Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791
Coacher Sext Package POD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 41

Thread: Coacher Sext Package POD

  1. #1

    Default Coacher Sext Package POD

    Just came through.

    864 Evansville



    We are to play this with SUPREME confidence.


  2. #2
    EOG Dedicated TR88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    Monaco
    Posts
    5,759
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    ill put 350 on it

    thanks diableeer
    hehe ty men

  3. #3

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Feb 15 11:22 PM
    by: INTERNET
    69022132 CBB Feb 16 05:00 PM STRAIGHT BET
    [864] EVANSVILLE +13-110



  4. #4
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD


    Guys not a coach anymore.

    his wife makes the money in the family

    guy is washed up

    turned his back on the team

    We won't forget

  5. #5

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    only 13 I see is at carib and jerry's

  6. #6

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by boatboatboat View Post
    only 13 I see is at carib and jerry's
    Bet was placed last night as you can see by date and time. Told Diabler to bet it when it was 13. Guy made the thread when it was 12. What can i say? Play the 12.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Feb 16 12:38 PM
    by: INTERNET
    CBB Feb 16 02:00 PM STRAIGHT BET
    [879] MARIST +2-110

  8. #8

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    i'm on the other side of this one, wichita state isn't that good but evansville is not competitive. wichita is 18 points better on a neutral court so i'll lay the -12...

  9. #9

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukeemike View Post
    i'm on the other side of this one, wichita state isn't that good but evansville is not competitive. wichita is 18 points better on a neutral court so i'll lay the -12...
    GL Mike.

  10. #10
    I am the one who knocks avonbarksdale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24, 2012
    Posts
    8,947

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post

    Guys not a coach anymore.

    his wife makes the money in the family

    guy is washed up

    turned his back on the team

    We won't forget


    taylors return is like when favre played for the jets(utter and EPIC failure)


  11. #11

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Taylor View Post
    GL Mike.
    you too, i can see some logic in taking evansville but they blew that 15 point lead in the last matchup in a heartbeat

  12. #12

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post

    Guys not a coach anymore.

    his wife makes the money in the family

    guy is washed up

    turned his back on the team

    We won't forget
    Quote Originally Posted by avonbarksdale View Post


    taylors return is like when favre played for the jets(utter and EPIC failure)

    Just remember who made you two household names.

  13. #13
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Taylor View Post
    Just remember who made you two household names.
    I will never forget Sperm for what he did for us.

    Im starting to think this guy isn't even a real coach

  14. #14
    EOG Dedicated TR88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    Monaco
    Posts
    5,759
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Coacher is great guy in my book, if you say otherwise fuck u come at me
    hehe ty men

  15. #15

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    Coacher is great guy in my book, if you say otherwise fuck u come at me

  16. #16
    I'm an ACL123 guy darkhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts
    5,372

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    let's all work together to make eog successful

    SALAD!

  17. #17
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    Coacher is great guy in my book, if you say otherwise fuck u come at me
    U mad Bro?

    Come at me Bro

    U mad Bro?

    Come at me Bro

    U mad Bro?

    Come at me Bro

  18. #18
    EOG Dedicated TR88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    Monaco
    Posts
    5,759
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    U mad Bro?

    Come at me Bro

    U mad Bro?

    Come at me Bro

    U mad Bro?

    Come at me Bro
    . Yesterday i walked into gnc looking for some gakic creakic and naturally some cell tech, the clerk looked at me and smiled, and told me that we have some free samples in the back room. I followed him in, and he led me through poorly-lit hallways and into a room with a table that looked like a medieval torture device, attached to it were several bottles of celltech creakic gakic and anavol.

    But as i looked at them, the clerk suddenly grabbed me and threw me on the table, where it immediately had some sort of locking device that kept me on the table with my ass in the air and mouth locked open. I felt my pants being pulled off and soon felt a thick cock slide into my ass. At first it was painful but after a few minutes i had 'opened up' so to speak. He came around to my mouth and i was forced to suck my baby's dick clean, practically licking off yesterdays lunch. Now heres where it gets weird, he pressed a button on the wall and the table began to vibrate slightly...in the mirror in front of me i could see the celltech and other muscletech products being mixed into a single batter by the machine, and after a few minutes a scooper came down and poured the batter into my already gaping ass. The clerk went around and began pounding me again, ramming the celltech batter deeper into my ass. Eventually he came and i tried to fart or **** out the batter along with his cum. But instead he came to my mouth again and i was forced to suck off all the celltech batter and cum that was on his dick..after a few minutes, the celltech got to me and i began to feel dizzy, everything was spinning around me and the last thing i remember was my baby saying 'hope you liked your free samples'.

    I woke up this morning on my kitchen floor, barely able to walk and surrounded by 5 bottles of celltech, and 3 bottles of each of the other muscletech products. I checked the scale and i had gained 10 pounds of lean muscle. I guess muscletech products really do work, but at what cost?
    hehe ty men

  19. #19
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    let's all work together to make eog successful

    SALAD!
    HArd to do when the guy quit on his team and there is a strong possibility that he isnt a real coach

  20. #20

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    HArd to do when the guy quit on his team and there is a strong possibility that he isnt a real coach
    Sometimes it is nice to take a break from gambling to refresh.

    As you may remember, I had to take a break from Dillon football to coach at TMU. Took me some time to figure out where I belonged.

    Even Eric Taylor needs time to refresh.

  21. #21
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    . Yesterday i walked into gnc looking for some gakic creakic and naturally some cell tech, the clerk looked at me and smiled, and told me that we have some free samples in the back room. I followed him in, and he led me through poorly-lit hallways and into a room with a table that looked like a medieval torture device, attached to it were several bottles of celltech creakic gakic and anavol.

    But as i looked at them, the clerk suddenly grabbed me and threw me on the table, where it immediately had some sort of locking device that kept me on the table with my ass in the air and mouth locked open. I felt my pants being pulled off and soon felt a thick cock slide into my ass. At first it was painful but after a few minutes i had 'opened up' so to speak. He came around to my mouth and i was forced to suck my baby's dick clean, practically licking off yesterdays lunch. Now heres where it gets weird, he pressed a button on the wall and the table began to vibrate slightly...in the mirror in front of me i could see the celltech and other muscletech products being mixed into a single batter by the machine, and after a few minutes a scooper came down and poured the batter into my already gaping ass. The clerk went around and began pounding me again, ramming the celltech batter deeper into my ass. Eventually he came and i tried to fart or **** out the batter along with his cum. But instead he came to my mouth again and i was forced to suck off all the celltech batter and cum that was on his dick..after a few minutes, the celltech got to me and i began to feel dizzy, everything was spinning around me and the last thing i remember was my baby saying 'hope you liked your free samples'.

    I woke up this morning on my kitchen floor, barely able to walk and surrounded by 5 bottles of celltech, and 3 bottles of each of the other muscletech products. I checked the scale and i had gained 10 pounds of lean muscle. I guess muscletech products really do work, but at what cost?

    Your a sick fukk.

  22. #22
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Taylor View Post
    Sometimes it is nice to take a break from gambling to refresh.

    As you may remember, I had to take a break from Dillon football to coach at TMU. Took me some time to figure out where I belonged.

    Even Eric Taylor needs time to refresh.

    That is understandable. But you quit right before the big game. Bowl Season and NFL playoffs. Such horseshit. No calls no letters or emails.

    You just come back like nothing happened. Not even a damn apology.


    Who does that? Well I'll tell you who does that. A guy who is in over his head, a guy who is pretending to be a coach and it all caught up to him.


    I guess what Im saying is I want a public apology. And proof you are the real Coach Eric Taylor.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    That is understandable. But you quit right before the big game. Bowl Season and NFL playoffs. Such horseshit. No calls no letters or emails.

    You just come back like nothing happened. Not even a damn apology.


    Who does that? Well I'll tell you who does that. A guy who is in over his head, a guy who is pretending to be a coach and it all caught up to him.


    I guess what Im saying is I want a public apology. And proof you are the real Coach Eric Taylor.

  24. #24
    EOG Dedicated TR88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    Monaco
    Posts
    5,759
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    That is understandable. But you quit right before the big game. Bowl Season and NFL playoffs. Such horseshit. No calls no letters or emails.

    You just come back like nothing happened. Not even a damn apology.



    Who does that? Well I'll tell you who does that. A guy who is in over his head, a guy who is pretending to be a coach and it all caught up to him.


    I guess what Im saying is I want a public apology. And proof you are the real Coach Eric Taylor.
    uwotm7+1

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fat_guy.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	529.2 KB 
ID:	12229
    hehe ty men

  25. #25
    I'm an ACL123 guy darkhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts
    5,372

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Yah an apology wouldn't hurt for leaving without notice

    unless you had a death in the family

  26. #26
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    88er don't test me brah

  27. #27
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Yah an apology wouldn't hurt for leaving without noticeunless you had a death in the family
    this is why this guy is the voice of the voiceless

  28. #28
    EOG Dedicated TR88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    Monaco
    Posts
    5,759
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    88er don't test me brah
    Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her
    She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.
    hehe ty men

  29. #29
    I am the one who knocks avonbarksdale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24, 2012
    Posts
    8,947

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Apology sends the wrong message to our kids at this great program

    quitting is not an option at Dillion

    we will accept a resignation letter

  30. #30

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her
    She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

  31. #31
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by avonbarksdale View Post
    Apology sends the wrong message to our kids at this great program

    quitting is not an option at Dillion

    we will accept a resignation letter
    Avon has a great point.

    Resignation letter or we Riot.

    Buddy Garrity gets it


  32. #32
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    If he is the real Eric Taylor then it looks like he quit on us to become a detective.



    Guy couldn't even figure out who stole the cookie from the cookie jar

    So he comes back to us like nothing happened.

    I say fuck him

    Resign or else

  33. #33

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    If he is the real Eric Taylor then it looks like he quit on us to become a detective.



    Guy couldn't even figure out who stole the cookie from the cookie jar

    So he comes back to us like nothing happened.

    I say fuck him

    Resign or else


    Your motion falls upon deaf ears.

  34. #34
    EOG Member Mikeyanks23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    11,840
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Taylor View Post


    Your motion falls upon deaf ears.
    watch your back

  35. #35
    I am the one who knocks avonbarksdale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24, 2012
    Posts
    8,947

    Default Re: Coacher Sext Package POD

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Taylor View Post


    Your motion falls upon deaf ears.
    i will break ur ankles pal








































    Srs














































    break them ankles on the bball court son

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •