Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 105 of 951

Thread: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

  1. #71

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Fezzy is cresting. Quit while you are ahead Steve. Declare victory and get out. But of course you can't because you have to keep selling those shit picks. I'm sure you'll find a way to isolate them to make it appear you are winning when you are losing.

  2. #72

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept


    LeVeon Bell absence worth ~1.25 points. D Williams no chump.

  3. #73
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    11,524

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerjoe View Post
    LeVeon Bell absence worth ~1.25 points. D Williams no chump.
    They didn't miss Bell at all last year.

  4. #74

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Fezzik

    mariners triple dime
    brewers + 1.5 single dime
    ​ANTI-TOUT

  5. #75
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    16,441

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by slyone66 View Post
    Fezzik

    mariners triple dime
    brewers + 1.5 single dime
    Lol....last week he faded SEA v. Hamels as his GOW because SEA can't hit lefties.

    Today his GOM on SEA versus a lefty.

  6. #76

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Lol....last week he faded SEA v. Hamels as his GOW because SEA can't hit lefties.

    Today his GOM on SEA versus a lefty.
    My guess is that the coin came up heads today.

  7. #77

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Fezz beat the closer on all but one of 14 CFB games this weekend..also his early NFL has moved favorably..just fyi

  8. #78
    SportsOptions/Line up with the pros
    Join Date
    Sep 06, 2005
    Posts
    6,064

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Thanks Andy!

  9. #79
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Apr 30, 2006
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    4,951

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
    What are the Fezzik's numbers now computerbob?
    He passed plays for today, lots of units in play this weekend.

    Total pending: 51 "stars", 60.3 units at risk.

  10. #80

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by pippy View Post
    Fezz beat the closer on all but one of 14 CFB games this weekend..also his early NFL has moved favorably..just fyi
    His definition of "beating the closer" is taking the best line at release, the worst line at close, and ignoring the vig, but by any real definition of "beating the closer," he did not do that. Just looking at his four picks listed first, Pinny at release, Pinny midpoint at close, and the SBR half point calculator (which is not perfect but if I used my own numbers I could be accused of bias)

    Texas +3.5 -112 at release, +3.5 -107 at close
    UL Laff, +19 -106 at release, +18.5 +100 at close, SBR has +19 -106 = +18.5 -101
    Miami Oh +28.5 -115 at release, +27.5 -103 at close, SBR has +28.5 -115 equalling +27.5 -103
    UCLA T A&M, un56.5 -128 at release, un55 +100 at close, SBR has un56.5 -128 = un55 -113

    So he tied the close on 1 play out of 4, didn't beat the close on the other 3, and the one he tied was released 6 weeks before the game at microlimits.

    We already have a tremendously large sample of ComptrBob and JoeFlex tracked plays where he lost his ass despite padding the record with low limit releases, stale props, even Bovada lines during the LVA days. I'm sure selected Fezzik plays do beat the close as he copies plays from a variety of people, some of whom suck but some of whom probably win (like Dr Bob CFB), but on the whole, if he were beating the close it would basically be impossible for him to have lost over the large sample of tracked picks, which is 5 seasons worth of football and everything he's released to his BLAP "service" the last year.

  11. #81

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by groovinmahoovin View Post
    but on the whole, if he were beating the close it would basically be impossible for him to have lost over the large sample of tracked picks, which is 5 seasons worth of football and everything he's released to his BLAP "service" the last year.
    HUH? Beatign the closer with a BAD play doesnt mean shit. I dont know why you guys dont get that.

    If Fezziks opinion is garbage you could give him a TD better than the 'closer' and he probably wouldnt make money. Its very very every simple to look at touts and how what they picked and grade them against any number you want AFTER the fact. Thats the way they do it. I asked cmpterbob several times to grade not only Fezzik but also Ed at RAS (because his opinions actually move lines (mostly because of the limits on what he plays but they still move) to see just how much the lines and moves actually matter to people who dont always get the number released or even better.

    Its not all that difficult with a scraper that is set up that way. You could search for best and worst available along with the 'release' number. So you would in essence have 3 separate sets of results. I suspect long term Fezzik wouldnt win in any of the categories.

  12. #82

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    You did omit Ind, S.Miss, and Oreg.St over.. all which moved 3.5 pts or more favorably..I am not familiar with his prior work but do agree beating closers should have equated to long term success.

  13. #83

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Great job, Groovin. Keep after it. Public svc-announcement.

    You're telling me that u CAN'T win by rationalizing picks and noting "distractions" as reasons to handicap sporting-events?

  14. #84

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by pippy View Post
    You did omit Ind, S.Miss, and Oreg.St over.. all which moved 3.5 pts or more favorably..I am not familiar with his prior work but do agree beating closers should have equated to long term success.
    I did look at his first 4 picks in order, and once I realized your claim was inaccurate, there was no need to look further.

    And LOL, he released Indiana on June 12. His service costs $1000 a month, he supposedly has tons of happy customers betting tens of thousands on his games, yet he's releasing CFB plays 3 months in advance into puny limits, nothing suspicious there at all. That Indiana play was graded vs the Greek, and while I don't know what the Greek was taking on CFB sides back in June, I do know they're taking a whopping $200 on NFL season wins bets the night before the season starts, so they are not exactly a high roller book.

  15. #85

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by groovinmahoovin View Post
    I did look at his first 4 picks in order, and once I realized your claim was inaccurate, there was no need to look further.

    And LOL, he released Indiana on June 12. His service costs $1000 a month, he supposedly has tons of happy customers betting tens of thousands on his games, yet he's releasing CFB plays 3 months in advance into puny limits, nothing suspicious there at all. That Indiana play was graded vs the Greek, and while I don't know what the Greek was taking on CFB sides back in June, I do know they're taking a whopping $200 on NFL season wins bets the night before the season starts, so they are not exactly a high roller book.
    You're telling me the Greek sportsbook is taking a max bet of $200 on NFL rsw totals?! Are you sure? That makes no sense. Did the Greek sell to someone?

  16. #86

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    You're telling me the Greek sportsbook is taking a max bet of $200 on NFL rsw totals?! Are you sure? That makes no sense. Did the Greek sell to someone?
    I believe they sold their USA player sheet to heritage. That does sound way way too low but groovin has his facts correct much more often that not.

  17. #87

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    That is true. Right on the website:

    "Max Wager is $200."

  18. #88

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by groovinmahoovin View Post
    I did look at his first 4 picks in order, and once I realized your claim was inaccurate, there was no need to look further.

    And LOL, he released Indiana on June 12. His service costs $1000 a month, he supposedly has tons of happy customers betting tens of thousands on his games, yet he's releasing CFB plays 3 months in advance into puny limits, nothing suspicious there at all. That Indiana play was graded vs the Greek, and while I don't know what the Greek was taking on CFB sides back in June, I do know they're taking a whopping $200 on NFL season wins bets the night before the season starts, so they are not exactly a high roller book.
    The Indiana play was graded at the Greek but W.A. It was also included in a summer package that cost far less $1000 per month I believe less than $200.00

  19. #89

    Default You had all June/ July to bet Indiana at below -7

    I went 13-4 week1 CFB, all documented by Computer Bob.

    Indiana was -4.5 to -5 when I released it. THERE WAS NOT A -5.5 in the world when I gave it out.............and if you wanted to get down, i am SURE you could have played $10,000 at -5 no problem........

    I won't beat all the line moves, and in fact got flipped the bird on my BYU UNDER 62 (as another poster said, getting the best number isn't as important as getting the right side).

    However, in the interest of fair and unbiased reporting, at least list my plays like Min/Or St OVER 51.5, and Ind -5, etc.

    Palm Tree got ALL of my CFB plays all summer long, he can vouch for EVERY one of them being available....

    Thank you.

  20. #90

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Greek did sell info to Heritage but many of the big time players who tried heritage left because heritage had a habit of putting out super sharp lines in soccer and tennis and overnight limits were essentially 0. It's hard enough beating a book but the way they did business, made it even harder. Just a bad combination.

  21. #91
    BEANTOWNJIM IS A STIFF AND A FRAUD
    Join Date
    Nov 26, 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    21,947

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    my clients buy the entire season, they don't bother me all year.
    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    darvish ryu are the 2 best pitchers, id use Kershaw in set up roll for jansen.


    Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow Wilson View Post
    Rail last night on eog radio: "Darvish and Tanaka are the two best pitchers in baseball."

  22. #92

    Default Re: You had all June/ July to bet Indiana at below -7

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    I went 13-4 week1 CFB, all documented by Computer Bob.

    Indiana was -4.5 to -5 when I released it. THERE WAS NOT A -5.5 in the world when I gave it out.............and if you wanted to get down, i am SURE you could have played $10,000 at -5 no problem........

    I won't beat all the line moves, and in fact got flipped the bird on my BYU UNDER 62 (as another poster said, getting the best number isn't as important as getting the right side).

    However, in the interest of fair and unbiased reporting, at least list my plays like Min/Or St OVER 51.5, and Ind -5, etc.

    Palm Tree got ALL of my CFB plays all summer long, he can vouch for EVERY one of them being available....

    Thank you.
    The problem with saying that is its not always a consistent stance. People use it when it fits what happens. If you have a loser and it 'beats' a number you say 'right side wrong result'. Its like guys who do this all day everyday are allergic to thinking that the moves can be wrong. Or betting against a move is dumb, even if the move is enough to justify a play on it.

    It goes back to the debate of approach versus results. Which I stand FIRMLY on one side of. Because I know the results of moves and theyre not a golden ticket. And I think I pay attention to them enough to also know that these 'head fakes' and 'set up' moves are fairy tales and that 'wasting' money to get the SMALLEST of advantage (at best, which I dont think matter either) isnt something a person living on a 2 to 5% 'advantage would do. Because these guys should be smart enough to see for themselves that after they check all their plays where they made a 'fake' move the results are not going to justify the money they spent on a side they didnt want, even if it was at a decent number. Of course they might look at those plays as insurance if their 'main' side loses, and maybe count any sides or middles they get as a bonus. But for the most part they could get those anyway.

    If someone has a very good opinion and a good approach theyre going to make money. But you cant flip flop back and forth after the fact and cite being on the 'right side' and losing as anything more than you and everyone else who bet that team were WRONG. And that 'approach' isnt as simple as beating steam or having the 'best' number on a team that had a major move on it.

  23. #93

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    You're telling me the Greek sportsbook is taking a max bet of $200 on NFL rsw totals?! Are you sure? That makes no sense. Did the Greek sell to someone?
    Since Spiro left and the Greek moved all the Americans to Heritage it's a completely different type of book with substantially lower limits.

  24. #94

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by pippy View Post
    The Indiana play was graded at the Greek but W.A.
    There is no such thing as a WA CFB line on June 12. Pinny hadn't opened yet, most Vegas books hadn't opened yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by pippy View Post
    It was also included in a summer package that cost far less $1000 per month I believe less than $200.00
    How generous of his $1000 BLAP high rollers that they didn't mind his CFB picks released 3 months in advance at low limits to the unwashed masses who pay much less than they do.

  25. #95

    Default Re: You had all June/ July to bet Indiana at below -7

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    I went 13-4 week1 CFB, all documented by Computer Bob.

    Indiana was -4.5 to -5 when I released it. THERE WAS NOT A -5.5 in the world when I gave it out.............and if you wanted to get down, i am SURE you could have played $10,000 at -5 no problem........

    I won't beat all the line moves, and in fact got flipped the bird on my BYU UNDER 62 (as another poster said, getting the best number isn't as important as getting the right side).

    However, in the interest of fair and unbiased reporting, at least list my plays like Min/Or St OVER 51.5, and Ind -5, etc.

    Palm Tree got ALL of my CFB plays all summer long, he can vouch for EVERY one of them being available....

    Thank you.
    For once in your life can you just provide a representative sample of how you really perform when it comes to sports betting? It is just so tiresome seeing you tout this 13-4 in week 1 BS.

    WHAT IS YOUR CAREER ROI?


    This is the easiest metric to track, it is a simple division calculation involving two numbers.

    Thank you.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

  26. #96

    Default Re: You had all June/ July to bet Indiana at below -7

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    I went 13-4 week1 CFB, all documented by Computer Bob.
    Cool. What are Bob's full records for you from 2009-present? Feel free to include JoeFlex's previous season if you think I cherry picked the end point.

    Indiana was -4.5 to -5 when I released it. THERE WAS NOT A -5.5 in the world when I gave it out.............and if you wanted to get down, i am SURE you could have played $10,000 at -5 no problem........
    Actually the "largest legal bookmaker" Cantor had -6 and South Point had -5.5, so if you don't even know what the line was, I question your recollection of the limits. Books that had that line were Golden Nugget, TI (LOL), Westgate, and William Hill (LOL). Pinnacle didn't open until 7 weeks later.

    I won't beat all the line moves, and in fact got flipped the bird on my BYU UNDER 62 (as another poster said, getting the best number isn't as important as getting the right side).
    We are now taking handicapping advice from WantItAll. My stars.

    However, in the interest of fair and unbiased reporting, at least list my plays like Min/Or St OVER 51.5, and Ind -5, etc.
    Are you brain damaged? Someone incorrectly claimed "all but 1 of your plays beat the close." I looked at 4, saw none of them beat the close, and confirmed the statement was inaccurate. But I'm the one who's reporting isn't "fair and unbiased?"

    Palm Tree got ALL of my CFB plays all summer long, he can vouch for EVERY one of them being available....
    How come every source you quote outside of ComptrBob is affiliated with Pregame or one of your tout buddies?

    Again it's very generous of all your BLAP subscribers that they don't mind Palm Tree and a bunch of touts getting all the BLAP plays in addition to you selling the plays to the plebes who pay way less than they do, I guess it's a good thing for the BLAP customers none of these people bet appreciable amounts.

    The hilarious thing is that even with limits as low as they were, the line still existed for 7 hours before anybody bothered to move it. The "world's greatest sports bettor" is no longer able to move a CFB line 3 months in advance when Pinny hasn't even opened and only 4 Vegas books, 2 of which have LOL limits, even have the line.

  27. #97

    Default Indiana -5 was a slam dunk to bet.......

    You cannot cry about low limits when you have SEVEN HOURS to get down on -5...........at multiple places...............

    I listed Palm Tree since he was on my list this summer. As was Computer Bob.

    Two 100% unbiased (arguably Bob can be biased the other way IMO).

    +30 UNITS YTd.....Bob getting all the plays.......let's see where we are in 2018 Gentleman.......

    Ps. "Big Man" behind the Computer Groovin continues to avoid me at all costs.............come up to talk to me next time your in Nevada Big man.........

  28. #98

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    They didn't miss Bell at all last year.
    They did when Williams got hurt and the 3rd stringer fumbled in Denver.

  29. #99

    Default Re: Indiana -5 was a slam dunk to bet.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    You cannot cry about low limits when you have SEVEN HOURS to get down on -5...........at multiple places...............

    I listed Palm Tree since he was on my list this summer. As was Computer Bob.

    Two 100% unbiased (arguably Bob can be biased the other way IMO).

    +30 UNITS YTd.....Bob getting all the plays.......let's see where we are in 2018 Gentleman.......

    Ps. "Big Man" behind the Computer Groovin continues to avoid me at all costs.............come up to talk to me next time your in Nevada Big man.........
    Its always amazing how people get when they have a good weekend or show some short term success. Not you in particular but this is a perfect example of it. If you go 3-12 and Groovin wants to meet it might be a different story.

    But then again the thing that started all this was you stiffing him on a face to face now that you have proffered (another) one you might regret it.

  30. #100
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,238

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by groovinmahoovin View Post
    Since Spiro left and the Greek moved all the Americans to Heritage it's a completely different type of book with substantially lower limits.

    Very few really the the agreement that was made. Offices do not put agreements in the newspapers.

  31. #101

    Default Re: Indiana -5 was a slam dunk to bet.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    You cannot cry about low limits when you have SEVEN HOURS to get down on -5...........at multiple places...............

    I listed Palm Tree since he was on my list this summer. As was Computer Bob.

    Two 100% unbiased (arguably Bob can be biased the other way IMO).

    +30 UNITS YTd.....Bob getting all the plays.......let's see where we are in 2018 Gentleman.......

    Ps. "Big Man" behind the Computer Groovin continues to avoid me at all costs.............come up to talk to me next time your in Nevada Big man.........
    I don't care about WA #'s or your CLV #'s or who you gave your picks to or who you want to engage in juvenile fisticuffs with, etc.

    All I want to know is the following:

    WHAT IS YOUR CAREER ROI?

    It is a very a simple question.

    Thank you.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

  32. #102
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,238

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    does ROI matter what amount the bettor is playing at?

  33. #103

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    ​What is ROI?


  34. #104

    Default Re: Indiana -5 was a slam dunk to bet.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    You cannot cry about low limits when you have SEVEN HOURS to get down on -5...........at multiple places...............
    Maybe this isn't the case for you, but when most people make a limit bet, the line moves. 4 Vegas books had that line. The limits were, Gold Nugget and Westgate, $1000, William Hill and TI, if you're able to bet there (if you had really won as much for BLAP as you claim, there's almost zero chance a customer could bet at either) were $500. You are beating your chest about a bet where the total amount that could be bet in Vegas was $3000 max, $2000 for most people with a clue.

    It is a new level of absurd that you are citing as a testament to your credibility that something with a $3000 total limit in Vegas sat around for 7 hours when you supposedly have lots of happy customers paying you $1000 a year and betting tens of thousands on your plays.

    Two 100% unbiased (arguably Bob can be biased the other way IMO).
    LMAO. I would love to hear what argument you have that Bob is biased against you, my stars.

    +30 UNITS YTd.....Bob getting all the plays.......let's see where we are in 2018 Gentleman.......
    And about -30 UNITS last year with Bob getting all the plays.

    Ps. "Big Man" behind the Computer Groovin continues to avoid me at all costs.............come up to talk to me next time your in Nevada Big man.........
    "Your in Nevada." The pride of Northwestern. Your statement is hilarious because you dodged my emails about a stupid dinner bet I won, and also an agreement you made "dinner on me to whoever helps me with this problem," to which Wantitall says that the reason I dislike you is because "Fezzik stopped returning Groovin's emails because Fezzik decided Groovin was a stalker." So you avoid me because "I'm a stalker," yet you complain that I won't fly across the country to shove ComptrBob's records in your face or whatever the hell it is you think a face to face confrontation would solve.

  35. #105

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    does ROI matter what amount the bettor is playing at?
    In terms of tracking touts, since widely available lines are used for grading, no.

    In practice, a smaller bettor, or one newer to betting, could have a higher ROI bc he has access to lower limit books. For example, I saw square offshore books this morning dealing Denver +170 and Denver +3 +115 for small limits, whereas a larger bettor likely couldn't get those lines. Of course, if the small bettor is betting some of the awful lines I saw out there like Panthers -3 -135 or Panthers -200, that won't help his ROI.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •