Michael Conforto
Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Conforto

Default Michael Conforto

Is there a hotter hitter in baseball right now?

All this kid does is rake. Since being moved into the 3-hole by Terry Collins (14 games), he's batting .415 (22-for-53) with 9 doubles, 4 homers, and 15 RBI. Doubles in 6 straight games.

Default Re: Michael Conforto

Looks like another PED abuser. That roster is littered with them it seems. Must be the Mets way.

Didn't take long for your diseased ass to shit up this thread.

Sorry the Cubs drafted Schwarber instead of Conforto.

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Looks like another PED abuser. That roster is littered with them it seems. Must be the Mets way.
    Rosters all across baseball have PED users, including the Cubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Rosters all across baseball have PED users, including the Cubs.
    One might make that assumption, yes, but unfortunately for the Mets, there is no assumption.

They had one player test positive 3 times and be banned from ever playing major league baseball again. Daniel Murphy went on an offensive tear that can not be explained by someone as mediocre as him. Cespedes comes over and produces well over his career averages right when he gets to town. Neil Walker does the exact same thing. Matt Harvey has had serious arm issues and now is having bladder issues as he moves past them. Syndergaard has added several miles per hour to his fastball and his slider since hitting the clubhouse last year. Bartolo Colon is a proven cheater.

PEDs might be everywhere, but we know one place it is for certain, and that's the Mets' clubhouse.

The Mets are the one team in the league that you know for a fact are constantly working to cheat the system. Despicable. Every member of their roster should be tested daily, that's how obvious and blatant their cheating has become.

The Mets are the one team in the league that you know for a fact are constantly working to cheat the system. Despicable. Every member of their roster should be tested daily, that's how obvious and blatant their cheating has become.
    Boo Hoo- cry me a fuckin river!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Boo Hoo- cry me a fuckin river!
    Don't be surprised if it is a Mets player that comes out soon as another proven cheater. As others have mentioned, its usually a clubhouse problem. That clubhouse has 3-4 proven cheaters and a bunch of others that have went on unexplainable runs once getting to town.

Uh oh. Might be time to give teams post season bans.

But to answer the Jew's question, obviously Diaz and Bryce Harper are hotter than this obvious juicer.

Javy if the cubs lose to Washington in the nlcs. Can we get a quick sneak peak into your hate for them for next year.

Scherzer is? Harper is on? Rendon is a?
    Strasburg? Fill in the blanks. Call your shot so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    Javy if the cubs lose to Washington in the nlcs. Can we get a quick sneak peak into your hate for them for next year.

Scherzer is? Harper is on? Rendon is a?
    Strasburg? Fill in the blanks. Call your shot so to speak.
    Instead of pretend I have some vendetta, why don't you look at the evidence that shows the Mets cheat more than the average team and address it in an intelligible way?

The Mets have had 5 or 6 suspensions for PEDs while the Cubs have had 0. How do you explain that? Cubs are better at cheating? Is that your best argument?

The Mets have a documented and proven history of cheating since PEDs have been banned. That's all that matters here. Conforto should have more scrutiny on him than a player on another team.

You're as sick as Conforto's bat is hot.

Frankly, win or lose, I'm glad to say I don't have to cheer on proven and documented cheaters and scumbags like Mets fans. Rooting for cheaters? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GusGreenbaum View Post
    Is there a hotter hitter in baseball right now?

All this kid does is rake. Since being moved into the 3-hole by Terry Collins (14 games), he's batting .415 (22-for-53) with 9 doubles, 4 homers, and 15 RBI. Doubles in 6 straight games.

Kid has a great swing. He was put in the 3 hole and the Mets offense has been great. Cespedes hitting behind you probably helps too!
    I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

nice comparison by mlb tv to Donnie Baseball....
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post
    Kid has a great swing. He was put in the 3 hole and the Mets offense has been great. Cespedes hitting behind you probably helps too!
    Do you mind that everyone on the Mets is on PEDs or just part of the game?

EOG Dedicated

Frankly, win or lose, I'm glad to say I don't have to cheer on proven and documented cheaters and scumbags like Mets fans. Rooting for cheaters? No thanks.
    So then if by some chance a Cubby tests positive, you'll find another team to root for, right?
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

One might make that assumption, yes, but unfortunately for the Mets, there is no assumption.

They had one player test positive 3 times and be banned from ever playing major league baseball again. Daniel Murphy went on an offensive tear that can not be explained by someone as mediocre as him. Cespedes comes over and produces well over his career averages right when he gets to town. Neil Walker does the exact same thing. Matt Harvey has had serious arm issues and now is having bladder issues as he moves past them. Syndergaard has added several miles per hour to his fastball and his slider since hitting the clubhouse last year. Bartolo Colon is a proven cheater.

PEDs might be everywhere, but we know one place it is for certain, and that's the Mets' clubhouse.

You were claiming it was a weather issue last year that the "lucky" Mets destroyed the cubs. You moved on to them using performance enhancing drugs now?

Your mental health care professional should do a better job treating you. You are getting worse daily.
    I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    So then if by some chance a Cubby tests positive, you'll find another team to root for, right?
    Just start with Jake the juicer and his tranny wife.

Javey has him doing yoga, drinking smoothies and and using a pitch that Baltimore wouldn't allow him to throw as the reason for his success.

Thor throwing harder at 23 then 18 is proof he does steroids though according to Javey.

He is one sick fella.

Instead of pretend I have some vendetta, why don't you look at the evidence that shows the Mets cheat more than the average team and address it in an intelligible way?

The Mets have had 5 or 6 suspensions for PEDs while the Cubs have had 0. How do you explain that? Cubs are better at cheating? Is that your best argument?

The Mets have a documented and proven history of cheating since PEDs have been banned. That's all that matters here. Conforto should have more scrutiny on him than a player on another team.
    So you're saying if another team besides the mets beats your cubs that you won't have threads about them that last 200 replies 50% by you?

Quote Originally Posted by bookbraker View Post
    Just start with Jake the juicer and his tranny wife.

Javey has him doing yoga, drinking smoothies and and using a pitch that Baltimore wouldn't allow him to throw as the reason for his success.

Thor throwing harder at 23 then 18 is proof he does steroids though according to Javey.

He is one sick fella.
    So the fact the Mets had a guy test positive 3 times and then had another guy test positive and then has a ton of players that hit over their heads in small bursts over career norms isn't persuasive?

There's no evidence Arrieta is a cheater. There is plenty of proven evidence and circumstantial evidence that the Mets are cheaters.

Here's a newsflash, 27 year olds usually don't have blood clots in their bladder unless they're abusing something.

Jake gets a MPH increase and goes from bum to superstar overnight. He also hit a 450 foot HR a couple weeks ago.
    Jake= PED

Fowler joins the Cubs and has his career high in HR's even though he's played most of his career in Coors field.

EOG Dedicated

Javy, if a Cub tests positive, would you still root for them?

Jake gets a MPH increase and goes from bum to superstar overnight. He also hit a 450 foot HR a couple weeks ago.
    Jake= PED

Fowler joins the Cubs and has his career high in HR's even though he's played most of his career in Coors field.
    Arrieta's velocity didn't increase though. Nice try.

And Fowler's 17 HR to 13/12... LOL, so I bet that had nothing to do with him getting over 100 more at bats than he ever got in a season, huh?

Reaching is one thing, but being flat out wrong like you were on these two sad attempts... tsk tsk.

Jake= PED

In defense of Fowler he's the most improved player I've seen last few years. His swing looks different and he doesn't bail out on off-speed stuff anymore. Nonetheless, you could be right.....look at Gary Matthews Jr. with a similar performance spike.
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    In defense of Fowler he's the most improved player I've seen last few years. His swing looks different and he doesn't bail out on off-speed stuff anymore. Nonetheless, you could be right.....look at Gary Matthews Jr. with a similar performance hike.
    This is part of what is wrong with this website. He said something insanely stupid and you flame the fires instead of call him out on it.

Proof of Fowler being on roids is that he posted a .757 OPS last year, as opposed to his career .787 OPS.

So proof of steroids is a bad season?

And Fowler's 17 HR to 13/12... LOL, so I bet that had nothing to do with him getting over 100 more at bats than he ever got in a season, huh?

Reaching is one thing, but being flat out wrong like you were on these two sad attempts... tsk tsk.
    Jake Arrieta has most definitely seen his velocity increase since 2011ish.

Jake has had a velocity increase since joining Cubs. Look it up on fan graphs.

Jake Arrieta has most definitely seen his velocity increase since 2011ish.
    Wrong. Fastball consistent. He's moved from a slider to a cutter. That increases velocity because there is less force applied to the pitch, just a subtle change in grip.

It's all right there on brooksbaseball if you want to educate yourself rather than humiliate yourself, little gussy.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

We need one battle royale thread for all of the cubs-mets stuff.

EOG Dedicated

Jake has had a velocity increase since joining Cubs. Look it up on fan graphs.

it is the jumping jacks and milkshakes that makes you good.

EOG Dedicated

Javy, why won't you answer my question? You said you wouldn't root for the Mets since they're cheaters, would you continue to root for the Cubs if one of their guys fails a drug test?

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Javy, why won't you answer my question? You said you wouldn't root for the Mets since their cheaters, would you continue to root for the Cubs if one of their guys fails a drug test?
    I'll cross that bridge if I ever have to. The Cubs haven't been caught taking PEDs to this point, so why worry about that now?

The Cubs are a classy organization, they certainly wouldn't give a guy chance after chance after chance after chance like the Mets did with their closer.

The Cubs refuse to invite Sammy Sosa back into the fold for the shame he brought to the organization with his cheating, even though everyone was doing it.

Wrong. Fastball consistent. He's moved from a slider to a cutter. That increases velocity because there is less force applied to the pitch, just a subtle change in grip.

It's all right there on brooksbaseball if you want to educate yourself rather than humiliate yourself, little gussy.

How do you not see the increase in fastball velocity?

How do you not see the increase in fastball velocity?
    Syndergaard has gained more on velocity from last year to this year than Arrieta did in any one year in his career.

So I assume you are sure Syndergaard is on PEDs, right?