Amazon FireTv and Firesticks - Page 3
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon FireTv and Firesticks

Default Re: Amazon FireTv and Firesticks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg   image.jpg  

Donald Trump is probably one of the most honest people in america right now - mr merlin 06-08-17

Some cool stuff that's available.

1...no commercials during games
    2..stoner movies
    3...misc sports special
    4..Tie Domi greatest fights
    5..Dave Hammer Schultz best fights (VD)
    6...Bob Probert greatest fights
    7...Boxings greatest fights
    8..Rock concert replays
    9..History of every awards shows
    10..Snapshot of some live sports channels
    11..Tonight's baseball schedule
    12..Misc Wrestling shows
    13..MMA and boxing channels
    Donald Trump is probably one of the most honest people in america right now - mr merlin 06-08-17

joeybagadonuts

Sorry bushay, I'll take a box.

Sent you the difference.

Thanks

Ok. That's what I thought you wanted.

Going to to post a snapshot of the main screen here. The only page you really need. For everyone. But you won't stay there cause the other apps are cool too.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

For you guys that use Pandora.....I'm including an app that gives you unlimited skips and no commercials. I've never used it but I hear it's very cool if your into Pandora.

joeybagadonuts

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    For you guys that use Pandora.....I'm including an app that gives you unlimited skips and no commercials. I've never used it but I hear it's very cool if your into Pandora.
    Can you see if you can find that for spotify as well?

I already pay for pandora.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts View Post

Working on it. Was just told there was, but i'll believe it when I see it. I'll keep you posted.

Bushay ,where are the other apps?

don't laugh at me

Ok...that last photo I posted....underneath video it shows Files and Addons. You click the addons and they will all appear. Ill post a shot in a minute.

Here's the first 15. There's more under the bottom row.

joeybagadonuts

So by using just those apps and a few more I can find basically any movie or tv show and all the sports networks in HD?

If this is the case , I'll definitely want a few more.

Lol. My mom asked me about this when I told her what I was doing. So probably another sale if I can pull it off then explain how to use to her.

This is awesome for someone like me during CFB season.We do get games on Tv but its 1 each time slot/
    Being able to watch any game is a huge plus.
    Same would go for you lads who like watching European football

So by using just those apps and a few more I can find basically any movie or tv show and all the sports networks in HD?

If this is the case , I'll definitely want a few more.
    Those 3 apps on the front page are ALL you need. I've installed a ton more in the Addons section but those are just for fun. I cut my DirecTv 6 months ago and have a stick on 4 tvs in every room and a Firebox on my main Plasma. This is easier than what cord cutters in the past have done after cutting their cord too. Some of those guys jump through hoops to get by without their cable. And these will only get simpler as time passes

I just told Stevo in a PM...my buddy was by 2 days ago and I sold him a box. I asked him earlier today in a text was he enjoying his box yet....This was his reply to me.

"This thing is friggin sweet! Already watched 2 movies still in the theatres!!!!"

You guys are going to love this thing. I promise you. The fact were all gamblers give me an audience to make a couple bucks now that i'm not working anymore. This is a good match for all of us here.

If you guys get one and enjoy it....one way to pay me back is to tell and show your friends and spread the word a little. I can always use a good customer base to build on.

I'm prolly going to jack the price up a bit in the future as this is a lot of work even now, Especially if these take off like i'm hoping. $20-40 more a unit i'm thinking. Still a fantastic deal. I'm underpricing these now and I know that. I just wanted to get this off the ground quickly. Especially before football season. But you EOG guys will always get the same deal or something very close.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Lol. My mom asked me about this when I told her what I was doing. So probably another sale if I can pull it off then explain how to use to her.
    We here at "Bushay's sales and service" do NOT discriminate against moms in any way shape or form. Her money spends just as well!

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterUk View Post
    This is awesome for someone like me during CFB season.We do get games on Tv but its 1 each time slot/
    Being able to watch any game is a huge plus.
    Same would go for you lads who like watching European football
    This thing has way more european stuff than American Manchester. You being from over the pond should really get a lot out of this.

Forgot. I got word a while ago there Is a Spotify app like Pandora with unlimited skips and no commercials but I was told the app kept cutting out halfway thru a song so as of now Spotify is a no go. But that could change at any time. If I hear more i'll pass it along.

I don't wanna be bushers PR man,that's Theo's job,but 6,000miles away,pac12 network on my TV,look at the quality

How do you like the Kodi Manchester?

You diggin it?

How do you like the Kodi Manchester?

You diggin it?
    Yeah mate it's awesome,I'm just setting it up for football season,
    cant find BTN tho,can you point me to it?

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterUk View Post
    Yeah mate it's awesome,I'm just setting it up for football season,
    cant find BTN tho,can you point me to it?
    No worries,fucking amazing,it's on cast alba via sports devil
    thanks for stating this thread bushay

Pretty sure I now have the Spotify app with no skips or commercials.

Dam bushay
    You want a partner ? I send 1 email to my Don Best/Bookmaker people
    and my you tubers I bet you would get 500 orders in a week.

seems like a nice little score.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by THE FACTSMAN View Post
    Dam bushay
    You want a partner ? I send 1 email to my Don Best/Bookmaker people
    and my you tubers I bet you would get 500 orders in a week.

seems like a nice little score.
    Do you think your 'you tubers' have any money left after following your plays in MLB this year?......word on the street is you're having a brutal year Cap....

Did 4 videos on you tube in 3 months CAP. as far as "word on the street" I guess if its on the internet it must be true. Speaking of word on the street teddy if eog wanted to start a real nice poker night "the word on the street was to ask me to get it done". as I said its the internet never believe the word on the street. anyway my bad for offering WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

EOG Senior Member

you can get fully rooted and jailbroken Fire TV sticks for $60 and Fire TV boxes on eBay for around $100. this has been going on for a long, long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by grana View Post
    you can get fully rooted and jailbroken Fire TV sticks for $60 and Fire TV boxes on eBay for around $100. this has been going on for a long, long time now.
    Well...you certainly dont need one of mine then. Get your ass over there right away and dont let the door hit you in the ass. Who's ghost are you here anyways? 18 posts.

Let me straighten you out before you go clown.

Jailbroken is a term for Apple devices. You cant Jailbreak an Amazon Fire anything. You just exposed yourself.

Fire Tv Boxes that came out in 2014…which were few a far in between….. could be rooted. No one refers to them as "rooted"

All my products are side loaded. Go look that one up before you embarrass yourself any further Casper.

Fire sticks were never able to be rooted.

The Amazon fire tv boxes sell on Amazon for $99. They are selling them for $100 on Ebay huh? lol.

The Amazon Fire tv sticks go for $39 on Amazon. And are unable to be rooted.

And even if you could what are you getting compared to what i'm offering here.

You could make a killing with that deal. Why aren't you buying them all up?

Fucking clown.

You can go get fucked in the ass on Ebay or Craigslist too. Why dont you pick up a few of those and come back and lets us know how that worked out for you.

And do those come with the help Bushay has offered? Because that's the only reason someone like me who doesn't know shit about programming can buy this. Bushay has already told me he was there for any problems. Dude has been very kind about my concerns. Thank u Bushay.

I still can't believe this can be done. I can't wait.

EOG Senior Member

Well...you certainly dont need one of mine then. Get your ass over there right away and dont let the door hit you in the ass. Who's ghost are you here anyways? 18 posts.

Let me straighten you out before you go clown.

Jailbroken is a term for Apple devices. You cant Jailbreak an Amazon Fire anything. You just exposed yourself.

Fire Tv Boxes that came out in 2014…which were few a far in between….. could be rooted. No one refers to them as "rooted"

All my products are side loaded. Go look that one up before you embarrass yourself any further Casper.

Fire sticks were never able to be rooted.

The Amazon fire tv boxes sell on Amazon for $99. They are selling them for $100 on Ebay huh? lol.

The Amazon Fire tv sticks go for $39 on Amazon. And are unable to be rooted.

And even if you could what are you getting compared to what i'm offering here.

You could make a killing with that deal. Why aren't you buying them all up?

Fucking clown.
    oh my. first, what does "Who's ghost are you here anyways? 18 posts" suppose to mean? and what's with the adolescent name calling? how old are you? take some deep breaths.

listen, this might be a 'new' thing to you, but it's not for others. i understand that you're providing a small 'service' for those who don't have the desire to learn how to program the hardware themselves, and i have no problem with that. only point was, market price can be had for much lower.

in fact, if a consumer really wants to cut the price down, the smartest decision they can make is to simply pick-up a used un-rooted Fire TV box from an average seller who wasn't satisfied with their purchase. and then you can just program it yourself. used boxes from average joe sellers can be had for around $75. and the rooting/programming/customization process is extremely simple. whatsmore, there's numerous sites that give step-by-step instructions as how to do so. even the layman can do it, if he so chooses.

oh my. first, what does "Who's ghost are you here anyways? 18 posts" suppose to mean? and what's with the adolescent name calling? how old are you? take some deep breaths.
    I'm 56. And old enough to know you don't have a clue what your talking about. Not one clue

listen, this might be a 'new' thing to you, but it's not for others. i understand that you're providing a small 'service' for those who don't have the desire to learn how to program the hardware themselves, and i have no problem with that. only point was, market price can be had for much lower.
    lol....The only person this is new to is you. Brand new. What I offer and what your talking about on Ebay is 2 entirely different animals. Yet you want to come in here and compare the 2. You have no idea what Jailbroken OR rooted means yet your going to educate us all on how things are. Why dont we talk hockey next. Maybe you can educate me on that subject too. Whenever your ready clown.

in fact, if a consumer really wants to cut the price down, the smartest decision they can make is to simply pick-up a used un-rooted Fire TV box from an average seller who wasn't satisfied with their purchase. and then you can just program it yourself. used boxes from average joe sellers can be had for around $75. and the rooting/programming/customization process is extremely simple. whatsmore, there's numerous sites that give step-by-step instructions as how to do so. even the layman can do it.
    lol
    You make that sound so simple for $25. Good lord. Lets scan Craigslist and Ebay for people who are giving their boxes away for 25% off what they paid not to mention shipping and then we'll sell them again and make a $25 killing. Will do that like McDonald's does and before you know it we'll own McDonalds.

If you had an issue the first time I call you a clown...let me repeat myself. You come in here talking completely out of your ass and then want to tell me you can buy the exact same service i'm pushing here for cheaper. Did mom and dad start off in the circus too?.

But then again you're the same guy who couldn't figure out why what you were typing was having word wrapping issues with your posts. Did you go to M.I.T?

I can guarantee you the Feds are watching every move those Ebayers are doing.

18 posts

Was dad the Elephant man and mom the Bearded lady?

Just saw your uncle riding down the street

Love your sister too.