RIP Lori
Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: RIP Lori

  1. #1

    Unhappy RIP Lori

    I was very saddened to hear of Lori's passing.

    She was once Rio/Skybook's head line manager, back in early days.

    Her funeral took place in Escazu this morning.

    Rest in peace, Lori.

  2. #2

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Lori was one of the good ones...she will be missed...RIP sweetheart.......
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  3. #3

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Not Lori from mirage in old days ? Either way of course RIP

  4. #4

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Sorry JamesD but it is the same Lori.....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  5. #5

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Lori was one of the good ones...she will be missed...RIP sweetheart.......
    We were just talking about her... RIP Lori.... I had a many drinks with her...

  6. #6

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    RIP

  7. #7

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Sorry JamesD but it is the same Lori.....
    Gd damn that's terrible. I remember Lori, shep, and Michelle working under Jimmy from the old days. She was so young. Absolutely horrible news.

  8. #8
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 10, 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    356

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Used to hang out at Time Out Tavern with her. Down to earth, hard working, honest and giving person. Truly a shame to lose her and way too early. God bless you Lori.

  9. #9

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Gd damn that's terrible. I remember Lori, shep, and Michelle working under Jimmy from the old days. She was so young. Absolutely horrible news.
    Went to the Fairgounds in New Orleans La. with Shep a many days years ago before he moved to Vegas. Shep knew everybody.

  10. #10

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by OLDSANDBAGGER View Post
    Used to hang out at Time Out Tavern with her. Down to earth, hard working, honest and giving person. Truly a shame to lose her and way too early. God bless you Lori.

    I have thought about Lori a dozen times today such a horrible thing. I remember her being so young, she can't be older then 50. I wish I never noticed this damn thread.

    Shep was some character for sure. He used to answer the must bet line at the mirage, always made me laugh. Whatever happened to shep?

  11. #11

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    I have thought about Lori a dozen times today such a horrible thing. I remember her being so young, she can't be older then 50. I wish I never noticed this damn thread.

    Shep was some character for sure. He used to answer the must bet line at the mirage, always made me laugh. Whatever happened to shep?
    He had a hear attack in the swimming pool. He had be having heart problems a year before the attack.

  12. #12

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    on a good note Michele is doing well...we are friends...she is devastated by Lori's passing, they were best friends

  13. #13
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jun 01, 2006
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    6,480

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    RIP

  14. #14

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
    He had a hear attack in the swimming pool. He had be having heart problems a year before the attack.
    Rainbow,

    So Shep is also deceased? Thank you for the update on Michelle Dinkeson at least someone from the old mirage crew is doing well. Did Lori have a family?

  15. #15

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Rainbow,

    So Shep is also deceased? Thank you for the update on Michelle Dinkeson at least someone from the old mirage crew is doing well. Did Lori have a family?
    Yep, Shep is gone.

  16. #16

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Shep too? What a damn shame. Did Lori have a family?

  17. #17

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    never married....lori was very close to her niece and all her friends

  18. #18

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    She was good people and will be missed dearly down here.

  19. #19
    EOG Dedicated FISHHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04, 2010
    Location
    LAS VEGAS
    Posts
    24,616

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Sorry JamesD but it is the same Lori.....
    Oh man, can't believe this, knew Lori very well back in the day, we spent many a day together outside the work place......had no idea she was involved with offshore.

    Sad to hear this
    ​STAY FOCUSED

  20. #20

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Moving news of this event to the main board for a few days, to give others who may have known her an opportunity to be informed of the unfortunate event.

  21. #21

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Thank you Mike, as I mentioned earlier in the thread I knew her when she was a supervisor at mirage Las Vegas when Jimmy V was vegas' top line maker. She and Michelle were both huge assets to Jimmy. It sounds like many of you met her when she went offshore, that's when I lost touch with her. Such a class act all around and it really saddens me she passed so young.

  22. #22
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    18,101

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Is this blonde hair Lori who managed the Primadonna book at Stateline before moving over to the Mirage?
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

  23. #23

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    I can also attest to her great human qualities. Class act all around.

  24. #24

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Sorry to hear, guys. It sounds like she was a great person.

    RIP

  25. #25

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    I still remember that night when she had me shooting TEQUILA about 12yrs ago in Costa Rica. Its no telling how many shots we had that night. The bar was in Sabana Sur, I can't even think of the name of that place right now. They have been closed for quite a while now. She always had a SMILE on her face. She was so easy to get along with. RIP Lori...

  26. #26
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jul 17, 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    15,194

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    when Jimmy V was vegas' top line maker.




    Thanks for the laughs .........


  27. #27

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by High Times View Post



    Thanks for the laughs .........


    I won't bother debating this point. Is this really the type of thread you want to derail with a comment like "thanks for the laughs"?

  28. #28
    EOG Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 29, 2013
    Location
    Florida/Georgia Line
    Posts
    556

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Is there a link to an obit?

  29. #29

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by EOGMike View Post
    Moving news of this event to the main board for a few days, to give others who may have known her an opportunity to be informed of the unfortunate event.
    Great decision Mike.....Lori was all class.....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  30. #30
    Adm¡n¡strator spankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 03, 2013
    Location
    Council Bluffs, IA
    Posts
    3,564

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Lori was a great person.

    I had spent more than a few evenings with Lori and she was absolutely the classiest lady I have ever had the opportunity of spending time with.

    RIP Lori.

  31. #31
    EOG Dedicated FISHHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04, 2010
    Location
    LAS VEGAS
    Posts
    24,616

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Any pics of Lori?
    ​STAY FOCUSED

  32. #32
    I am the one who knocks avonbarksdale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24, 2012
    Posts
    8,942

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by FISHHEAD View Post
    Any pics of Lori?

  33. #33
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jul 17, 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    15,194

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    I won't bother debating this point. Is this really the type of thread you want to derail with a comment like "thanks for the laughs"?

    Yes that was fucked up and I am sorry for that crap..........



    R.I.P. Lori

  34. #34

    Default Re: RIP Lori

    Sorry to hear this news.

    R.I.P. Miss Lori

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •