Michael Conforto - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Conforto

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: Michael Conforto

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    I'll cross that bridge if I ever have to. The Cubs haven't been caught taking PEDs to this point, so why worry about that now?

The Cubs are a classy organization, they certainly wouldn't give a guy chance after chance after chance after chance like the Mets did with their closer.

The Cubs refuse to invite Sammy Sosa back into the fold for the shame he brought to the organization with his cheating, even though everyone was doing it.
    No you won't, you will remain a Cubs fan regardless of whether or not any of their players tests positive and you know it. I don't know how old you are, but were you rooting for the Cubs when Sosa played?
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    No you won't, you will remain a Cubs fan regardless of whether or not any of their players tests positive and you know it. I don't know how old you are, but were you rooting for the Cubs when Sosa played?
    Like I said, everyone was cheating back then. Hundreds of players.

Estimates of players now are that 9% of players are on PEDs... apparently, most of that 9% are on the Mets roster. Very sad for Mets fans to have to root for scumbag weasel cheaters, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with that as a Cubs fan.

Syndergaard has gained more on velocity from last year to this year than Arrieta did in any one year in his career.

So I assume you are sure Syndergaard is on PEDs, right?
    No.

EOG Dedicated

Like I said, everyone was cheating back then. Hundreds of players.

Estimates of players now are that 9% of players are on PEDs... apparently, most of that 9% are on the Mets roster. Very sad for Mets fans to have to root for scumbag weasel cheaters, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with that as a Cubs fan.
    You didn't answer my question. Were you rooting for the Cubs when Sammy played for them?
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Quote Originally Posted by GusGreenbaum View Post
    No.
    I don't get it... Arrieta gains 1 MPH or so in his prime on all of his pitches because the Cubs allow him to go back to a more natural pitching motion for him, and he's guaranteed to be on steroids.

Syndergaard, however, is in a clubhouse littered with proven cheaters, and gains several MPH on his slider and fastball from one year to the next after spending time with those proven cheaters, and he's not a prime suspect for PED use?

I'm sure there's no bias in that opinion at all.

Javy why did u respond to a thread about Michael Conforto with all this bullshit? You have become the poster you claim to hate.

Conforto has been incredible. No way to argue that.

I don't get it... Arrieta gains 1 MPH or so in his prime on all of his pitches because the Cubs allow him to go back to a more natural pitching motion for him, and he's guaranteed to be on steroids.

Syndergaard, however, is in a clubhouse littered with proven cheaters, and gains several MPH on his slider and fastball from one year to the next after spending time with those proven cheaters, and he's not a prime suspect for PED use?

I'm sure there's no bias in that opinion at all.

I said that Arrieta's velocity has increased; I didn't guarantee that he was on PEDs, psycho.

Why else would it be relevant? Don't play dumb. A sniveling, lying, cheating weasel, sure, but don't play dumb.

Like I said, this Javy character is as sick in the head as Conforto's bat is hot.

Never in my life have I met a lawyer who takes shots at other,s characters or morals as this Javy guy....thought lawyers knew how to argue intelligently.....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Never in my life have I met a lawyer who takes shots at other,s characters or morals as this Javy guy....thought lawyers knew how to argue intelligently.....
    You're not too bright, you know that, right? There's a reason you're banging trannies in Bangkok and not really a member of civilized society anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Your streak of not meeting a lawyer who acts like this remains unbroken, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Your streak of not meeting a lawyer who acts like this remains unbroken, then.
    $10,000 post up that I can produce an Illinois attorney's license with my name on it. Your move, little man. I didn't know you were so short, btw. This makes a lot more sense. It's a shame they list your height on your driver's license, isn't it?

$10,000 post up that I can produce an Illinois attorney's license with my name on it. Your move, little man. I didn't know you were so short, btw. This makes a lot more sense. It's a shame they list your height on your driver's license, isn't it?
    LOL. Guess I don't need to be concerned that you actually have any personal information of mine. You took a shot at it though, so good job good effort.

LOL. Guess I don't need to be concerned that you actually have any personal information of mine. You took a shot at it though, so good job good effort.
    $10,000 post up on your claim? Or are you just spewing hot air from down near the ground?

I'll certainly wager that you aren't a practicing and employed attorney in any state. Deal?

over the first 77 games of their careers confortos numbers are better than trouts and harpers.

very eye opening even to a mets fan

I'll certainly wager that you aren't a practicing and employed attorney in any state. Deal?
    Sure. $10,000 post up with John Kelly. PM me when the money is in his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post
    over the first 77 games of their careers confortos numbers are better than trouts and harpers.

It's a shame he's just a platoon player.

And clearly he won't keep a .400 BABIP with a mere 17.9% line drive rate. That's wild.

Far better than Bryant's as well

when are you planning on sending the money to john kelly Javey?

when are you planning on sending the money javey?
    JK will get my $10,000 when he's alerted me Ronaldo has scrapped it together. I will then send a license and my employer to John Kelly. Then, the $20,000 will be released to me.

LOL. Javy, you have no employer, which is why you made the bet amount 10k.

It's a shame he's just a platoon player.

And clearly he won't keep a .400 BABIP with a mere 17.9% line drive rate. That's wild.
    Platoon player.

A .400 BABIP is wild, but you neglect to mention that he leads all of MLB in hard contact %.

Platoon player.

A .400 BABIP is wild, but you neglect to mention that he leads all of MLB in hard contact %.
    Look at his numbers against lefties. The Mets have only let him face lefties 25 times in his career, and he has produced a .500 OPS in those 25 at bats.

What the fuck would you call him? He doesn't face lefties or hit them. That's exactly what a platoon player is.

Look at his numbers against lefties. The Mets have only let him face lefties 25 times in his career, and he has produced a .500 OPS in those 25 at bats.

What the fuck would you call him? He doesn't face lefties or hit them. That's exactly what a platoon player is.
    So against lefties, Conforto hits like Jason Heyward hits against all pitchers?

So against lefties, Conforto hits like Jason Heyward hits against all pitchers?
    Well. less than Heyward, and only if you separate just Heyward's April.

Poor trolling attempt, you're really off your game today little Ronny.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Possessing an attorneys license and practicing law are two separate things.

The Mets have barely faced lefties this year, dipshit. He has started against lefties. He is not a platoon player.

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Possessing an attorneys license and practicing law are two separate things.
    Good thing I do both. But it seems Ronaldo has backed down from my wager, he's refusing to post up. Poor little coward.

In fairness, he likely does not have $10,000 to his name. But he should at least have the courage to admit that.

The Mets have barely faced lefties this year, dipshit. He has started against lefties. He is not a platoon player.

Are you really pretending that the Mets didn't bench him vs lefties last year?

Jesus Christ, you're dumb. Painfully dumb. Willfully dumb.

Why don't you wonder why the Mets bench him against lefties rather than being upset at me because the Mets saw him as a platoon player?

Fucking idiot. He didn't start against lefties last year because the Mets didn't think he was capable. Explain that.

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/bas...aight-platoon/

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/met...to-this-season

Gussy Poo the Jew flat out wrong again.

objection: small sample size and lefty platoon????

So Kyle Schwarber is basically a platoon player too

.481 OPS and 27 SO's in 54 AB's for his career vs lefties

Are you really pretending that the Mets didn't bench him vs lefties last year?

Jesus Christ, you're dumb. Painfully dumb. Willfully dumb.

Why don't you wonder why the Mets bench him against lefties rather than being upset at me because the Mets saw him as a platoon player?

Fucking idiot. He didn't start against lefties last year because the Mets didn't think he was capable. Explain that.

It's 2016, dipshit. Michael Conforto is not a platoon player. He starts against lefties.

The Mets have always envisioned Conforto as a full-time player.