls that should have taken a few minutes took up to 3 times longer." so a 5 minute response time took 15? or a 3 minute response time took 9 minutes? Yeah way to make it sond alot worse than it really was.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    this i seen on tv sir, just posting what i seen that all.get a life

  15. #15

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    this i seen on tv sir, just posting what i seen that all.get a life
    thats why I said learn to think for yourself. 90% of the shit on TV isnt real. And thats just the news.

    There is no actual news anymore its commentary and delivering a skewed view of reality based on the agenda of the corporation who runs the company youre broadcasting for.

  16. #16
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jun 01, 2006
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Impeach the fat fuck

  17. #17

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Wanti it aint about the traffic jam.
    Its about a person using their political powers like this putting peoples lives in danger.

  18. #18
    Hotti Gotti Wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02, 2008
    Location
    Old Westbury, NY
    Posts
    18,291

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    christie should be executed.
    Gotti help me

  19. #19

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Quote Originally Posted by Sperm View Post
    Wanti it aint about the traffic jam.
    Its about a person using their political powers like this putting peoples lives in danger.
    LOL what about Obama? I guess no one heard about the book gates has written huh?

    Or any politician in power who sends troops into a spot they know they cant have success in.

    What is worse?

    Where is the 'impeach Obama' hyperbole? How about Hillary Clinton? Her whole Benghazi nonsense? I guess people forgot her "what does it matter' comment. Umm I think the families of the people who died there, it matters to them.

    No news needed, just listen to her own stupidity....

    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3206...-does-it-make/


    People abuse their power all the time, it isnt anything new, and it will never change. The outrage depends on what your opinion is and or what your agenda is.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LOL what about Obama? I guess no one heard about the book gates has written huh?

    Or any politician in power who sends troops into a spot they know they cant have success in.

    What is worse?

    Where is the 'impeach Obama' hyperbole? How about Hillary Clinton? Her whole Benghazi nonsense? I guess people forgot her "what does it matter' comment. Umm I think the families of the people who died there, it matters to them.

    No news needed, just listen to her own stupidity....

    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3206...-does-it-make/


    People abuse their power all the time, it isnt anything new, and it will never change. The outrage depends on what your opinion is and or what your agenda is.
    I agree with all of that.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    LOL... Obama has IRS screwing over conservative voters systematically and you're worried about a 2 hour delay?

    One is 10000000x worse than the other and CNN freaks out about the smaller issue and ignores the larger issue.

    Shitlib media is a joke and always will be.

  22. #22
    EOG Dedicated nedrow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04, 2011
    Location
    syracuse
    Posts
    9,050

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    iam moven down there to start a movement to can fat.packen my shit as I type ,some are talkers and some r doers

  23. #23
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    10,913

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Quote Originally Posted by Sperm View Post
    Purposely shutting down the busiest bridge in the world.
    Unexceptable
    Screw this fat ass liberal!
    Stanford Cardinals

  24. #24
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    10,913

    Default Re: Chris Christie should be impeached

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCubs2015 View Post
    LOL... Obama has IRS screwing over conservative voters systematically and you're worried about a 2 hour delay?

    One is 10000000x worse than the other and CNN freaks out about the smaller issue and ignores the larger issue.

    Shitlib media is a joke and always will be.
    Christie is not a conservative! List as a Republican, but he is really a frugal socialist.
    Stanford Cardinals

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •