NROPP dropping multiple 10-unit bombs in one day trying to erase a -100 unit season - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NROPP dropping multiple 10-unit bombs in one day trying to erase a -100 unit season

Default Re: NROPP dropping multiple 10-unit bombs in one day trying to erase a -100 unit season

Wow, talk about being in the Red.

Default Re: NROPP dropping multiple 10-unit bombs in one day trying to erase a -100 unit season

for some reason he thinks he's good enough to beat bad numbers....
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Nropp has booted about 10,000 of his followers. Anybody make the cut? Post dem fades plz

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scooper View Post
    Nropp has booted about 10,000 of his followers. Anybody make the cut? Post dem fades plz
    He has a new protected account @nr1pp

I have never interacted with this guy in my life on any platform. Recently I got a few questions about his records and discovered he blocks me on Twitter despite us never interacting. Then multiple other people mentioned being blocked despite no interaction -- apparently he was ranting and raving about trolls trying to track his record and he blocked a bunch of people who he thought might be tracking him. Fantastic example of how you can be a total fraud even when the advice is free.

The idiotic thing is that you can trivially view the tweets of someone who blocks you simply by logging out of your account, using a different browser, using an incognito/private window etc.

first of all what's the point in putting out 5-10 picks a day and not keeping track?

guy claims to be an cbb expert

Nropp: -$29,370 Last 3 yrs for $100 bettor

Brock would kick this guys ass in a capping contest
    The real women sport expert

I'm not sure gambling twitter has ever seen a mental and emotional meltdown like nropp had this week

Knowing every player on each team doesnt mean you'll win. It's actually a big waste of time.

EOG Veteran

I remember this guy from covers, circa 2004. He was a good read back then, used to get into it with this Paki kid Indian Cowboy. Neither one of them knew shit about the business.

I'm not sure gambling twitter has ever seen a mental and emotional meltdown like nropp had this week
    Did he delete tweets or does he have another Twitter account than @nropp?

@nr1pp

TommyG is the biggest wanker on twitter,little debate about that.

Yes I know about the new account in the sticky but since it only has 11 followers I'm assuming whatever meltdown he had was either deleted or somewhere other than on his @nropp Twitter account since nothing looks out of the ordinary there aside from a few 10u Yoshes, which aren't as bad as his 40-50u Yoshes from a few years ago.

The meltdown was in reference to him being so tilted as being tracked by @nropptracker (legit down a gazillion units) that he scrolled through his 17k followers in an attempt to find the mole, deleted about ten k of them then started a new account where he's presumably in a safe space and able to post his losers without being tracked.

Can you imagine the time it took to scroll through and block 10,000 users?!?!

Not sure how Nropp is doing, but Jorcubsdan is interesting this year.

Guy goes to some new site (the action network?) and all the info is the same and his write-ups still seem solid, but his picks have fallen off a bit.

247-238-4 ats so far this year.

Getting smoked.

Very very difficult to have an edge on that many games in such a short time period.
    "Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight"
    -Slim Charles (also the new motto of pregame.com)

Jorcubsdan doesn’t bet at all. He tried to scratch a bet after an injury a few nights ago.

Nroppz has only posted a handful of plays this season. He cashed in with the donations going and then moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Not sure how Nropp is doing, but Jorcubsdan is interesting this year.

Guy goes to some new site (the action network?) and all the info is the same and his write-ups still seem solid, but his picks have fallen off a bit.

247-238-4 ats so far this year.

Getting smoked.

Very very difficult to have an edge on that many games in such a short time period.
    guy knows every player and every offensive scheme but gets his ass kicked night after night

why can't action sports network get guys that really bet instead of a bunch of fukks that don't bet like stuckey and this cubsfan guy?

Quote Originally Posted by groovinmahoovin View Post
    I have never interacted with this guy in my life on any platform. Recently I got a few questions about his records and discovered he blocks me on Twitter despite us never interacting. Then multiple other people mentioned being blocked despite no interaction -- apparently he was ranting and raving about trolls trying to track his record and he blocked a bunch of people who he thought might be tracking him. Fantastic example of how you can be a total fraud even when the advice is free.

The idiotic thing is that you can trivially view the tweets of someone who blocks you simply by logging out of your account, using a different browser, using an incognito/private window etc.
    Very true. Free-advice can be very costly, if u decide to just absorb it.

Great bump of classic thread.

If 1 unit = 1% of Bankroll...

...wtf are u using to bet if more than 130 units in the whole?

And 35% of Bankroll seems like a pure dart-throw.

Jorcubsdan doesn’t bet at all. He tried to scratch a bet after an injury a few nights ago.

Nroppz has only posted a handful of plays this season. He cashed in with the donations going and then moved on.
    LMAO

now charging 7.99 a month to read this BS

i immediately unfollowed

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    LMAO

now charging 7.99 a month to read this BS

i immediately unfollowed
    Unreal. Let's hear it. I love the tout BS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1XIM2F0DDQ

TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyG View Post
    Unreal. Let's hear it. I love the tout BS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1XIM2F0DDQ
    I busted that Fucker too many times to count as well as Stu(pid) Feiner. The ONLY thing I miss about pay phones - not being able to Bust the Fuckers

Wanna see something truly frightening - look at Feiner here at the start of this thing. Looks like a Beached Whale

The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

Winky, I can't watch that. I know Stu was living to excess, ignoring his diet. Too much.

Hope all is good w/ you. Happy 2018.

Luke-warm on the EPL season. ManCity so many pts clear at top. I don't care so much about the slots 2 to 6. A shame to me that Tottenham hasn't won a title yet; feel like this roster is of championship-quality.

The real fun figures to be in the relegation zone. Crystal Palace now showing life. Swansea likely going down, would be great-escape to stay up.

Winky, I can't watch that. I know Stu was living to excess, ignoring his diet. Too much.

Hope all is good w/ you. Happy 2018.

Luke-warm on the EPL season. ManCity so many pts clear at top. I don't care so much about the slots 2 to 6. A shame to me that Tottenham hasn't won a title yet; feel like this roster is of championship-quality.

The real fun figures to be in the relegation zone. Crystal Palace now showing life. Swansea likely going down, would be great-escape to stay up.
    That Stu(pid) Feiner video is unreal. As for the EPL - I am very happy with how things are going. I played a prop before the season: City to win the PL and Kane to be top scorer +850 and right now that would pay that is around -200. I hope Swansea goes down - I have them +225 to go down. I also have Brighton and think I will cash that.
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

I remember that u had Swansea to go down. Don't see much hope for them. So offensively-challenged.

City/Kane would be nice score for u. GL.

I remember that u had Swansea to go down. Don't see much hope for them. So offensively-challenged.

City/Kane would be nice score for u. GL.
    I expected Siggy to be sold and once that happened for goals to be hard to come by - exactly the case.Kane is 3 up on Saleh and now that Coutinho is gone I expect Saleh's numbers to drop since he is the only legit playmaker they have

U have it all figured out, Duck.

I actually don't think Sigurdsson's overall game is that good, relative to +/-. He's one of the reasons Everton is miserable.