Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: Alliance Sports Book Update

  1. #1

    Default Alliance Sports Book Update

    Talked with an acquaintance in the industry this early afternoon about the Alliance sheet of players. Was hoping this person could facilitae a bailout of sorts for the book. He has participated in things of this nature in the past.

    Here in a nutshell is what happened as it was explained to me. I have no way to verify any of this, but am simply passing on what I was told and what I do believe has happened. I have no reason at all to doubt this is what went down.

    Alliance Sports book was owned by Mark XXXXXXX. It was run thru a PPH shop. They had about 80 guys and the current player balances were right at about $125k. They have about 20-25 players that generate the vast majority of the "profits" for the book. The remaining players are winners or grinders that don't add much to the bottom line.

    Rather than boot the winners and limit the grinders they made the choice to simply close shop.

    Now here is the interesting part.

    They are calling the 20-25 players they want to keep and putting them in this PPH skin
    betgoldstar.com betting line is 1-888-670-7386

    A lady named Irene is calling them from # 1-866-374-6874 ( quick seach I discovered that number is on this site http://www.thecostaricaconnection.com/index.html ) . She is explaining to them their accounts have been moved to betgoldstar.com and that player balance and everything has already been transferred. (an inside job)

    No attempts to have a bailout were ever put in motion. When ever a book in Costa Rica goes under their are the normal 5-6 suspects for facilitating a bailout. None were contacted in this case, because the book was stripped of it's winners making it a situation NO BOOK WOULD BE WILLING TO ASSUME THAT TYPE OF SHEET.

    Leave the profitable players intact, and the book is something someone might be willing to assume the liabilities for. But ownership made that impossible the way they went about this.

    The pisser is the "losers" get to keep everything and the winners and grinders get the shaft.

    Also as I understand it, the majority of the players there are NOT forum guys, so it is doubtful they will ever find out that some of the Cherries were plucked and put in a new shop while the rest were left to rot on the ground.

    So remember when a book boots a player (and of course pays them), it is often done to protect the rest of the players who play there. To bad Alliance didn't have the balls to do that, so it wouldn't have gotten to this point.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    irene was the cs lady at alliance

    she was always a pleasure to talk too.


    good to see you following up boat

    i hope the players get paid somehow

  3. #3

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    but they did not pay the booted grinders and winners, or are they going to when the aforementioned fill their rice bowl again

  4. #4
    https://twitter.com/BAUSsports BAUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Posts
    725

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    What a horeshit approach (if true) to doing business.

    BAUS

  5. #5

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    bbb , when are you taking an all expense paid trip on Alliance ?
    "White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need..."

  6. #6

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    bbb , when are you taking an all expense paid trip on Alliance ?
    uncalled for sammy

    at least boat3 is providing this forum with useful info about offshore sportsbooks

  7. #7

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukeemike View Post

    uncalled for sammy

    Sammy is doing a lot of "uncalled for" stuff today

    Sammy should relax
    "White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need..."

  8. #8

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Sam not sure what you deal is but if you ever care to discuss it pm me a number and I will call.

  9. #9
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jun 01, 2006
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Tx for the update Boat.Got most of my cash out but $850 is $850

  10. #10

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Withdrew from there last week, whew! Great cs- Irene, Michelle, Jennifer always easy to talk to and work with Really liked the book, interesting info.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Never ceases to amaze me what absolute fucking scumbags run the show down there

  12. #12

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Boatboatboat - I tried the phone number but it says not in service. Is there anything you or your contacts can do to help me out? I had a small 4 figure balance there but am a life time loser there. If they cherry picked accounts, I am surprised they did not pick me. I am willing to work with another book if they can offer me a bailout. Thanks

  13. #13

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BCEAGLE1996 View Post
    Boatboatboat - I tried the phone number but it says not in service. Is there anything you or your contacts can do to help me out? I had a small 4 figure balance there but am a life time loser there. If they cherry picked accounts, I am surprised they did not pick me. I am willing to work with another book if they can offer me a bailout. Thanks
    That's lovely. Boat squared posts this in an effort to show what scumbag pieces of shit were behind that place and this guy sees it as an invitation to a party

  14. #14

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    What party? I am not allowed to ask if he has contacts to help me? Didn't know you were the authority figure here chief.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BCEAGLE1996 View Post
    What party? I am not allowed to ask if he has contacts to help me? Didn't know you were the authority figure here chief.
    You're right. Just frustrating when you're one of the ones with the shaft

  16. #16

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    That's lovely. Boat squared posts this in an effort to show what scumbag pieces of shit were behind that place and this guy sees it as an invitation to a party
    And this should be Boat CUBED.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Apparently, they feel it is within their rights to just keep the rest of the money after the sucker money was transferred. Man, that is just cold. Dog, the Bounty Hunter could get rich tracking operators like this down. They should oil their necks because they are going to need to have them on a swivel for a while.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Oops! They were flat broke weren't they? The suckers were they only thing they could sell that was worth anything!

  19. #19

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    bbb , when are you taking an all expense paid trip on Alliance ?
    sam you need a break.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Quote Originally Posted by boatboatboat View Post
    Talked with an acquaintance in the industry this early afternoon about the Alliance sheet of players. Was hoping this person could facilitae a bailout of sorts for the book. He has participated in things of this nature in the past.

    Here in a nutshell is what happened as it was explained to me. I have no way to verify any of this, but am simply passing on what I was told and what I do believe has happened. I have no reason at all to doubt this is what went down.

    Alliance Sports book was owned by Mark XXXXXXX. It was run thru a PPH shop. They had about 80 guys and the current player balances were right at about $125k. They have about 20-25 players that generate the vast majority of the "profits" for the book. The remaining players are winners or grinders that don't add much to the bottom line.

    Rather than boot the winners and limit the grinders they made the choice to simply close shop.

    Now here is the interesting part.

    They are calling the 20-25 players they want to keep and putting them in this PPH skin
    betgoldstar.com betting line is 1-888-670-7386

    A lady named Irene is calling them from # 1-866-374-6874 ( quick seach I discovered that number is on this site http://www.thecostaricaconnection.com/index.html ) . She is explaining to them their accounts have been moved to betgoldstar.com and that player balance and everything has already been transferred. (an inside job)

    No attempts to have a bailout were ever put in motion. When ever a book in Costa Rica goes under their are the normal 5-6 suspects for facilitating a bailout. None were contacted in this case, because the book was stripped of it's winners making it a situation NO BOOK WOULD BE WILLING TO ASSUME THAT TYPE OF SHEET.

    Leave the profitable players intact, and the book is something someone might be willing to assume the liabilities for. But ownership made that impossible the way they went about this.

    The pisser is the "losers" get to keep everything and the winners and grinders get the shaft.

    Also as I understand it, the majority of the players there are NOT forum guys, so it is doubtful they will ever find out that some of the Cherries were plucked and put in a new shop while the rest were left to rot on the ground.

    So remember when a book boots a player (and of course pays them), it is often done to protect the rest of the players who play there. To bad Alliance didn't have the balls to do that, so it wouldn't have gotten to this point.
    Doubt this is completely accurate. I was sent over to Goldstar even though I have gotten the best of it.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post

    sam you need a break.

    thanks.. Sammy is back and Refreshed
    "White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need..."

  22. #22

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Boat, when can we expect to see a thread "HRWager bails out all of alliance sportsbook"

  23. #23

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Pbovi - who reached out to and when to transfer the account?

    Has anyone else received a response from the email or phone call? I am getting the sense that they haven't contacted anybody because I haven't seen one person here or elsewhere say that they were contacted since the shutdown.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BCEAGLE1996 View Post
    Pbovi - who reached out to and when to transfer the account?

    Has anyone else received a response from the email or phone call? I am getting the sense that they haven't contacted anybody because I haven't seen one person here or elsewhere say that they were contacted since the shutdown.
    The agent reached out on Sunday night and supplied me with the new info. The account was and is live and reflected my closing balance at Alliance which was not small.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    I requested a pay-out for $5369.00 on 1/7/14 Jennifer told me to call back on 1/16/14 for the tracking # I called back phone was disconnected,website gone,can anybody help me with this issue,I emailed them,no response!

  26. #26

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Tboy- what method did you use? I thought they were only doing w u and m g in the end?

  27. #27
    EOG Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 25, 2007
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    My first time in a while reading EOG (or any betting forum) and I return to see something like this...hate to see it honestly.

    From memory..weren't these guys reall tight with their bases limits-like 250 a game tight, but super liberal when it came to NFL (5-10k).

    Seems they stuck around long enough to take the square money...closed the door and invited special guest to a new operation in an effort to keep the scam going. Just like so many others the last few years...they take care of the cash producers and screw anyone who poses a risk to profits. Sad state of the industry.

  28. #28

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    I hope George is willing to bail me out someday. Had about 1800 stolen from me by alliance. If this doesn't get resolved by feb 1st by alliance , I will be walking away from the sports betting world.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Bump

  30. #30

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    alliance with satan
    sober

    starting 7/5

    goal: 150 days

  31. #31

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Fyi

    http://forum.sbrforum.com/sportsbook...l#post20915330

    QUOTE=BCEAGLE1996;4124077]I hope George is willing to bail me out someday. Had about 1800 stolen from me by alliance. If this doesn't get resolved by feb 1st by alliance , I will be walking away from the sports betting world.[/QUOTE]
    To check out what HRwager has to offer log in to

    hrwager.ag

    Username:Hrw2201

    PW:test

  32. #32

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    they told me I was getting a check,lol.

  33. #33
    Unrealized Delicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26, 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    624

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Bump. Did anybody get paid?

  34. #34

    Default Re: Alliance Sports Book Update

    Hey Boat who do you think is the by far #1 offshore sports book today? Safe, speedy payouts? That don't boot winners? Not just because you are affiliated with either.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •