Railbird = Stiff
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 120

Thread: Railbird = Stiff

  1. #1

    Default Railbird = Stiff

    Tired of waiting.

    We only played for $250 too. If you can take a day away from your personal troubles to post up in a gambling contest you can take twenty minutes away to pay.

    Another great member of the forum community.







    So now let's see if EoG pays me?

    These places are a bigger joke than they look, even

    Have fun boys

  2. #2
    EOG Dedicated Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21, 2011
    Location
    Albert Lea, MN
    Posts
    9,756

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    From what I know Railbird has paid all his past debts. Considering that EOG said they would pay I think one week is a little short to start going nuts.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    I think one week is .
    You cannot count.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    HustD, misunderstanding. This clip should clear it up:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fPJUg5nbzg

  5. #5

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Fast pay makes fast friends......
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  6. #6

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    I have a hard time believing that Railbird is gonna stiff u - how many days have past since he lost?

  7. #7
    EOG Dedicated Brick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20, 2012
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    20,439

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    And this is why he is a regular at TGF. The most action those guys usually have is ripping monopoly pieces off their big macs, so you can imagine how crazy they go with $250 is involved.

  8. #8
    EOG Dedicated Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21, 2011
    Location
    Albert Lea, MN
    Posts
    9,756

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    And this is why he is a regular at TGF. The most action those guys usually have is ripping monopoly pieces off their big macs, so you can imagine how crazy they go with $250 is involved.

    They should have a rule that you have to be at least 40 years old to play in these things or for that matter even post here.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    And this is why he is a regular at TGF. The most action those guys usually have is ripping monopoly pieces off their big macs, so you can imagine how crazy they go with $250 is involved.
    Wrong again. The number of people who don't drool into a cup around here is not exactly impressive.

    Why do you sports books line up around the block to sell to you MENSA members? Hmm.

    Yeah it's only $250 so why has it taken two weeks to pay me? He's gone on the radio twice since then. He's made a bunch of forum posts. Maybe he is waiting for a permission slip from Jesus.

    Just another joke by the forum Geritol collective who thinks getting injury reports four hours after the rest of the world in a forum thread is sharp.

    Ya'll so smart though. Been losing for so long it almost counts for experience.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    They should have a rule that you have to be at least 40 years old to play in these things or for that matter even post here.
    All 40 year olds, only winners, walked to school up hill both ways, turn down that rock music, totally cool and oblivious with 2014 cause they still use mail order catalogs and wear Reebok socks cut off at the calf. Ya'll are so calculated and mature; every career loser and stiff on here is over 40.

    I don't want to be here as much as you want this to be a retirement center for failed MENSA hopefuls. Have Jesus Christ Super Star pay me before he's with our lord and savior, I'll leave you to talking about Joe Maddon opting out when news hits here on Tuesday.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Youth is where it's at, HD. Don't sweat - I think Rail will pay u soon.

  12. #12
    EOG Dedicated Brick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20, 2012
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    20,439

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    You arent really worth it to slam too much on a Saturday, but take my advice mr. bean. Wait out the measley 250 for another week and keep your mouth shut, and if you still arent paid tell John and he will pay it for him like he said. Or you can be a man and not expect other people to pay railbird's debt for him. If you get stiffed just take it as a lesson to not be a retard and only do financial dealings that you know the money is there.

  13. #13
    EOG Dedicated bookbraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27, 2011
    Location
    Harveys Lake, PA
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Hustledouble was a much different poster when he benefited from the sites financially.
    I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum



  14. #14

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    You arent really worth it to slam too much on a Saturday, but take my advice mr. bean. Wait out the measley 250 for another week and keep your mouth shut, and if you still arent paid tell John and he will pay it for him like he said. Or you can be a man and not expect other people to pay railbird's debt for him. If you get stiffed just take it as a lesson to not be a retard and only do financial dealings that you know the money is there.
    I never asked for anyone to pay Railbird's debt, that's what John said to me. You are a blithering idiot. You have like seven sentences in this thread and like five of them are easily and provably wrong.

    Thanks for the shop lesson, gramps.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post
    Hustledouble was a much different poster when he benefited from the sites financially.
    HustleDouble, like the rest of the world, will only socialize with you people when he is paid to do so, which is why you are here.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Railbird has earned the right to stiff you.

    Now run along and rehearse that squeaky-voiced podcast that nobody listens to...

  17. #17
    EOG Dedicated Brick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20, 2012
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    20,439

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by hustledouble View Post
    I never asked for anyone to pay Railbird's debt, that's what John said to me. You are a blithering idiot. You have like seven sentences in this thread and like five of them are easily and provably wrong.

    Thanks for the shop lesson, gramps.
    And you are the little broke dick in the thread that is also easily verifiable. Go back to tgf, im sure there are some nice free contests on this college saturday. You show up here to spew your bullshit that nobody cares about. Some of us like to bet real money and like the good information, not broke ass failures clogging up the forum crying about a two week old $250 debt and already calling the guy out as a stiff.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    And you are the little broke dick in the thread that is also easily verifiable. Go back to tgf, im sure there are some nice free contests on this college saturday. You show up here to spew your bullshit that nobody cares about. Some of us like to bet real money and like the good information, not broke ass failures clogging up the forum crying about a two week old $250 debt and already calling the guy out as a stiff.
    You are every other over-the-hill, overweight, overcooked forum genius who talks about betting big money on a gambling forum for no apparent reason. Your dick that tiny? You like the good information! And that's why you're on a forum! It's a joke you don't get, moron.

    I'd call you a dime a dozen because you are literally *the representative* of what it's like to be a forum poster, but it's not really dime a dozen because there are like 40 of you, grand total, keeping all the forums alive.

    Hilarious.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Rail should at least give some acknowledgement of the debt.....I have no doubt he pays but the street called "I owe you" goes both ways....It is not a street called "Uno Via"......

    Hustledouble, I wouldn't sweat it.....Rail has been around a long time......
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  20. #20

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    You got DoubleHustled by Railbird.


  21. #21

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa View Post
    Railbird has earned the right to stiff you.

    Now run along and rehearse that squeaky-voiced podcast that nobody listens to...
    Oh no, my voice? I look like "Mr. Bean"? Is that all you socially repressed sophomore-level geriatrics can come up with? Never got over your oppression sickness from high school?

    Keep being a jealous bitch that I can put two sentences together so all the forums loved me more than you and I didn't have to work at it for nine years.

  22. #22
    EOG Dedicated bookbraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27, 2011
    Location
    Harveys Lake, PA
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    And you are the little broke dick in the thread that is also easily verifiable. Go back to tgf, im sure there are some nice free contests on this college saturday. You show up here to spew your bullshit that nobody cares about. Some of us like to bet real money and like the good information, not broke ass failures clogging up the forum crying about a two week old $250 debt and already calling the guy out as a stiff.
    it looks like he quit or got fired from TGF Brick. He got upset when someone asked him about going 5-0 on past posted plays.

    http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/fo...e-picks-thread
    I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum



  23. #23

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by hustledouble View Post
    Keep being a jealous bitch
    You laid down with dogs and now you have fleas.

    Enjoy the itch Sonny!

  24. #24

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by hustledouble View Post
    You are every other over-the-hill, overweight, overcooked forum genius who talks about betting big money on a gambling forum for no apparent reason. Your dick that tiny? You like the good information! And that's why you're on a forum! It's a joke you don't get, moron.

    I'd call you a dime a dozen because you are literally *the representative* of what it's like to be a forum poster, but it's not really dime a dozen because there are like 40 of you, grand total, keeping all the forums alive.


    Hilarious.
    Take it easy guy.....the forum you are bashing gave you the opportunity to compete on the radio.....you should give some thanks to guys like JK.....this from one of the 40.....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  25. #25
    RIP Max cadillac pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20, 2005
    Location
    philadelphia, pa
    Posts
    2,339

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    IMO, this matter should have remained private...

  26. #26
    EOG Dedicated Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21, 2011
    Location
    Albert Lea, MN
    Posts
    9,756

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by hustledouble View Post
    I never asked for anyone to pay Railbird's debt, that's what John said to me. You are a blithering idiot. You have like seven sentences in this thread and like five of them are easily and provably wrong.

    Thanks for the shop lesson, gramps.
    Don't see Brick crying over a few hundred bucks. Also if your so dam smart why you got no job?

    Posting like a mad man for free sports options and entries into free contests. Man that's just sad.

  27. #27

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Take it easy guy.....the forum you are bashing gave you the opportunity to compete on the radio.....you should give some thanks to guys like JK.....this from one of the 40.....
    I've thanked John a hundred times, including three times in the texts in the first post I made. I'm not going to keep thanking someone for giving me an opportunity in a contest I haven't been paid for, then telling me he's hoping I'd have it in 24 hours, then 3 more days, then...

  28. #28
    EOG Dedicated Brick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20, 2012
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    20,439

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Seen plenty of guys like you, you are a guy of average intelligence that tries to learn too many big words to look smart. In the end you come off looking like a moron every time. You can keep trying to slam us but we all know you will never amount to anything. You will be the guy working as a cashier at the gas station and posting on forums and twitter to his other unsuccessful friend who are also into fake wrestling. WWE for life bro, we be hustlin double makin that big bank bruh.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    Don't see Brick crying over a few hundred bucks. Also if your so dam smart why you got no job?

    Posting like a mad man for free sports options and entries into free contests. Man that's just sad.
    I'm crying over a few hundred bucks, I'm unemployed, I'm this, I'm that.

    What is this, like the 30th different time in October someone is going to be accused of bull-shit like this on the forums? Oh the drama.

    This is your whole game. I don't see Brick doing anything but begging for a dick measuring contest, total forum MO. OH YOU'RE A BROKE DICK. Round and round it goes. Ya'll love it.

    It suits you.

  30. #30
    EOG Dedicated Brick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20, 2012
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    20,439

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    Don't see Brick crying over a few hundred bucks. Also if your so dam smart why you got no job?

    Posting like a mad man for free sports options and entries into free contests. Man that's just sad.
    Hes just pathetic and trying to defend it now. A bunch of guys who bet real money and the little contest whore comes flying in calling a guy a $250 stiff on college football saturday. Some of these kids are so stupid.

  31. #31

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by hustledouble View Post
    I've thanked John a hundred times, including three times in the texts in the first post I made. I'm not going to keep thanking someone for giving me an opportunity in a contest I haven't been paid for, then telling me he's hoping I'd have it in 24 hours, then 3 more days, then...
    I agree you should have had your money sooner, but don't sweat it....4 figures sure, but not 250 bucks.....if it were from a forum scammer, then I would be worried but not from Rail......
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  32. #32

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Seen plenty of guys like you, you are a guy of average intelligence that tries to learn too many big words to look smart. In the end you come off looking like a moron every time. You can keep trying to slam us but we all know you will never amount to anything. You will be the guy working as a cashier at the gas station and posting on forums and twitter to his other unsuccessful friend who are also into fake wrestling. WWE for life bro, we be hustlin double makin that big bank bruh.
    You're so much better than me Brick, such a winner, big bucks, not broke, doesn't like wrestling -- who could? WHO ON EOG COULD POSSIBLY LIKE WRESTLING? I MEAN WHO?

    Years later I will look back, gaunt, eyes sunken, pumping your gas for you and knowing if I'd only listened to Brick tell me that some people like to bet big money by getting their information from the gambling forums I too could have 18,000 posts in two years on a medium ten years past its expiration date.

    If only, man. If only I could be just like all you big bad wise old guys.

  33. #33
    EOG Dedicated Brick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20, 2012
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    20,439

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post
    it looks like he quit or got fired from TGF Brick. He got upset when someone asked him about going 5-0 on past posted plays.

    http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/fo...e-picks-thread
    Ouch, this loser looking for acceptance so bad he past posts a 5-0

  34. #34
    EOG Dedicated Brick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20, 2012
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    20,439

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by hustledouble View Post
    You're so much better than me Brick, such a winner, big bucks, not broke, doesn't like wrestling -- who could? WHO ON EOG COULD POSSIBLY LIKE WRESTLING? I MEAN WHO?

    Years later I will look back, gaunt, eyes sunken, pumping your gas for you and knowing if I'd only listened to Brick tell me that some people like to bet big money by getting their information from the gambling forums I too could have 18,000 posts in two years on a medium ten years past its expiration date.

    If only, man. If only I could be just like all you big bad wise old guys.
    or 20,000 twitter posts about wrestlemania in two months that maybe a total of two guys actually read. get out in the real world and try to make somthing out of yourself instead of past posting winners on a gambling portal hoping for acceptance from random guys.

  35. #35

    Default Re: Railbird = Stiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    And you are the little broke dick in the thread that is also easily verifiable. Go back to tgf, im sure there are some nice free contests on this college saturday. You show up here to spew your bullshit that nobody cares about. Some of us like to bet real money and like the good information, not broke ass failures clogging up the forum crying about a two week old $250 debt and already calling the guy out as a stiff.
    I blame the no juice guys for this stuff.......

    Bricker....is MC still around?
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •