New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI
Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

  1. #1

    Default New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Rats all over the place. FBI as corrupt as they come. Nice job taking our tax dollars and fucking us over. Prayers to Bill Walters, a legend in the great city of Henderson, NV.

    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1452S4

  2. #2
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,594

    Default Re: New info. on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson, and the FBI.

    I said from Day ONE I'll take Walters here. I now stand by that even more
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  3. #3

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Cent'Anni View Post
    Rats all over the place. FBI as corrupt as they come. Nice job taking our tax dollars and fucking us over. Prayers to Bill Walters, a legend in the great city of Henderson, NV.

    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1452S4
    A legend?
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  4. #4
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    David Payne Purdum‏Verified account @DavidPurdum 2h2 hours ago




    Sports bettor Billy Walters' motion to dismiss case involving insider trading allegations has been denied.
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  5. #5
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    16,229

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Billy just manipulating the judicial branch. Willing to bet granted right before trial.

  6. #6

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    I would take the feds for the limit if Obama was still running the show. With scumbag Jeff Sessions in charge, Billy may either get off or buy his way out.

  7. #7
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,594

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Eagleston View Post
    I would take the feds for the limit if Obama was still running the show. With scumbag Jeff Sessions in charge, Billy may either get off or buy his way out.
    ....but as all of the (t)RUMPkins will no doubt tell you, Sessions is an honorable and trustworthy man....just like the Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic FAILED BUSINESSMAN we have as POTUS who is going to destroy the Country if he serves all 4 years. Sessions is a Fucking Scumbag Piece of SHIT who is as DIRTY as the day is long on Summer Solstice

  8. #8
    EOG Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2017
    Location
    Santa Monica Mountains
    Posts
    543

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    ....but as all of the (t)RUMPkins will no doubt tell you, Sessions is an honorable and trustworthy man....just like the Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic FAILED BUSINESSMAN we have as POTUS who is going to destroy the Country if he serves all 4 years. Sessions is a Fucking Scumbag Piece of SHIT who is as DIRTY as the day is long on Summer Solstice
    NA.
    The bad guys are just doing everything they can to make Trump look bad....and you are falling for the bait like a mind controlled drone.

    As for Walters, happy for him. Justice served. They went after the wrong guy, a Las Vegas legend and good man, and lost.

  9. #9
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny LaRue View Post
    . . . . Justice served. They went after the wrong guy, a Las Vegas legend and good man, and lost.
    The defendant's motion to dismiss the case was denied.

    The criminal case against him thus continues.
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  10. #10
    EOG Dedicated texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 30, 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    13,176

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    ....but as all of the (t)RUMPkins will no doubt tell you, Sessions is an honorable and trustworthy man....just like the Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic FAILED BUSINESSMAN we have as POTUS who is going to destroy the Country if he serves all 4 years. Sessions is a Fucking Scumbag Piece of SHIT who is as DIRTY as the day is long on Summer Solstice
    This coming from a loser in life and a member of NAMBLA. You and your party got shit on and are done. Go hit your sister and stfu weirdo.

  11. #11

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Texasfan bringing the true and righteous heat

  12. #12

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Billy just manipulating the judicial branch. Willing to bet granted right before trial.
    how is BW "manipulating the judicial branch"? he filed a motion to dismiss based on prosecutorial misconduct which was DENIED by the trial judge. this was his best chance to win this case. the government has a witness who will testify he passed insider information to BW and BW acted on it.

    with a witness like this against him, what defense do you think BW can assert?

    BW will file a motion to reconsider to the trial judge which will most likely be denied, then possibly appeal to an appellate court which is very likely to affirm the trial judge's ruling on the motion.

    i certainly don't pretend to know all the facts in this case, but based on what info is public and in light of today's ruling, BW is an extreme longshot to beat this case.

  13. #13

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    This coming from a loser in life and a member of NAMBLA. You and your party got shit on and are done. Go hit your sister and stfu weirdo.
    This coming from a guy who is self admittedly in favor of Concentration Camps in America.

  14. #14
    EOG Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2017
    Location
    Santa Monica Mountains
    Posts
    543

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    This coming from a guy who is self admittedly in favor of Concentration Camps in America.
    We already have these concentration camps via the Ghetto and Section 8 Housing.

    The next thing to look for are vaccines that have the potential to change human DNA....don't be a sucker....nano tech is also out there, which is why it is best to just have merry heart in life despite the madness....because a person with a merry heart has a continual feast !!!

  15. #15

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    This coming from a guy who is self admittedly in favor of Concentration Camps in America.
    http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...can-internment


    1942Roosevelt ushers in Japanese-American internment

    Share this:






    On this day in 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt issues Presidential Proclamation No. 2537, requiring aliens from World War II-enemy countries–Italy, Germany and Japan–to register with the United States Department of Justice. Registered persons were then issued a Certificate of Identification for Aliens of Enemy Nationality. A follow-up to the Alien Registration Act of 1940, Proclamation No. 2537 facilitated the beginning of full-scale internment of Japanese Americans the following month.
    While most Americans expected the U.S. to enter the war, presumably in Europe or the Philippines, the nation was shocked to hear of Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. In the wake of the bombing, the West Coast appeared particularly vulnerable to another Japanese military offensive. A large population of Japanese Americans inhabited the western states and American military analysts feared some would conduct acts of sabotage on west-coast defense and agricultural industries.
    Official relations between the governments of Japan and the United States had soured in the 1930s when Japan began its military conquest of Chinese territory. China, weakened by a civil war between nationalists and communists, represented an important strategic relationship for both the U.S. and Japan. Japan desperately needed China’s raw materials in order to continue its program of modernization. The U.S. needed a democratic Chinese government to counter both Japanese military expansion in the Pacific and the spread of communism in Asia. Liberal Japanese resented American anti-Japanese policies, particularly in California, where exclusionary laws were passed to prevent Japanese Americans from competing with U.S. citizens in the agricultural industry. In spite of these tensions, a 1941 federal report requested by Roosevelt indicated that more than 90 percent of Japanese Americans were considered loyal citizens. Nevertheless, under increasing pressure from agricultural associations, military advisors and influential California politicians, Roosevelt agreed to begin the necessary steps for possible internment of the Japanese-American population.
    Ostensibly issued in the interest of national security, Proclamation No. 2537 permitted the arrest, detention and internment of enemy aliens who violated restricted areas, such as ports, water treatment plants or even areas prone to brush fires, for the duration of the war. A month later, a reluctant but resigned Roosevelt signed the War Department’s blanket Executive Order 9066, which authorized the physical removal of all Japanese Americans into internment camps.


    ​that last part is a little bit of revisionist history as he was neither resigned nor reluctant in fact he wanted to do it sooner but in an ironic twist he took the month to see how far he could go LEGALLY.

    He also grabbed German Jews as they came in as well. So in essence 'refugees'. But for fear of 'undercover coverts' he rounded them all up.

    There are a lot more incidences to look at but this one was relatively short and was also sort of timely. History is a nice thing to know sometimes.

  16. #16
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    RJ article on the denial of the defense motion:

    http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/na...-sports-bettor
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  17. #17

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    I love how they call him a 'gambler' when 75% of the extortion he has committed is land scams with the help of scummy Las Vegas councilmen.

    I said it years ago on this very forum that the next honest dollar that guy made would be the first. Yet he was/is a folk hero to the degenerate losers who used to and still do inhabit these forums.

  18. #18
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,594

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    This coming from a loser in life and a member of NAMBLA. You and your party got shit on and are done. Go hit your sister and stfu weirdo.
    Say this to my face and Dental Records won’t even help ID your body. Trust me on that one. Too bad those in charge here allow shit like your post but since they do:

    I find those who bring up NAMBLA are those who are most likely to be involved with that group. For the record, I have had more background checks and been fingerprinted more than 99% of all people here because I officiate HS and Youth Basketball leagues. Wanna know how many times I have been brought up on indecent charges? ZERO. Wanna know how many times I will be in my career? ZERO! I never touch a player because only trouble ensues once you do.

    As for my sister………….when I see her today I will do the same thing I do all the time when I see her: Hug her and tell her how happy I am to see her – and she will do the same. NO ONE here has a better relationship with their sister than I do. NO ONE! Nice of you to bring up something that happened over 30 years ago. I am open and honest – to a fault. Why I told all you FUCKING ASSHOLES that I will never know. But because I don’t hide anything in my life, I did it. I’m sure if we looked back on your life we’d find far worse you –a nd all here – have done. I have never driven drunk (because I rarely drink). Bet many here have. I could go on.

    As for the election: It’s great to see people happy we have an Administration that is both crooked and incompetent. (t)RUMP promised to “Drain the Swamp” but instead the Swamp is at Record-High-Levels. See: DeVos, Bannon, Tillerson and Sessions for that. We have an AG who LIED UNER OATH when talking about Russia. And that doesn’t worry you? We have a POTUS who loves Vlady more than his wife and is trying to do all he can to make things better for him. We have a POTUS who only cares about himself, his family and friends – nothing more. DONALD (t)RUMP DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOU AND THINKING HE DOES IS LAUGHABLE!
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  19. #19
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    16,229

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Come on guys.....BW get jail time?! He's got a lineup of the best federal lawyers in the country. They'll slice & dice Prez of Dean Foods integrity like a Veg-A-Matic. Lastly by chance he loses a Writ of Habeas Corpus will be on a Magistrate's desk next day. If anyone should get time its Prez of Dean Foods for that awful guacamole dip they make.

  20. #20

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Winky beats his sister? Really?

  21. #21

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Come on guys.....BW get jail time. He's got a lineup of the best federal lawyers in the country. They'll slice & dice Prez of Dean Foods integrity like a Veg-A-Matic. Lastly be chance he loses a writ of habeas corpus will be on a magistrate's desk next day. If anyone should get time is that Prez for that awful guacamole dip they make.
    unless they have him on tape or video somewhere. I suspect they have that.They surely have the electronic/paper trail. Just a matter of the release of discovery and if BW knows they have him on tape yet. As long as this was going on there must be a smoking gun or more somewhere. Which may or may not be known to BW or his team. I suspect if they do know, this decision will bring some sort of request from them.

    Even OJ learned...you cant beat video. Or a court with a hard on to throw the book at someone who has gotten away with breaking the law for far too long.

  22. #22

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...can-internment


    1942Roosevelt ushers in Japanese-American internment

    Share this:






    On this day in 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt issues Presidential Proclamation No. 2537, requiring aliens from World War II-enemy countries–Italy, Germany and Japan–to register with the United States Department of Justice. Registered persons were then issued a Certificate of Identification for Aliens of Enemy Nationality. A follow-up to the Alien Registration Act of 1940, Proclamation No. 2537 facilitated the beginning of full-scale internment of Japanese Americans the following month.
    While most Americans expected the U.S. to enter the war, presumably in Europe or the Philippines, the nation was shocked to hear of Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. In the wake of the bombing, the West Coast appeared particularly vulnerable to another Japanese military offensive. A large population of Japanese Americans inhabited the western states and American military analysts feared some would conduct acts of sabotage on west-coast defense and agricultural industries.
    Official relations between the governments of Japan and the United States had soured in the 1930s when Japan began its military conquest of Chinese territory. China, weakened by a civil war between nationalists and communists, represented an important strategic relationship for both the U.S. and Japan. Japan desperately needed China’s raw materials in order to continue its program of modernization. The U.S. needed a democratic Chinese government to counter both Japanese military expansion in the Pacific and the spread of communism in Asia. Liberal Japanese resented American anti-Japanese policies, particularly in California, where exclusionary laws were passed to prevent Japanese Americans from competing with U.S. citizens in the agricultural industry. In spite of these tensions, a 1941 federal report requested by Roosevelt indicated that more than 90 percent of Japanese Americans were considered loyal citizens. Nevertheless, under increasing pressure from agricultural associations, military advisors and influential California politicians, Roosevelt agreed to begin the necessary steps for possible internment of the Japanese-American population.
    Ostensibly issued in the interest of national security, Proclamation No. 2537 permitted the arrest, detention and internment of enemy aliens who violated restricted areas, such as ports, water treatment plants or even areas prone to brush fires, for the duration of the war. A month later, a reluctant but resigned Roosevelt signed the War Department’s blanket Executive Order 9066, which authorized the physical removal of all Japanese Americans into internment camps.


    ​that last part is a little bit of revisionist history as he was neither resigned nor reluctant in fact he wanted to do it sooner but in an ironic twist he took the month to see how far he could go LEGALLY.

    He also grabbed German Jews as they came in as well. So in essence 'refugees'. But for fear of 'undercover coverts' he rounded them all up.

    There are a lot more incidences to look at but this one was relatively short and was also sort of timely. History is a nice thing to know sometimes.
    One of the ugliest parts of American History. And the fascist I referenced wants to repeat it.

  23. #23
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,594

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by jasson621 View Post
    Winky beats his sister? Really?
    No. NOT REALLY
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  24. #24

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Not really shows uncertainty lol

  25. #25
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    David Payne Purdum‏Verified account @DavidPurdum 6m6 minutes ago

    David Payne Purdum Retweeted Josh Dawsey

    Was leading insider trading case vs. renowned sports bettor Billy Walters.

    David Payne Purdum added,

    Josh DawseyVerified account @jdawsey1

    Preet Bharara will not stay on and the president will accept his resignation, per senior admin official.

    -- -- --

    Reminds me of the scene from Absence of Malice with Paul Newman where Wilford Brimley's character -- an Assistant Attorney General -- says something to the effect that he serves at the pleasure of the President.

    A number of appointees at DOJ found out today that the President would be pleased to have their resignation.
    Last edited by Squarepants; 03-10-17 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Well, it is an unmoderated forum, so . . .
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  26. #26
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Believe I saw a tweet earlier in the day reflecting that he was involved also in poker and/or UIGEA prosecutions a while back.
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  27. #27
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    FWIW:

    zerohedge Retweeted Adam Levine‏Verified account @cnnadam 39m39 minutes ago

    BREAKING: US attorney Preet Bahrara will not submit resignation despite DOJ request- @LauraAJarrett @jaketapper report

    -- -- --

    Actually, unless he's personally serving as lead counsel in Walters' case, this drama re: the US Attorney, who heads the office, shouldn't have a dramatic impact on the case. A US Attorney's prosecutorial office typically doesn't fall apart with its cases running amok simply because there's a change -- or resisted change -- at the top. It's politics. It happens.
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  28. #28
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Guess he wanted to just hear the Donald's famous line, which he just got per a Zerohedge report.

    Confirming that 28 USC 541(c) does mean what it says: "Each United States attorney is subject to removal by the President."

    Meanwhile, again unless he was lead counsel on that specific case (and even then . . .), BW's case should proceed on regardless.
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  29. #29
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Walters' trial starts today, per a David Purdum tweet for ESPN, with a link to this article:

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...take-the-stand

    Nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning . . .
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  30. #30
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    David Payne Purdum Retweeted a @kajawhitehouse tweet

    Judge in Billy Walters insider trading trial hints that Phil Mickleson could testify by asking jurors if they could be impartial to him

    -- -- --

    Sounds like the judge was doing a fairly typical voir dire inquiry of the pool of potential jurors as to whether any of them knew or would have a bias issue with regard to potential witnesses in a case.
    Last edited by Squarepants; 03-13-17 at 03:07 PM. Reason: "I've got nowhere else to go . . . " [Mayo, in An Officer and a Gentleman]
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  31. #31
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    The Sun's piece today on the opening of the trial:

    https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/ma...egas-gamblers/
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  32. #32
    Just Drawn This Way Squarepants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08, 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,251

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    More reporting from the Walters trial.

    Bet ya' that testimony about the dairy industry was just riveting . . . riveting.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...blackjack-hand
    Never confuse price with value, consensus with wisdom, or conformity with courage.

  33. #33
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    16,229

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Walters has repeated often his disdain for the stock market. This disdain was the impetus for the '60 Minute' piece a few years back. Naturally you can infer this anger stems from millions in losses via tips or otherwise. Now all of a sudden he's making millions with timely trades he's never shown the savvy for before. Hmmm...from Brock Landers to Warren Buffett overnight.


    P.S. lol at his defense team equating his sports betting acumen to the money making stock trades.

  34. #34

    Default Re: New info on Billy Walters, Phil Mickelson and the FBI

    Davis is a well known stiff in dallas!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •