#3 in 10th at Spa - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #3 in 10th at Spa

Default Re: #3 in 10th at Spa

Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    Air bet. And for you Chicago guys that vouch for this retard, it's a direct reflection on your judgement.
    Cocksucker! First I told you Catch a Glimpse would beat your Rat by 30 lengths. What happened, he beat your rat by 25 lengths.

Who cares if it was a airbet. 4 hours prior to a huge Saratoga Pick 6 sequence I posted a winning $200 wager. It won and pay a whopping $40,000. To this day it's a forum record. Records are made to be broken but I think this one will last a long, long time.

After I proved to you my horse racing acumen "See first sentence", you should have followed my opinion. But instead you criticize a great contribution I made to the forum the on the morning of July 30, 2016. Asshole!

The Teddykgb cartel is ganging up on me!

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

What brings this up?
    The EOG pool didn't get off the ground,no bet was placed?
    Woulda,coulda,shoulda...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    My opinion:

1/2/4
    1/3/4/5/6/10
    1/3/4/6/7
    1/2
    4/7
    Quote Originally Posted by scrimmage View Post
    What brings this up?
    The EOG pool didn't get off the ground,no bet was placed?
    Woulda,coulda,shoulda...
    See my opinion I posted at 9:00 am the Saturday in question. 4-5 hours in advance for the forums digest. It was a winning opinion that paid of $40,000.

Instead of getting congrats. Nice pick. I receive comments from assholes like "airbet", "you don't contribute any sports picks", "you Hillary mush you said she was a lock", etc.

Absolutely no recognition for thisFORUM RECORD POSTING! Just some hate.

This place has a bunch of deplorable, ignorant assholes.

Bigrunner, everybody knows that your $40000 claim is a disproven scam. It's been debunked across multiple forums. Stop embarassing yourself.

Here it is! After 3 early scratches this ticket cost $200. I posted it Saturday Morning at 9:00 am, 4 - 5 hours prior to kickoff.

$200 gets you back over $40,000. This is an EOG record. This is an TGF record. I might have heard a good job from 1, maybe 2 posters.

Because of ignorants and cruels I no longer waste my time posting winners.

Simpletons would be:

Rico for sure
    Alfie
    Ronaldo
    Javy
    Boston Massacre
    Dell Dude

I know I left out a few. Any help Kane, VD?

You didn't make a bet you retard.

How pathetic is this? We have a mentally ill man who is angry he's not getting credit years later for a bet he DIDNT MAKE. What the fuck is happening here at EOG?

My opinion:

1/2/4
    1/3/4/5/6/10
    1/3/4/6/7
    1/2
    4/7
    See my opinion I posted at 9:00 am the Saturday in question. 4-5 hours in advance for the forums digest. It was a winning opinion that paid of $40,000.

Instead of getting congrats. Nice pick. I receive comments from assholes like "airbet", "you don't contribute any sports picks", "you Hillary mush you said she was a lock", etc.

Absolutely no recognition for thisFORUM RECORD POSTING! Just some hate.

This place has a bunch of deplorable, ignorant assholes.
    Your "opinion" was posted on 7/30/2016 and you're worried about forum recognition 8 months later.
    It won't change anything now anyway...

Banned

I can understand wanting accolades from someone who followed and scored but to ask for that on a bet no one followed and wasn't placed by the person who posted it, sounds like a lot too ask.

If someone followed and it lost and that person continued to bump it, how would you feel about that? Most likely you would say "Hey man, I didn't even play it myself so that tells you what I thought of it's chances"

Post another and let's see how it does and who follows and if you can provide a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by scrimmage View Post
    Your "opinion" was posted on 7/30/2016 and you're worried about forum recognition 8 months later.
    It won't change anything now anyway...
    You don't get it? I was just pointing out how ignorant some posters are for calling me out and saying I don't add any sports contributions.

Well 8 months ago I posted a Forum Record Wager "Over $40,000 profit". That's Hall of Fame material! It is what it is. A record and valuable information!

EOG Addicted

You don't get it? I was just pointing out how ignorant some posters are for calling me out and saying I don't add any sports contributions.

Well 8 months ago I posted a Forum Record Wager "Over $40,000 profit". That's Hall of Fame material! It is what it is. A record and valuable information!
    look at it this way. if computer bob calls you a moron, well........enough said..

There was no wager, being the issue.

My opinion:

1/2/4
    1/3/4/5/6/10
    1/3/4/6/7
    1/2
    4/7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    Bigrunner, everybody knows that your $40000 claim is a disproven scam. It's been debunked across multiple forums. Stop embarassing yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    How pathetic is this? We have a mentally ill man who is angry he's not getting credit years later for a bet he DIDNT MAKE. What the fuck is happening here at EOG?
    Obviously you're too stupid to understand. I made a contribution to EOG that Saturday morning. My contribution was an opinion to make a $200 wager that returned over $40,000. This is documented and a Forum record that will probably never be surpassed. It's unfortunate that I was talked off this wager, but that's irrelevant to the argument that I don't make sports related contributions. I hold the record for the profit made on a sports related contribution. You're obviously a simpleton.

I gave my opinion well in advance of a huge wagering opportunity. My opinion was correct to the sum of $40,000. Anyone that followed was rewarded handsomely. If no one followed that's unfortunate but not my fault. All you want to highlight is I didn't bet it. You're so jealous!

. I hold the record for the profit made on a sports related contribution. You're obviously a simpleton.

All you want to highlight is I didn't bet it. You're so jealous!
    I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills. You hold the record for profit... For a bet you didn't make?!?

Obviously you're too stupid to understand. I made a contribution to EOG that Saturday morning. My contribution was an opinion to make a $200 wager that returned over $40,000. This is documented and a Forum record that will probably never be surpassed. It's unfortunate that I was talked off this wager, but that's irrelevant to the argument that I don't make sports related contributions. I hold the record for the profit made on a sports related contribution. You're obviously a simpleton.

I gave my opinion well in advance of a huge wagering opportunity. My opinion was correct to the sum of $40,000. Anyone that followed was rewarded handsomely. If no one followed that's unfortunate but not my fault. All you want to highlight is I didn't bet it. You're so jealous!
    So you got lucky on a bet you didn't place and no one followed and are using it as a claim to fame 8 months later? Wow.

My opinion:

1/2/4
    1/3/4/5/6/10
    1/3/4/6/7
    1/2
    4/7
    Winner! Paid $41,000.

Paid $0. There was no bet.

Fake news is a Rubber specialty. In his world Crooked Hillary is President. Pathetic character.

Cristiano fomerly known as Ronaldo.

Ronaldo was banned a month ago for telling the most outrageous lies regarding John Kelly. Ronaldo lost all credibility and immediately created his Cristiano ghost of Ronaldo account.

Blatant liar, attacker, and ghost. Or in other words "a lowlife".

EOG Addicted

Cristiano fomerly known as Ronaldo.

Ronaldo was banned a month ago for telling the most outrageous lies regarding John Kelly. Ronaldo lost all credibility and immediately created his Cristiano ghost of Ronaldo account.

Blatant liar, attacker, and ghost. Or in other words "a lowlife".
    you are, without a doubt, the biggest imbecile EVER on this site..........

EOG Addicted

Winner! Paid $41,000.
    did you have someone cash the ticket or did you pay the tax ?

EOG Addicted

only in runners world do air bets get pimped, but when it comes to real bets, the bookie gets stiffed/slow pay....

BigCucker is an airbetting stiff. Sick person.

EOG Addicted

runner claims to be a cpa...does he do tax forms with

1. pencil
    2. pen
    3. computer
    4. crayon

cast a vote.......

Had the bet been placed and the ticket actually cashed[BTW,it would've paid less than 41 K with another winner splitting the pool] how long until the winnings were gambled away on other things?
    It's all speculation...