Basketball EUROLEAGUE
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Basketball EUROLEAGUE

  1. #1

    Default Basketball EUROLEAGUE

    Some Euroleague tips from me today:

    1. Galatasaray - CSKA Moscow - CSKA Moscow to cover -6.5 AH

    CSKA won the Euroleague last season, they have best starting guards in Europe at the moment (Teodosić-De Colo) + loads other amazing players. No important players from the last season left while Jeff Ayres and James Augustine joined, adding depth under the basket and providing more great offensive options. Galatasaray looks like a below average team - 8 new players for the season (no big names among them)

    2. Milano - Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Tel Aviv +6.5 AH

    Teams of same quality and I don't think that home court will be a big factor in this one and Maccabi can even win in even win in Italy tonight.

    3. Crvena Zvezda - Darussafaka Dogus - Darussafaka Dogus -3.5 AH

    Zvezda lost their best players from last season - Kinsey, Miller and Zirbes (solid back-up center Štimac also left) and they are much weaker in this Euroleague season. Their opponents brought great guys - Wanamaker, Moerman, James Anderson, just to name some of them and are better then they were just 4-5 months ago. I don't think that the guests will have any problems winning here.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Basketball EUROLEAGUE

    Quote Originally Posted by tennisfreak View Post
    Some Euroleague tips from me today:

    1. Galatasaray - CSKA Moscow - CSKA Moscow to cover -6.5 AH

    CSKA won the Euroleague last season, they have best starting guards in Europe at the moment (Teodosić-De Colo) + loads other amazing players. No important players from the last season left while Jeff Ayres and James Augustine joined, adding depth under the basket and providing more great offensive options. Galatasaray looks like a below average team - 8 new players for the season (no big names among them)

    2. Milano - Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Tel Aviv +6.5 AH

    Teams of same quality and I don't think that home court will be a big factor in this one and Maccabi can even win in even win in Italy tonight.

    3. Crvena Zvezda - Darussafaka Dogus - Darussafaka Dogus -3.5 AH

    Zvezda lost their best players from last season - Kinsey, Miller and Zirbes (solid back-up center Štimac also left) and they are much weaker in this Euroleague season. Their opponents brought great guys - Wanamaker, Moerman, James Anderson, just to name some of them and are better then they were just 4-5 months ago. I don't think that the guests will have any problems winning here.
    CSKA pick won - 109:84

    Maccabi pick won - 97:99

    Darussafaka pick lost - 73:70 (for 1 point )

  3. #3

    Default Re: Basketball EUROLEAGUE

    Euroleague pick for 20th Oct:

    Darussafaka Dogus - Milano - over 154.5 points @ 1.8 starting in 25 min (sorry for the late post)

    Both teams have amazing scorers and can put up big numbers and I think that we will see at least 160 points here. Hosts should start much better than in the last round when they were trailing by 15 at HT against Crvena Zvezda and taking over at the HT looks like a solid bet too.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Basketball EUROLEAGUE

    Quote Originally Posted by tennisfreak View Post
    Euroleague pick for 20th Oct:

    Darussafaka Dogus - Milano - over 154.5 points @ 1.8 starting in 25 min (sorry for the late post)

    Both teams have amazing scorers and can put up big numbers and I think that we will see at least 160 points here. Hosts should start much better than in the last round when they were trailing by 15 at HT against Crvena Zvezda and taking over at the HT looks like a solid bet too.
    80:81 for the guests in the end so a nice winner (88 points at the HT)

  5. #5

    Default Re: Basketball EUROLEAGUE

    Euroleague pick for 27th Oct:

    CSKA Moscow - Unics Kazan - over 166.5 points @ 1.91 starting in a bit less than 3 hours

    CSKA are the best offensive team in Europe and today they host another great offense and a team which scored 86 and 87 points in their previous two Euroleague clashes so taking over in this one looks like something I just have to do. Another solid option would be taking over on CSKA themselves as I think that they can easily score over 100 in this clash.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Basketball EUROLEAGUE

    Quote Originally Posted by tennisfreak View Post
    Euroleague pick for 27th Oct:

    CSKA Moscow - Unics Kazan - over 166.5 points @ 1.91 starting in a bit less than 3 hours

    CSKA are the best offensive team in Europe and today they host another great offense and a team which scored 86 and 87 points in their previous two Euroleague clashes so taking over in this one looks like something I just have to do. Another solid option would be taking over on CSKA themselves as I think that they can easily score over 100 in this clash.
    98:80 for CSKA so a win with over and CSKA team over

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •