Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept - Page 34
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2428293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,190 of 1413

Thread: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

  1. #1156

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Losing a total in overtime and having a 7 run lead explode with a 9 run 8th inning.....if this was a poker game this would be a bad case of run bad.

  2. #1157

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    On top of the baseball loss what about the 3 hockey blowout losses?

  3. #1158

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by texaswizzard View Post
    On top of the baseball loss what about the 3 hockey blowout losses?
    Fucking hockey??????? I just saw on his picks page. Wow this guy is throwing darts at everything out there.

    On a different note the trolls on the computer bob tracking of fezzik page are quite comical. Head over and get a good laugh if you have a minute.

  4. #1159

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    I read the troll comments. These idiots still think he's going to turn it around. It's circa 1996. Whenever a poster claims Fezzik is losing for 3,4 or 5 years for his clients RJ Bell comes to the rescue and bans the poster and deletes the comment. On another note there is a tout that might be the most dangerous one to ever grace the handicapping industry. His name is Its Vegas Dave. almost exclusively selling his picks through twitter and Instagram. Almost all of his big picks in baseball are -200 to -350 favorites and basketball and football are -3 to -7 ML plays. He hits about 60% of those plays which as we all know lose money. Hitting about 40-45% on his other dart tosses but the worst part is he can go 2-8 on a day and say he had a winning day. This guy makes Meatman and Fezzik look like child's play. It's Vegas Dave is really dangerous. We haven't seen this type of lying and dangerous behavior since the Adam Meyer debacle.

  5. #1160

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    The AJ in the back of the book shtick is fantabulous. I’ve a feeling I know the back story on it but details in here would still be great

    Meanwhile, fezznutz lost every dart he threw in every sport there is yesterday. How about some horse plays today fez?

  6. #1161

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by texaswizzard View Post
    I read the troll comments. These idiots still think he's going to turn it around. It's circa 1996. Whenever a poster claims Fezzik is losing for 3,4 or 5 years for his clients RJ Bell comes to the rescue and bans the poster and deletes the comment. On another note there is a tout that might be the most dangerous one to ever grace the handicapping industry. His name is Its Vegas Dave. almost exclusively selling his picks through twitter and Instagram. Almost all of his big picks in baseball are -200 to -350 favorites and basketball and football are -3 to -7 ML plays. He hits about 60% of those plays which as we all know lose money. Hitting about 40-45% on his other dart tosses but the worst part is he can go 2-8 on a day and say he had a winning day. This guy makes Meatman and Fezzik look like child's play. It's Vegas Dave is really dangerous. We haven't seen this type of lying and dangerous behavior since the Adam Meyer debacle.
    texaswizzard

    My read on those comments are those guys are being sarcastic. Poking fun at Fezzik while seemingly being on his side. Guys that lose every bet in a day don't come into and thread ready to pat someone on the back and say "hey let's get em tomorrow". We all know the mentality is pissed off and looking for blood after a zero day especially when someone is buying picks.

    I thought Vegas Dave got exposed already? How is that midget still selling plays? Wasn't he another trust fund baby who makes people believe he knows anything.

  7. #1162

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    The couple people that poke fun at Fezzik are actually clients. That's the sad part. You would think after a few months or certainly a year they would figure out Fezzik is a stone cold loser. it's the same stupid methods that he used in the mid 1990's like playing unders on holiday NBA basketball games that start in the early afternoon. That type of edge and information lasts for a very short time. Certainly not 20 years.

    Anyone with half a brain can figure out Vegas Dave is a scam and big time loser. The problem is he's getting so many new first time bettors through twitter and Instagram. Can you imagine the numbers he's going to do if sports gambling gets legalized? I'm just so shocked that someone that he scammed 15K to 20K out of on selling his fake graded sports cards or someone he lost 100K or more on one of his many bullshit packages hasn't put a bullet in his head. He is a trust fund baby. You listen to him it's almost comical how elementary the scam is.

  8. #1163

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Please stay on topic start a vegas dave thread if ya want to discuss that clown, this thread is for fezzik FiRE only thx

  9. #1164

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    And wizard, fezzik has zero clients to blap, the comments are trolling

  10. #1165

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Is it any surprise

    “Fezzik

    1* Boston/ Milwaukee under 201.5”

  11. #1166

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooper View Post
    And wizard, fezzik has zero clients to blap, the comments are trolling
    The trolls are going crazy.

  12. #1167
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    18,124

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    2-8 -12.70 units L10. Fezzik zigging hockey zagging.

  13. #1168

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Larry Carter w/ a post for the Ages (LOL):

    LARRYCARTER


    JOINED: 05/06/2016
    POSTS: 145

    WATERBOY
    0 - 249 POSTS













    POSTED: YESTERDAY - 9:42 AM Post tools

    #1237

    Fez is not only going to regress to the mean, he's going to GET MEAN. To the bookies. Watch out, Vegas.




  14. #1169

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    2-8 -12.70 units L10. Fezzik zigging hockey zagging.
    This bullshit is evidence that ALL touts are full of shit. Is this guy going to issue any REFUNDS?

  15. #1170

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    0k b0ss very rough day lets get hot tomorrow we got white walled today big time

  16. #1171

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyG View Post
    This bullshit is evidence that ALL touts are full of shit. Is this guy going to issue any REFUNDS?
    Come on ChuckyG.

    A 10 game sample is hardly something to consider someone full of shit. Now make that a 1000 game sample and you have something which I believe Fezzik is in that play range.

  17. #1172

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Fezzik zigging, hockey zagging.

    Funny line, HEIM.

    Here's hoping Fezz got a chuckle out of it, too.

  18. #1173

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    I actually hope he hits this one FML

    3* San Antonio +10

  19. #1174

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooper View Post
    I actually hope he hits this one FML

    3* San Antonio +10

    Scooper rooting for Fezzik, rare.

  20. #1175

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    YTD -16.72u (thru Sunday).

    I'll buy a round of drinks if Fezzik gets out of the red by 6/10/2018.

  21. #1176

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Down now over 20 units on the year and has no clue about any sport other than the NFL. If he cared about how his clients are fairing tailing his plays he'd take off until September. At this point Fezzik is a fade capper just like Meatmush, Wayne Root and Brandon Lang.

  22. #1177

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Scooper rooting for Fezzik, rare.

    If I’d have only known he was using the L word!

    “703 San Antonio Spurs
    vs.
    704 Golden State Warriors
    DATE
    SPORT/TYPE
    PICK
    SCORE
    ODDS
    SIZE
    W/L
    $
    Yesterday
    NBA Sides
    Spurs
    101-116
    +10
    3
    L
    -330
    ANALYSIS
    I LOVE this play.

    Aok to play +10 up to -120 for 3 stars.

    The Spurs were +8 Game 1 and got crushed. However, that sets them up in a great bounce back spot, and GSt is not nearly as good without Curry. AND, we are getting an extra 1.5-2 points of line adjustment as well.

    Solid value with the Spurs who should keep it close tonight!”

  23. #1178

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Let’s do some catching up out da bunker for 0g boss fezznutz

    MLB YTD 12-14, -15.9 units

    NBA Playoffs
    2017: 16-32, -42.1 units
    2018: 2-3, -4.6 units

    NHL playoffs YTD 1-4, -4.25

  24. #1179

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    The good old zig zag loser. When will Fezzik ever learn.

  25. #1180

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    “Tuesday Best Bets
    NBA 2* BEST BET, +2 MLBs
    Fez made 3 big bets today. Get all 3!
    only $17.00”


    What a world

  26. #1181

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    “Fezzik | MLB RunLine Tue, 04/17/18 - 7:10 PM

    970 MIN 1.5 (-100) Pinnacle vs 969 CLE

    double-dime bet

    Analysis:

    Clev has not been hitting. Solid value with the Twins, a team that may well contend with Clev for the Division Title.


    Fezzik | MLB RunLine Tue, 04/17/18 - 10:05 PM

    975 BOS 1.5 (-141) Pinnacle vs 976 ANA

    double-dime bet

    Analysis:

    Two teams playing great baseball, should be a close game, LOVE the Red Sox +1.5 here.”


    He dropped the L word up there

  27. #1182

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Sigh. I'm on the BoSox too.

  28. #1183

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Sigh. I'm on the BoSox too.
    Top five worst feeling in the world

  29. #1184

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooper View Post
    Top five worst feeling in the world
    No doubt.

  30. #1185

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooper View Post
    “Fezzik | MLB RunLine Tue, 04/17/18 - 7:10 PM

    970 MIN 1.5 (-100) Pinnacle vs 969 CLE

    double-dime bet

    Analysis:

    Clev has not been hitting. Solid value with the Twins, a team that may well contend with Clev for the Division Title.


    Fezzik | MLB RunLine Tue, 04/17/18 - 10:05 PM

    975 BOS 1.5 (-141) Pinnacle vs 976 ANA

    double-dime bet

    Analysis:

    Two teams playing great baseball, should be a close game, LOVE the Red Sox +1.5 here.”


    He dropped the L word up there

    One "L" word usually leads to another "L" word.

    What the "L"!

  31. #1186

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by texaswizzard View Post
    On top of the baseball loss what about the 3 hockey blowout losses?
    LMAO. Reminds me of an old joke.

    A Bettor calls his Bookie:

    Bettor: How am I doing w/ the bases?

    Bookie: Not so good, you’re down 1K.

    Bettor: I gotta get that back, what’s on the menu tonight?

    Bookie: No Baseball Games tonight.

    Bettor: How am I doing in basketball?

    Bookie: Not so good, you’re down 1K.

    Bettor: I gotta get that back, what’s on the menu tonight?

    Bookie: No Hoops tonight.

    Bettor: How am I doing in Football?

    Bookie: Not so good, you’re down 1K.

    Bettor: I gotta get that back, what’s on the menu tonight?

    Bookie: No football games tonight but there are a few Hockey games on.

    Bettor: Hockey? What the fuck do I know about Hockey?
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

  32. #1187

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    MLB YTD 13-15, -15.9 units

    NBA Playoffs
    2017: 16-32, -42.1 units
    2018: 2-4, -6.8 units

    NHL playoffs YTD 1-4, -4.25 looks like the ice game may be on hold cutting the losses perhaps consensus sharpz have dried up


    Looks like zero donations to Malinsky’s gofundme from fezznutz

  33. #1188

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Fezz ought to be on Utah +5 to cover today.

  34. #1189

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    One of the things I learned and it should be one of the top 10 rules of successful gambling is:
    If your going through a bad stretch of losing, SLOW DOWN. If you normally bet 2-3 games a night and your losing bet just your top play until you win 2-3 days in a row. Then you can go back to betting the normal way you wager.
    Fezzik has won all of 3 times since March 26th and all three of those were very small winning days. On 3/28 he won a small 100 wager. On April 2nd he lost a 200 wager but won 208 on another play. His last winning day was all the way back on April 7th. A whopping 100 wager.
    So what has Fezzik done as the losing continues? He keeps putting out 2-3 plays a day and burying his clients unless of course they are fading his plays. If Fezzik ever want to claim how smart or successful he is just look at what has gone on the last 3 weeks and shows he's not a smart or successful gambler.

  35. #1190

    Default Re: Fezzik: It's hard to say which is more inept

    Quote Originally Posted by texaswizzard View Post
    One of the things I learned and it should be one of the top 10 rules of successful gambling is:
    If your going through a bad stretch of losing, SLOW DOWN. If you normally bet 2-3 games a night and your losing bet just your top play until you win 2-3 days in a row. Then you can go back to betting the normal way you wager.
    Fezzik has won all of 3 times since March 26th and all three of those were very small winning days. On 3/28 he won a small 100 wager. On April 2nd he lost a 200 wager but won 208 on another play. His last winning day was all the way back on April 7th. A whopping 100 wager.
    So what has Fezzik done as the losing continues? He keeps putting out 2-3 plays a day and burying his clients unless of course they are fading his plays. If Fezzik ever want to claim how smart or successful he is just look at what has gone on the last 3 weeks and shows he's not a smart or successful gambler.
    One of the problems about being a tout is depending on your marketing strategy you may be selling picks every day whether you have something solid or not. No wonder the movie character John Anthony (McConaghey) ends up tossing a coin for his whale client.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •